Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

Super how are you distinguishing between townies that TR you because you're towny and scum that TRs you because...you're towny
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Ampharos »

In post 345, Super wrote:I think it's important to ask your team about reads, I literally woke up and read all your posts and asked them instantly to help me get reads cos a lot of you speak like English majors lmao
my b
aka Amy | hope you're having a good day
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 345, Super wrote:I think it's important to ask your team about reads, I literally woke up and read all your posts and asked them instantly to help me get reads cos a lot of you speak like English majors lmao
Have you outted any opinions from spf yet?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 343, DkKoba wrote:Lol well u went under the radar well when u rolled scum against me so forgive me if i hold a higher standard than "noob" for you
Huh, not sure what you're trying to say but if you want me to answer any more questions you can go ahead and ask
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 353, Flopz wrote:
In post 343, DkKoba wrote:Lol well u went under the radar well when u rolled scum against me so forgive me if i hold a higher standard than "noob" for you
Huh, not sure what you're trying to say but if you want me to answer any more questions you can go ahead and ask
Well u said u only had like 5 games but i dont think that matters when clearly u have the ability to play in a way thats townread by ppl and stay out of poe
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Super »

also I have no reads on anyone really but Lilith at this point cos everyone feels kinda.... idk, meh to me and I need to properly grab my laptop and do some ISO/proper analysing (but huzzah it'smy birthday and Ihave a breakfast thing in like an hour so it'llbe a small wait until Koba sees my fine ass wallposts they love so much). I'm semi hungover rn lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Super »

ya Jess said she's gonna help me later today with reads <3
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 350, Autumn Leaves wrote:Super how are you distinguishing between townies that TR you because you're towny and scum that TRs you because...you're towny
Making sure you don't miss this
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Super »

In post 350, Autumn Leaves wrote:Super how are you distinguishing between townies that TR you because you're towny and scum that TRs you because...you're towny
this is my paranoia :P I distinguish it based on solid reasoning and whether it feels like a genuine read to me, although seeing as this is team mafia it's probably going to be a lot harder to figure out if someone's read on you is pure or not

BUT I GUESS THAT'S THE FUN IN SCUMHUNTING yay
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Super »

like I also have other things but won't say so yall don't just do that for me to TR you
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 354, DkKoba wrote:Well u said u only had like 5 games but i dont think that matters when clearly u have the ability to play in a way thats townread by ppl and stay out of poe
I'll take that compliment but I would like to add that in both my Town games I had to desperately unfuck myself from being heavily scumread by most players in D1 for my post-style (which I think is a lot better now so should hopefully not get to that point again lol)
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 336, Ampharos wrote:unwnd agrees with my reads on chennis and firebringer and disagrees on AL - he thinks that his caginess is towny
This makes me feel much better about this slot oddly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont townread u super.
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Super »

hi Flops :3 can you post those said games, I'll look at them at some point if I'm stumped on reading you
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Super »

koba honestly i don't really care if you don't, I feel like you don't really know how to read me and I cbf trying to prove I'm town to you instead of getting my own reads cos tbh this game in itself feels a lot harder than a normal EM game (I have to rely less on meta so my reads will be a bit blah and it worries me a little). like you can explain why you don't tr me but i also don't know if i can be fucked dealing with you lmao
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

Getting angry a little preemptively?
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Super »

I'm not angry, I'm hungover and tired and I just cbf dealing with you (especially if you are town) assuming you think you can read me when you very clearly can't

I don't mean to seem agro about it
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Super »

Koba what was the thing that pinged you on like page 3 or something?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 363, Super wrote:hi Flops :3 can you post those said games, I'll look at them at some point if I'm stumped on reading you
Sure

Game 1 - Town - viewtopic.php?f=51&t=81655 (unlike what Koba is saying, I was in the poes here)

Game 2 - Town - viewtopic.php?f=150&t=81720 (Got thrown partway into Team Mafia lol, which was an experience)

Game 3 - Scum - viewtopic.php?f=83&t=84250 (basically coasted by nking Hop and Hectic while being TR for them getting NK lol)

Game 4 - Scum - viewtopic.php?f=83&t=84489&p=12190935#p12190935 (infinity almost got my launched D1 and then I got toasted on D2)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

Is game 3 ddd lol
retired
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 369, DkKoba wrote:Is game 3 ddd lol
Yh,
Good
Times
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Super »

thank u flops

koba stop avoiding me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

so mad cuz i had the perfect solve with fhe logic to go with it lmao
retired
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

I actually defended you a decent amount in matrix decipher, flopz.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 371, Super wrote:thank u flops

koba stop avoiding me
why so aggro again? Was curious if you'd get "annoyed" if i ignore the question -
To answer- idk wtf ur talking about tbh
retired

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”