lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:49 am

Post by lilith2013 »

@flopz
In post 614, lilith2013 wrote:I’ve promised to try to get to doing stuff today and I’m trying my best to make that happen.
@fire I know and I have a new client this year on top of my usual ones and the new client is a goddamn garbage fire (: (: (:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: flopz
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 623, Flopz wrote:So fire, let's start with a perfectly vague question. What do you think is going on with the gamestate, anything in particular calling out to you, be they SRs or TRs?
I think the game state is kind of slowed down alot. I don't think anyone is particularly screaming at me scum. I think the most i get is i sense frustrations from u and dkoba, for different reasons. Also super is annoyed at koba but that is obvious. As far as reads mine haven't changed in the last 5-6 pages?

We might do well with a bit more focused questions, if interesting stuff was happening i would probably be talking about it
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 625, lilith2013 wrote:@fire I know and I have a new client this year on top of my usual ones and the new client is a goddamn garbage fire (: (: (:
godspeed lilith, i know the grind can be real.
especially with a disorganized unhelpful client lol.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 627, Firebringer wrote:
In post 623, Flopz wrote:So fire, let's start with a perfectly vague question. What do you think is going on with the gamestate, anything in particular calling out to you, be they SRs or TRs?
I think the game state is kind of slowed down alot. I don't think anyone is particularly screaming at me scum. I think the most i get is i sense frustrations from u and dkoba, for different reasons. Also super is annoyed at koba but that is obvious. As far as reads mine haven't changed in the last 5-6 pages?

We might do well with a bit more focused questions, if interesting stuff was happening i would probably be talking about it
Coolio, so have your AL reads changed or do you still think that they are a bit scummy? (I'm ref )
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 626, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: flopz
Yo, wassup...
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:54 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Just got the boy home what's good? Not caught up but willing to chat while settling in
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 629, Flopz wrote:Coolio, so have your AL reads changed or do you still think that they are a bit scummy? (I'm ref 227)
my autumn leaves read is about at same state as was before. yeah.
Show

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 625, lilith2013 wrote:@flopz
In post 614, lilith2013 wrote:I’ve promised to try to get to doing stuff today and I’m trying my best to make that happen.
@fire I know and I have a new client this year on top of my usual ones and the new client is a goddamn garbage fire (: (: (:
Oof, well GL with that then. Who doesn't love dealing with garbo
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 630, Flopz wrote:
Yo, wassup...
i think ur scum but u feel townie but like i think ur scum cuz of it idk my ddd vibes are going off and ur around so i said fuck it lets ball
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 631, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Just got the boy home what's good? Not caught up but willing to chat while settling in
ur at E-1 sup
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Super »

In post 631, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Just got the boy home what's good? Not caught up but willing to chat while settling in
hi Johnny :D let's talk

do you have any reads at all from what you've read the previous days??
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 632, Firebringer wrote:
In post 629, Flopz wrote:Coolio, so have your AL reads changed or do you still think that they are a bit scummy? (I'm ref 227)
What exactly is you Autumn read as I think that's the only comment you've made about them and that's not excatly giving much info
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 635, DkKoba wrote:
ur at E-1 sup
u counted wrong.
Johnny u just got hammered.

Final reads?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 637, Flopz wrote:
What exactly is you Autumn read as I think that's the only comment you've made about them and that's not excatly giving much info
I think autumn leaves is scum. I thought their entrance and interaction with lilith was how he would go about it as scum trying to pocket her. That initial vibe hasn't died but it is quelled in that he hasn't done anything directly that makes me think he is working for townreads or appease anyone, but at same time i think well maybe his alignment dependent on if lilith is scum or town and i want to get a good read there.
Show

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 634, DkKoba wrote:
In post 630, Flopz wrote:
Yo, wassup...
i think ur scum but u feel townie but like i think ur scum cuz of it idk my ddd vibes are going off and ur around so i said fuck it lets ball
I feel townie cos I'm townie dw, it's fine to trust in your gut and follow your
feelings

If there's anything you wanna ask me, go ahead
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

alright i read auro and like

their d1 MO is similar enough as town and scum so lol

im reevalling all my reads rn fuck this
retired
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 639, Firebringer wrote:
I think autumn leaves is scum. I thought their entrance and interaction with lilith was how he would go about it as scum trying to pocket her. That initial vibe hasn't died but it is quelled in that he hasn't done anything directly that makes me think he is working for townreads or appease anyone, but at same time i think well maybe his alignment dependent on if lilith is scum or town and i want to get a good read there.
I don't think I would try to argue with someone about a theory point that we both agreed was not relevant to anyone's alignment in this game, if I was trying to pocket them. Unless this is solely based on
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Super »

Flopz, what's YOUR read on Leafy?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 642, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 639, Firebringer wrote:
I don't think I would try to argue with someone about a theory point that we both agreed was not relevant to anyone's alignment in this game, if I was trying to pocket them. Unless this is solely based on
this was like based on first 4-5 pages; so that probably included it but i don't remember that post being a huge factor.
Show

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

My internet went down and i had a post for flopz typed up there am on mobile now zzz
retired
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:06 am

Post by lilith2013 »

oh, relevant!!! SS kind of agreed that infinity’s entrance feels similar to how he (SS) would approach a game as scum but doesn’t thjnk he and infinity are similar enough, at least early game, for that to be scum-indicative
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 644, Firebringer wrote:this was like based on first 4-5 pages; so that probably included it but i don't remember that post being a huge factor.
Ok but nothing else I said to lilith remotely resembled pocketing so can you look at this again when you get the chance
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 639, Firebringer wrote: I think autumn leaves is scum. I thought their entrance and interaction with lilith was how he would go about it as scum trying to pocket her. That initial vibe hasn't died but it is quelled in that he hasn't done anything directly that makes me think he is working for townreads or appease anyone, but at same time i think well maybe his alignment dependent on if lilith is scum or town and i want to get a good read there.
Isn't lilith is in his poe rn so I;m not too sure about that. Also, do you have any TRs apart from Auro?

Pedit the first part of this question has already been answered now lol, tho I was just scanning their ISO and 91 was the only time he spoke to her and I'm not really feelign anything when he's talked about her after that
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

Honestly it really bothers me how much people are focused on my entrance because I basically wasn't playing the game at that point

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”