Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 798, Zaiden wrote:Also, a townie has no reason to be as callous and denigrating as Cheetory in his interrogation of me - oh Zaiden would be useless anyway as the game goes on so it's a win win
Literally not what I said at all:
me wrote:his reasoning for things is extremely hard to parse alignment from and his engagement is surface level.
it could just be a personality thing, but there's literally no way you can get to endgame playing like that.
This reads to you like I'm saying you're bad so it's not a loss?
Like, this is such an overreaction.
Quote me where I'm being as much of an asshole as you're saying I'm being.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm literally pushing you to answer questions so that I can sort you and have given reasons why I'm pushing you
and your response to that is to call me a fucking asshole?????
What?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oof
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm gonna VLA I can't deal with this.
Hbd zaiden and cakez you don't have to listen to me supposedly be a huge fucking asshole I guess!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Jingle »

Alright.

VOTE: Noraa

Pending sanity confirmation from teammates, I'm pretty much sold here.

Noraa turns around from
In post 436, Noraa wrote:I mean I think im rather obvtown but I always think that soooooooooo that's fun!
to this
In post 651, Noraa wrote:Wow im concerned now. I've never heard Dannflour's name in terms of playing mafia but ik they modded a lot. I expect better reads than this from them and you tbh.
When I saw this, I immediately started thinking that you were scum pushing Private and me. To be honest, I agree Private's post was scummy but it was also extremely LHF-y and from my experience, the mish mash mods can sometimes be full time LHF.
With functionally nothing but fluffposting in the middle.

Noraa has played exactly one game with me. One game in which shellyc was both town and scum and I got shot due to a mod error on N2. Noraa herself says she doesn't know shit about Dann. And yet... I'm a strong scumread on the basis of BoP.

Despite this, there is like no effort put into convincing anyone that I'm actually scum.

Combining that with the fact that she's scumreading mwb for sheeping a Nancy read while ignoring PB doing literally the exact same thing (Note: PB brought this up):
In post 528, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 511, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pink Ball why is SPF your strongest SR?
I can understand your logic on me but that read seems less developed which doesn’t exactly make sense for your strongest read
You're right, it's less developed. It's based on her entrance on p1, and SirCakez picked exactly what I thought about her when she entered the game. Since it's a p1 read it's more of a gut read than a developed read, but it's stronger than what I have developed towards you or my other reads.

The important thing is, and that's why I said that I'm happy with my reads right now, at the end of the day, SPF can flip whatever, and SirCakez will still be town.
And also sheeping reads on Maria herself.

Seems pretty obv to me that she's just making shit up to see what sticks.
This is a Parachute.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:53 am

Post by midwaybear »

:(
VOTE: Jake
I think Gamma is town, and I do think Jake's fixation around Gamma is scummy (I think this is what Zaiden sees?).

@Jingle I think Noraa's town play is extremely erratic and can appear pretty scummy. I have no clue if her scum game is similar to this, but these sort of wild reads are generally what I would expect.
staypositivefriend
staypositivefriend
Goon
staypositivefriend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by staypositivefriend »

In post 805, midwaybear wrote::(
I think Gamma is town, and I do think Jake's fixation around Gamma is scummy (I think this is what Zaiden sees?).

@Jingle I think Noraa's town play is extremely erratic and can appear pretty scummy. I have no clue if her scum game is similar to this, but these sort of wild reads are generally what I would expect.
would you mind selling me on gamma being town? is it just because you feel that they are playing in such a lazy/passive way that you feel would be counter-intuitive for scum to do?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

It's not that she's being erratic, it's that she's taking stances I don't think she believes in. I agree that erratic is probably just a personality thing from the interactions we've had.
This is a Parachute.
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Zaiden »

@cheetory7, you can't have it both ways. Being an asshole to others and trying to make them crumble then pretending it's too much to take and pretending to be a victim here. Some people actually fight back when you try to invalidate their efforts and break down their self esteem. Don't think for a second I'm an easy target to pick on.
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Zaiden »

@Gypyx, what are the specific questions you are talking about? I looked through your list of posts and don't see any questions directed at me there. Since you;re not being a dick I'm happy to talk about my thoughts with you and answer them to the best of my abilities.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 809, Zaiden wrote:what are the specific questions you are talking about?
Take a look at page 26. There are some things directed at you there.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I can replace out if people think I'm actually being an asshole.
staypositivefriend
staypositivefriend
Goon
staypositivefriend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:07 pm

In post 811, Cheetory6 wrote:I can replace out if people think I'm actually being an asshole.
i wouldn't worry about it, i think you're doing fine
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 808, Zaiden wrote:@cheetory7, you can't have it both ways. Being an asshole to others and trying to make them crumble then pretending it's too much to take and pretending to be a victim here. Some people actually fight back when you try to invalidate their efforts and break down their self esteem. Don't think for a second I'm an easy target to pick on.
If you're mafia and this is all just theater to try to detract momentum from your wagon then you are such a fucking fragile person.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 804, Jingle wrote:Noraa has played exactly one game with me. One game in which shellyc was both town and scum and I got shot due to a mod error on N2. Noraa herself says she doesn't know shit about Dann. And yet... I'm a strong scumread on the basis of BoP.
What game was this?
midwaybear wrote::(

Fixation, as in Gamma has been the main topic I've talked about?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 806, staypositivefriend wrote:would you mind selling me on gamma being town? is it just because you feel that they are playing in such a lazy/passive way that you feel would be counter-intuitive for scum to do?
Yeah, pretty much. I think he would be more engaged with this game as scum, and it makes sense that his team hasn't been able to help him out that much. I did find his motivation to vote Zaiden a bit question, and I still don't understand what is supposed to mean lol. Sort of a gut read at this point though, so I don't know if I can really sell you on it.
In post 807, Jingle wrote:It's not that she's being erratic, it's that she's taking stances I don't think she believes in. I agree that erratic is probably just a personality thing from the interactions we've had.
Ok, I can sort of see this. You brought this up, but, yeah, her interaction with me about the read on her was a bit ridiculous. I think her motivations for voting you might be a bit shaky, but it is somewhat understandable if she views PrivateI as a LHF and wanted to root out the bad votes. You did say that she wasn't advocating you strongly to be scum, but I think she actually might start to push in your direction soon :wink:.
staypositivefriend
staypositivefriend
Goon
staypositivefriend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:14 pm

i'll choose my words carefully here because i don't wanna come across as angle-shooty, but i feel like cheetory!scum probably would not be taking zaiden's words to him so personally. the amount of frustration that he's showing toward zaiden is probably coming from the perspective of a town who feels genuinely hurt by the way that zaiden characterized him

and fwiw, i havent taken a deep dive into the suspicions toward zaiden yet, but i do think his frustration is authentic. it's clear from reading through his ISO that there has been a level of frustration and resentment bubbling beneath the surface as the game has gone on, and the stuff he posted on the last page felt like he was "letting it all out" in a way. it's worth questioning if this emotion is town indicative, but i ~do~ think the emotion is authentic
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 814, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Fixation, as in Gamma has been the main topic I've talked about?
Pretty much. I find that fixating on one person can be a scum strat. It's also a little worrying to me how your content has dropped off since the beginning of the game.
I didn't like your vote on Gamma last night in particular. Him being pedantic might be scummy, but him being so blatantly pedantic isn't really scummy.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by midwaybear »

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 812, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 811, Cheetory6 wrote:I can replace out if people think I'm actually being an asshole.
i wouldn't worry about it, i think you're doing fine
Yeah, agreed.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:17 pm

In post 817, midwaybear wrote:
In post 814, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Fixation, as in Gamma has been the main topic I've talked about?
Pretty much. I find that fixating on one person can be a scum strat. It's also a little worrying to me how your content has dropped off since the beginning of the game.
I didn't like your vote on Gamma last night in particular. Him being pedantic might be scummy, but him being so blatantly pedantic isn't really scummy.
He wasn't just being pedantic, he dodged the question entirely. It wasn't until I rephrased the question that they answered.

It's not "fixation", I was asking Gamma a question and god damn if I didn't get an answer.
staypositivefriend
staypositivefriend
Goon
staypositivefriend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:19 pm

In post 815, midwaybear wrote:
In post 806, staypositivefriend wrote:would you mind selling me on gamma being town? is it just because you feel that they are playing in such a lazy/passive way that you feel would be counter-intuitive for scum to do?
Yeah, pretty much. I think he would be more engaged with this game as scum, and it makes sense that his team hasn't been able to help him out that much. I did find his motivation to vote Zaiden a bit question, and I still don't understand what is supposed to mean lol. Sort of a gut read at this point though, so I don't know if I can really sell you on it.
alright thanks, i think his posts are
fine
so far even if they lack a certain level of substance that i've been expecting to see from gamma
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Now call me crazy, but Shellyc wasn't a Jake or Serial Surgeon.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 820, Jake The Wolfie wrote:He wasn't just being pedantic, he dodged the question entirely. It wasn't until I rephrased the question that they answered.

It's not "fixation", I was asking Gamma a question and god damn if I didn't get an answer.
I mean yeah he was trolling you, but I still don't think that is scummy. Also, I don't think you rephrasing the question is why Gamma chose to answer, I think it was because he decided to start taking the game a bit more seriously (although his answer was weird).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you really haven't done much to move the game forward recently besides asking Gamma the same question. I get that you want an answer from him, but it would be nice if you did other things as well.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 822, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Now call me crazy, but Shellyc wasn't a Jake or Serial Surgeon.
shellyc was town, and her alt (Professor Mafia) was scum.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”