Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 990, jjh927 wrote:
In post 987, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 975, jjh927 wrote:I don't get why any sane person would be scumreading me based on circumstances in another game that I wasn't in
In post 976, jjh927 wrote:To spell it out, it reads like scum clutching at whatever reason they can find to scumread me for voteparking scum for the whole of day 1
Titus isn’t making the votes for the reasons she usually does as town. If she were, based off of VCA, town!her would be obvtowning you, Raya and probably me for what she just said about Misty.
Absolutely agree. I think this justification is being made from a place of necessity.

Thing is, there's little to gain from having any more argument because this game is plurality and will end at deadline
In last year’s TM, town!Titus wrongly suspected me for townread the slot that she correctly identified as scum based on VCA, so based off of VCA - something town!Titus swears by, her scumreads are gross and she damn well knew I wasn’t disagreeing with her Chara read when she voted me. She knows as long as I’m alive I’m going to hard veto any wagon on you or Raya, that’s why she’s pushing me so hard.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 999, jjh927 wrote:Science is about isolating the only possible narrative. If VCA doesn't do that it's not science
Still more whining.

Science collects data and through that data finds the answers.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1000, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 975, jjh927 wrote:I don't get why any sane person would be scumreading me based on circumstances in another game that I wasn't in
In post 976, jjh927 wrote:To spell it out, it reads like scum clutching at whatever reason they can find to scumread me for voteparking scum for the whole of day 1
Titus isn’t making the votes for the reasons she usually does as town. If she were, based off of VCA, town!her would be obvtowning you, Raya and probably me for what she just said about Misty.
Absolutely agree. I think this justification is being made from a place of necessity.

Thing is, there's little to gain from having any more argument because this game is plurality and will end at deadline
In last year’s TM, town!Titus wrongly suspected me for townread the slot that she correctly identified as scum based on VCA, so based off of VCA - something town!Titus swears by, her scumreads are gross and she damn well knew I wasn’t disagreeing with her Chara read when she voted me. She knows as long as I’m alive I’m going to hard veto any wagon on you or Raya, that’s why she’s pushing me so hard.
My vote's not even on you anymore.

I swear by my VCA that jjh is scum btw
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:34 pm

In post 995, Titus wrote:
In post 993, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 989, Titus wrote:I really hope Mistyx is town because Nancy's being toxic.

Being scum against her would be a cakewalk.
Now, you’re actually being mean but dw I’m not changing my vote on you. :]
So you think that's mean but saying I'm brainless is fair play?
I said the scumreads on me don’t make sense and you voting me for that was hella gross. I think Gamma actually misread me but no way in hell you did,
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Will you stop doing VCA if you're wrong or does this vow mean nothing?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1003, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 989, Titus wrote:I really hope Mistyx is town because Nancy's being toxic.

I said the scumreads on me don’t make sense and you voting me for that was hella gross. I think Gamma actually misread me but no way in hell you did,
No. I voted you for toxicity.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1004, jjh927 wrote:Will you stop doing VCA if you're wrong or does this vow mean nothing?
I can't agree to future games.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Titus »

It's a site rule.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 996, Titus wrote:
In post 991, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 984, Titus wrote:If Vax acts the same way, his wagon makeup is the same. That means an early busser who did next to nothing like Bell.
This just doesn’t sound right
This is 100% a position scum can exploit to craft a narrative
And rn Titus seems like the scum doing just that
-Protocol
VCA is all about crafting a narrative.

#facepalm
There’s plenty going into how someone reacts. They can also deliberately react in a certain way to throw people off if they try to do what you’re doing. Your VCA doesn’t have this much lack of nuance. This feels nothing like you in Cinder Blocks.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Hmm okay

Tbh it's meaningless anyway because you're scum here lmao
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:37 pm

In post 1002, Titus wrote:
In post 1000, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

My vote's not even on you anymore.

I swear by my VCA that jjh is scum btw
He was first on Vax wagon. It doesn’t matter, your vote on me was off the charts scummy.
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 1005, Titus wrote:No. I voted you for toxicity.
Tbf I did the same (though I did misread the toxicity as scum-indicative at first)
But I tried to find a way to work past it whilst you are blathering on about it.
-Protocol
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:38 pm

In post 1005, Titus wrote:
In post 1003, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

No. I voted you for toxicity.
No because you know I’d block your push. Now who’s the one insulting who’s intelligence here? :roll:
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Tbf pushes on me past day 1 don't generally need to be blocked by any particular individual any more
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1008, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 984, Titus wrote:If Vax acts the same way, his wagon makeup is the same. That means an early busser who did next to nothing like Bell.
-Protocol

#facepalm
There’s plenty going into how someone reacts. They can also deliberately react in a certain way to throw people off if they try to do what you’re doing. Your VCA doesn’t have this much lack of nuance. This feels nothing like you in Cinder Blocks.
*shrug*

I hadn't solved most of the game prior to my VCA probably but I don't recall that game.

P.S. I don't move on from toxicity until either one of us flips or I get an apology. I don't put up with that shit. I play to win though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:42 pm

In post 1011, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 1005, Titus wrote:No. I voted you for toxicity.
Tbf I did the same (though I did misread the toxicity as scum-indicative at first)
But I tried to find a way to work past it whilst you are blathering on about it.
-Protocol
That’s because you’re probably town and I bet the game that Titus likely isn’t.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:43 pm

In post 1013, jjh927 wrote:Tbf pushes on me past day 1 don't generally need to be blocked by any particular individual any more
Not saying you do but Titus needs me dead because of my reads.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I can't speak for the accuracy of your reads rn but that isn't a view you should take until you are dead
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1016, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1013, jjh927 wrote:Tbf pushes on me past day 1 don't generally need to be blocked by any particular individual any more
Not saying you do but Titus needs me dead because of my reads.
Smh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:46 pm

In post 1014, Titus wrote:
-Protocol

#facepalm
*shrug*

I hadn't solved most of the game prior to my VCA probably but I don't recall that game.

P.S. I don't move on from toxicity until either one of us flips or I get an apology. I don't put up with that shit. I play to win though.
A) I already did aplogize and B) it’s really scummy of you to continue to push this especially after that nasty post you made.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'm pretty sure Titus needed unwnd dead, for example
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1019, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1014, Titus wrote:
-Protocol

#facepalm
*shrug*

A) I already did aplogize and B) it’s really scummy of you to continue to push this especially after that nasty post you made.
Where did you apologize? I didn't see it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1020, jjh927 wrote:I'm pretty sure Titus needed unwnd dead, for example
I could say that about you.

This is a baseless statement.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Right now there are multiple people that are posing a threat to Titus collaboratively which is itself the real threat
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1023, jjh927 wrote:Right now there are multiple people that are posing a threat to Titus collaboratively which is itself the real threat
This is jjh just gloating here because he knows most of the people voting with him are town and he knows I'll refuse to say they're scummy because they aren't. Blanket stay the course posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”