Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 1399, Raya36 wrote:Maybe I am bad at reading you but I'm going to need more than you can't possibly be Vax's buddy because you shaded him when he was at E-1 towards the end of the day
Other than that, how about my entire ISO? Have you ever even read a single one of my scumgames?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:21 am

In post 1400, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1399, Raya36 wrote:Maybe I am bad at reading you but I'm going to need more than you can't possibly be Vax's buddy because you shaded him when he was at E-1 towards the end of the day
Other than that, how about my entire ISO? Have you ever even read a single one of my scumgames?
If not, I strongly advise you to do that, if you think this is ever how I play as scum.
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 1347, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1344, Infinity Zero wrote:How much has Pooky posted so far? @S&M
I don’t think it matters much since you’re already obvtown but he’s feeling a bit invisible like in Betrayal
Though in that game I just legit forgot who the non-skitter person was, here I can’t tell if Pooky is posting at all
-Protocol
He told me he /inned in this game for the gifs and told me if we hydra’d that’s pretty much what he intended to do. He confirmed that to me when I asked him if he was going to do anything but post gifs. I actually expected the game to be about that - similar to Alisae’s meme game. He is helping me out with the mech stuff which I still don’t understand.
I think I’m chill with this
Also thanks Pooky for acknowledging me directly as well
-Protocol
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Raya36 »

I said I have a few things I'm worried about but I need to do a reread of your iso to gather my thoughts and word it. I'll do this at some point today. I don't have any meta on you
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 1352, jjh927 wrote:Misty doesn't have that bad a take on the game
In post 1353, jjh927 wrote:As a bonus, scum!Misty here would benefit a lot more from fitting in with the commonplace worldview
This makes sense to me
But the second post only really applies if Mistyx is right about red/chara TvT
-Protocol
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

Nancy, your right to be townread is not, like, constitutionally protected or anything.

-Inf
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

Honestly what’s most concerning about Mistyx’s handling of the gamestate is she’s attempting to tie the red and chara slots together
If they’re TvS (which I’m thinking rn) that doesn’t look great imo
-Protocol
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1403, Raya36 wrote:I said I have a few things I'm worried about but I need to do a reread of your iso to gather my thoughts and word it. I'll do this at some point today. I don't have any meta on you
Part of it which is sort of paranoia based is while I appreciated trying to solve Mistyx together and the conversations around that from earlier, part of me is worried that you were leading me away
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:29 am

In post 416, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 410, Raya36 wrote:
In post 404, catboi wrote:
In post 397, Raya36 wrote:I still think catboi could be scum. I really dislike the mistyx vote. The reasoning given was that she isn't acting as excited to roll town as she said which means absolutely nothing. The scumreads on red and Akari/Mara aren't good either. Both come across as easier pushes right now due to Red's low posting and gimmick, and Akari/Mara's lack of good explanation on the Bob vote. I'd expect town to question Akari/Mara, not immediately place a vote.
WE

HAVE

LESS

THAN

TWO

DAYS

If in talking to them I get the impression I am wrong and that they are town I will happily but at this point in time I believe the added pressure is a good thing.

(;≧皿≦)
I get we're pressed for time but I don't think the way you approached that vote was good. If you scumread red and mistyx too why not question them at the same time?
I think that A & M are doing more sorting than both Red and Mystix put together and I’m really not picking up and particular agenday vibes from them, so I don’t think they’re a good flip for today
@Raya, do you seriously think scum!me makes this post about the really only viable counterwagon to Vax?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:32 am

In post 1405, Infinity Zero wrote:Nancy, your right to be townread is not, like, constitutionally protected or anything.

-Inf
Where am I saying that? I’m saying nothing about my play in this game makes sense if I’m scum here.

However, maybe it actually should be. :P
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 1362, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1360, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1359, catboi wrote:I haven't played a pokemon game through since the original game boy ones, which one should I play
depends on what you're looking for
generally emerald and platinum are considered to be some of the strongest in terms of gameplay
x and y are good if you want something easy
black/white and the sequels are good if you want to play something with a strong story
The Unova games offer a good set of options imo. If you want a fresh experience or a good story, the original Black and White are probably the choice for you. If you want a more comprehensive game or something that calls back to the previous generations a lot, Black 2/White 2 definitely work better.
Beyond that I agree X and Y are good easy options and Emerald/Platinum are good challenging-yet-fulfilling picks, though idk whether you’ve got the systems + potentially the spare cash for those since DS and before Pokemon games aren’t cheap iirc. For an additional rec, if you’ve had experience with the Kanto/Johto/Hoenn region games and want to re-experience them there’s decent options, though the Heartgold and Soulsilver games have serious after-market price increase issues (at least through GameStop)
/rant
-Protocol
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1408, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 397, Raya36 wrote:I still think catboi could be scum. I really dislike the mistyx vote. The reasoning given was that she isn't acting as excited to roll town as she said which means absolutely nothing. The scumreads on red and Akari/Mara aren't good either. Both come across as easier pushes right now due to Red's low posting and gimmick, and Akari/Mara's lack of good explanation on the Bob vote. I'd expect town to question Akari/Mara, not immediately place a vote.
WE

HAVE

LESS

THAN

TWO

DAYS

If in talking to them I get the impression I am wrong and that they are town I will happily but at this point in time I believe the added pressure is a good thing.

(;≧皿≦)
I get we're pressed for time but I don't think the way you approached that vote was good. If you scumread red and mistyx too why not question them at the same time?
I think that A & M are doing more sorting than both Red and Mystix put together and I’m really not picking up and particular agenday vibes from them, so I don’t think they’re a good flip for today
@Raya, do you seriously think scum!me makes this post about the really only viable counterwagon to Vax?
At this point Vax only had 1 vote. Infinity, Catboi, and Red all were viable counter wagons to A&M who you didn't want
In post 456, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 10
  • Twins Akari and Mara
    - 3 ( Chara, Titus, Catboi )
    Infinity Zero
    -------- 2 ( Wellermanbob, Vaxkiller )
    Red
    ------------------ 2 ( Twins Akari and Mara )
    Catboi
    --------------- 2 ( Raya36, Infinity Zero )
    Wellermanbob
    --------- 1 ( Red )
    Titus
    ---------------- 1 ( Perfume )
    Vaxkiller
    ------------ 1 ( jjh927 )
    Mistyx
    --------------- 0 ( No One )
    Chara
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    Raya36
    Perfume
    -------------- 0 ( No One )
    Smoke and Mirrors
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    jjh927

Not Voting
    ----------- 2 ( Mistyx, Smoke and Mirrors )
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-11 20:01:00)
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:35 am

In post 1406, Infinity Zero wrote:Honestly what’s most concerning about Mistyx’s handling of the gamestate is she’s attempting to tie the red and chara slots together
-Protocol
Well that’s the main thing I couldn’t wrap my head around. How do you logically read 2 slots as tvt when one of those slots claims to have an extremely specific hard guilty on the other?

So, Raya tr her > me is whack.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:36 am

Post by catboi »

Implying I'm not pirating these things
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1412, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1406, Infinity Zero wrote:Honestly what’s most concerning about Mistyx’s handling of the gamestate is she’s attempting to tie the red and chara slots together
-Protocol
Well that’s the main thing I couldn’t wrap my head around. How do you logically read 2 slots as tvt when one of those slots claims to have an extremely specific hard guilty on the other?

But why wuld scum!Mistyx suggest this? It's not going to get her towncred. It caused a lot of backlash, if we eliminate Chara and they're scum it'll just incriminate her.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:40 am

In post 1411, Raya36 wrote:
WE

HAVE

LESS

THAN

TWO

DAYS

(;≧皿≦)
At this point Vax only had 1 vote. Infinity, Catboi, and Red all were viable counter wagons to A&M who you didn't want
VOTE COUNT 1 . 10
  • Twins Akari and Mara
    Infinity Zero
    Red
    Catboi
    Wellermanbob
    --------- 1 ( Red )
    Titus
    Vaxkiller
    Mistyx
    Chara
    Raya36
    Perfume
    Smoke and Mirrors
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    jjh927

Not Voting
Yes, I also did want any of those wagons either, so you’re kind’ve making my point for me, even better than I did.

I’m saying I tried to quash a twins flip and you then point out, I also didn’t want CB, Red or Infinity either. So I put the kibbosh on twins/CB/Red/Infinity wagons, so how does that tie me to Vax?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:45 am

In post 1414, Raya36 wrote:
-Protocol

But why wuld scum!Mistyx suggest this? It's not going to get her towncred. It caused a lot of backlash, if we eliminate Chara and they're scum it'll just incriminate her.
I honestly don’t understand why she’d say this as any alignment because it makes absolutely no sense. If Mistyxis buddies with Chara, why couldn’t she be saying that to try to save them? If Titus is town, then her jumping on CB for questioning Vax’s read looks pretty bad too.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1415, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
WE

HAVE

LESS

THAN

TWO

DAYS

(;≧皿≦)
VOTE COUNT 1 . 10
  • Twins Akari and Mara
    Infinity Zero
    Red
    Catboi
    Wellermanbob
    --------- 1 ( Red )
    Titus
    Vaxkiller
    Mistyx
    Chara
    Raya36
    Perfume
    Smoke and Mirrors
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    jjh927

Not Voting
Yes, I also did want any of those wagons either, so you’re kind’ve making my point for me, even better than I did.

I’m saying I tried to quash a twins flip and you then point out, I also didn’t want CB, Red or Infinity either. So I put the kibbosh on twins/CB/Red/Infinity wagons, so how does that tie me to Vax?
There was also Bob and Titus equal to Vax. I don't think it's a very strong argument that because you went against the 4 top wagons and Vax was sitting on 1 vote you must be town.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1416, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
-Protocol

I honestly don’t understand why she’d say this as any alignment because it makes absolutely no sense. If Mistyxis buddies with Chara, why couldn’t she be saying that to try to save them? If Titus is town, then her jumping on CB for questioning Vax’s read looks pretty bad too.
I can't say 100% what scum!Mistyx would and would not do but I know I wouldn't try to push that it's TvT if I was in Mistyx's position. I'd maybe push that red is scum and Chara's claim makes sense from town as that's a plausable narrative to get through. But at this point bussing would make more sense to me.

If you're scum and your only partner left has bene guiltied, trying to defend them is only setting you up to be elimed next.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:01 am

In post 1417, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1415, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
WE

HAVE

LESS

THAN

TWO

DAYS

(;≧皿≦)
VOTE COUNT 1 . 10
  • Twins Akari and Mara
    Infinity Zero
    Red
    Catboi
    Wellermanbob
    --------- 1 ( Red )
    Titus
    Vaxkiller
    Mistyx
    Chara
    Raya36
    Perfume
    Smoke and Mirrors
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    jjh927

Not Voting

There was also Bob and Titus equal to Vax. I don't think it's a very strong argument that because you went against the 4 top wagons and Vax was sitting on 1 vote you must be town.
Did I change my mind on any of those wagons later though? No I didn’t, so yes it obviously is. Really can’t understand how you’re not taking that into account.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'll read over your iso later and get back to you, my memory of your iso is a little foggy so I'm not accounting for your whole play right now
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 1372, jjh927 wrote:Anyway, I think the whole Chara-Red thing is pretty cool and all, but also we're probably gonna hear more about the guilty by the end of the day phase
I’m hoping so.
-Protocol
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:07 am

In post 1418, Raya36 wrote:
-Protocol

I can't say 100% what scum!Mistyx would and would not do but I know I wouldn't try to push that it's TvT if I was in Mistyx's position. I'd maybe push that red is scum and Chara's claim makes sense from town as that's a plausable narrative to get through. But at this point bussing would make more sense to me.

If you're scum and your only partner left has bene guiltied, trying to defend them is only setting you up to be elimed next.
You’re confusing what is smart and possibly scum indicative and tr it. In an FG game, there was a hard guilty on Ginngie and buddy Ank, haed defended Ginngie despite that. Yes it wasn’t smart but Ank still flipped scum, so you tr her for that specifically isn’t a good argument, especially to tr Mistyx > me or over anyone who isn’t making that argument for that matter.

Both Mistyx and Titus’ Chara/Red reads are bad, so you tr a slot who’s making a ridiculous argument over slots that aren’t really doesn’t make much sense.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:10 am

In post 1421, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 1372, jjh927 wrote:Anyway, I think the whole Chara-Red thing is pretty cool and all, but also we're probably gonna hear more about the guilty by the end of the day phase
I’m hoping so.
-Protocol
One of them has to be lying based off of Chara’s response and their lack of adamance really doesn’t make too much sense.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1422, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1418, Raya36 wrote:
-Protocol

You’re confusing what is smart and possibly scum indicative and tr it. In an FG game, there was a hard guilty on Ginngie and buddy Ank, haed defended Ginngie despite that. Yes it wasn’t smart but Ank still flipped scum, so you tr her for that specifically isn’t a good argument, especially to tr Mistyx > me or over anyone who isn’t making that argument for that matter.

Both Mistyx and Titus’ Chara/Red reads are bad, so you tr a slot who’s making a ridiculous argument over slots that aren’t really doesn’t make much sense.
That's a good point. I guess scum doesn't always do what I would do

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”