Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but its fucking small shit like taht that i have seen in her scum games where its like she adds a ton of fluffy "towny" posts to make it look like shes town like whatever.

im not bothering voting for her here cause theres 0 chance i can lim scum super on d1 but im not letting her fuckign skate by unopposed
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 499, Super wrote:koba just shut up. I wasn't asking to edit my posts to appear towny. if that's the best you can do at pushing me you're never going to even get me lynched even if I was scum - which is hilarious because I'm town so post-game you're going to look like even more of a wiener

don't ask for my reads and then don't even read them and just pick up on me asking if I can edit since I was confused by the Pedit shit

like.

shut up and go away
post game imma nominate myself for paragon cuz my reads that fucking lit
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Super »

shady is telling me to apologise.

sorry. I'm going for now.
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Autumn Leaves »

Sigh

Chenn can you at least talk to me? Because I was gonna try to convince you that auro is still scum, but the feeling around the read is a bit similar to when I've been wrong on strong SRs in the past. So idk. I'm already struggling this game because I don't do well when people SR me, or when they don't engage with me, and both have been happening a lot this game. I also have too many TRs. I am pretty confident super is town based on the lilith read and the interactions with koba, so that's a place to start at least. But yeah my teammates are all busy and I need people to talk to.

Koba you know that I struggle when people SR me as town and don't engage with me so you continuing to do those things is pretty awful play.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by chennisden »

I also don't think scum super would be
1) simultaneously so good she's giving literally everyone no good reason to scumread her, while also
2) being so silly that she thinks pretending to not know if you can edit posts would do much of anything
I don't think it means super isn't scum, I think it just literally means nothing

PEdit: I get what you're saying but I mean I spam useless shit as town all the time and that's an observable fact, it's a stretch to think super spamming means she's scum as opposed to human nature. Speaking from experience as a spammer

PEdit 2: Hi Autumn is there anything specific you want to point me to? Also ftr my read on you is flip flopping like shit and I feel like you're the "easy lynch" scum is going for at this moment in time
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 504, chennisden wrote:I also don't think scum super would be
1) simultaneously so good she's giving literally everyone no good reason to scumread her, while also
2) being so silly that she thinks pretending to not know if you can edit posts would do much of anything
I don't think it means super isn't scum, I think it just literally means nothing

PEdit: I get what you're saying but I mean I spam useless shit as town all the time and that's an observable fact, it's a stretch to think super spamming means she's scum as opposed to human nature. Speaking from experience as a spammer

PEdit 2: Hi Autumn is there anything specific you want to point me to? Also ftr my read on you is flip flopping like shit and I feel like you're the "easy lynch" scum is going for at this moment in time
would you like to read 3000 posts from super in a game where she flipped scum recently? in a 17k post game. with 48 hour deadlines.
retired
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by chennisden »

Re super: she's posted a lot of things and I literally have 0 gut response to any of them. Given that i literally went off on auro 5 pages after the game started I can kind of understand what you mean

This feels pretty realistic to me "im not bothering voting for her here cause theres 0 chance i can lim scum super on d1 but im not letting her fuckign skate by unopposed" and is a feeling I feel would be pretty hard to fake, ya feel?

Koba I feel like with regards to anything not called "Super" you're keeping your cards really close to your chest and I cant really see your thought process for anything not Super
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont appeal to my scumreads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if ur more concise with ur question ill answer it but htats so vague it feels trap like
retired
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Autumn Leaves »

@chenn Mostly just want to know who you think is scum. I'm trying to find where my TRs are that are most likely to be wrong, johnny was one place but uncrowned agreed with my townlean there. (Basically the reasoning was I didn't think he was trying to look town.) I'm also curious what you think of amph and flopz.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 505, DkKoba wrote:
In post 504, chennisden wrote:I also don't think scum super would be

would you like to read 3000 posts from super in a game where she flipped scum recently? in a 17k post game. with 48 hour deadlines.
Does super not spam as town? I guess I'll trust you on that if that's what you're claiming, because it'd be easily falsifiable anyway

I won't read all 3000 posts because I honestly don't have the time to but link me and I might skim, oh I don't know, 50 or so in some random location of her ISO
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 508, DkKoba wrote:if ur more concise with ur question ill answer it but htats so vague it feels trap like
If this is to me I didn't actually ask any questions (or at least, nothing I expected you to respond to)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

she does spam as town.

but she will also spam as scum
retired
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

chennis isn’t townreading super so not sure why you are trying to argue with him that he shouldn’t townread her
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96337?page=1
heres the thread.

im the game mod here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 513, lilith2013 wrote:chennis isn’t townreading super so not sure why you are trying to argue with him that he shouldn’t townread her
why did u come out of nowhere to defend chennis
retired
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

koba do you have specific reasons to think super is scum? otherwise this point seems like beating a dead horse
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

see above
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Super »

In post 500, DkKoba wrote:ok but its fucking small shit like taht that i have seen in her scum games where its like she adds a ton of fluffy "towny" posts to make it look like shes town like whatever.

im not bothering voting for her here cause theres 0 chance i can lim scum super on d1 but im not letting her fuckign skate by unopposed
Koba you're literally scumreading me here only because of your paranoia of people townreading me and you thinking I can be fluffy and towny as scum - there is literally no other reason. you are worried I am scum and that's your read - have you read my reads? have you read my posts genuinely without conf-biasing yourself? you're genuinely just concerned I could be a deep-wolf so uh oh better scumread super! have you actually read any of my town games and know how to read me when I'm town? cos you clearly have no idea how to read town!super. I could go way into my meta and the way I play for you but honestly you're not worth it

I literally think you're town and I'm triggered af right now cos I honestly don't wanna deal with you in this game at all and wish I didn't have to. this is honestly the last I'm going to bother engaging with you because honestly it's unenjoyable for me and at this point I do think you're just bad town with an awful coinflip read on me and you're just going to continuously try and discredit townreads on me which is really fucking anti-town fmpov and it just derails the game and makes it a negative experience, especially since I already know you'd come into the game wanting to get me lynched

I'm actually going now cos I don't wanna be negative and get any more rude than I have been. I'm not going to talk to Koba unless they stop being condescending/rude/and have an actual reason to scumread me instead of paranoia and thinking I'm faking townslips ?????? like yeah, bye

you can incite all this paranoia onto me - but know that I'm town and it could potentially throw the game for us later on since I doubt I am ever voting you this game and it's nightless so I'm fucking stuck with you all game too so yeah.
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Autumn Leaves »

I need to go to sleep soon, but I can talk in the morning
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 509, Autumn Leaves wrote:@chenn Mostly just want to know who you think is scum. I'm trying to find where my TRs are that are most likely to be wrong, johnny was one place but uncrowned agreed with my townlean there. (Basically the reasoning was I didn't think he was trying to look town.) I'm also curious what you think of amph and flopz.
I literally forgot my read on Amph, Flopz felt okay to me (I can't actually point to anything specific that would make me start to scumread him), I didn't particularly like Johnny's entrance (and iirc nor did my teammate?) but I also have forgotten how I felt about him because it's been X hours for some largeish X.

Basically I don't know how I feel about anyone anymore
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Super »

Koba that game was literallt A FUCKING MULTI=-BALL WHERE I ACTUALLT HAD TO SCUMHUNT. I PLAYED EXACTLY HOW I WOULD AS TOWN UNTIL LYLO... so go eat a peach or something. go link my other scumgames where I'm blatantly obvious scum instead of something I literally had to townside in

ok
last
about
koba
and
them
triggering
me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 518, Super wrote:
In post 500, DkKoba wrote:ok but its fucking small shit like taht that i have seen in her scum games where its like she adds a ton of fluffy "towny" posts to make it look like shes town like whatever.

Koba you're literally scumreading me here only because of your paranoia of people townreading me and you thinking I can be fluffy and towny as scum - there is literally no other reason. you are worried I am scum and that's your read - have you read my reads? have you read my posts genuinely without conf-biasing yourself? you're genuinely just concerned I could be a deep-wolf so uh oh better scumread super! have you actually read any of my town games and know how to read me when I'm town? cos you clearly have no idea how to read town!super. I could go way into my meta and the way I play for you but honestly you're not worth it

I literally think you're town and I'm triggered af right now cos I honestly don't wanna deal with you in this game at all and wish I didn't have to. this is honestly the last I'm going to bother engaging with you because honestly it's unenjoyable for me and at this point I do think you're just bad town with an awful coinflip read on me and you're just going to continuously try and discredit townreads on me which is really fucking anti-town fmpov and it just derails the game and makes it a negative experience, especially since I already know you'd come into the game wanting to get me lynched

I'm actually going now cos I don't wanna be negative and get any more rude than I have been. I'm not going to talk to Koba unless they stop being condescending/rude/and have an actual reason to scumread me instead of paranoia and thinking I'm faking townslips ?????? like yeah, bye

you can incite all this paranoia onto me - but know that I'm town and it could potentially throw the game for us later on since I doubt I am ever voting you this game and it's nightless so I'm fucking stuck with you all game too so yeah.
yup you cant nightkill me sucks to suck <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

super do you need a hug