Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

Koba, have you considered that maybe your PoE is wrong?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Sure, without quotes though it's kind of a pain on mobile.

I only have experience with his town game but fits with how he's approaching this game minus how he handled his hood but that just might be because I'd take a different approach personally in their shoes I don't know.

His tendency to get hung up on minor details and harp on them is abrasive but not really scum. His spat with Sam literally boils down to disagreements on optimal play but does nothing to push that Sam is scum ultimately. Likewise with his head bumping with Angel.

But the big thing is the lack of a large agenda in lieu of a personal one. Like his pushes on Sam and Angel don't help his standing as the leading wagon on rep in and beyond. Plus he was not concerned with building a wagon to take heat off himself. My wagon wasn't gaining steam and Angel had 0 traction behind it.

Could he take that line as scum? Maybe sure. But there wasn't any help to build a counter wagon if he has active partners until (I don't really want to throw out a wrong name but to the best of my memory) (?)Cakes got a flash wagon started. Another wagon math had no interest in pushing forward.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by samantha97 »

I'm for real about to go to bed (was ranting in pt) so if you wanna vote rcenigma tell me now
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2934, RCEnigma wrote:I need this day over VOTE: flea
This does spew flea as Town though, which is good because I had lingering doubts.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2950, Lunar Martian wrote:Koba, have you considered that maybe your PoE is wrong?
have u considered not taking a dunk at my credibility with vague attacks?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2952, samantha97 wrote:I'm for real about to go to bed (was ranting in pt) so if you wanna vote rcenigma tell me now
I'm already voting there. Last I checked there were 3 votes there, though some might have moved.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2951, RCEnigma wrote:Sure, without quotes though it's kind of a pain on mobile.

I only have experience with his town game but fits with how he's approaching this game minus how he handled his hood but that just might be because I'd take a different approach personally in their shoes I don't know.

His tendency to get hung up on minor details and harp on them is abrasive but not really scum. His spat with Sam literally boils down to disagreements on optimal play but does nothing to push that Sam is scum ultimately. Likewise with his head bumping with Angel.

But the big thing is the lack of a large agenda in lieu of a personal one. Like his pushes on Sam and Angel don't help his standing as the leading wagon on rep in and beyond. Plus he was not concerned with building a wagon to take heat off himself. My wagon wasn't gaining steam and Angel had 0 traction behind it.

Could he take that line as scum? Maybe sure. But there wasn't any help to build a counter wagon if he has active partners until (I don't really want to throw out a wrong name but to the best of my memory) (?)Cakes got a flash wagon started. Another wagon math had no interest in pushing forward.
who the fuck is "he"
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2954, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2950, Lunar Martian wrote:Koba, have you considered that maybe your PoE is wrong?
have u considered not taking a dunk at my credibility with vague attacks?
Tbh no. I guess I can think about it at least. Only because I like you.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

Is he Flea? I can't tell tbh. Flea isn't he, even if he is Flea.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2945, DkKoba wrote:my townreads are being fcuking passive as shit/voting stupidly while the ppl in my PoE are running the show im absolutely fucking pissed at this gamestate and i need ppl to massively unfuck how they're approaching this game and realize that behavior that directly hurts town intentionally is behavior that typically comes from scum i dont give a fuck how you feel about hurr durr groupscum or whatever.

flea literally fucking softed a PR and now rceenignma KNOWS this bc they are in our PT and now they are voting fae like literally idgaf this dude is so terrible at the game or theyre scum and i hate saying that shit but its true
80% of the game has a power role. Scum has power roles. I have a power role. Ive sorted too, it does not matter as much as you think it does.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

He is math, in response to rei.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on my homesite we would have absoutely yeeted samantha out of this game right away for the dumb shit she did bc it absolutely is unacceptable and clearly anti town and informed of her to do such a ploy that she STILL has yet to explain why she has pushed claimed and such.

if she actually flips town here ill be SUPER fucking surprised.
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2961, DkKoba wrote:if she actually flips town here ill be SUPER fucking surprised.
cause you don't read
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2962, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2961, DkKoba wrote:if she actually flips town here ill be SUPER fucking surprised.
cause you don't read
screw off i dont like gaslighting.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2959, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2945, DkKoba wrote:my townreads are being fcuking passive as shit/voting stupidly while the ppl in my PoE are running the show im absolutely fucking pissed at this gamestate and i need ppl to massively unfuck how they're approaching this game and realize that behavior that directly hurts town intentionally is behavior that typically comes from scum i dont give a fuck how you feel about hurr durr groupscum or whatever.

flea literally fucking softed a PR and now rceenignma KNOWS this bc they are in our PT and now they are voting fae like literally idgaf this dude is so terrible at the game or theyre scum and i hate saying that shit but its true
80% of the game has a power role. Scum has power roles. I have a power role. Ive sorted too, it does not matter as much as you think it does.
so do u townread samantha?
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by samantha97 »

that's my line

also rcenigma is right that simply saying you have a power role isn't indicative of alignment, if that's all flea did
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Idc about Sam today.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2959, RCEnigma wrote:

fae's actiosn around softing it are fuckign TOWNY thats my point fae was reasonably annoyed and pissed abt how the claim ruined faes role and its so fucking obvious that they are town but u didnt even respond with "but heres why fae is scum" ur just like discrediting that part of my argument like its some sort of gotcha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2966, RCEnigma wrote:Idc about Sam today.
what.
is.
your.
read.
on.
sam.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: rcenigma

honestly dont care anymore this wagon has momentum behind it and even if u flip town ur just gonna prob end up helping scum <3
retired
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

thanks RCE. when was the last time you played with Math?

-A
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

More votes on RCE!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm not discrediting you at all. They went "oh no, now that the hood is out I can't do anything."

Flea has done 0 to advance the game in any way or make them readable in any capacity outside of minor setup spec in hood, which I don't care about anyway.

But point is they haven't done anything that makes me say huh, scum don't really do that.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry for being angry, others who are not acting anti town, i am thoroughly pissed at thsi game rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2972, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not discrediting you at all. They went "oh no, now that the hood is out I can't do anything."

Flea has done 0 to advance the game in any way or make them readable in any capacity outside of minor setup spec in hood, which I don't care about anyway.

But point is they haven't done anything that makes me say huh, scum don't really do that.
shut the fuck up they have IRL shit and fae literally said it in the hood and now ur being fucking gaslighty about it and its pissing me off even more
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”