Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I know, I got mixed up.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1746, Galron wrote:I claimed the green check on NPOM's slot.
In post 1747, Galron wrote:I claimed investigative Night 1, before bugspray or gamma were in the hood.
You claimed invest during N1? Why would you do that?

Why would you invest NPOM who was one or the townier slots in the game? Why not invest Frogster who you seemed more suspicious of?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

What other claims have been made in the hood?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Or even invest one of Bugs/Lunar, which would have provided a lot more info given their wagons D1.

NPOM seems a really weird target. Imo perhaps the worst one you could have made, if you’re a Town invest.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And did you simply claim ‘investigative’ or something more specific?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Did Amelie claim or hint at her role in the hood?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1751, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1747, Galron wrote:I claimed investigative Night 1, before bugspray or gamma were in the hood.

Why would you invest NPOM who was one or the townier slots in the game? Why not invest Frogster who you seemed more suspicious of?
Out of 12 players to choose from, I narrowed it down to wanting to confirm the so-called town bloc or the people who had claimed, and NPOM overlapped, so he was a good place to start.

You can figure out why I claimed and the timing of the claim if you try hard enough.

As far as other claims, I'll leave that to the other hood members. I have more results, yes, but I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet. You asked about Amelie, she played very close to the vest.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1756, Galron wrote:
In post 1751, Luca Blight wrote:

Out of 12 players to choose from, I narrowed it down to wanting to confirm the so-called town bloc or the people who had claimed, and NPOM overlapped, so he was a good place to start.

You can figure out why I claimed and the timing of the claim if you try hard enough.

As far as other claims, I'll leave that to the other hood members. I have more results, yes, but I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet. You asked about Amelie, she played very close to the vest.
The other investigations you made are claimed in the hood though?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think it's fair if I state there's no information on a N2 result from Galron
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1756, Galron wrote:
So again you're being cagey as to your motives. I can see a possible Town and scum motivation for revealing your supposed role N1, and right now the scum motivation seems to make more sense.

As Town, it would be foolhardy to put your trust into the hood when you could be roleblocked/killed if one of them is scum, and it could also lead to a false positive, given you were widely TR D1 and could have have been targeted by scum anyway even if the hood was pure.

As scum, you want to pocket the hood and build trust. 'Confirming' an already Townblocked player is a small price to pay for that.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1756, Galron wrote: I have more results, yes, but I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet.
In post 1758, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think it's fair if I state there's no information on a N2 result from Galron
So why would you be prepared to reveal the NPOM result to the hood, but not the supposed N2 result?

What are you waiting for exactly? As Town you'd be presuming you'd be NK, especially if Bugs flips Town as you seem to think they will, so why would you withhold this info?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

@Other hood members
: Can you confirm that Amelie left no hints as to her role?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

What did NPOM claim? I don't remember that.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:04 am

Post by bugspray »

only thing in hood amelie hinted was `trenall if you are protective please protect galron tonight` but no other reference to her role
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

This game is stalling and someone should hammer bugs.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

yeah why is bugs not limmed yet
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Surely Galron has to reveal his supposed N2 result?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:07 am

Post by bugspray »

I don't think so. I asked him to clear me in the hood last night and it seemed like he was trying to avoid saying no
the more i think the more it's him
VOTE: galron

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:11 am

Post by bugspray »

oh he later claimed to be a neopet (the ice cream cop)

ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:14 am

Post by ejjinami »

I’ll fail the challenge xD
I noticed a new thing about myself. Apparently I have a big tendency to avoid problems...
aaaaaaaaaand I might have a tendency to defend myself with “no I’m right, you’re dumb.” type of arguments when angry
which is kinda toxic. I don’t know how to deal with it yet but I’ll try to fix it somehow.

The conversation about lunar kinda broke me
I just kept running away for 2 days because I didn’t want to read anything more about that, which would cause me to have to argue more and get more frustrated

that’s not a perfect attitude to play FM.

but anyway, I’m back. I can’t say that I’m over it because I’m not. I will likely break down and try to escape again if I have to argue about it more so lemme just ignore it fn.

I could have worked on casing bugs/luca while I was basically avoiding the thread but my brain didn’t want to accept that I’d have to read the new posts then, sooooooo here we are

(I still didn’t btw xD)
(it’s kinda silly how this works but w/e)

lemme just focus on what I want to do. (yes, writing the cases that I’m already a week late with is included there. if you want to hammer before that, I won’t argue. if I manage to write it, it’s good. If not, I guess not. I already failed pretty badly so I don’t really have a right to complain here. Let’s just play)
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

I can handle myself ejji. I think most people realize that I'm Town. I appreciate the extra effort though.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:36 am

Post by ejjinami »

some of galron’s posts in the hood, I think make him very townie (the stuff I placed in “area boxes” is paraphrased. I’m pretty sure that I can’t quote posts from the hood so this is probably the best you’ll get.)

————-

At the beginning Galron suspected that both my slot and amelie are town. After bug claimed backup neighbor, he started trusting them as well (because that’s not a role scum would fake). So he openly claimed that he thinks the hood is likely clear of scum.
After saying that he claimed.
(all of that happened D1, near the end of the day)

Galron said that he’s just gonna out that he’s an IC and mentioned that it doesn’t matter if other people in the hood claim or not. He’s just trying to figure out who to target at night.

Later on (still before D1 EoD) he corrected that he’s an investigative role, not an innocent child and that he outed because it’s safe for him to do it there, especially knowing that there’s a town backup.

Green-checked NPOM. (he revealed it immediately after the night ended)

Today he said that if there are 2 scum in there, he just gives up.
+that he doesn’t know how luca can even suggest such a thing.

Why it’s townie:

1. getting town-reads on both amelie and my slot D1 (from my pov both townies) and claiming an investigative role is a VERY townie move imo. It makes his claim way more valid (and claiming TI D1 as scum, without any info about the setup, is a risky thing in itself. Another thing I’d like to mention is that the setup MAKES SENSE with galron’s claim. IF he is scum, he would have to make a REALLY risky move, which coincidentally worked.)

2. the frustration/bewilderment in the last post I paraphrased felt really darn genuine. Coming from a player like galron (who clearly isn’t the type to focus on faking town-tells like that), I’m decently confident that it should be AI.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:13 am

Post by ejjinami »

and I think I figured how to explain my read on lunar after all. I have no intention to argue, if that’s not enough to convince you, so be it. I have it in my mind so lemme just get this out and ignore this later on for good

A player who seems to be a minimalist and dislikes explaining their reads, is less likely to suddenly fake their emotions or things that require precise control of their tone.
If someone gives off a vibe that writing explanations is a pain, faking subtle emotions and regularly adding small town-tells to their posts will likely seem even more of a pain to them.
This makes players like those less likely to fake stuff like that as scum. (most of the time)

Seeing a wide range of emotions (in places that make sense) from a “minimalist”, likely means that that player didn’t have to focus on faking their emotions = that they were genuine.

That’s why I didn’t want to agree that lunar’s posts could have been faked.

This also applies to my read on galron (some of their posts seem tonally good as well, especially the one I quoted (about him giving up if there are 2 scum in the hood)) and both those players give off the vibe of explaining only the bare minimum.

This CAN fail if a person is just a really good player... but from my experience, this rarely happens xD
In post 1770, Lunar Martian wrote:I can handle myself ejji. I think most people realize that I'm Town. I appreciate the extra effort though.
welp.... I jsut wasted my time then lol
w/e
I’m gonna post it anyway
Luca Blight wrote:
@Other hood members
: Can you confirm that Amelie left no hints as to her role?
she didn’t. I’m pretty darn sure
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:41 am

Post by ejjinami »

btw, I’m working on my read on bug rn if anyone cares
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:04 am

Post by ejjinami »

..........is bug being scum-read because everyone except for luca refused to ISO-dive him?

it might not mean much coming from me because I was defending him from the very start but his iso looks kinda good tbh :/
I’m NOT tunneled. I swear that I’m trying to rethink my read carefully

how the heck is he getting tunneled so much lmao

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”