Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 198, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 196, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Firebringer told me to ask you to slack off your 1v1.
Ah, I see. Firebringer's too scared to say it himself, so he has his little messenger here say it.

Speaking of which...

@Nancy - Auro said he thinks if you were town, you'd have talked more.
I am town and I’m in a team and other games + rl. This is a very bad take from Auro. He knows better than anyone that activity is NAI for me.

So, this is concerning me because if I’d expect anyone to correctly read me here it’s Auro. :/
he said slightly susp, he expects a lot more activity. I went harsher on purpose.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 199, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 197, NorwegianboyEE wrote:FB did tell me something interesting about Nancy too, but i'm not going to share it until i'm more sure.
I’d love to hear it. Why the mystery?
Because you knowing what it is would make it useless.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 200, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Firebringer told me to ask you to slack off your 1v1.
Ah, I see. Firebringer's too scared to say it himself, so he has his little messenger here say it.

Speaking of which...

I am town and I’m in a team and other games + rl. This is a very bad take from Auro. He knows better than anyone that activity is NAI for me.

So, this is concerning me because if I’d expect anyone to correctly read me here it’s Auro. :/
he said slightly susp, he expects a lot more activity. I went harsher on purpose.
Like I said, you can’t read me off of that or derping or AtE. And tell him that I don’t have either the time nor the energy to do more than I’ve already been doing and feel free so swat him for me for that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 202, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Speaking of which...

Like I said, you can’t read me off of that or derping or AtE. And tell him that I don’t have either the time nor the energy to do more than I’ve already been doing and feel free so swat him for me for that.
We'll see what I can or cannot read you off of.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Speaking of which...

So @Norwee, when you thought I was angry earlier, I wasn’t but this kind of bs really pisses me off. Read me based on WHAT I post, not HOW much.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 203, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Speaking of which...

We'll see what I can or cannot read you off of.
Whatever but I won’t respond well to being pushed based off of anything like activity crap.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 204, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Norwee, when you thought I was angry earlier, I wasn’t but this kind of bs really pisses me off. Read me based on WHAT I post, not HOW much.
It's not about activity i can tell you that much.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 204, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Norwee, when you thought I was angry earlier, I wasn’t but this kind of bs really pisses me off. Read me based on WHAT I post, not HOW much.
Good. Koba is suspicious of FL’s activity discredit on me. The way FL made it a point of saying that” Auro expects a lot more” activity wise. @Auro knows my towntells so I’m getting a bad feeling about that. They think that perhaps he is afraid of their read on him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@FL I haven’t forgotten about how you tried to push me in PA. It kind’ve started slow with you saying nonsense like you would scumread my townreads, then you hard instigated a 1v1 with me that went on for pages, only to claim you really wanted to miselim Mastina but what ended up happening was that we miselimmed because you spammed the game with that garbage and caused us to have a last minute miselim. I haven’t forgotten a damned thing that you did to me in that game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 208, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@FL I haven’t forgotten about how you tried to push me in PA. It kind’ve started slow with you saying nonsense like you would scumread my townreads, then you hard instigated a 1v1 with me that went on for pages, only to claim you really wanted to miselim Mastina but what ended up happening was that we miselimmed because you spammed the game with that garbage and caused us to have a last minute miselim. I haven’t forgotten a damned thing that you did to me in that game.
If you also try to butcher my meta again or tell me, you’d pocket me as scum, I will 100% vote you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

So where the fuck are pine zoraster DEB akarin and ico (sort of gets a pass because VLA)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe they are watching anime.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 209, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 208, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@FL I haven’t forgotten about how you tried to push me in PA. It kind’ve started slow with you saying nonsense like you would scumread my townreads, then you hard instigated a 1v1 with me that went on for pages, only to claim you really wanted to miselim Mastina but what ended up happening was that we miselimmed because you spammed the game with that garbage and caused us to have a last minute miselim. I haven’t forgotten a damned thing that you did to me in that game.
If you also try to butcher my meta again or tell me, you’d pocket me as scum, I will 100% vote you.
I haven't said anything about your meta.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I will actively never meta you to catch you as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 207, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Good. Koba is suspicious of FL’s activity discredit on me. The way FL made it a point of saying that” Auro expects a lot more” activity wise. @Auro knows my towntells so I’m getting a bad feeling about that. They think that perhaps he is afraid of their read on him.
I didn't say it, it was Auro. Lol.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don't even agree with Auro.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nancy, if you think I ever push you again after that game as scum, I don't know what to tell you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nancy, here's the thing, I will push you as scum at least at one point during the game. I will literally push every single player in this game at least once.

You know better than to think me stating any stuff like that is a push. Come on, if you're town, don't do this.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And if you want to come and push me for those reasons, then fine.

You do not beat me this time.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 218, Flavor Leaf wrote:And if you want to come and push me for those reasons, then fine.

You do not beat me this time.
What does that even mean? I’m town and if you are as well, then why would I even want to?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Pine »

"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Pine »

CRY HAVOC
AND LET SLIP
THE WOMBAT OF WAR

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Pine »

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Pine »

Okay, so, legit did not realize this had started until like, 1AM this morning. Spent the day looking at houses and getting my first COVID shot.

Reading up now!

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Pine
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”