Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 2095, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 1360, Sequence wrote:Kinda Scum: Nylaathria
Scum: Angel Warriors, RCEnigma
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
-Noraa
Compare this to Ircher as town's reads list on day 1:
In post 1949, Ircher wrote:I provided some awhile ago. I guess I can provide a more comprehensive set.

Double the Trouble (Alisae and NorwegianboyEE) - Initially leaning scum, but I think it might just be the slot's abrasive nature, so I'm gonna town bin this slot actually. They've made some good observations.
Netflix and Chill (notscience and Brian Skies) - Town. Good takes in general.
Spiffeh - Maybe town? I'm worried about Spiffeh trying to pocket me/defending me because it will look good if I am eliminated and flip town. Nothing particularly scummy or townie that I've seen.
Creature - Not sure. I'm not super familiar with Creature's meta shift and haven't been deeply evaluating his posts. They always make me want to skim tbh.
Polar Bear Express (Noraa and Gloria Cleary) - Probably town, but has had a very bade case of OMGUS this game.
Ydrasse - Scum for reasons I've outlined earlier.
Solstice (Mistyx and Morning Tweet) - Maybe scum? There were some good observations about Tweet's tone earlier; it's a bit too formal.
pichu - Lean scum, but I may reevaluate this read at some point. I still think their early interaction with Ydrasse looked bad, but pichu looked better between the two. Has had a couple good takes since then.
Not Known 15 - No idea. Haven't seen too many posts from them. What U do know is that they're a rather serious and logical player.
Toogeloo - Not sure; slight twinge of scum maybe. Entrance was OK; hopping onto my wagon was kinda ehh.
MURDERCAT - Scum. I recently posted my thoughts on the matter.
Battle Mage - Maybe scum? I haven't read his recent posts, so it's too early for me to judge.
Bell - Lean scum. The way they pop in and out of the thread makes me think they have an ulterior motive.
Dr Easy Bake - Not sure but high scum equity. Refuses to play the game.
Dunnstral - Lean town. I gave some reasons in my last few posts.
mastina - Town. Generally bad takes from what I read, but she's definitely scumhunting and while she's efforted before as scum, it's still rather rare. I'll reevaluate when I have to.
-Noraa
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 1366, MURDERCAT wrote:Samantha how about you read Pooky v FL
OMG OMG OMG
SOMEONE FUCKING SEES WHAT IM SEEING

-Noraa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Norangal
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2029, SirCakez wrote:
A special look at DkKoba
In post 1667, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: sircakez

if u scumread cakez or have him in ur poe VOTE HIM kk?>>>???

this dude is so agenda pushy and trying to protect partners so obv after they played a bussy game its so sloppy and poor played get him OUTA here
they being pushing me
In post 1689, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1676, unwnd wrote:Would love a votecount
vote cakez
more pushing me
In post 1697, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1690, unwnd wrote:Yes yes bussing I get it I'm figuring out who would be the best lim in terms of fucking scum the most
who cares. litearly just vote
frustration because they can't get people to vote me
In post 1701, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1699, Toogeloo wrote:Isn't it frustrating when other players don't see what you see?
ME EVERY GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
In post 1711, DkKoba wrote:so why wont u trust me on shit im voting
In post 1738, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1737, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1725, DkKoba wrote:ur so easily pocketed by scum and resist town i swear
let's talk in the morning lol

VOTE: Nylaa

Let's see what happens with this
ur vanity vote is wildly unhelpful
NOW SUDDENLY THEY JOIN A WAGON ON SOMEONE IM PUSHING NYLAA DESPITE REPEATED EXPRESSIONS OF FRUSTRATION ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET VOTES ON ME
?????????????????????????
In post 1744, DkKoba wrote:fuck u @murder

i wanted to go for my bottom poe but whatever VOTE: nylaa

i hope this flips town and u actually listen to my reads d2
OBVIOUS excuses for bussing Nylaa
In post 1803, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: cakez

my vote is on nylaa in spirit
now playing both sides, including the catch-all of "being on Nylaa" in spirit so that if Nylaa gets pushed through they can still retain some cred from the scum elim
In post 1804, DkKoba wrote:fast elims are often the work of scum ~~~~~~~~~~~ just saying
SAYS THIS BUT DOES NOT OPPOSE NYLAA WAGON WHICH IS WHAT THEY WERE PRESUMABLY REFERRING TO
????????????
In post 1868, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: nylaa

if im horribly wrong ill explain.

if not well fuck u i wont explain thats up to u to figure out why i revoted.
BACK TO WAGON THEY JUST CALLED SCUM MOTIVATED
?????
In post 1872, DkKoba wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 1873, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: sircakez
having an aneurysm?
In post 1885, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: mathblade
THEN JOINS WAGON ON OBVTOWN MATHBLADE BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING NOWHERE ON ME AND MB IS PICKING UP STEAM
In post 1887, DkKoba wrote:u can thank norwee for the reason im voting here cuz i kinda havent read much of what u have posted and much of it hasnt pinged me as town or scum.
with batshit awful reasoning of Norwe was scummy, ignoring everything MB has posted
In post 1891, DkKoba wrote:not sure how it being "stale" = wrong
awful excuse
cakez this is possibilly the worst scumcase ive ever seen anyone try to toss against me.

My hood mates can take a look at it and know how half of that shit is bunk.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

Here's where I am at

D1 PoE

Rei and Asuka [Ydrasse + Asuka]
Dkko
ba (Partial crossthrough means I would compromise there but I get some townfeels)
SirCa
kez
Titus
Samantha97
Toogeloo
Special BROv
ert Ops [Almost50 + Gamma Emerald]
Lunar Martian
Nylaathria
Flea The Magician
Sequen
ce [Ircher + Bell]
RCEnigma
Murd
ercat
Angel Warriors [Momrangel + Noraa]
MathBlade
Unwnd
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:09 am

Post by samantha97 »

VOTE: rcenigma
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 1385, SirCakez wrote:Ircher doesn't seem like the type to fake that kind of "slip"
Alright I see why Mom's vote is on you now.

-Noraa
Norangal
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Okay since there is presumably infer there is a town inside Titus/Math/Cakez/Ircher, although I don't really guarantee there's more than two town in there, I'll try to walk it through as best I can given a) there hasn't been mass claim yet and we don't want to give scum more than we have to and b) ircher is right that it's hard to explain without referring to the wording of your own role PM.

I think that is unnecessary now, though.

Point a: Scum would not look at the sample role PM and think that someone would be confused as whether they are town or scum.
(point a.1? I don't think Boon almost ever gives sample fakeclaims. He did specify the flavor of town but that was it and that's about all I'd expect, but this game is more "theme" ish than some of his games so we can bracket this point -- even so, he provided a sample VT PM and scum have access to the entire list of boon roles so there's no strong incentive for him to provide fakeclaims)

Point b: Alisae observed that they thought they might be scum in when reading their role PM.
Point b1: Lunar had a similar-ish reaction in pre-game.

Point c: At least seven people have now observed that they either experienced confusion about their alignment, or thought confusion about alignment might be town indicative, which is basically the same thing. In this sense, we know at *least some town experienced confusion about their alignment in regard to their rolecard* and, given point a, we have no reason to think scum would have an incentive to fake doubt about their alignment in the *early game* before it was discussed.

Point d: Since scum *would not know* why Alisae experienced doubt about their alignment, scum *would not know how to explain* why they thought they might be scum or why they would sympathize with Alisae's point, and this is what Nyla observed in .

From this, we can infer that Alisae's slot (Koba) and Nyla have both made
strongly town indicative
posts because scum are
very unlikely to have experienced similar thought processes upon seeing the sample VT PM,
and it seems pretty likely now that
multiple
town slots experienced that sensation, making the first slots to either register that feeling or to have picked up on it are therefore much more town indicative. (This isn't the same thing as saying people who didn't pick up on it are scum since different people process information in different ways.)

As Sam observed, scum can easily say they would have been confused after the fact, especially after a claim, or a first flip, or someone discussing the point. I didn't want to go into too much detail because it's an observation that could have had continued value in regard to later claims. But these are the first slots in the thread to have registered that sensation, and Nyla finding Koba town for it is now *strongly town indicative* now that we know how many players (more than can possibly be scum) have registered that point.

Now Math when we talked in the PT was like "oh no scum can fake what Nyla said there" and I think that's just complete bullshit. Scum very, very rarely would fake a townread on a slot for confusion on their role PM if they did not understand where that confusion came from. Is it 'theoretically impossible'? No, but Koba and Nyla (and Lunar, although his posts on this point were in my PT) are both way, way more likely to be town off those two posts in and of themselves than the slots that have been pushing them this dayphase.

I don't believe anything there is too OOG. You can complain that it's like a, mech-related reaction test, but if so it's one precipitated by the mod not any players by having made confusingly worded town PMs. But ignoring the free townreads there would just be dumb.

-A
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 1387, Rei and Asuka wrote:I am baffled by ircher's unwnd read and still don't townread the cachups

I think math's slot is relatively close to claimed scum tho

-A
Tbh I just skipped all of his posts. He had terrible reads in my last game with him and all he did was add a shit ton of stress onto my plate.

-Noraa
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

To clarify, I have read math's entrance prior to this. I actually read it a couple days ago or something but the moment I saw that SR on me I just sighed and didn't wanna catch up.
Norangal
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 am

Post by unwnd »

Ok Noraa you can be town now
Stop
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2103, Titus wrote:Here's where I am at

D1 PoE

Rei and Asuka [Ydrasse + Asuka]
Dkko
ba (Partial crossthrough means I would compromise there but I get some townfeels)
SirCa
kez
Titus
Samantha97
Toogeloo
Special BROv
ert Ops [Almost50 + Gamma Emerald]
Lunar Martian
Nylaathria
Flea The Magician
Sequen
ce [Ircher + Bell]
RCEnigma
Murd
ercat
Angel Warriors [Momrangel + Noraa]
MathBlade
Unwnd
Hmm, where are you at with Rei/lunar? I'm less interested in the empty slots.

For posterity, I think we can work together for a meaningful elim and maybe it helps sort each other. I think we're in similar headspaces. My main issue with your slot is entrance tone and the lack of pressure I'd expect coming from Titus hunting scum. This is more defensive Titus.

Plus no vca.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 1405, unwnd wrote:Extremely scummy vote from Toog lol
wtf is this?

-Noraa
Norangal
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

*their

sorry Lunar I am trying
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Titus »

So REI, you've been townreading Nylaa based on a hood interaction with you and Math? This also fueled your scumread of Math. All of this is inaccessible to me but you act as if I should know that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:14 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Sam I'll level with you I think you're scum siding.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:14 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2114, RCEnigma wrote:Sam I'll level with you I think you're scum siding.
jokes on you I don't even know what that means
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 1443, Sequence wrote:
@MathBlade: Please combine multiple posts into one. You don't have to post everything at once, but please don't needlessly clutter the thread by posting and commenting on a single post at a time while you catch up.

~Ircher
Wow ok this is highly scum indicative. Ircher ignored all posts happening in current time when he was catching up in PookyvFlava. There wasn't a single time where he replied to something not like 20 pages ago unless he was completely caught up.

-Noraa
Norangal
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2110, RCEnigma wrote:Hmm, where are you at with Rei/lunar? I'm less interested in the empty slots.

For posterity, I think we can work together for a meaningful elim and maybe it helps sort each other. I think we're in similar headspaces. My main issue with your slot is entrance tone and the lack of pressure I'd expect coming from Titus hunting scum. This is more defensive Titus.

Plus no vca.
They'll be plenty of data d2 to start looking at wagons, but I want to be careful with VCA here because entire wagons are missing due to the rate of the game. This is another game where I'll have to go back and do them by hand. It's going to be a huge pain in the ass but I must do it anyway to be optimal.

If we are in similar headspaces, I'm not opposed to working together. As long as you don't go after my TRs, you won't really be a priority to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 1461, MathBlade wrote:
In post 229, Angel Warriors wrote:VOTE: Ircher and Bell

-Noraa!
If Sequence is town, A&W is scum I hate their posting here. Claiming a banned role only outs more PR talk then coming onto a pretty popular wagon reeks of “I have no idea what I am doing”.
I have been the main pusher tyvm.

-Noraa
Norangal
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2108, Angel Warriors wrote:To clarify, I have read math's entrance prior to this. I actually read it a couple days ago or something but the moment I saw that SR on me I just sighed and didn't wanna catch up.
Honestly, Town!Math has that effect on people. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:19 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Err, all your townreads are my townreads minus sequence.

Which is confusing because it seems like we really shouldn't have a mutual scumread between us but ? Here we are?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

@RCE, As for R&A, give me a second. Apparently I missed things.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2120, RCEnigma wrote:Err, all your townreads are my townreads minus sequence.

Which is confusing because it seems like we really shouldn't have a mutual scumread between us but ? Here we are?
My scumreads are largely based on the lack of doing memorable things. For instance Gamma hydra weakened because of his vanishing act when pressure stopped.

I just don’t remember any push you have made.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

UNVOTE: I'm actually not as confident in R&A as I was like 20 minutes ago. So maybe another avenue.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I haven't pushed anywhere really, besides sequence early. I voted flea because they are within my poe and wanted to see where it went. I wasn't super satisfied when flea went, "ha pressure" and dipped out of the game but that fell apart too.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”