Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 669, Super wrote:anyways I will graciously link a tone of my games for Flopz since Koba only decided to link two scumgames of mine which was a cult game and a multiball game which IMO doesn't represent my scumgame properly considering it's a lot easier for me to be scum as a wolf who has to scumhunt to win/and as a cultist - but tbh I still think I wasn't THAT towny in my cult game

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96131 - this is the game I subbed out of where Koba pushed me and the only game we've played together

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96165 - I'm town in this one

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96118 - another town game

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96010 - scumgame of mine

https://epicmafia.com/topic/95935 - another town game

https://epicmafia.com/topic/95375 - I'm town here too

https://epicmafia.com/topic/95706 - scumgame
Cheers.

Oh wow, this UI is garbage. Is there a way to iso?
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:28 am

Post by chennisden »

I don't get how "X cares about looking like town" indicates someone is scum, because I don't think there's a single player here who wouldn't be kicking and screaming if they were getting scumread for stuff mostly out of their control

I also think people's reads on me are really lazy and that annoys me a little bit
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:29 am

Post by chennisden »

Is limming the new term we use for yeeting people out of the game now

Haven't been here for a while, I know the old term is discouraged now but I still don't know what the new term for forcefully ejecting someone from the party is
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Super »

In post 675, Flopz wrote:
In post 669, Super wrote:anyways I will graciously link a tone of my games for Flopz since Koba only decided to link two scumgames of mine which was a cult game and a multiball game which IMO doesn't represent my scumgame properly considering it's a lot easier for me to be scum as a wolf who has to scumhunt to win/and as a cultist - but tbh I still think I wasn't THAT towny in my cult game

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96131 - this is the game I subbed out of where Koba pushed me and the only game we've played together

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96165 - I'm town in this one

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96118 - another town game

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96010 - scumgame of mine

https://epicmafia.com/topic/95935 - another town game

https://epicmafia.com/topic/95375 - I'm town here too

https://epicmafia.com/topic/95706 - scumgame
Cheers.

Oh wow, this UI is garbage. Is there a way to iso?
yeah so look in the main post look down at the amount of visits/people viewing and press the little person icon and type my name in to ISO me
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 672, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Koba just kinda sucks honestly. They legit do this every game. I thought they were being careful early game but it doesn't look like that's the case.
Koba is Koba. But what are your reasons for SRing them?
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Super »

In post 671, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 663, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 657, Super wrote:VOTE: Vote: Autumn Leaves

first vote of the game idek if I'm doing it correctly... but ...damn I just read Leafy's intro again and it's bad. anything you have to say for yourself Leaf-o????
Ok but why
I just don't like it. it's stiff and fillery, why did you enter the thread so awfully???
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 677, chennisden wrote:Is limming the new term we use for yeeting people out of the game now

Haven't been here for a while, I know the old term is discouraged now but I still don't know what the new term for forcefully ejecting someone from the party is
I mean just use any other word you like the most, I've been personally toying with 'annihilate' but I'm not sure about it yet
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 676, chennisden wrote:I don't get how "X cares about looking like town" indicates someone is scum, because I don't think there's a single player here who wouldn't be kicking and screaming if they were getting scumread for stuff mostly out of their control

I also think people's reads on me are really lazy and that annoys me a little bit
I wouldn't be screaming.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:32 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I thought they were being careful, thus, scum. I'm less sure now

P-edit : I say lim
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Super »

In post 676, chennisden wrote:I don't get how "X cares about looking like town" indicates someone is scum, because I don't think there's a single player here who wouldn't be kicking and screaming if they were getting scumread for stuff mostly out of their control

I agree with the first sentence :P obviously

whose read on you do you feel is lazy? how do you think people should be reading you at this point in the game?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Super »

In post 683, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I thought they were being careful, thus, scum. I'm less sure now

P-edit : I say lim
where were they being careful? what made you think this?
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 680, Super wrote:

first vote of the game idek if I'm doing it correctly... but ...damn I just read Leafy's intro again and it's bad. anything you have to say for yourself Leaf-o????
Ok but why
I just don't like it. it's stiff and fillery, why did you enter the thread so awfully???
Probably because I was excited for team mafia starting and usually when I get excited about something I'm also nervous. I'm not exactly sure how you expected me to respond here? I don't even know which part of it you thought was bad, the being mad about rolling town, or the poem, or something else
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Super »

In post 686, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 680, Super wrote:

Ok but why
Probably because I was excited for team mafia starting and usually when I get excited about something I'm also nervous. I'm not exactly sure how you expected me to respond here? I don't even know which part of it you thought was bad, the being mad about rolling town, or the poem, or something else
you think your early posts had nervous energy to them?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:38 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 685, Super wrote:where were they being careful? what made you think this?
They weren't having a knock down drag out fight with you. They weren't drunk posting. They weren't tunneling. All the shit they do to get negative attention
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 687, Super wrote:you think your early posts had nervous energy to them?
I mean, I was nervous when I wrote them, so probably
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:40 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Also there was a poem
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Super »

In post 689, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 687, Super wrote:you think your early posts had nervous energy to them?
I mean, I was nervous when I wrote them, so probably
why would you be feeling nervous though?
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 686, Autumn Leaves wrote:Probably because I was excited for team mafia starting and usually when I get excited about something I'm also nervous
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Super »

In post 688, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 685, Super wrote:where were they being careful? what made you think this?
They weren't having a knock down drag out fight with you. They weren't drunk posting. They weren't tunneling. All the shit they do to get negative attention
good answer

so you think they're more of a town-lean now after their idiotic pushes and general aloofness?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Super »

I don't get the nervousness completely lol like do you worry you'll be scumread/worry you'll lose

maybe I just have a different feeling when I'm excited for something... you just worried it might go bad?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Super »

sorry if I post too much, please let me know if you guys want me to take a step back and not be here so others get a chance to talk too. I definitely can be a bit spammy in games and don't want it be annoying but it's definitely because of the activity level from my home site and it's hard not to just be here and wanting to engage with everyone 24/7
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

Spoiler: a bit about me
I'm a nervous person. Idk why, but whenever there's a lot of stimulation, or I've been thinking about something a lot in advance, my first response is to be nervous. Maybe I'm worried that it won't go as well as I imagined it, like you said. Sometimes I really look forward to something and it only goes ok and I hate it when that happens. I also could be worried that I'll put a lot of pressure on myself and it will make me perform worse, since I don't perform well under pressure. I know it doesn't make a ton of sense because it's just a mafia game but I really wanna do well and I often put pressure on myself when it doesn't make sense to do so.

Ok that was a bit personal but I hope it helps
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:55 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 684, Super wrote:

I agree with the first sentence :P obviously

whose read on you do you feel is lazy? how do you think people should be reading you at this point in the game?
Basically anyone whose read on me is "he had an interaction with Auro" and just that. I don't have an understanding of what it is about said interaction other than "he went too hard" - and when my early gameplay is usually me flying all over the place,

I'm annoyed mostly because getting scumread is a terrible feeling no matter what, but I'll be honest: I'm only
mildly
annoyed because I don't actually think there's a lot I couldn't have done as scum up to this point. Something something I wasn't completely incompetent at scum when I played something something
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Flopz »

Fire, what do you think about Amp?

Also, I'm thinking of setting up an Amp waiting room, anyone wanna join, there'll be big Mareep beanbags and hot choccy so we can all stay comfy
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:56 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 695, Super wrote:sorry if I post too much, please let me know if you guys want me to take a step back and not be here so others get a chance to talk too. I definitely can be a bit spammy in games and don't want it be annoying but it's definitely because of the activity level from my home site and it's hard not to just be here and wanting to engage with everyone 24/7
I don't think you've been posting anything excessively useless or making the game unreadable so at least on my end you're fine

Although ditto on my end because I'm one of the spammiest players in this entire lobby, and the only thing preventing me from completely dumping on this thread is the fact I have 100 million other things to do

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”