farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:
I actually agree with Pim. Khel's claim was poor at best and with he quit the game right after I really don't think it mounts up to anything.
???????

OK, this cements that Sotty and Pim are scum partners. I am 100% convinced this is the case.

Khel claimed DOC and then asked the REAL DOC to protect him. Now Pim is saying she's not the DOC. How does that not "mount up" to something?
I'm surprised your not adding me to them as scum. I've been saying over and over that I agreed with BM about Kvel and the PM he sent to the Mod.
Also I agree with you about Star and vanilla townie just not adding up.

unvote:
vote: OP
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Well, if we're basing our votes on flavor than..

vote:Cerebus
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by icemanE »

Well, if we're basing our votes on flavor than..
Not on flavor at all, dude. Khel falsely claimed Doc and then Pim made it seem as if she retracted his claim. Doc is a role, not a flavor. How is no one getting this?!?!?!? It should be obvious to anyone that isn't scum that Khel/Pim is...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Sotty7 »

icemanE wrote:
I actually agree with Pim. Khel's claim was poor at best and with he quit the game right after I really don't think it mounts up to anything.
???????

OK, this cements that Sotty and Pim are scum partners. I am 100% convinced this is the case.

Khel claimed DOC and then asked the REAL DOC to protect him. Now Pim is saying she's not the DOC. How does that not "mount up" to something?
Ugh...

I urge you to actually go back and re-read the day. That claim was so stupid it was clear he wasn't even playing the game and just trying to screw it up.

If you can build a case using other factors surrounding Pim then go for it, maybe I missed something. But I really don't think basing your WHOLE case of one post of silliness is the way to go.
orangepenguin wrote:Well, if we're basing our votes on flavor than..

Care to explain your thought process? If we're going off flavor I would have thought Badass would be worse than slacker?
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:33 am

Post by PimHel »

icemanE wrote:
???????

First of all, nobody can be 100% sure. Otherwise this game would be a piece of cake. Now, you start saying that Sotty and me are the scum. I don't see how you conclude from this. Farside also said that she doesn't agree with your reason for the vote.
Besides what happened to the 'I believe it's OP, Pim (because of Khel's claim), and farside.'
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

PimHel wrote:
icemanE wrote:
???????

First of all, nobody can be 100% sure. Otherwise this game would be a piece of cake. Now, you start saying that Sotty and me are the scum. I don't see how you conclude from this. Farside also said that she doesn't agree with your reason for the vote.
Besides what happened to the 'I believe it's OP, Pim (because of Khel's claim), and farside.'
I'm suspecting he was trying to bus his scum partner, but because of you and scot's interaction it's a good jump to make to save the scum group for a perfect win.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:58 am

Post by icemanE »

Hey, Pim: Are you, or are you not the Doc? Please answer this directly.

Then I can explain what happened.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:01 am

Post by icemanE »

I'm suspecting he was trying to bus his scum partner, but because of you and scot's interaction it's a good jump to make to save the scum group for a perfect win.
Clearly this is the statement of either scum or a fool. I'm leaning towards scum.

Scumteam - most likely farside, Pim, and either Sotty or OP. As soon as Pim actually answers my question we can move forward.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:02 am

Post by PimHel »

No, I'm not the doc.

BTW I wanted to post this in my last post, but I forgot. Everyone, please look at my gender sign. This sign has been there throughout this game, but still some ppl still said 'she'.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:03 am

Post by icemanE »

@ Sotty - are you and Pim scumpartners? This is what I'm accusing you of - please tell me, with reasons, why you are not, if that's the case.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:04 am

Post by icemanE »

I now ask Pim to claim her actual role, please.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 am

Post by PimHel »

YOU DO IT AGAIN. GENDER SIGN!

my role is student of the town.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:08 am

Post by icemanE »

Reasons why it's fine for Pim to claim right now -

1. She's not the doc.
2. I believe her claim will prove she's scum.
3. Since she's not the doc, and we're probably at lylo, the scum already know who to target tonight instead of Pim (since, if there's a doc, he'll protect Pim).

So no harm can come from Pim claiming.

In fact, I propose a mass roleclaim, now.

I'll start - vanilla.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 am

Post by icemanE »

my role is student of the town.
That's not your role, its your flavor.

Claim your role.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:11 am

Post by PimHel »

FIRST OF ALL,
GENDER SIGN!

Call me one more time she and I'll call you she as well.
Tell me why I can't get no harm from claiming, while I'm looking at your point 2.
Besides, why would the scum target me?

vanilla townie
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

If we claim as such we should do it like this.
Character/ role:

Comedian/ vanilla townie
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:25 am

Post by icemanE »

Call me one more time she and I'll call you she as well.
You should be able to understand why it's an easy mistake.

OK, Khel claims doc, the asks the real doc to protect him. Pim claims vanilla. I was thinking one of two things - either Khel claimed doc and then asked for doc prot to avoid revealing his real power role, or he was scum making up a claim to avoid lynch.

The doc was killed night 3.

By NL'ing every day, we gave the scum (who most likely have power roles judging by how many town power roles there are - my guess would be there's a role cop in there, which might explain why they so easily destroyed our power roles) a huge advantage. We also now know (if we are to trust OP's question, that is) that at least one scum was up for lynch previous to today.

With this is mind I'm going to attempt a PBPA on Pim/Khel, hopefully soon.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:30 am

Post by icemanE »

PBPA of Khel/Pim:
Khel wrote: You have heard from me as of now. I am inclined to say that, given no better options, the poorer puzzle solver be lynched, if any person ought to be lynched. The reasoning is that the chance that either of the two selected is mafia is the same. The downside to lynching the good puzzle solver if he is town is higher than the downside of lynching the poor puzzle solver if he is town.

One might consider that the mafia get higher rewards from solving puzzles than townies do. If so, this completely destroys what I said, since good mafiates will be that much better than good townies, and the risk-benefit is once again the same for both good and poor puzzle solvers. What do you all think?
Honestly I don't know why someone would even bother making this post. It not only negates itself in the second paragraph, but it also uses garbage logic in the first. He says "the chance that either of the two selected is mafia is the same." This is totally faulty - yes, the chance is equal that either one of them might be scum, as the roles are randomized, but that says nothing about the odds of the scum actually being chosen for elimination.
Mod: How often do challenges come about?

Anyway, until we know more, I'll Vote: No Lynch
No reason for this post either - it's an easy way to slip under the radar, though. Sliding in to vote NL and then disappearing for awhile - I'll the you that until his doc claim I wasn't thinking too much about Khel, he did a good job falling through the cracks.
FoS: Skitzer

The wierd "distancing" ploy with Farside comes out to a massive load of WIFOM. I really can't say I trust it when someone says
Quote:
My strategy for this game on day 1 is to go against whatever farside22 is doing, because I am fairly confident this is NOT farside22 town play. Therefore, by going against her, I am more likely to get her scum buddies unless she is using a complex and strategic form of WIFOM.

Of course, if Skitzer were to be scum, Farside would be a logical next lynch. This is just wierd.
This is interesting. Skitzer was town, we now know. Khel would know that skitzer was town if Khel were scum. Ironically Khel is distancing himself from farside here by saying "If skitzer is scum then farside could be too".

There's part one. Gotta catch a bus.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by icemanE »

I am going to save the rest of the PBPA until after everyone else claims.

Still waiting on claims from:

Cere
OP
Tombolo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:I am going to save the rest of the PBPA until after everyone else claims.

Still waiting on claims from:

Cere
OP
Tombolo
Didn't OP already claim Star/ vanilla?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by icemanE »

Yes.

Need claims from:

Tombolo
Cere3
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Sotty7 wrote:.
orangepenguin wrote:Well, if we're basing our votes on flavor than..

Care to explain your thought process? If we're going off flavor I would have thought Badass would be worse than slacker?
I actually thought Cerebus was the badass. I should've checked.
unvote
Vote: Tombolo

He still needs to claim.

Yes, I am a Vanilla Star, like I've said a few times by now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:38 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ice, I believe you are the only one who actually took Kleh's doc claim seriously. That said I am interested in the second half of your analysis to see where you take this.
icemanE wrote:@ Sotty - are you and Pim scumpartners? This is what I'm accusing you of - please tell me, with reasons, why you are not, if that's the case.
No. How about you tell me reasons why this IS the case? Seeing as no one else finds the doc claim scummy, doesn't that make all of us scum by your logic?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:51 am

Post by icemanE »

Ice, I believe you are the only one who actually took Kleh's doc claim seriously.
Why wouldn't I? Because he requested replacement?
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:13 am

Post by PimHel »

IcemanE, I think you can wait a long time before tomb or cerebus will claim. Both are getting replaced.

OP is that the only reason voting tombolo?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”