Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

am tipsy now and infinity scum is manifesting for me like my brain is looking at infinity and im like
scum

lets goooooooooooooooo VOTE: infinity

im also vusyt with my mom rn so ill be back in like an hour or so
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall fucking DEASD
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

super get in her eim gonna 1v1 u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what the fuck yall im off to watch anime fuck u guys
retired
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Autumn Leaves »

Koba

No one gives a shit about your garbage SRs if you don't explain them
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Super »

sorry koba I've been out all day for my bday and i just got home!! i don't really wanna 1v1 you cos i think you're town but imma do some ISOs in a sehot minute
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 455, Autumn Leaves wrote:Koba

No one gives a shit about your garbage SRs if you don't explain them
shut up scum
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Super »

okay I'm actually on my laptop now, Shady sent me some of his initial reads and Jess is going to read through later to also give me her insight. I'll post his reads first and then I'm going to do my own ISO on each player.

Shady's reads paraphrased by Supes =)

Koba - #115 shady says that Koba has done this as scum before but is calling it kinda towny, thinks Koba is town but didn't really explain it that much thanks Shady lmao (we had a vc yesterday though and Shady expressed reasons why Koba was town like their general reaction to me daystart etc I think I kinda explained Shady's read more earlier but if you need more let me know) - I have a pretty similar read on Koba as Shady so when I do my ISO and explain my read it'll make more sense

Lilith2013 - shady thinks lilith had a really good intro but they kinda dipped after that so now they're just back to null. he said something about amy's partner thinks Lilith could be scum and he wants to be wary of her being a deepwolf?

Ampharos - shady thinks amph had a good intro but... nothing else after that and their town momentum kinda died?

Auro - shady noticed how they're being pushed on by everyone meaning they're either scum or scum's target right now. also had a random partner read with Flopz

Autumn Leaves - #288 shady thinks they are (Flopz and Autumn) a big not teamed by this post - he also has a random feeling one of them is scum. he says they're kinda towny though and he's unsure on them

Firebringer - ??? (he has no idea lol)

JohnnyFarrar - shady thinks they have done nothing

chennisden - shady thinks they have done nothing

lol very sexy and in-depth reads by shady here

I'mma do my ISO now

OH AND BTW SHADY IS HERCULE IN MY TEAm but I know him as shady from EM so if that's confusing I'm sorry
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

k what are ur reads tho.
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Super »

oh I missed paraphrasing Shady's read on flopz

Flopz - shady apparently groaned at flopz' intro lol, says he is relying too much on teammates and he thinks this slot got a bit better but the intro has him "reeling" - flopz is shady's biggest scumread which is interesting cos I don't think I felt that way but I'mma reread now
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Super »

In post 459, DkKoba wrote:k what are ur reads tho.
I'm doing that now you inpatient swine
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Super »

impatient lol
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theres seomthing i feel like in eed to do bthat im forgetting and its killing me
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Super »

In post 463, DkKoba wrote:theres seomthing i feel like in eed to do bthat im forgetting and its killing me
have some water!!!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nooooooooooooo i mixed with pineapple juice im fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
retired
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 445, Flopz wrote:
In post 442, chennisden wrote:
In post 440, Flopz wrote:
In post 434, chennisden wrote:
In post 430, Flopz wrote:
In post 425, chennisden wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 249, Flopz wrote:Gonna go through the list I guess.

Chen - Chen's vote on super at the start was a bit weird as I quite liked Super's intro.

On the AL+DK part, and seem to directly contradict one another, unless I'm missing something can you explain what you meant in 129 as Koba didn't give a reason so what explanation of the reason did you not like (or was that about Koba's Super point in the vote post, but not sure why you'd tie those points together)?

Auro v Chen feels eh, tho now looking through Auro's posts, he's really chummy with fire, tho fire also made a comment on Auro's general play-style so this could just be players with history memeing together. Tho I agree with Chen's assessment that Auro feels a bit forced.

Fuck sorry I literally forgot about this

Anyway I did not disagree with the content of the message, I generally like/dislike posts based on the tone they give off. I'll try to be more clear in the future which is which.
Oh cool, what exactly didn't you like about the tone?
Most of his posts feel awkward as shit: it feels the same way as when I'm in a zoom breakout room and I'm supposed to do something with someone else
Wait, who are you talking about here?
Auro
Now this chain is getting messy. What message were you saying you didn't disagree with?

My initial question was in regard to your reaction to Super's post, whose post you were saying you did not like there. As it seems Super's post agreed with what you were saying in terms of Koba's bad (read as lack of) reasoning that you referenced in 129. So I wanted to know why you didn't like it?
Wait oops I answered the wrong question and I literally never noticed wtf

Let's try again: I didn't like the tone of 132 from Super - particularly "just tell Autumn why you scumread them ffs lmao"

At the time the last two words gave me a particularly weird vibe. It
felt like
scum trying to be useful while being somewhat awkward and unnatural. Now granted it's very weak evidence and wasnt particularly strong of a feeling, but we were on page 5 or something and I felt like that was more significant than the "townslip" stuff going on at the time
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 456, Super wrote:sorry koba I've been out all day for my bday and i just got home!! i don't really wanna 1v1 you cos i think you're town but imma do some ISOs in a sehot minute
oh happy bday!! hope you enjoyed it (:
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Super »

Super’s ISO of each player – sorry if this is a long one but I’m finally going to be analysing the game properly now instead of glancing at posts and not fully reading into everything properly
Lilith
– I kinda liked the way Lilith entered the thread, it’s probably not even alignment indicative but I’m going to point out my initial gut-read anyways cos why the fk not? Lilith being like “first!!!!!!!!!!” to me is such a vibe and again, it’s probably a dumb thing to read into but personally I’m a pretty excited townie and the posts following that just felt chill and easy-going to a point where I just felt like they had no real nervousness or anxiety entering the thread – which I think town have a much easier time doing.
So I’m trying to figure out how to link a post using the number and I asked my team and the way shady said to do it seems tedious af so I’m just going to let you guys deal with my mess of an ISO and I will say the numbers but idk how to actually link them ☹
viewtopic.php?p=12513566#p12513566 - #65 Lilith discredits Auro’s read on me which is fair enough but I find it interesting that Lilith says they “leaned the other way” (implying they scumread me for it I assume?) because it’s something they have done before yet Lilith has 0 meta on me or anything so honestly it should be NAI for them.
Lilith also then discredits Autumn’s read or at least questioning of Koba’s “townslip” and says scum could just fake it – which is true but I find it interesting that Lilith’s early focus has been on discrediting reads instead of actually game-solving (genuinely trying to read people, which is what I focus on when trying to figure out someone’s alignment – how genuine they are being in their solving and tonal stuff).
viewtopic.php?p=12513651#p12513651 - #87 – I also noticed that Firebringer was repeatedly complaining about the setup and honestly it was definitely weird for me at first and I kinda townread them for it but Petapan told me it’s NAI for them – I’ll talk about this more in my ISO of FB but anyways … I find it interesting that Lilith points this out but doesn’t really seem to be talking to FB in a way to figure out their alignment at all – it’s just a statement like.. “you’ve been saying it repeatedly” – okay Lilith – so, what do you think that means for their alignment then? And then they ask FB this dumb questioning about knowing the setup, it just feels meh and doesn’t seem like Lilith is even trying to read the slot idk am I crazy, hopefully this makes sense lmao
I think the conversation between Auro/Lilith points to them probably not being partnered honestly. Auro is asking Lilith if they scumread my slot then and then Lilith is just like “not really?” even though they implied they felt the opposite about my intro post (meaning you kinda scum-leant it idk lol) – honestly just saying “not really” here is making me more or less think Lilith might just be town cos it’s such a shit answer LOL
Lilith literally spends most of their posts just engaging with Auro
#139 – just really doubt Lilith/Auro are partners for this post also this is where I first started townreading Lilith because I find this post to be fairly genuine and it kinda feels like an appeal to Auro if they are town, but yeah it’s definitely where my townread began
So Lilith is going on about why Auro thinks it is an usual strategy for scum which is fine but honestly it still doesn’t feel like Lilith is actually trying to read Auro it’s more just trying to discredit their read on me :P like you can not agree on that read Auro has on me Lilith but do you think their read is genuine? Do you think they’re making this read on me up? What do you think that means for Auro’s alignment? I still think Lilith is fairly towny and all but I wanna know where their thought process on their read on Auro is here cos it feels like a little bicker about why reading someone as town for something may actually not be a good way to read someone instead of figuring out whether that person is mafia or not – does this make any sense??? I dunno but it’s a silly convo where I think Lilith is focusing on things that don’t necessarily matter
#178 I kinda like that Lilith points out that Peta’s read on her isn’t completely legit cos she also can be spammy as scum
#239 again Lilith is hyper-focused on Auro and nothing else about their dumb read on me… like get over it and find mafia and talk to other people Lilith this just doesn’t make sense to me that you’re so focused on discrediting their read on me here
Lilith then asks Infinity’s read on Koba and then bounces
I want to actually hear what Lilith’s reads are – it’s funny cos Lilith was my strongest townread based on my lurks and original vibes but now I’m not so sure after ISOing and seeing she has been so focused on Auro and no one else in the game. What are your other reads Lilith? What’s your thoughts on Auro since you’ve mostly spoken to them yet haven’t outed any reads at all? It’s funny cos I’m starting to worry Koba might be my biggest townread and I know they just are gonna fear-read me all game which might be a pain in my ass
BTW I am going to be busy in the next few hours and will do my other ISOs then too but I will post what I just did on Lilith now
She’s null, leaning-maybe town cos there are some towny things I have seen from her but need to see more.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Super »

ugh I copied that from word and it looks ugly as fuck let me try edit it
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Super »

wait can you edit posts??
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 470, Super wrote:wait can you edit posts??
No, otherwise anyone could just make the game impossible to read by editing posts and completely removing context, right
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Super »

rip, enjoy my bigass ugly post on Lilith. I will be back later for my other ISOs
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 469, Super wrote:ugh I copied that from word and it looks ugly as fuck let me try edit it
every game u played that i hosted it is against rules to edit posts and u know that and why would u even ask that here when that was clearly presented as the norm with an obvious edit button
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Super »

In post 473, DkKoba wrote:
In post 469, Super wrote:ugh I copied that from word and it looks ugly as fuck let me try edit it
every game u played that i hosted it is against rules to edit posts and u know that and why would u even ask that here when that was clearly presented as the norm with an obvious edit button
because players keep saying preedit or some shit at the end of their posts so I thought they were editing theirs?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”