Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1219, skitter30 wrote:i scumread like 7 people and only townread like 3, it's a problem >.>
you can never scumread too many people skitts
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1221, Chara wrote:wait... i misread this post, he TRs starcrossed and unwnd. i guess he's talking about associatives or something? it's too big brain for me.
ive never been more obvtown in my life
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1233, skitter30 wrote:ok i want to vote all of {rce, auro hydra, chara, starcrossed} and i only have the one vote, it's a problem

VOTE: chara
i want to thank chara for being more scummy than me to get the tiger off my back
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1241, skitter30 wrote:it was so much work, it stopped being fun at some point
i did have all of {ank, tw, eddie, rc, nsg} townreading me at one point, which i still feel like is an accomplishmenet

did u do that last year? i don't remember
this does not sound fun to do
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1394, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:What Auro said wasn’t entirely different than Ydrasse and I explained I thought Pooky was town based off of tone. So why is that scummy? And why does Auro having a different read than me scummy? He has had very little experience playing with Pooky but I have lots. Why is any of this scummy? Assuming all votes on me are from town - doubt - you guys are going to lose a lot of games if you don’t figure out how to make better reads.

We’re not scum here but you’re obviously going to say why couldn’t I also say that as scum too? Again I could answer because I’m not and I will continue to be disbelieved.
It wasn't the fact that you said it but the timing of you showing up and mentioning only that and then vanishing. It felt like there was no connection between you two posting, to arrive in the thread with entirely different takes, it felt like you were acting as separate entities where I'd expect a town hydra to have a little more sync between the heads.

Ehh, you're making me waver though.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Dannflor
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1244, Flavor Leaf wrote:Still doesn't beat when I slipped in Pokemon U-pick, and told RCEnigma my entire scum plan because I thought it was a scum thread, and I outed every single member of my scum team because I talked about why every single misfade was still possible in explicit detail, and then RCE shows up right as I tricked a player into hammering, followed by a thread lock, night kill.

That was RCE, right?
I won't say this is why I stopped playing mafia, but I won't say it's not lmao.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1299, skitter30 wrote:starcrossed i still scumread
:mrgreen:
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1396, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 1182, Flavor Leaf wrote:damn, catboi.

dont do this to me.

I was on the verge of town reading you.

I think you're scum now.
PRAISE JEEEBUS OUR LORD FLAVOR LEAF HAS SEEN THE LIGHT UNLEASH THE HAMMER OF GOD UPON THIS HEATHEN SCUM
Okay, you've been tunneling me since page 1 and I don't understand it. You said you think Hectic would pick me to be a deepwolf, why do you think that's the case when there's people here whose scumgames he's vastly more familiar with, and who are much more experienced than me? My last scumgame here was in 2015. You just seem to be calling everything I do or say scummy for no reason and I don't understand it.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 1395, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1384, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:No sorry, wrong game, the game was Been There Done That.
I was looking for the name of this game. I feel like this is the Titus we're getting in this game. Agree?Disagree?

Only caught up on most recent page so brb.
In post 1075, Titus wrote:Ydrasse - Weak town
Gamma Emerald - Not memorable, but FL says town
Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro) - Lean scum, no real presence of Nancy/Shiro. No cookies.
Morning Tweet - Can be town
Titus - Me
Xtoxm - No presence
Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra) - Odd, weak scumlean
but FL has a point of everyone SRing the slot

Hopkirk - Weak town
Lunar Martian - Needs more
chkflip - When will he arrive?
Dannflor - Weak town, stronger opening but fell off
Firebringer - Town
skitter30 - Town miller
unwnd - Town voting them upon request
RCEnigma - Weak scum
catboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - Weak scum
Chara - Null

I tried to give a read on everyone. I want to get myself moving. Nothing's really strong though.
Yes, this readslist makes me think this is town!her, especially for the bolded. It’s pretty damn clear SC isn’t scum here, so lol at people sr both our slots.

I actually like this least despite her being wrong on us but at the tlme, she had no valid reason to tr us. Still not sure on Tweetie. I could be wrong on her.

As much as I hate people suddenly jumping on me with a passion, it’s helped crystallize some reads for me because I bet the game at least one scum voted me.

RCE is probably town for this.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1304, skitter30 wrote:pooky felt scummy in the early few pages for me
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:49 pm

In post 1404, catboi wrote:
In post 1394, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:What Auro said wasn’t entirely different than Ydrasse and I explained I thought Pooky was town based off of tone. So why is that scummy? And why does Auro having a different read than me scummy? He has had very little experience playing with Pooky but I have lots. Why is any of this scummy? Assuming all votes on me are from town - doubt - you guys are going to lose a lot of games if you don’t figure out how to make better reads.

We’re not scum here but you’re obviously going to say why couldn’t I also say that as scum too? Again I could answer because I’m not and I will continue to be disbelieved.
It wasn't the fact that you said it but the timing of you showing up and mentioning only that and then vanishing. It felt like there was no connection between you two posting, to arrive in the thread with entirely different takes, it felt like you were acting as separate entities where I'd expect a town hydra to have a little more sync between the heads.

UNVOTE:

Why would you expect a town hydra not to have dissonance? I think it’s NAI actually. Titus will definitely tell you that. :lol:
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1263, Chara wrote:
In post 1243, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1240, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1233, skitter30 wrote:ok i want to vote all of {rce, auro hydra, chara, starcrossed} and i only have the one vote, it's a problem

VOTE: chara
bad vote
that's the one slot I have sorted out of those and I TR it
i'm not sure i vibe that rn :/
i'm controversial!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamma what prompted the TR, anyway?

also curious why Nancy(?) scumreads me. :< and RCE!

Starcrossed hasn't really been readable yet in my opinion, i am not sure why they're on so many lists. i guess i don't really TR them, but i also don't SR them at all.
Sure, I can't really multiquote but there is one post in particular that really ticked the box for me.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1350, skitter30 wrote:i don't remember the last game i played with scum!you and i don't think historically i'm particularly good at reading you. i'm p sure it's a read i try to outsource
i think i do, however, have a p decent sense for how town!auro approaches the game

i don't remember the last game i played with scum!you and i don't think historically i'm particularly good at reading you. i'm p sure it's a read i try to outsourcei think i do, however, have a p decent sense for how town!auro approaches the game
you don't remember the tragedy of 960 :O
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1410, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1404, catboi wrote:

UNVOTE:

Why would you expect a town hydra not to have dissonance? I think it’s NAI actually. Titus will definitely tell you that. :lol:
It's not the dissonance but the fact that there was seemingly no regard for what the other head was doing or thinking, where in general I would expect some amount of communication? That was my thought at the time anyway.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1407, catboi wrote:Okay, you've been tunneling me since page 1 and I don't understand it. You said you think Hectic would pick me to be a deepwolf, why do you think that's the case when there's people here whose scumgames he's vastly more familiar with, and who are much more experienced than me? My last scumgame here was in 2015. You just seem to be calling everything I do or say scummy for no reason and I don't understand it.
I share one soul with Hectic so I know exactly what scum team he picked
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1384, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:No sorry, wrong game, the game was Been There Done That.

*Boon there done that
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1414, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 1407, catboi wrote:Okay, you've been tunneling me since page 1 and I don't understand it. You said you think Hectic would pick me to be a deepwolf, why do you think that's the case when there's people here whose scumgames he's vastly more familiar with, and who are much more experienced than me? My last scumgame here was in 2015. You just seem to be calling everything I do or say scummy for no reason and I don't understand it.
I share one soul with Hectic so I know exactly what scum team he picked
That's not an answer.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

Flavor Leaf I already solved your game

the bad guys are:

catboi chara tweetie and um I didnt find the 4th one but they should concede after we elim the first 3
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:55 pm

In post 1412, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 1350, skitter30 wrote:i don't remember the last game i played with scum!you and i don't think historically i'm particularly good at reading you. i'm p sure it's a read i try to outsource
i think i do, however, have a p decent sense for how town!auro approaches the game

i don't remember the last game i played with scum!you and i don't think historically i'm particularly good at reading you. i'm p sure it's a read i try to outsourcei think i do, however, have a p decent sense for how town!auro approaches the game
you don't remember the tragedy of 960 :O
<3
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1416, catboi wrote:That's not an answer.
how is that not an answer?
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

you made me cry so much that game

but I can sort of read you now :3
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:57 pm

In post 1417, Starcrossed wrote:Flavor Leaf I already solved your game

the bad guys are:

catboi chara tweetie and um I didnt find the 4th one but they should concede after we elim the first 3
This could be right.

See @Pooky, maybe I am finally getting good at reading you. :)
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 234, Chara wrote:
In post 209, Hectic wrote:
In post 201, Chara wrote:
In post 198, Hectic wrote:Truth be told you were first ban alongside Hopkirk. It honestly felt like Krazy stabbed me in the heart when he declared those picks...
is the way the draft worked linked in the main post somewhere?

please explain this for me Hectic <3
Dw, I got you:
  • From the list of 17 players, the moderators say two players who cannot be scum.
  • The scum treestump drafts a player.
  • The moderator(s) then determine two players who cannot be scum.
  • The scum drafter picks again.
  • Two more get removed.
  • This continues until the scum team is filed.
  • The scum and their stump have a PT.
thank you Hectic.

actual question to the thread: is this process correct? i'm assuming it is, because if Hectic lied to me even though he's scum i'll be devastated.

second question, was this common knowledge? i'm surprised by the amount of "can't believe Hectic didn't pick meeeee" jokes when the very first thing that happens is the mod removing two players from being able to be drafted.
At first I was ready to townbin this post but thinking about it a little. It's not a post I expect from Town!Chara for role implication reasons but I can see it from Scum!Chara as an innocent one of that looks like an anti-association with Hectic.
In post 278, Chara wrote:
In post 257, skitter30 wrote:Y mt
my vote on Tweet was not a joke, if that helps. :P
Also how long you sat on this. If this is where your initial tweet read came from I'm curious why it only became relevant to bring up some 4-500 posts after the fact.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

i'm actually super easy to read :3
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor