Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Koba do you think MURDERCAT and TOOG are CATGIFFAIRY material?

-A
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:20 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1540, MathBlade wrote:Right now it seems like a majority of people have a “omg I am so important” attitude that really doesn’t seem to fit with the vibes of the thread.
I'll tell you who isn't important: someone who doesn't read the thread

no one has to hold your hand or summarize anything; if you wanna reaction test people then go for it but you clearly are skimming even after saying you were reading
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1550, Rei and Asuka wrote:Koba do you think MURDERCAT and TOOG are CATGIFFAIRY material?

-A
i dont know wtf u mean but mcat is town
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1551, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1540, MathBlade wrote:Right now it seems like a majority of people have a “omg I am so important” attitude that really doesn’t seem to fit with the vibes of the thread.
I'll tell you who isn't important: someone who doesn't read the thread

no one has to hold your hand or summarize anything; if you wanna reaction test people then go for it but you clearly are skimming even after saying you were reading
I do read the thread tvym.

I have a set routine upon replace in that I follow. It helps me engage with current stuff as I fill in the pieces. This should have been a simple question for you to answer. Why do you not want me to understand you?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:25 am

Post by samantha97 »

that's my line, as reading the thread would make you understand me
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:26 am

Post by samantha97 »

jumping between events is only going to make your understanding of the progression of things cloudier, if you care(d) to understand them
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 1552, DkKoba wrote:i dont know wtf u mean but mcat is town

A CATGIFFAIRY is someone who is not only town, but is town enough that their towniness will exist in PERPETUITY

if MURDERCAT is dubbed a catgiffairy, then they shall be part of the MOST NOBLE and ESTEEMED order of CATGIFFAIRIES in all of our mystical lands!

-A

(I will stop capitalizing random words soon)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont understand this gimmick so i refuse to take part in it
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

also can yall stop scum theatering its annoying
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1555, samantha97 wrote:jumping between events is only going to make your understanding of the progression of things cloudier, if you care(d) to understand them
Yay, someone things they can know how to replace in better and acts like they know me despite me replacing into mafia games for years like this. Please tell me more so I immediately don’t do that. If I seriously followed your suggestion you’d have to be okay with a post every week. This day one has gone one far far too long and needs to end.

I assure you, if you have a damn, that I always look at events and what happened past and present to get an understanding. You want town meta where I replace in using my strategy and catch the only scum in a 25 P game? I can fuckin do that. I may not be perfect, but I have quite frankly done what works for me and everyone else to read me. I may be slow on the up take on things but that’s natural state of being me.

What IS important is finding town and blocking it and fucking elimming someone because this day one has gone on far far too long. You have your way to play, I have mine.

Now I am going to ask you again, why are you so focused on flavor if it is not alignment indicative? I fail to see how hood(s) existing is relevant to alignment. Boonskiies loves messing with shit. It’s his MO. You’ve been pushing for really really antitown shit for what I have seen and I want to sort your motivations.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

math did u ignore where i said that the creature flavor does indeed have an influence on something mechanical
retired
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Sequence »

In post 1559, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1555, samantha97 wrote:jumping between events is only going to make your understanding of the progression of things cloudier, if you care(d) to understand them
Yay, someone things they can know how to replace in better and acts like they know me despite me replacing into mafia games for years like this. Please tell me more so I immediately don’t do that. If I seriously followed your suggestion you’d have to be okay with a post every week. This day one has gone one far far too long and needs to end.

I assure you, if you have a damn, that I always look at events and what happened past and present to get an understanding. You want town meta where I replace in using my strategy and catch the only scum in a 25 P game? I can fuckin do that. I may not be perfect, but I have quite frankly done what works for me and everyone else to read me. I may be slow on the up take on things but that’s natural state of being me.

What IS important is finding town and blocking it and fucking elimming someone because this day one has gone on far far too long. You have your way to play, I have mine.

Now I am going to ask you again, why are you so focused on flavor if it is not alignment indicative? I fail to see how hood(s) existing is relevant to alignment. Boonskiies loves messing with shit. It’s his MO. You’ve been pushing for really really antitown shit for what I have seen and I want to sort your motivations.
This reads like posturing to me.

-Bell.
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:37 am

Post by unwnd »

{MURDERCAT}
{Sam, R+A}
{Titus, BROps, Lunar}
{RCLiteralFuckingEngima, Sequence}
{Nylaa, Toog, MathBlade, Angel}
{Flea, Cakez, Koba}
Stop
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1560, DkKoba wrote:math did u ignore where i said that the creature flavor does indeed have an influence on something mechanical
Mechanics != alignment.

So no, I didn’t I just didn’t care. Mechanics are something that until we know the picture of the situation should be ignored in favor of reads. Mechanics are more like walls around scum. Until we know where they are we can’t box scum in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Sequence »

On the otherhand, I always scum read the person that was scum the last game I was in with them.

also, yeah I need to catch up now. Thread jumped a lot.

-Bell.
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey unwd i also have cakez in the bottom of my poe, wanna consolidate on who you apparently think is my partner?
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:38 am

Post by samantha97 »

I'm gonna go re-read mbos and the other game I was in with him but atm I think if mathblade is mafia so are rei and asuka
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:39 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1565, DkKoba wrote:hey unwd i also have cakez in the bottom of my poe, wanna consolidate on who you apparently think is my partner?
Flea first
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1563, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1560, DkKoba wrote:math did u ignore where i said that the creature flavor does indeed have an influence on something mechanical
Mechanics != alignment.

So no, I didn’t I just didn’t care. Mechanics are something that until we know the picture of the situation should be ignored in favor of reads. Mechanics are more like walls around scum. Until we know where they are we can’t box scum in.
sure but theyre there to help tip the balance back towards town since a pure mountainous would be scumsided with 4/5 scum here.

do you think hood info is something that scum should have?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1567, unwnd wrote:
In post 1565, DkKoba wrote:hey unwd i also have cakez in the bottom of my poe, wanna consolidate on who you apparently think is my partner?
Flea first
why is flea scum?
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1566, samantha97 wrote:I'm gonna go re-read mbos and the other game I was in with him but atm I think if mathblade is mafia so are rei and asuka
I was in a game with you? I don’t recall.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1569, DkKoba wrote:
Flea first
why is flea scum?
Look at my location lol
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1569, DkKoba wrote:
Flea first
why is flea scum?
No will in their words, posts read off as required. Ask yourself if you can remember a substantial thing Flea has done this game, whether it be in relation to faer or anyone else then come back to me
Stop
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1568, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1563, MathBlade wrote:
Mechanics != alignment.

sure but theyre there to help tip the balance back towards town since a pure mountainous would be scumsided with 4/5 scum here.

do you think hood info is something that scum should have?
Why are you assuming 4-5 scum?

Why can’t this be just a low power game with a lot of hoods and we have to collaborate accordingly?

Assumptions are bad. We don’t know anything yet other than hoods exist. It could be that scum are overloaded in a hood to fool people into flipping one rest must be town. It could scum aren’t in hoods to fuck with meta. The only thing we know is hoods exist and that is it. Hood collaboration can be a boon or a curse depending upon how it is used.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:45 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1562, unwnd wrote:{MURDERCAT}
{Sam, R+A}
{Titus, BROps, Lunar}
{RCLiteralFuckingEngima, Sequence}
{Nylaa, Toog, MathBlade, Angel}
{Flea, Cakez, Koba}
This is varying confidence. Might have a wrong townread in there, but I'm pretty sure at the bottom row it flips at least two scum. Nyla/Toog/MathBlade/Angel probably only has one, then null is just whatever lol
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”