samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:39 am

Post by samantha97 »

what if you think dkkoba is town but that everyone would be best voting for their townreads instead of mafia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2126, Rei and Asuka wrote:I will say that Titus it might help if you understand that being in a hood with Math, he began his play in that hood by wanting to treat the whole thing as a masonry, asked for someone to step up as town leader, asked me to calm down, etc., and then when I defend my townreads he starts complaining in thread and then acts suspicious when I do calm down, which is annoying if nothing else--but in regard to the first points, I could at least certainly see a world where Math was trying to pocket me and Lunar.

Conversely, Norway basically stopped playing the hood at all after me and Lunar found each other as town. And then he replaced out.

So the trajectory of the slot as a whole for me in terms of hood interactions is:
-No reaction to two people in hood finding each other as town
-Replace out
-New slot wants it to be a masonry
-New slot fights with me in thread about townreads
-New slot then starts trying to push me when I don't budge on townreads

Like, I don't know that Math is scum, but I can see a scum Math having that trajectory without too much difficulty. I'm taking your townread there into consideration, but bear in mind that your point that he's not playing politically/pocketing no one is literally different than the experience I have with him in this game.

-A
Whoa whoa

That’s some misrep there.

I said when I came in I said it was cool to shrink the game down to a manageable size. With this kind of setup me being the only town in that hood was rare so there had to be scum outside it. You’ll notice on my earlier readwall I had my hood buddies with parenthesis for reasons. It was that I was actively hunting outside the hood to see who would cooperate and if someone would let their guard down while letting me try to hit major points to provide some content so I could be read and get focus going. This is vastly different than you’ve characterized here
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Special BROvert Ops »

In post 2297, Titus wrote:It takes two seconds to change accounts. That's such bullshit.
okay no this is straight up not the case

I'm using firefox on my PC to play this game, which obv requires me to actually be at the PC (it's rooted in place rn)
so no it doesn't take "two seconds" for me to switch accounts and it annoys me you're still using that "Gamma was posting elsewhere argument" because I was frantically trying t get into the game after I missed the actual signups, so it's insulting and ifuriating you believe I'd let a game go so easily after that ordeal

-Henry
Two guys, one team, not a single logical plan between them.

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

Im gonna let mom answer the four TR question.

-Noraa
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 2474, Sequence wrote:HURT: Angel Warriors
HURT: RCEnigma
HURT WITH A BLADE: Rei and Asuka
HURT: Flea the Magician
HURT: Special BROvert Ops
~Ircher
If you only had 2 hurts, what would you do?

-Noraa
Norangal
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:43 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2469, Special BROvert Ops wrote:if everyone could please give their 4 townreads they feel most comfortable with letting direct the wagon today that would be much appreciated

-Henry
{Koba, Noraa, Sam, Toog}
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:43 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2472, DkKoba wrote:i trust them as town
This
GTKAMURDERCAT

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2159, Titus wrote:
In post 2156, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2155, Titus wrote:What are these claims? I need to know these.
why ask for pt composition and not offer yours
DKKoba, myself, RCE, MURDERCAT and flea
So Koba and Murdercat have two or more hoods.
Odd. The hood setup is no where near what I thought it was based on vibes
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:44 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2482, MathBlade wrote:So Koba and Murdercat have two or more hoods.
Now that it's out I'll just claim it, I have exactly 2.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2173, SirCakez wrote:So sick of people this game going b-but the hood b-but the claim
WHO CARES
Damn I feel this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2179, Titus wrote:
In post 2175, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2173, SirCakez wrote:So sick of people this game going b-but the hood b-but the claim
WHO CARES
+1
+1 particularly when that claim isn't shared
In post 2185, Rei and Asuka wrote:hello! my compromise vote is the math-wagon; from both my and asuka's viewpoints, we agree on like... every person on it (from the reference of the last vote count) being town. there's nothing about it that makes me balk and i always vote it over a wagon on nyla. also, lowkey i would rather be wrong today and figure out who in our townreads we're reading incorrectly.

~rei
Lol you’ve been on me north of 60 pages iirc. That’s not a compromise vote, that’s not using your vote as a hunting tool.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2186, Titus wrote:
In post 2184, DkKoba wrote:why do you townread samantha titus?
We've went over this in the hood. Samantha doesn't make the claim seeking moves she's done here as scum IMO.
Having caught up I agree with this and think we should townblock around Sam imho.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2194, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2186, Titus wrote:
In post 2184, DkKoba wrote:why do you townread samantha titus?
We've went over this in the hood. Samantha doesn't make the claim seeking moves she's done here as scum IMO.
I think ur reaching conclusions way too soon on d1. There is 0 reason to think claiming hoods is a good idea esp when someone told u it isnt with evidence to back it up.
I strongly disagree with this because how many hoods is indicative of how people play. They have a different mantra and style depending upon how many voices are in their ear. Similar to masons, neighbors, and neighborizers are one of the most OP roles there are when used correctly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

hey can you like stop trying to get people to out this stuff?

-Noraa
Norangal
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Special BROvert Ops »

did titus ever respond to me about the real folk blues rematch comparison?

-Henry
Two guys, one team, not a single logical plan between them.

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2207, Titus wrote:
In post 2201, SirCakez wrote:I'm sick of switching wagons between my scum reads I just want one to stick and get run up
I think we need a VC and then just making a call. Even if I am outvoted on Math, I think game health needs it.
I can see this. I think everyone is exasperated because they are thinking “my way” instead of “our way”.

I am going to issue a challenge.

Try going 5 full sentences without saying I,my, mine, or any personal pronoun for yourself. You can only use your username. This will force you to focus on what other people want.

And to answer your question, it may be possible but Titus would really have to be deep wolfing. I think she’s just exasperated with the day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

ok if we're doing the nominating a townblock...

HEAL: Sam - I don't like this but eh. the claim is good and they seem active enough.
HEAL: Koba - Love them.
HEAL: MC - I trust his judgement
HEAL: BROVert - Honestly I like their posting.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2488, Angel Warriors wrote:
hey can you like stop trying to get people to out this stuff?

-Noraa
That wasn’t.

I was stating what was already out there and public knowledge.

I also am very pro hood outing but not roles or anything scum can use.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

id like to get a checkin from players who havent been posting a lot and get their take on stuff that just happened i want overall positioning clear rather than just ram through an elimination as that will help us much more in the longterm even if our ram through elim manages to flip scum
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

how many times do i need to repeat this: hood outting is bad, and i can tell u that based on info from nylaa's roleclaim.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Sequence »

In post 2050, MathBlade wrote:What’s so funny about it?

VOTE: Murdercat
Bad vote. I expect better.
In post 2058, samantha97 wrote:am I missing something or do people think mafiacat is town only because of pt shenanigans
No, I think MURDERCAT is town here based on play. It's the overall feel; he isn't seemingly advancing an agenda, and he's rather engaged.
In post 2082, MURDERCAT wrote:This is true. Hence why it's one of the things I want resolved.
(In relation to .) I would lim Rei and Asuka first in that case. Lunar is probably second pick. The odds are in favor that at least one of you is scum.
In post 2083, samantha97 wrote:the only universes in which unwnd claims what they claimed is if mafia either got fakeclaims or they are in a pt with someone who claimed 'suntouched ___', and even then they claimed a role that can overlap with "the real" one
I agree to an extent, but I also think from a play perspective, unwnd has been blatantly antitown and generally not helpful. Thus, I can understand why people might want to lim there despite the claim.
In post 2088, Noraa wrote:Ok doc will protect this tonight

-Noraaaa
(In relation to .) You do realize that Rei and Asuka were obviously faking right then, right?
In post 2100, Angel Warriors wrote:Compare this to Ircher as town's reads list on day 1:
Congrats! You caught me! :shifty:

...Oh wait...

But seriously, do you ever critically analyze before you post? If I wanted to give explanations, I easily could have. I chose not to because it wasn't worth the effort or time.
In post 2103, Titus wrote:Partial crossthrough means I would compromise there but I get some townfeels)
SirCakez
Color coding or bold would have worked much better. Your strike through isn't really friendly to people who have a harder time picking out low contrast.
In post 2106, Rei and Asuka wrote:I don't believe anything there is too OOG. You can complain that it's like a, mech-related reaction test, but if so it's one precipitated by the mod not any players by having made confusingly worded town PMs. But ignoring the free townreads there would just be dumb.
I am quite frankly ignoring this post because I still don't think it's an appropriate line of reasoning.
In post 2116, Angel Warriors wrote:Wow ok this is highly scum indicative. Ircher ignored all posts happening in current time when he was catching up in PookyvFlava. There wasn't a single time where he replied to something not like 20 pages ago unless he was completely caught up.

-Noraa
Yes, I did that then and this now. What's your point? I can change strategies from game to game, which is precisely what I am doing.
In post 2124, RCEnigma wrote:I haven't pushed anywhere really, besides sequence early. I voted flea because they are within my poe and wanted to see where it went. I wasn't super satisfied when flea went, "ha pressure" and dipped out of the game but that fell apart too.
Honestly, RCEnigma is moving up my reads list a little bit.
In post 2125, samantha97 wrote:can we at least collectively agree there is at least 1 mafia inside of lunar martian/rei and asuka/mathblade/mafiacat? isn't that a fair assumption not just because of behavior but because they are all in the same pt?
Yes, it's a very reasonable assumption. If I were making bets, my money would 100% be on Rei and Asuka being the scum.
In post 2129, unwnd wrote:That's fine. D1 is not meant to drag out this goddamn long, so I'm gonna make this simple.
It's been only about 100 hours. It most certainly is meant to be at least this long.
In post 2130, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2128, Rei and Asuka wrote:if almost every player in the game is in a PT, solving scum in PTs is not really going to help
almost every player is not in a 4 player pt
This 100%.
In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:
NO ONE FUCKING CLAIM PTS OR WHAT FLAVOR U HAVE OR THE NAMES OF UR PTS SCUM PROB HAVE ABILITIES THAT WORK WITH THEM AND I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THIS AS WELL BASED ON A CLAIM IN ONE OF MY HOODS
It's too late now. Maybe you should have said this earlier.
In post 2150, DkKoba wrote:nylaa is claimed in our hood and their claim is verfiable + extremely specific
Okay, fine. Nylaa can get a pass for Day 1 only.
In post 2155, Titus wrote:What are these claims? I need to know these.
No, you don't. You'll get the claims when the time is right, no sooner and no later.
In post 2159, Titus wrote:DKKoba, myself, RCE, MURDERCAT and flea
That's a pretty large PT. It's also relatively likely to have scum; my guess is Flea/RCE with Koba as my third pick probably.
In post 2163, Titus wrote:I'm having trouble keeping up with the PT claims and roleclaims. It would be very helpful for me to have this information.
<Comment Redacted>

In post 2174, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2163, Titus wrote:I'm having trouble keeping up with the PT claims and roleclaims. It would be very helpful for me to have this information.
viewtopic.php?p=12512802#p12512802
since then
viewtopic.php?p=12513076#p12513076
viewtopic.php?p=12513857#p12513857
The last one I'm pretty sure was a joke/sarcasm. I guess Rei can correct me if I'm wrong, but if it isn't a joke, that just makes them look worse.
In post 2178, DkKoba wrote:im just wondering if scum dont have daytalk and they have to know which hood their teammates are in or something idk normal ppl in games dont claim hoods on d1
It seems likely considering that the neighborhoods do. They probably at least have an Encryptor.
In post 2194, DkKoba wrote:it isnt with evidence to back it up.
You cited zero evidence of such. Granted, if it happened in a PT, you aren't allowed to, but the point remains.
In post 2203, DkKoba wrote:Take out the mech stuff

Whats left?
If you're trying to argue samantha isn't different here from Booneytoonz XIV, you are flat out wrong. The two samanthas are miles apart from each other.
In post 2213, MURDERCAT wrote:Limming Sequence is the fastest way to end this day and I think it will work out well.
Sadly, you would be wrong.
In post 2213, MURDERCAT wrote:Until there is a claim in the main thread that I can evaluate I'm not changing my mind here.
That's still not happening.

At bottom of .
~Ircher
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2494, DkKoba wrote:how many times do i need to repeat this: hood outting is bad, and i can tell u that based on info from nylaa's roleclaim.
Given mine is now usless to me...

amma go wander some forests methinks...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am going to watch my Saints play undisturbed.

If anyone has any questions I will see it after that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 2491, Flea The Magician wrote:ok if we're doing the nominating a townblock...

HEAL: Sam - I don't like this but eh. the claim is good and they seem active enough.
HEAL: Koba - Love them.
HEAL: MC - I trust his judgement
HEAL: BROVert - Honestly I like their posting.
GIVE ME SRRSSSSSSSSS :O

-Noraa
Norangal
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2496, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2494, DkKoba wrote:how many times do i need to repeat this: hood outting is bad, and i can tell u that based on info from nylaa's roleclaim.
Given mine is now usless to me...

amma go wander some forests methinks...
yeah i wonder how many ppl need to say it for the general consensus to be "hood claiming bad"
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”