Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by Special BROvert Ops »

@Titus
does the PGO claim by AW remind you of the claim from Sibling Quarrel in real folk blues rematch?

-Henry
Two guys, one team, not a single logical plan between them.

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1975, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
@Titus
does the PGO claim by AW remind you of the claim from Sibling Quarrel in real folk blues rematch?

-Henry
Oh god that's old. I'd have to find it to refresh my recollection.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Good night.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

I'm not really sure on Gamma, I just thought his "vote is legit" vote on Nyla was like ?????????? and kinda made my weak townlean on the slot vanish, it's not like a hard scumread. I don't know that Gamma is faking per se, I thought it was like a troll, or maybe A50 really is posting and he just sounds super weird? idk. something's weird about that slot, not sure it's a scum-weird though but I'm not sure it's town-weird either

I probably just need to reread there tomorrow, probably should have stayed off for the night. People already want Nyla to post more anyway, I just do NOT want her to claim and I do NOT want people to push her for a claim. You want her to post content, sure, but I think almost every other slot in the game would be more informative to push

pedit: good night Titus, sleep well

-A
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Ok, honestly... Yeah.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nylaathria

I'm thinking this is the right play. I won't be around Sunday, so I'd much rather have my vote here.
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

*splashes Toog with cold water*
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by Special BROvert Ops »

pffffft
I love that I get that

-Henry

(btw I've got this up on one monitor while playing games on another, not paying this too much mind but lmk if you need me)
Two guys, one team, not a single logical plan between them.

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:39 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1828, Rei and Asuka wrote:
In post 1824, SirCakez wrote:Why is Nylaa so fucking townie?? You can't say anything other then they townread me like ????
the slot is OBVIOUS TOWN because the way they found Koba town is an OBVIOUS TOWN THOUGHT PROCESS
yes, I agree

it's not hard to just say "me too" as mafia, and it's possible to be confused by a mafia role I guess, but dkkoba's post stuck out to me because of my role pm too
In post 1929, Titus wrote:Lunar Nylaa and R and A are the scums pushing Math.
plausible that 1 or 2 of them are, but that wouldn't mean mathblade wasn't also mafia

even though I know voting mafia as mafia is horrible, a lot of people on this site don't seem to think so

the only things that give me pause about mathblade are norwegian's softclaim (but even then he said poison which is weird) and a general aversion to lynching people who get a lot of votes easily, but all 3 of the past games I've played had mafia/mafia-adjacent lynched that way

and norwegian made a weird post here
In post 294, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Samantha invited me to the game and now they immediately want to kick me out.
that I assume was referring to post 27, almost 270 posts before that, since I don't think I even mentioned him in between

and even though I initially thought, "ok some suspicious people are getting on board with mathblade"

Mathblade [6]: Nylaathria, Lunar Martian, Samantha97, Rei and Asuka, Unwnd, Dkkoba
Nylaathria [4]: Titus, Murdercat, Special BROvert Ops, Toogeloo
RCEnigma [2]: Flea the Magician, Sequence
Flea the Magician [2]: RCEnigma, SirCakez
SirCakez [1]: Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors [1]: Mathblade

looking at that made me realize that wasn't really the case (that should be an accurate votecount btw)

also I will say that I agree with what mathblade said here
In post 1820, MathBlade wrote: Right now we have a ton of little cliques everywhere. People are so focused on defending cliques we have stale read of my slot because Norway was admittedly rather scummy so it creates a bias.
people are treating pts like they are masons

no

your pt is trash unless they fully roleclaimed to you, and you should be way more transparent about the conversations you have in them
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:55 am

Post by samantha97 »

and also, don't think that just because you're in a pt with 3 people only 1 of them has a chance of being mafia

you could be the sole town in that group, getting played like a fiddle
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:44 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1801, unwnd wrote:Oh not rushing shit?

VOTE: Nylaa
Lol why is everyone in my poe on the wagon I started
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:54 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1884, Special BROvert Ops wrote:curious to see his read on us now.
Sure welcome to team town
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:00 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1956, unwnd wrote:The lim my heart truly wants is just too far

I fucking hate how this game is sometimes

My whole presence this game and deterioration of style is me unearthing my primal nature
Can you give a reads list or something?
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:13 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I feel like we've wagoned like 8 people and I have no clue who anyone actually wants to flip. I'm on my phone so I'll explain this more in depth later but I'm seeing basically two sides right now. There's a side where math is scum maybe with Titus. There's also a side where nylaa is scum maybe with R+A. Unwnd is hopping between the wagons.

I know where koba is at, but where are you at angels? Can I get a readlist from you?
GTKAMURDERCAT

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1927, Titus wrote:
In post 1794, Rei and Asuka wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

Intenting on Nylaa after practically begging for there to be a town leader is actually so infuriating I'm tempted to pre-flip this as red

-A
This is scum with Nylaa calling it now.
I am not so sure on that. It’s possible but because reasons I doubt it. I don’t like their mis characterization about intent to hammer when it was intent to vote and I was sleepy and didn’t want to risk derp hammer when I couldn’t count the votes on her correctly.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1929, Titus wrote:
In post 1926, Angel Warriors wrote:Well...

Said scum would be me, and R&A
Lunar Nylaa and R and A are the scums pushing Math.

The rest are town Math has pissed off or apathy.
Yay we’re back to town Titus who doesn’t think I can do anything right. Lovely.

*sigh*

This is gonna be a ride
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1939, Rei and Asuka wrote:I don't really feel like Math is trying to piss off everyone. What do you mean, for pushing Sam *kinda*? And I think some of his posts have seemed at least nominally pockety; or, rather, there's a world at least where his reads list was either political or meant to be pockety. Did you townread norwee at all or are you mostly sold on town Math?

-A
Lol I don’t pocket as scum :P Like you should go read a scum game of mine. They’re fucking beauties. I am much, much better as scum than town. That’s what has me nervous. This setup seems like a scum’s paradise to hide in. Playing mafia is inherently political vibes are things. The whole point is to be political, get in everyone’s faces and discover their alignment. Worry when I am not “political”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1942, Titus wrote:This is shaping up to be yet another WIM game fmpov.
What’s a WIM game?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1947, Titus wrote:
In post 1941, Rei and Asuka wrote:
In post 1654, MathBlade wrote:MathBlade the towniest town to ever town
(lunar,RA,MurderCat ...reasons)
Sequence << D1 wagon was weird and self vote seems to be of frustration and Bell didn’t have to try to pull my head out of my ass if he was scum
Titus << Titus wouldn’t soft defend me as scum here
SirCakez << Usually I get weird pings if they are scum or towns usually figure this out super quick. So for the fact he hasn’t been a wagon prolly town.
Unwd << I like how they are trying to lead and get this day done. We need a leader.
Koba << Them not pressuring me is natural for once
Toogeloo << Miller claim seems correct

—-WTF >> Samantha

—— Would elim below this line
Nylaathria, Special BROvert Ops >> who?
Flea The Magician >> Give me something
RCEnigma >> Opening sucked
Angel Warriors >> Either I don’t get what she was alluding to or I don’t buy it or I am giving her PR cover here since people don’t listen to me.

like the reads list or not, in what world is this someone who is deliberately pissing off everyone and/or trying to pocket no one? I feel like this is relatively similar to what I'd expect a scum Math to post tbh

-A
Sequence isn't vocal town.
You might not be town.
Lunar isn't going to save Math.
Cakez is not a consensus TR and therefore not a useful pocket.
Unwnd and Koba are the only two theorectical pockets so Math then goes and pisses off Koba after this?

Samantha was only at WTF as a favor to me, an indication of tunnely pissed off Math.
I am a pissed off math, but I am bottling that because multiple townreads have told me she is town due to the sheer stupidity of randomly claiming something and asking for mass claim so she has to be town. Hell I felt trepidation doing that as a fucking mason. And she’s supposedly weak and won’t have the longevity to see the destruction left in her wake? Yeah it irks me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1899, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1896, Angel Warriors wrote:They are all worded differently, but it amounts to "damn everyone is already scummy af" and it comes from town more often than scum
This imho is false.
Scum tend to be much more fence sitty than town and posts like that are fencesitting
Brush up on those buzzwords.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:31 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I want a readlist from you too RCE
GTKAMURDERCAT

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1951, Rei and Asuka wrote:
In post 1947, Titus wrote:Sequence isn't vocal town.
You might not be town.
Lunar isn't going to save Math.
Cakez is not a consensus TR and therefore not a useful pocket.
Unwnd and Koba are the only two theorectical pockets so Math then goes and pisses off Koba after this?

okay but arguing that math's reads list is insufficiently political to be obvious scum is like, making a lot of presuppositions about his approach to scum play. I don't mind if you townread him but I think your read here is probably closer to rand than the confidence you're projecting (in a world where you're town) and your Nyla push is almost certainly bad

-A
Titus is one of the few people actually qualified to comment on it though. I don’t go intentionally “pocket” people as scum. That’s a stupid way to get caught. I manipulate vibes and it’s one of the reasons I am such a deadly scum when I am. I take those vibes to suit whoever I am working with and to destroy anything town has going. She knows that’s how I operate having been scum with me before, I work like a dimmer switch highlighting what I want highlighted and dimming what I want dimmed. Then those “vibes” do the work.

I really don’t like how you’re saying a push is bad but not explaining it. I asked you to calm the fuck down in our PT to try again if Nyla is town and instead your response is to do this? Wtf. How do you honestly expect people to follow if you don’t explain it? It’s almost like if Nyla is town you’re scum white knighting them. I just don’t see an explanation for how Nyla is town and you could be working off TMI.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1953, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 1948, Titus wrote:
In post 1945, Angel Warriors wrote:What makes you think he's trying to pocket you?
Because he tried it in Mbos10 and lead me straight to his partners by his refusal to comment on them.
Not you, Reisuka.

Close relations are the first pockets
Lmao momma you don’t know the relationship between me and Titus and quite frankly the fact she isn’t at my throat says she’s town. There’s ample games of us together. We’re like oil and water most of the time. The few times we don’t rip each other’s heads off it’s a glorious thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1956, unwnd wrote:The lim my heart truly wants is just too far

I fucking hate how this game is sometimes

My whole presence this game and deterioration of style is me unearthing my primal nature
And the Lim you want is? You had that group of three if I recall before. Which of those three?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1961, Titus wrote:That being said, the game as a whole is infinitely happier that Math and I are not in a hydra this game.
Oh god I got a headache just from reading that post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1966, Titus wrote:Math is terribly apolitical this game.
Feel the Bern!

Jokes aside I know what you meant and I am more trying to build a town block and get something going and it’s pissing me off that’s not happening. I think scum want me gone because I feel like I am the sole voice of reason towards preventing stupidity. Not for any read in particular because my charisma is that of a paper bag right now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”