Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:26 pm

Post by Super »

I love how you think I rely on meta btw when your reads this game seem to be very meta-reliant (on me in particular, even when you obviously know nothing of my meta)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by Super »

I'm going to let you go to sleep Koby-Bear and I'm gonna go too... I promise

idk why FB stayed when they said they had to go to the airport in 6 hours... like 2 hours ago? or something

FIRBY GO TO SLEEP xx
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1102, Super wrote:I love how you think I rely on meta btw when your reads this game seem to be very meta-reliant (on me in particular, even when you obviously know nothing of my meta)
i dont rely on meta tf?
i only use meta to determine someone's scumrange and what is or isnt NAI for someone.

do you see any instance where I'm NOT doing what i mentioned?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:30 pm

Post by Super »

In post 1104, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1102, Super wrote:I love how you think I rely on meta btw when your reads this game seem to be very meta-reliant (on me in particular, even when you obviously know nothing of my meta)
i dont rely on meta tf?
i only use meta to determine someone's scumrange and what is or isnt NAI for someone.

do you see any instance where I'm NOT doing what i mentioned?
your only reason to think I *could* be town is because of a meta read you have on shady and how you think he'd want me to play as scum

your meta on me means I can never be town because my scumrange is so impossibly good that I can't do anything that will make you townread me - when IMO I'm one of the easiest players to read when I'm town and you're missing very obvious posts of mine that should have told you my alignment literally on page one :P

what do you mean by any instances where you're not doing what you mentioned? me tired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

k well i think being paranoid abt ur slot and not just townbinning u is the right play for me rn until we see a scumflip
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Super »

lol you can't read me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by Super »

on one hand I love that you're paranoid of me cos it means my scumgame must seriously scare you but on the other it bugs me cos I'd rather you just townread me so we can find scum together and you stop trying to discredit perfectly sound townreads on me

but I'll live, shady even told me to stop stressing about it cos there is no world i get elimmed as town
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

k sure
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Super »

hehehehehe i avoided being eliminated!!!
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Super »

that was actually so funny
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah that counts cause u were inevitable... its just like u self hammered
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by Super »

also I don't even remember you being in that game? and I was confirmed mafia so.... your vote there means nothing
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:37 pm

Post by Super »

k im going, bye
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how many ppl are in this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah fuck its an even number d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Actually i just thought of something- super what do YOU expect i would do as scum?
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:01 am

Post by Super »

In post 1117, DkKoba wrote:Actually i just thought of something- super what do YOU expect i would do as scum?
I may as well just out my read on your slot before I go to bed and answer this question of yours. I have no idea how you'd be acting as scum this game, I have only played 2 games with you and I only really remember the TinyHunt one (I'm just going to ignore Forbidden Actions cos it was such a fuck around setup). I was considering ISOing you again in TinyHunt and evaluating your scumgame there because there have been moments of paranoia where I think your push on me isn't logical and has no proper backing which kinda reminds me of that game - especially the aggressive way in which you pushed me there. I will say that you were wayyyy more aggressive in that game and your push happened a lot earlier than this one - but I do think your push in this game could definitely be delayed because of my first post calling you out on potentially tunneling me (which you have been) but honestly I really don't know if you'd be treating my slot like this as scum. There are moments I think you're genuinely trying to maybe get a read on me... but then your read never actually changes and it feels like you aren't actually reading me in good faith, especially when I think I've towntold a great deal more... than almost every slot in the game. Shady and I were on vc the other day and he said that he didn't think you would have voted me after my post on you as scum and that it felt like you were town for that - he did go deeper into how he thought you'd be as scum (I think he said you would tunnel me? and try and get me elimmed as scum?) OH I remember, he said that he remembers you told Alexa/Anne to push me in the chosen mafia game because that's how you make Super crack and not get any reads so he thinks the fact you had an early TR on me meant you probably were town because you likely would have been pushing me A LOT harder if you were scum to make me "crack" and I do agree with his assessment on you there tbh - however you're saying you'd just TR me and disappear? Idk if I believe that after you have told Alexa/Anne to tunnel me :S

I still think you're town for a lot of reasons - I think your pushes have felt genuine, I've liked a lot of your questioning, there have been moments when players disappear or don't answer you and you keep pressing them/express annoyance which feels genuine. some of the call-outs you've done on players hasn't been terrible and feels like you have been trying to figure them out - even if I think some of your reads haven't been the best (your push on Lilith before was dumb imo but that's my own opinion) and your read on me obviously isn't right so I'm always going to not really trust in your pushes because of this

I have way more reasons to TR you but I've forgotten and I'm tired and I might actually properly ISO you in the morning to actually re-confirm my TR on you so I'm not just letting you get away with a TR from me when it'd be kinda embarrassing if you were pushing me as scum this entire game and I just TR you for it

goodnight sweet peas
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:27 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count
Ampharos - 4
(Auro, Autumn Leaves, Firebringer, DkKoba)
Firebringer - 2
(Flopz, chennisden)
Autumn Leaves - 1
(Ampharos)
DkKoba - 1
(Super)

Not Voting - 2
(JohnnyFarrar, Lilith2013)

Activity Check - Prodding Ampharos

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to remove politely

Deadline: (expired on 2021-01-29 21:00:00)
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:55 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Holy fuck y'all did 15 pages
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 876, Auro wrote:However I'm expecting AL to adopt a more aggressive inquisitive style right now after his recognition that something's off and said he'll talk to people to figure it out, but his posts in recent pages seem to be laid-back.
Well given that I'm more unsure, I'm probably going to be less aggressive. I'm also hoping more people will post (johnny, lilith, amph)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 968, DkKoba wrote:ya screenshot all u want ill put it in my sig when im right >.<
Ok but this isn't allowed
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1070, Firebringer wrote:look at his post of 156; at tht point i think he waas trying to give too much on a read to say he had a read when he didn't haave anything. In other words tried harder to put words to postings to justify read when nothing existed. and when he dove more into it 174 i don't feel he believes u were scum originally or his interaction screams he is talking to an actual scumread.
Would it help if I said I had the same read as chenn at the time? To me it just reads as a gut read he couldn't articulate that well and I get those kinds of reads all the time
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 1121, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 876, Auro wrote:However I'm expecting AL to adopt a more aggressive inquisitive style right now after his recognition that something's off and said he'll talk to people to figure it out, but his posts in recent pages seem to be laid-back.
Well given that I'm more unsure, I'm probably going to be less aggressive. I'm also hoping more people will post (johnny, lilith, amph)
In post 1122, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 968, DkKoba wrote:ya screenshot all u want ill put it in my sig when im right >.<
Ok but this isn't allowed
In post 1123, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1070, Firebringer wrote:look at his post of 156; at tht point i think he waas trying to give too much on a read to say he had a read when he didn't haave anything. In other words tried harder to put words to postings to justify read when nothing existed. and when he dove more into it 174 i don't feel he believes u were scum originally or his interaction screams he is talking to an actual scumread.
Would it help if I said I had the same read as chenn at the time? To me it just reads as a gut read he couldn't articulate that well and I get those kinds of reads all the time
Wow those pages were useless. Except lilith is still towny, so that's good.
Team mafia alt of Infinity 324

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”