Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2599, Lunar Martian wrote:HEAL: Toogeloo
HEAL: MURDERCAT
HEAL: Samantha
HEAL: Unwnd
Could throw R&A in there, but I'm slightly paranoid.

HURT: RCEnigma
HURT: MathBlade
HURT: BROvert Ops
Maybe add Titus and Cakez in there, but they're far less confident.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2722, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2719, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 8, Toogeloo wrote:Miller Claim
In post 42, Toogeloo wrote:For anyone who cares, my role flavor is Dragon, Mythical Creature.
These two posts are sufficient I think, even setting everything else aside.
lol? no
I mean... By day 3 I'll be giving those posts far less weight. But that's easily enough for me to never even think about elim'ing there Day 1.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

those arent even towny posts bud.

u state u dont have paranoia but ur tone has none of it.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyone who townreads lunar: please identify any cases where lunar displays any sort of paranoia in the way theyre interacting with ppl. cuz i dont see it.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Nylaathria
Nylaathria
Townie
Nylaathria
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Nylaathria »

Friends, players, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury scum, not to praise them.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with scum The noble town
Hath told you scum was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath scum answer’d it.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2729, Nylaathria wrote:Friends, players, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury scum, not to praise them.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with scum The noble town
Hath told you scum was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath scum answer’d it.
townlock
retired
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

I do feel pretty confident tbh. I'd need a surprising flip to shake my confidence I think. Or maybe someone to poke my readlist full of holes. But no one is attacking my reads. They are just attacking my tone/playstyle.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not arguing to u why ur scum lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lunar's reads dont have the uncertainty that a townie's would have , even ego players like me have uncertainty when they make reads. we might seem arrogant and "sure" but u can see in actions vs words that theres paranoia. (and overall progression.) theres none of that with lunar.
retired
Nylaathria
Nylaathria
Townie
Nylaathria
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Nylaathria »

In post 2731, Lunar Martian wrote:I do feel pretty confident tbh. I'd need a surprising flip to shake my confidence I think. Or maybe someone to poke my readlist full of holes. But no one is attacking my reads. They are just attacking my tone/playstyle.
I'll poke your readlist for you. Just give me a little bit.
Nylaathria
Nylaathria
Townie
Nylaathria
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Nylaathria »

In post 2689, Lunar Martian wrote:Town: Rei and Asuka, Toogeloo, Samantha, MURDERCAT,
Probable Town: DkKoba, Sequence, Angel Warriors, Nylaathria, Flea
Unsure/Town: unwnd
Unsure/Mafia: Titus, SirCakez
Mafia: MathBlade, RCEnigma, Special BROvert Ops
You don't have any reasoning in this readlist.... what in hell's name am I supposed to poke at.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2735, Nylaathria wrote:
In post 2689, Lunar Martian wrote:Town: Rei and Asuka, Toogeloo, Samantha, MURDERCAT,
You don't have any reasoning in this readlist.... what in hell's name am I supposed to poke at.
I was asked for a list! I gave a list. I can provide reasoning for all of them on request. I don't think most of those reads should be all that shocking though? I've discussed most of them.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but look at how it doesnt match any of the reasonable universes that have been present so far this game. it completely ignores the reality that is the game so far.
retired
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

Just because I don't show my flaws to the public doesn't mean I'm not a nervous paranoid overthinking wreck on the inside.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2735, Nylaathria wrote:
You could poke at where people are placed though. "X doesn't make sense there!" "You're a complete and udder fool for putting Y as a Town read!"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sure lol
retired
Nylaathria
Nylaathria
Townie
Nylaathria
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Nylaathria »

In post 2653, Lunar Martian wrote:I would vote BROvert, but I'm not going to vote with Math and Titus. That's bad vibes. As of last count, Math and Titus are tied, and I prefer the Math wagon. I can move if Titus is more viable, but I'm way less confident. Where did that RCE wagon go?
Are you associating Math and Titus together because they're defending each other? I think their amiability towards each other mainly stems from being twins, and that's understandable. I think it's far more likely it's that rather than they're scum defending each other.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

The enemy came to attack their readlist, but saw it and were immediately intimidated into backing off. Thus ended the Legend of Lunar Martian.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pictured, lunar posting about how much he is towny and not informed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they** sorry
retired
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Sequence »

In post 2737, DkKoba wrote:but look at how it doesnt match any of the reasonable universes that have been present so far this game. it completely ignores the reality that is the game so far.
Their reads list looks fine to me tbh. It's relatively close to the zeitgeist.
Exept the 3 on the far right in the probable town bin and unwnd should be higher maybe.

-Bell.
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2741, Nylaathria wrote:
In post 2653, Lunar Martian wrote:I would vote BROvert, but I'm not going to vote with Math and Titus. That's bad vibes. As of last count, Math and Titus are tied, and I prefer the Math wagon. I can move if Titus is more viable, but I'm way less confident. Where did that RCE wagon go?
Are you associating Math and Titus together because they're defending each other? I think their amiability towards each other mainly stems from being twins, and that's understandable. I think it's far more likely it's that rather than they're scum defending each other.
It's not entirely that though. Math is Mafia because of Norwegian, because of Math's posts in thread, and especially because of Math's posts in the PT. Titus I'm skeptical of because of how much she wants to give Math a pass. Despite saying that she's skeptical of him she votes with him. She's done some things I think are +Town (actually DkKoba attacked me for defending her earlier tonight). I just think that on balance she's actively working with a slot that I think is Mafia. I also saw some associatives between her and RCE.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2745, Sequence wrote:
In post 2737, DkKoba wrote:but look at how it doesnt match any of the reasonable universes that have been present so far this game. it completely ignores the reality that is the game so far.
Exept the 3 on the far right in the probable town bin and unwnd should be higher maybe.

-Bell.
how surprising another one of my lower PoE players comes in to defend :roll:
retired
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2745, Sequence wrote:

-Bell.
The two on the right are semi-higher. I'm not comfortable sheeping other people all the way to LockTown status, but I won't vote them today. Unwnd was higher but has done some things that are a bit confusing. See the most recent interaction between myself and unwnd, and unwnd's vote on me.
Nylaathria
Nylaathria
Townie
Nylaathria
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Nylaathria »

I do believe I'm voting for Math myself actually. NorwegianBoy felt all round scummy and then the sub out didn't help either. I can sympathise with Titus making up reasons to defend him though, I believe the want to give him a pass is likely non-alignment-indicative due to personal bias.

What's the scummiest thing Math's done this game?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”