Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by ejjinami »

actually, now that I think of it, there are more arguments for lunar, bugs, mom not being the team

Why would lunar try to lynch bugs for 3 days straight with so many counter-wagons present?
why would mom bother defending them both when both of them were busy getting each other killed?
if luca thought bugs is a lost cause, why did mom not try to fake interactions with them at least a bit?
imo she seemed rather happy most of the time

no action = no interest
no interest = no pressure
no pressure = the majority of the scum-team wasn’t getting lynched?

It doesn’t get easier than that imo

[me, mom, bugs] makes way more sense than [mom, bugs, luca] lmao
Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 1597, ejjinami wrote:
In post 1591, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Bugspray
I almost completely agree with the case and my one concern doesn’t really weaken it at all
I’m sorry for being rude but do you have any original reads?
That vote screams to me "Ahhhh my partner is going down and someone was just encouraged to vote, I need to make sure I get on that wagon ASAP!"
I don’t know what it means if bugs is scum
I know that I absolutely hate that attitude in case of him being town

The result will be clear after 1 lynch anyway.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1592, Lunar Martian wrote:Intent to hammer.
In post 1593, Lunar Martian wrote:Also, I knew confirmation bias was the most powerful force in the universe, but this is on a level I've never seen before. I might have discovered confirmation bias' power source here.
In post 1594, Lunar Martian wrote:I like how me being right plays into me being Mafia.
Check:
In post 289, Nosferatu wrote:am i getting punk'd lmao?

u accused me of active lurking on like my 2nd or 3rd post lmao?

did prodging become AI while i was away im starting to get lost in the sauce rn
In post 295, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 294, ItalianoVD wrote: Well at the very least he’s an unhelpful pointless townie
VOTE: Nosferatu
ok now i know somethings up bro you're not telling me you actually read that incoherent ramble and just said "well ya know hes not doing much"

WHAT
Frogsterking wrote:
I also thought Nosferatu's reaction to my FoS was terrible in addition to his silent BW in the spoilers below:
In post 210, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 182, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like Nosferatu if he flipped town would just post some filler there instead of explaining that he couldn't post filler because he's drunk.

Like you really think a guy who took the time to upload an animated avatar of some movie star consuming a cigar or joint or whatever the fuck that is would feel too self-aware to post some filler because he's been drinking?
what are you even saying bro
which one of us was drinking last night lmao
In post 265, Nosferatu wrote:wait until sober to post*
In post 238, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: walter
Overall sordoros appears closer to new-neutral than new-scum from my point of view while Nosferatu straight up deserves a BW.
he didnt even say what he didnt like bro

what the fuck is a silent bandwagon, a naked vote?

he literally quoted a correction you can't even tell what im talking about

this is like performance art
In post 334, Nosferatu wrote:
callforjudgement wrote:
In post 308, SJReaver wrote:callforjudgement continues their focus on optimal play. I suspect their desire to lecture people over how they ought to play is a NAI personality trait.
I do it to make it possible to distinguish between players who play in an anti-town way out of ignorance and players who play in an anti-town way out of choice. It isn't intended to read me, so much as to read other players.

On that note, VOTE: Nosferatu. I was hoping to sort Nosferatu by seeing where their vote moved after I pointed out that it wasn't doing anything useful, but Nosferatu seems happy to be intentionally hard to read and to make it hard for it to scumhunt other players, even after I explained the consequences of those actions.

I think Frogster's initial case on Nosferatu is weak (but seems to be sincere), but Nosferatu's reaction to it has been pretty telling in its own right.
im so over this bullshit read my town pm and weep

VOTE: nosferatu

if ur on this wagon you suck at this game

it is anti-town wincon to bleed town d1 and you know it cfg, and that bullshit abt consequences of being on whats basically an rvs wagon is ridiculous
geraintm wrote:
In post 327, callforjudgement wrote:those actions.

I think Frogster's initial case on Nosferatu is weak (but seems to be sincere), but Nosferatu's reaction to it has been pretty telling in its own right.
which bit didn't you like?
In post 306, Nosferatu wrote:i dont like unvoting; i dont see a pressing reason to switch off, etc
this I amfine with for example.
note that you are buddying up with frogster and using their logic/wagon to justify your own vote
thats not what buddying means bro im not pocketing him by telling him his case is shit or endearing myself to him in any fucking way

just send me to the fucking spoiler chat
In post 1388, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 1385, ItalianoVD wrote:VOTE: Frogsterking
I can't possibly see Frogsterking acting this way if he knows I'm town. Tunnelling may not be all that hard to fake, but this sort of utterly illogical tunnelling, based on a fantasy gamestate that makes no sense and exists only in Frogsterking's mind, is almost impossible to fake; I don't think it's possible to get your mind into that place if you have proof from your role PM that you're wrong. Frogsterking's behaviour is very anti-town (in that it doesn't actually help with finding anyone else as scum, and doesn't help Frogsterking get sensible reads either, and means that Frogsterking will probably end up losing the game by voting for the wrong player near late-game due to having no understanding of the actual gamestate). But it isn't something that I think can come from scum.

As a consequence, I'm seeing Frogsterking as pretty much certain town, and other players should be seeing Frogsterking as "town unless CFJ is scum, and probably still town even then".
In post 343, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 182, Frogsterking wrote:Like you really think a guy who took the time to upload an animated avatar of some movie star consuming a cigar or joint or whatever the fuck that is would feel too self-aware to post some filler because he's been drinking?
In post 182, Frogsterking wrote:Like you really think a guy who took the time to upload an animated avatar of some movie star consuming a cigar or joint or whatever the fuck that is would feel too self-aware to post some filler because he's been drinking?
wrap it up we found scum! someone is smoking in my profile picture!
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

I'm not saying Mafia don't bus. But your argument is "This person correctly scumread someone. Therefore, Mafia." It's trashcan logic.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by ejjinami »

quitting the TvT would be appreciated.
Focusing on bugs/luca instead would be great as well

...or just waiting for me to write my case
a few hours really won’t kill you
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by ejjinami »

you can try to figure out the other scum afterwards
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I almost completely agree with the case and my one concern doesn’t really weaken it at all
Technically that’s my read to begin with. But besides that I’ve had plenty of original reads I’d say.
Also I was hesitant on voting but decided I wanted to put Lunar to the test. He didn’t do the first thing I expected him to do as scum but that doesn’t mean he’s town to me, I don’t like how he’s pushing me here.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1605, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Technically that’s my read to begin with. But besides that I’ve had plenty of original reads I’d say.
Also I was hesitant on voting but decided I wanted to put Lunar to the test. He didn’t do the first thing I expected him to do as scum but that doesn’t mean he’s town to me, I don’t like how he’s pushing me here.
You expected me as Mafia to hammer there? Also, if this was your read and you were so keen on it, why weren't you on the wagon before E-1?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1600, ejjinami wrote:I don’t know what it means if bugs is scum

This also doesn’t look great

Also don’t like ejji calling me vs. Lunar TvT like that.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1606, Lunar Martian wrote:You expected me as Mafia to hammer there? Also, if this was your read and you were so keen on it, why weren't you on the wagon before E-1?
Yes I did, I saw Frog baiting you and decided to raise the stakes on it a bit, figuring you might take the hammer if I gave it to you.
Also I was being snarky, I wasn’t really sure about bugs until Frog posted that. But I tend to let go of scumreads without really being conscious of it when I have a correct scumread, and bugs fell into that net of reads.
<Embrace The Void>

Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1607, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I must admit I agree with this. Interesting.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by ejjinami »

I’m pushing you as well. Actually, I pushed you first
unless you wanna say that I’m scum with him, that means something.

and you’re doing the exact same thing I wrote was bad just a second ago. Lunar literally can’t be scum with bugs
decide one one
Gamma Emerald wrote:

I was talking about frogster vs lunar TvT.
...I’ve been doubting you since I replaced in? and I commented directly under frog&lunar’s quarrel
I have no idea how you could have misunderstood that one
Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 1607, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I must admit I agree with this. Interesting.
lol
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by ejjinami »

I should probably be cramming rn
bb after the test
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

Ah well given that it was based on a factual error, I retract my agreement. More confident on Gamma now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm still waiting on that hammer Lunar. What are you waiting for, a claim?
I expected Lunar to hammer only if they're town because I'm expecting a Bugs flip today to be near autoloss for scum. There is a 0% chance Lunar will hammer Bugs because Lunar will be letting their scum team down.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1603, ejjinami wrote:quitting the TvT would be appreciated.

I have one million percent certainty the final pair is Bugs/Lunar. Lunar can't hammer because of autoloss.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1610, ejjinami wrote:I was talking about frogster vs lunar TvT.
Yeah so? Lunar and your predecessor clashed in a similar way, would be convenient for you if people saw that as TvT no? But I feel like Lunar agreeing with me and then retracting like he did is the actually scum-indicative thing her vs. you seeming to be pushing things that I think are self-serving.
<Embrace The Void>

Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1614, Frogsterking wrote:

I have one million percent certainty the final pair is Bugs/Lunar. Lunar can't hammer because of autoloss.
I have been kindly asked not to hammer yet. Just keep ignoring the facts and everything happening in the thread, and twist literally everything I say into reasons I'm Mafia. Tbh, at this point I'm kind of egging you on because it's pretty entertaining.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by ejjinami »

Frogster, bugs isn’t necessarily scum.

Even if I’m wrong and he is, it really doesn’t hurt you to wait those few hours, let me screw my slot over even more, get ignored and bugs lol-hammered.
w/e, just let me post my read, please.
Frogsterking wrote:

oh hey, then I have one million percent certainty that you’re wrong :)

can you answer what I wrote in my case above?

sorry if I’m being rude btw, this just isn’t something I can imagine
it just isn’t
those aren’t interactions of a fully functioning scum team
we really just won’t agree here
Gamma Emerald wrote:
Yeah so? Lunar and your predecessor clashed in a similar way, would be convenient for you if people saw that as TvT no? But I feel like Lunar agreeing with me and then retracting like he did is the actually scum-indicative thing her vs. you seeming to be pushing things that I think are self-serving.
if you think I and lunar are a scum-team why aren’t you voting me lmao

and I said NOTHING about me and lunar being TvT. Don’t twist my words, please
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

There's over a week until deadline. I'll probably hammer sometime tomorrow, but might wait until Saturday to give everyone at least 24 hours to post thoughts before night.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1617, ejjinami wrote:if you think I and lunar are a scum-team why aren’t you voting me lmao

I don’t think it’s you and lunar, I definitively think it is bugs and someone else, that someone else being lunar rn
And you didn’t say it now but it’s not impossible for you to try to bring it up later. If I were less charitable I’d suppose you were annoyed I called you on it pre-emptively.
<Embrace The Void>

Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1615, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I retracted because the facts changed. It would be weird to call me vs you a TvT. I don't think it's strange to call me vs Frogster a TvT. Although the longer Frogster's tunnel on me continues the more paranoid I get.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Lunar, if the reason for your brief pro town change in playstyle at the beginning of D2 --where you actually appeared to be trying to scum hunt and explain your reads and interact with other players-- was because you were getting used to Normals, why are you regressing back into your D1 persona now? Are you getting un-used to them?
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1621, Frogsterking wrote:Lunar, if the reason for your brief pro town change in playstyle at the beginning of D2 --where you actually appeared to be trying to scum hunt and explain your reads and interact with other players-- was because you were getting used to Normals, why are you regressing back into your D1 persona now? Are you getting un-used to them?
I think I've solved the game. I'm just biding my time while people say what they need to. I'll reconsider tomorrow if I'm proven wrong.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1619, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1617, ejjinami wrote:if you think I and lunar are a scum-team why aren’t you voting me lmao

I don’t think it’s you and lunar, I definitively think it is bugs and someone else, that someone else being lunar rn
And you didn’t say it now but it’s not impossible for you to try to bring it up later. If I were less charitable I’d suppose you were annoyed I called you on it pre-emptively.
ok, then comment on my last case as well.
Lunar is close to lock town on their own, they tunneled bugs for the majority of the game while mom jumped casually between unrelated wagons

mom wasn’t concerned wiht “2/3 of her scum team” getting lynched,
bugs didn’t seem pressured enough to fake ANY sort of interactions nor vote ANYWHERE, despite “2/3 of the scum team getting lynched”
and that all happened while lunar decided to screw all of them and buss.

how is that a functioning scum team????
Frogsterking wrote:Lunar, if the reason for your brief pro town change in playstyle at the beginning of D2 --where you actually appeared to be trying to scum hunt and explain your reads and interact with other players-- was because you were getting used to Normals, why are you regressing back into your D1 persona now? Are you getting un-used to them?
SIGH

I’m 99,999% certain that’s NAI.
Not explaining reads in detail =/= being scum.
Caring enough to explain everything = possibly not wanting to get scum-read = scummy.

unless a player is literally unable to fake content (which obviously isn’t the case for lunar) it works in the exact opposite way
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1622, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 1621, Frogsterking wrote:Lunar, if the reason for your brief pro town change in playstyle at the beginning of D2 --where you actually appeared to be trying to scum hunt and explain your reads and interact with other players-- was because you were getting used to Normals, why are you regressing back into your D1 persona now? Are you getting un-used to them?
I think I've solved the game. I'm just biding my time while people say what they need to. I'll reconsider tomorrow if I'm proven wrong.
Why don't you case it then?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”