quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 2718, Not_Mafia wrote:Can anyone tell me how any of this is wrong aside from "LuL yOu FaKeClAiMeD", if Norfolk was scum this would have been a great gambit
Can you tell me how any player would ever be able to differentiate your play from pure scum play?

Especially after you replaced into a scummy slot?

If you were town, you don’t reveal any results yesterday unless you are absolutely mechanically positive. You don’t get shot at night, because you were so damn scummy people wanted to vote you regardless of the claim. There was no reason to push like that yesterday as town.

It might have been plausible, but it’s just a bad play. Everyone says you’re rather good under the trolling. Or perhaps because of the trolling. From my perspective, what’s more believable?

TownNM makes high risk insane play when we’re already down a power role and a VT fakeclaim that gives scum legit reasons to push an elim without consequence?

ScumNM burns scummy slot in a trade for a town player, surviving what would have otherwise been a high frequency day1 elim? Especially if this is set up in advance so the other scum can bus appropriately?
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by quiet »

Sorry, there are 4-5 scum.

At least one of them is paying attention.

More importantly, at least 3 town noticed independently. From that ratio, and given that scum are PR hunting, you really think they missed italicized capitalized letters?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But how do you know scum are PR hunting.
Because i still believe Mathblade could have been shot as a fear kill.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by quiet »

During the day, they’re PR hunting. As in, trying to determine who the PRs are.

I’m not saying they’re elimming there always, but there’s at least five reasons I can think of off the tip of my head why scum would be trying to read the thread to find PRs. RBs, night kill targeting, who to send to do the kill, who to try to miselim, all these things are things that scum gains utility from discovering PRs.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did anything from Mini's ISO make you believe they could be PR?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2725, quiet wrote:
In post 2718, Not_Mafia wrote:Can anyone tell me how any of this is wrong aside from "LuL yOu FaKeClAiMeD", if Norfolk was scum this would have been a great gambit
Can you tell me how any player would ever be able to differentiate your play from pure scum play?

Especially after you replaced into a scummy slot?

If you were town, you don’t reveal any results yesterday unless you are absolutely mechanically positive. You don’t get shot at night, because you were so damn scummy people wanted to vote you regardless of the claim. There was no reason to push like that yesterday as town.

It might have been plausible, but it’s just a bad play. Everyone says you’re rather good under the trolling. Or perhaps because of the trolling. From my perspective, what’s more believable?

TownNM makes high risk insane play when we’re already down a power role and a VT fakeclaim that gives scum legit reasons to push an elim without consequence?

ScumNM burns scummy slot in a trade for a town player, surviving what would have otherwise been a high frequency day1 elim? Especially if this is set up in advance so the other scum can bus appropriately?
If I were scum I would have cruised on my even night claim and set up an elimination on day 3
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by quiet »

Sorry do you not try to identify PRs, search for breadcrumbs, etc as scum?

No, not a single thing. Even in retrospect I don’t know why Mini got killed. I tried to find something and couldn’t. This makes me think it’s a mini/mathblade targeted kill for some random reason, or maybe there’s a role that gives night0 info. Idk.

I’m talking about NMs argument that Rainycat outed the PR. I’m arguing that NM hard claimed not soft claimed 2 roles, because that “breadcrumming” was incredibly obvious to anyone even passively watching, and scum is actively watching.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 2730, Not_Mafia wrote:If I were scum I would have cruised on my even night claim and set up an elimination on day 3
I addressed this yesterday. I don’t think you get away with it D3, at least nowhere near as easily. The D2 tracker claim was the most likely opportunity to drive a miselim. Do you disagree?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2731, quiet wrote:Sorry do you not try to identify PRs, search for breadcrumbs, etc as scum?
Yeah scum do that, i'm just wondering why you're saying scum likely did, when literally nothing from Mini's ISO looks like a PR crumb to me. So i was hoping to make you accidentally TMI if you were scum why Mini was killed.
But you passed for now.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2732, quiet wrote:
In post 2730, Not_Mafia wrote:If I were scum I would have cruised on my even night claim and set up an elimination on day 3
I addressed this yesterday. I don’t think you get away with it D3, at least nowhere near as easily. The D2 tracker claim was the most likely opportunity to drive a miselim. Do you disagree?
Perhaps
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 2733, NorwegianboyEE wrote:i'm just wondering why you're saying scum likely did, when literally nothing from Mini's ISO looks like a PR crumb to me.
Again, my original post was only in reference to NMs PR crumb. Not minis. I wasn’t including them in that post; there was no mini breadcrumb as far as I could tell.

But we can move on. Not satisfied with NMs responses. I hope someone smarter than me can pick out some stuff from day1, I’ll be quiet for a bit until more people pop in and give their two cents.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We're going to have 3 consecutive mis-elims for not liking how the slot has played
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Bruh the day 2 elim was entirely because of you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No, it was because of Norfolk refusing to claim and lying about "doctor noises", I set him a test and
he
failed
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by quiet »

Bad play as VT is infinitely more acceptable than bad play as town PR.

Also he got murdered in like, a day. That’s on all of us for pushing so fast, but we were operating under the assumption that we are trading 1 town for 1 scum always.

If that’s not the case, that is entirely, 100% on you. That’s my take.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Stop trying to excuse the bad miselim you're pushing right now, I have 0 responsibility for this and history will vindicate me
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Momrangal »

This day

This entire day

Is going to be nothing but NM, how he fucked up and what he should and shouldn't do

All this day will be is noise for scum.

We need to end today, now. No body is going through be hunting today because everyone will be focused on NM
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Momrangal »

THIS DAY NEEDS TO END NOW
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Momrangal »

NO BODY IS GOING TO STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE A PLAYER NM IS AND WHAT THIS MEANS FOR HIS ALIGNMENT UNTIL HES DEAD
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Idk about the doctor noises. Norfolk’s lazy lists of post numbers felt like flailing scum, but still, he was set up to fail.

“Bypass” is something surgeons do. Not meaningful when there’s a player with that as a name.

Doctors will “read charts”. So do stockbrokers.

I know that’s weak, but it’s not *impossible* that scum picked up on a doctor soft that I didn’t notice, and tried to push him for it.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 2743, Momrangal wrote:NO BODY IS GOING TO STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE A PLAYER NM IS AND WHAT THIS MEANS FOR HIS ALIGNMENT UNTIL HES DEAD
Why was BC killed?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by BBmolla »

mom is town

end day please
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Momrangal »

The only thing NM can do is hope and plead that all his AtE will make it so that we all decided to let him be and the only way this stops is if NM is limmed with his alignment clear

Pedit: good question @ranny
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by quiet »

Why did NM wagon fail night 1?

Why did scum kill Mini/Math?

What’s up with Luca? Or is anyone else implicated in the Nero push (pre his lolcatting)
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by quiet »

Sure.

VOTE: NotMafia

Agree with rainyCat that prod timers at minimum need to go before we end day.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”