Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 546, Facebones wrote:Jim very clearly said he couldn't see Cook as scum, but was open to hearing peoples cases. I think people realised they couldn't form a convincing case on Cook based on his unorthodox posting style. They noticed Jim wasn't buying into the potential mislim and scum didn't like people coming up with their own thoughts and opinions. The fact that the very next wagon was on Jim doesn't seem like just a coincidence to me.

DkKoba comes in drunk and places a vote for Polaris, says they want to elim Polaris the most out of everyone, then 5 posts later votes Jim without any explanation. No more than half an hour after, Jim is at -3.

What I don't get is why Cook decided to get on the Jim wagon after Jim was seemingly the only one to disagree with the Cook wagon.
The subsequent Jim vote on Cook seems very OMGUS.

I kinda want to keep who I think are the suspicious actors to myself for the time being.
thanks for the summary. whats ur interpretation though?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:08 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

Vote Count 1.9

Jim Hawkins (4):
DkKoba, Cook, Andresvmb, tris
E-3

Cook (3):
Flea The Magician, nopointinactingup, Jim Hawkins
Flea The Magician (2):
Prince Zuko, RLotus
RLotus (1):
Egix96
DkKoba (1):
bugspray

Not Voting (2): geraintm, Facebones

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to eliminate

Day One Ends In:
(expired on 2021-01-20 07:44:00)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 547, MiniMegabyte wrote:
Flea The Magician replaces Polaris. Please welcome them
excellent. someone I can read, as long as I ignore the silly gambit like posts :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Facebones »

In case I didnt make it obvious enough: My interpretation is I think scum want to get out the only voice who was somewhat verbally opposed to their agenda of eliminating Cook
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:16 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 546, Facebones wrote:Jim very clearly said he couldn't see Cook as scum, but was open to hearing peoples cases. I think people realised they couldn't form a convincing case on Cook based on his unorthodox posting style. They noticed Jim wasn't buying into the potential mislim and scum didn't like people coming up with their own thoughts and opinions. The fact that the very next wagon was on Jim doesn't seem like just a coincidence to me.

DkKoba comes in drunk and places a vote for Polaris, says they want to elim Polaris the most out of everyone, then 5 posts later votes Jim without any explanation. No more than half an hour after, Jim is at -3.

What I don't get is why Cook decided to get on the Jim wagon after Jim was seemingly the only one to disagree with the Cook wagon.
The subsequent Jim vote on Cook seems very OMGUS.

I kinda want to keep who I think are the suspicious actors to myself for the time being.
see, when I said this, that the wagons were worthless, I got asked what I meant. I like someone else actually went through and explained it better than I did
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 553, Facebones wrote:In case I didnt make it obvious enough: My interpretation is I think scum want to get out the only voice who was somewhat verbally opposed to their agenda of eliminating Cook
did u conveniently miss where... I progressed into a townlean on cook? and voted Jim afterwards?
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Hey nerds :D

Skimmed up to page 6, decided stuff that.

First order of duty, UNVOTE:

Secondly, awww I can't use hotpink to bash peoples brains in about pronouns.

Thirdly, This is going to be interesting given my posting style :3
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 556, Flea The Magician wrote:Hey nerds :D

Skimmed up to page 6, decided stuff that.

First order of duty, UNVOTE:

Secondly, awww I can't use hotpink to bash peoples brains in about pronouns.

Thirdly, This is going to be interesting given my posting style :3
what are your impressions?
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:34 am

Exactly what I said :P this is going to be interesting.(。☉౪ ⊙。)

I have a slot with no damned content so bear with me :P
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Facebones »

In post 555, DkKoba wrote:
In post 553, Facebones wrote:In case I didnt make it obvious enough: My interpretation is I think scum want to get out the only voice who was somewhat verbally opposed to their agenda of eliminating Cook
did u conveniently miss where... I progressed into a townlean on cook? and voted Jim afterwards?

You mean the same post you shamelessly told everyone you were drunk?
After Jim had already voiced his concern over the Cook wagon?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 558, Flea The Magician wrote:Exactly what I said :P this is going to be interesting.(。☉౪ ⊙。)

I have a slot with no damned content so bear with me :P
U have no opinions? Bullshit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 337, Jim Hawkins wrote:
In post 335, bugspray wrote:cook can get yeeted but i'm interested why he's in jim's townreads when that's literally the only mention of cook in his entire iso
Yeah, sorry. I just don't see the case against cook. Feel free to change my mind :)
In post 454, Jim Hawkins wrote:
In post 438, Cook wrote:I am following Dk right now, yes.
Okay, then I am also following Dk:
In post 323, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Cook
VOTE: Cook
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 362, DkKoba wrote:lmao i have a conclusion im reaching that im not liking and honestly a bit annoyed with it.

but imma keep it to myself rn.
look at the post numbers btw

are u following, Facebones?
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:43 am

I mean it is but I'm back on page 6 so things need to build up.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 559, Facebones wrote:
In post 555, DkKoba wrote:

You mean the same post you shamelessly told everyone you were drunk?
After Jim had already voiced his concern over the Cook wagon?
Did you also see where I shamelessly said "oh cool Jim is town"?

that was blatantly a false statement. I made it, and never elaborated. On purpose. I wanted to see how people, notably scum, react to a town throwing that townread out.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 563, Flea The Magician wrote:I mean it is but I'm back on page 6 so things need to build up.
give me your GtH reads. I wanna see how they progress. Lets get a baseline.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

(gth = gun to head, meaning if you had to out your current reads or die)
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:54 am

We got 6 days for me to get up to speed and unleash faerie fire all over this anyway :3 Which you know will happen :D

GTH already? Sheesh.

Page 6

0-10 extremes being lock. ? being they've literally not even clicked I've seen a game post from them.

Andresvmb - 3
Prince Zuko - ?
Facebones - 5
DkKoba - 7
tris - 6
nopointinactingup - ?
bugspray - 5
Jim Hawkins - ?
geraintm - ?
Cook - 4
RLotus - ?
Egix96 - 5
Flea The Magician - 10
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Facebones »

In post 564, DkKoba wrote:Did you also see where I shamelessly said "oh cool Jim is town"?

that was blatantly a false statement.
I noticed that. It was directly after Jim town read Cook in his list, before you were drunk.
Thank you for admitting your town read on Jim was a lie, that doesn't incriminate you further at all.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:09 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 549, DkKoba wrote:so u gonna engage my pov or
i don't see
"im fucking drunk let's elim this slot with no reason bugspray can understand"\
"i trust drunkkoba"
as a reasonable pov but if i'm missing something i would love to know
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why does it come from scum!koba?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

I know one scenerio where it WOULD come from scum!koba but lets see what u say first.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 568, Facebones wrote:
In post 564, DkKoba wrote:Did you also see where I shamelessly said "oh cool Jim is town"?

that was blatantly a false statement.
I noticed that. It was directly after Jim town read Cook in his list, before you were drunk.
Thank you for admitting your town read on Jim was a lie, that doesn't incriminate you further at all.
Sarcasm?
retired
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
Townie
Jim Hawkins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Jim Hawkins »

DkKoba, per your post #561, when trying to show me voting for no reason onto Cook, you conveniently left out the middle posts:
In post 432, Jim Hawkins wrote:I'm a little worried about the immediate bandwagoning on polaris by DkKoba and Cook. Like, literally minutes after RLotus placed his vote (with absolutely no reasoning or previous suspicion). Granted, I'm a little rusty at this game, but I'm surprised no one else has commented on that...
In post 437, Jim Hawkins wrote:
In post 430, Cook wrote:wait so we're voting jim now?

VOTE: Jim
Why *are* you voting Jim? Just because DkKoba is? Is that also your reasoning behind following their vote on Polaris? What is your actual case against me?
In post 438, Cook wrote:I am following Dk right now, yes.
He joined two different wagons within two hours of each other, simply because they were wagons and you were onboard.
Now you're trying to make me look erratic by cherry picking my posts. Please do more work.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:10 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 571, DkKoba wrote:I know one scenerio where it WOULD come from scum!koba but lets see what u say first.
it doesn't have to come from scum!koba if this is something town!koba just never does
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”