Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

@mizzy can i just have it answered if scum thought i was a mason or PR?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

They definitely considered mason as possible but weren't treating at as forgone. I don't think any of them seemed to think you'd be a different PR
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was just feeling soul masony with luca :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2685, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We've had two town being subpar up to now so you better be scum N_M or i will strangle you postgame.
pot? kettle?

I was ur top town read b4 I wanted to go do other things I'd agrue that miseliminating me based on some shit meta was worse than anything I ever did but thats even if u r town
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

dude u literally tossed game bc u were big mad at being FoSed stop and reexamine ur behavior at EoD1
retired
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 18, Nero Cain wrote:lol, bypass is just salty and they aren't big enough to admit their mistakes.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think ur wagon was a mistake. would policy again.

what do you think would have happened if you didnt do the stupid tracker claim gambit?

do you think you'd be here rn or?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4, Mizzytastic wrote:
In post 2, Nero Cain wrote:im a doctor?!?
Only a play one, cos normal game. You'll learn if you picked right by the results on Day 2.

Though actually impactful dead thread actions could be fun for a theme...

Luca Blight is ...
Spoiler: Luca Blight's Role PM
Luca Blight - Vanilla TownieYou are a
Vanilla Townie

Each day you may talk in the game thread and vote on who to eliminate.

You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive.

The game thread is here, please confirm your role and alignment via pm.
designed and modded a setup around halloween with impactful dead actions, was hella chaotic and fun but hard to mod but would do again 10/10
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

and i dont see you mentioning that you made any sort of mistake here nero, so really, you should not be speaking out against me like that.

if u didnt notice i didnt instant pile onto the norfolk wagon. maybe my mistake was to make sure to push ppl not bring it close to elim until we can have some discussion.

i think my reads were mostly decent for d1 where its awful to get reads.

mafia is a team game and u have to consider other ppl's PoVs and intentions. Doesn't matter how great and mighty ur reads can be, if u act like a shithead entitled person you're gonna get the treatment a shithead entitled person deserves.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 149, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:I still feel Ranny as scum for the attempts to jump on Binatog.

Operating, bypass, allons-y, reading charts, first aid, quality of written English, taking a bullet: were these doctor crumbs really too subtle?
i think theyre both town :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 102, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:Nobody questioned whether Not Mafia was telling the truth. Nobody. And then it was over.

I still think Morway is town, but he's having an absolute western this game.

I'm happy rolecopping Chkflp.
1 person did, and i was evaluating but by the time i was gonna post again the thread was locked.
retired
Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

In post 160, DkKoba wrote:
1 person did, and i was evaluating but by the time i was gonna post again the thread was locked.
The exact same thing happened to me. I started typing a post explaining my doctor noises and when I went to post it, the thread was locked.
Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

I'm too slow at posting because i'm on my phone. Maybe I should buy a mafia laptop.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Anywho who do we want to rolecop?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think andres is too obvious of scum so lets see titus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres for sure posted that thing abt mason me cuz they were tryna signal me in gy that they knew they were right on me fakeclaiming xDD
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Then andres doesn’t shoot you. I just really think Andres is town

Rolecop Titus

If anyone disagrees speak up or forever hold your peace
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think andres positioned himself off of the nero wagon on purpose once he knew that nero fate was sealed.
retired
Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

Consider me pre-agreed with all rolecop actions.

I still don't think Not Mafia is scum. There's just no way that scum wastes a fakeclaim and the inevitable aftermath on me, especially so early in the game.

Can I suggest Mom for a future rolecop. Supports Chkflp a fair bit in game and also caused the Nero wagon to intensify.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets do mom, math. We'll get sister later

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Not_Mafia is currently not joining the dead thread as I'm consulting with the listmod for how to handle something that potentially involves a replacement after death.

It is however night so you can get your suggestions in for role cop and protection.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Down for whatever. I have stuff tonight so can’t comment.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

In post 168, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:
I still don't think Not Mafia is scum. There's just no way that scum wastes a fakeclaim and the inevitable aftermath on me, especially so early in the game.
I am the absolute worst at this game.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

occams razor :)
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 172, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:
In post 168, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:
I am the absolute worst at this game.
Don’t worry we’re all eating words here. It’s tasty. It helps reads improve.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Game Topics”