They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol? how do u see fb as towny
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Super »

well if you read my posts instead of discrediting me all game...
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am still evaluating and poking wiht pressure.

leaning not SvS though ill conclude at least that much and pressure on FB will help sort him better IMO
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 793, Super wrote:hi I'm bored on shift and can chat if anyone is here

I think the 1v1 between FB and Chen reflects worse on Chen than FB (Firb is still a pretty high TR for me ngl). I had Jess read through that interaction for me too cos I was complaining to them about my reads lol ahe thinks FB's SR felt like a shitty Omgus (unless Firb had previously said Chen was scum before which I should probably look back on) but then she was like nahhh nvm FB is town cos of their tone and scummy dont give a shit attitude - she thinks it is more or less town indicative. she also thinks she is less sure about chen - the way he disengaged from the 1 v 1 was strange to her in that it didnt really feel like he was trying to read FB's alignment
I had actual shit to do, I literally can't even tell if Firebringer's scumread on me / 1v1 / whatever was serious, and if I were in someone else's position I would not want to come back to a literal spamfest. I think ending it early was very justifiable.

By the way for transparency I think FB indicated he did not like my slot before.

For the record FB is probably not out of his scumrange here because he's taken the same "I don't give a shit attitude" before as scum. (I think his sig displays that pretty accurate.) I've also used the same attitude to win games as scum before so I would definitely not write it off
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 799, Autumn Leaves wrote:I'm confused how anyone is getting anything AI from the 1v1 it's literally just memes

Also, I can't really explain my scumvibes on fb, I have this feeling that he's using his attitude/tone to try to get TRs
Absolutely on the first one, and I think I agree on the second as well
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Super »

do you know FB, Koba? are they normally like this?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Super »

FB when you're back link me some of your games please :)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 805, Super wrote:do you know FB, Koba? are they normally like this?
i only have seen FB in the politics thread
retired
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by chennisden »

By the way if your argument is something along the lines of "chennis disengaged so he might be scum" I could've literally shit up the entire thread for god knows how many pages, waited until people started trying to play the game, said "good vibes but everything was just a joke bro, you know [lurker] or [easy target] seems scummy let's go for them yeah town?" And that would probably have kept me alive for god knows how long. The reason I didn't do it now is because I think I'm good enough not to die anyway (or at least I hope I am), and marginally increasing the "good vibes" people get from my slot/marginally reducing the odds of my forced ejection is not worth shitting up the game for 10 pages.

I just want to address that before people start screaming at me for it for god knows however long
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 808, chennisden wrote:By the way if your argument is something along the lines of "chennis disengaged so he might be scum" I could've literally shit up the entire thread for god knows how many pages, waited until people started trying to play the game, said "good vibes but everything was just a joke bro, you know [lurker] or [easy target] seems scummy let's go for them yeah town?" And that would probably have kept me alive for god knows how long. The reason I didn't do it now is because I think I'm good enough not to die anyway (or at least I hope I am), and marginally increasing the "good vibes" people get from my slot/marginally reducing the odds of my forced ejection is not worth shitting up the game for 10 pages.

I just want to address that before people start screaming at me for it for god knows however long
why are u so defensive literally no one is voting u lol?
retired
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 802, DkKoba wrote:i am still evaluating and poking wiht pressure.

leaning not SvS though ill conclude at least that much and pressure on FB will help sort him better IMO
By the way just in general when people claim "SvS" whenever two people have a huge go at each other (not that I think this qualifies as that because we're literally just shitposters) and
just that

the atmosphere/ability to form reads in the game is generally kind of fucked
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Super »

In post 0, T-Bone wrote:
Master Playerlistchennisden - Quick Attack
JohnnyFarrar - Mask Your Worries
Flopz - Team 'Team 'Team' Team' Team
Auro - Loyal Servants
Lilith2013 - Daylight Savings Time
Infinity 324 - The Four Seasons (Autumn Leaves)
Ampharos - Mana Crypt
Super - Onlyregfans
Firebringer - All your Scummies belong to us
DkKoba - Suicide Squad

Spoiler: Living Players
Ampharos
Auro
chennisden
DkKoba
Flopz
Firebringer
Infinity 324
JohnnyFarrar
Lilith2013
Super

Spoiler: Dead Players

DA RULES:

1. You may not discuss this game outside of this thread, with anyone, for any reason, unless your role specifically states that you can do so. I will supply anyone a Private Topic who is able to talk outside the thread.

2. Once you die in this game you may not post anymore. Not even a "Bah/Go Team" post. Please save it for the post-game thread.

3. You are dead when I say you are. Until I post that you are dead, you may talk.

4. Once you have received your Role PM, please confirm by replying to the Role PM.

5. No quoting PM's for ANY reason. If you have a question about your role, PM me. Do not ask in the thread. No quoting PTs or Mod communication either, you can still paraphrase, however.

6. Day phases will last a maximum of 14 days. A 24 Hour Non-Game Cooldown Period will occur between day phases. Prods will be sent out after 30 hours of inactivity. If after 60 hours of inactivity I will advise the Team of needing a replacement.

7. All posts must contain visible letters. You cannot use text that has to be highlighted to read, or text so small that it has to be enlarged, or text that needs to be translated. Although, bbcoding your messages is allowed.

8. If you need to go V/LA for an extended period of time that will include not being able to post within a 48 hour period, please request replacement.

9. All votes must be in emboldened in this format using bold or vote tags:
Vote: Player A
; if it's not in bold the vote does not count. Unvoting must be done in the same manner, though you do not need to include the name of the person you wish to unvote. For example;
Unvote Vote: Player B
. Unvoting isn't mandatory to vote another player, however doing so would be courteous to the Mod and help ensure the accuracy of vote counts.

10. This is a game of strategy, but it is also intended to be fun. Some people play this game more aggressively than others. Do not be offended by this! It’s best to not take most things said personally.

11. No excessive trolling or disruptive behavior in the thread. Examples of this may be repeated posts calling other players names, using excessive profanity, repeating the same post over and over again. Trolling or other disruptive behavior will be met with forced-replacement.

12. Please take care to not misgender your fellow players. Once is an accident. Multiple times is gonna get you forced-replaced.

13. I WILL NOT answer any questions concerning any of my posts in the thread. If you feel I made a mistake, you can point them out through PM. I will fix any mistakes that may exist quietly. If you have any questions about your role or game, PM me. If I can answer them I will as long as it does not compromise the game.

14. As your all powerful Game Mod I reserve the right to change the rules, with or without notice. Rules that are struck through do not apply to this game.
In post 809, DkKoba wrote:
In post 808, chennisden wrote:By the way if your argument is something along the lines of "chennis disengaged so he might be scum" I could've literally shit up the entire thread for god knows how many pages, waited until people started trying to play the game, said "good vibes but everything was just a joke bro, you know [lurker] or [easy target] seems scummy let's go for them yeah town?" And that would probably have kept me alive for god knows how long. The reason I didn't do it now is because I think I'm good enough not to die anyway (or at least I hope I am), and marginally increasing the "good vibes" people get from my slot/marginally reducing the odds of my forced ejection is not worth shitting up the game for 10 pages.

man one thing you have said I actually agree with for once
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think its important to figure out who are not partners in the long run? lol we dont need to lim the whole scum team u know
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Super »

ok idk how i keep quoting the first post lmao
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 809, DkKoba wrote:

because 1) it's kind of a silly line of thought and 2) from my experience/memory, if I don't address these lines of thought early on it'll come back to bite me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: chenn sure bud
retired
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by chennisden »

By the way this is so fencesitty I dont even know what to say
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by chennisden »

I dont think it makes you not town (in fact I think the opposite is true) but it feels like you really couldn't find anything to say about the interaction and just settled on "ok not SvS I guess", which is jsut likely to be true and unlikely to be useful because math
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 816, chennisden wrote:

By the way this is so fencesitty I dont even know what to say
is it scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do u think its within ur scumrange to fake those interactions with firebringer as ur partner?
retired
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by chennisden »

No it's just kind of not useful

PEdit: Yes
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have a pretty big scumrange and like that would be hard for me to genuinely coordinate / fake IMO (doable but risky)
retired
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by chennisden »

To be clear it's not something where I'd go in scum PT and say "Hey buddy let's pretend to 1v1 each other for lulz" but more of something that would just happen
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i see.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also where the fuck is ampharos
retired

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”