samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:23 am

Post by samantha97 »

can we at least collectively agree there is at least 1 mafia inside of lunar martian/rei and asuka/mathblade/mafiacat? isn't that a fair assumption not just because of behavior but because they are all in the same pt?
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

I will say that Titus it might help if you understand that being in a hood with Math, he began his play in that hood by wanting to treat the whole thing as a masonry, asked for someone to step up as town leader, asked me to calm down, etc., and then when I defend my townreads he starts complaining in thread and then acts suspicious when I do calm down, which is annoying if nothing else--but in regard to the first points, I could at least certainly see a world where Math was trying to pocket me and Lunar.

Conversely, Norway basically stopped playing the hood at all after me and Lunar found each other as town. And then he replaced out.

So the trajectory of the slot as a whole for me in terms of hood interactions is:
-No reaction to two people in hood finding each other as town
-Replace out
-New slot wants it to be a masonry
-New slot fights with me in thread about townreads
-New slot then starts trying to push me when I don't budge on townreads

Like, I don't know that Math is scum, but I can see a scum Math having that trajectory without too much difficulty. I'm taking your townread there into consideration, but bear in mind that your point that he's not playing politically/pocketing no one is literally different than the experience I have with him in this game.

-A
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 1497, unwnd wrote:What do you think about Sequence? I don't think I trust Bell as much as I want to
XD ..... ok?

-Noraa
Norangal
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 2125, samantha97 wrote:can we at least collectively agree there is at least 1 mafia inside of lunar martian/rei and asuka/mathblade/mafiacat? isn't that a fair assumption not just because of behavior but because they are all in the same pt?

if almost every player in the game is in a PT, solving scum in PTs is not really going to help
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:24 am

Post by unwnd »

OK

R+A, RCEnigma, MURDERCAT, Myself, Sam, Titus, Angel Warriors, BROvert Ops, Lunar..? (Only here cause I feel they'd vote if I told them to)

I'm tired of this day. Stop letting this madness go on. If you're listed here let's talk compromise. I imagine some of you are even hesitant on others listed here. That's fine. D1 is not meant to drag out this goddamn long, so I'm gonna make this simple. Declare intent on
one
person you would lim today. That's it, no more no less. I don't care about the reason, but if can meet the amount of votes needed to lim someone then following that we start a wagon on them. I don't give a shit who at this point, and the reason (if your name is here) is because in some regard I townread you for D1 so you can go ahead and pat yourself on the back if you're fooling me for today.
Stop
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:25 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2128, Rei and Asuka wrote:if almost every player in the game is in a PT, solving scum in PTs is not really going to help
almost every player is not in a 4 player pt
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, the hood reads kinda make sense as to why they have townreads on lurkers. I disagree on the "free townreads is dumb" thing but it makes sense R&A believe it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:27 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2130, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2128, Rei and Asuka wrote:if almost every player in the game is in a PT, solving scum in PTs is not really going to help
almost every player is not in a 4 player pt
There are players in multiple hoods. I'm not 100% down for hood poe as our main mode of hunting parameters day 1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2125, samantha97 wrote:Image

can we at least collectively agree there is at least 1 mafia inside of lunar martian/rei and asuka/mathblade/mafiacat? isn't that a fair assumption not just because of behavior but because they are all in the same pt?
Mafiacat is in that PT too?

Can we get a clear list of who is in what PT?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 1531, Flea The Magician wrote:I got a bad feeling I'm about to get Mathd lol
ooooooooooooooo I like this! TR!

-Noraa
Norangal
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

The only outed slots are lunar/asuka/math/murdercat in one or

Myself/dkkoba in another
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:29 am

Post by samantha97 »

and me + sequence

what is yours titus?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2133, Titus wrote:
In post 2125, samantha97 wrote:Image

Mafiacat is in that PT too?

Can we get a clear list of who is in what PT?
No.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Forgot that yeah.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 1562, unwnd wrote:{MURDERCAT}
{Sam, R+A}
{Titus, BROps, Lunar}
{RCLiteralFuckingEngima, Sequence}
{Nylaa, Toog, MathBlade, Angel}
{Flea, Cakez, Koba}
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
VOTE: unwnd

-Noraa
Norangal
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

NO ONE FUCKING CLAIM PTS OR WHAT FLAVOR U HAVE OR THE NAMES OF UR PTS SCUM PROB HAVE ABILITIES THAT WORK WITH THEM AND I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THIS AS WELL BASED ON A CLAIM IN ONE OF MY HOODS
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:31 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2129, unwnd wrote:OK

R+A, RCEnigma, MURDERCAT, Myself, Sam, Titus, Angel Warriors, BROvert Ops, Lunar..? (Only here cause I feel they'd vote if I told them to)

I'm tired of this day. Stop letting this madness go on. If you're listed here let's talk compromise. I imagine some of you are even hesitant on others listed here. That's fine. D1 is not meant to drag out this goddamn long, so I'm gonna make this simple. Declare intent on
one
person you would lim today. That's it, no more no less. I don't care about the reason, but if can meet the amount of votes needed to lim someone then following that we start a wagon on them. I don't give a shit who at this point, and the reason (if your name is here) is because in some regard I townread you for D1 so you can go ahead and pat yourself on the back if you're fooling me for today.
Sequence for me.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 1577, Special BROvert Ops wrote:Noraa.. if it wasn't for your crumb I would have been placing you at the very bottom of my reads. Literally the bottom slot.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Woah.
You are going straight into my SRs for this.

-Noraa
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

Lunch timeeeeeeeeeeee
Norangal
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:32 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:NO ONE FUCKING CLAIM PTS OR WHAT FLAVOR U HAVE OR THE NAMES OF UR PTS SCUM PROB HAVE ABILITIES THAT WORK WITH THEM AND I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THIS AS WELL BASED ON A CLAIM IN ONE OF MY HOODS
2 l8 4 that yolo
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2144, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:NO ONE FUCKING CLAIM PTS OR WHAT FLAVOR U HAVE OR THE NAMES OF UR PTS SCUM PROB HAVE ABILITIES THAT WORK WITH THEM AND I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THIS AS WELL BASED ON A CLAIM IN ONE OF MY HOODS
2 l8 4 that yolo
and this is why u need to die
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2126, Rei and Asuka wrote:I will say that Titus it might help if you understand that being in a hood with Math, he began his play in that hood by wanting to treat the whole thing as a masonry, asked for someone to step up as town leader, asked me to calm down, etc., and then when I defend my townreads he starts complaining in thread and then acts suspicious when I do calm down, which is annoying if nothing else--but in regard to the first points, I could at least certainly see a world where Math was trying to pocket me and Lunar.

Conversely, Norway basically stopped playing the hood at all after me and Lunar found each other as town. And then he replaced out.

So the trajectory of the slot as a whole for me in terms of hood interactions is:
-No reaction to two people in hood finding each other as town
-Replace out
-New slot wants it to be a masonry
-New slot fights with me in thread about townreads
-New slot then starts trying to push me when I don't budge on townreads

Like, I don't know that Math is scum, but I can see a scum Math having that trajectory without too much difficulty. I'm taking your townread there into consideration, but bear in mind that your point that he's not playing politically/pocketing no one is literally different than the experience I have with him in this game.

-A
I think you and I have a very difference of playing politically. Math has a tendency of scumreading those who disagree with him. While it's possible that scum are vocal in their disagreements, he doesn't know when to agree to disagree (which is the point I feel we are reaching). He supposes vocal players defending his scumreads are the deep wolves rather than assessing the gamestate as a whole.

Look at his SR on Sam. It's a disagreement about how Sam should play.
Look at his SR on Angel. It's a disagreement based on how they fakeclaimed.
Look at his SR on you. It's a disagreement based on reads.

Math can't accept town disagreement because he assumes one true town agenda.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2141, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2129, unwnd wrote:OK

one
Sequence for me.
Mine would be Gamma hydra but that's in your list so I'll go with Nylaa.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:34 am

Post by unwnd »

Hey noraa

VOTE: Sequence

Shiny carrot for you

No I'm not changing, this had enough votes for the time
Stop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

Sequence I feel is town but gtmh I would vote it for the VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”