Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 156, DkKoba wrote:what do you think would have happened if you didnt do the stupid tracker claim gambit?

do you think you'd be here rn or?
i think the tracker "gambit" had very little to do with my elimination. It maybe sealed things but had I just claimed VT would ppl have just randomly unvoted? doubt it b/c the majority of players were tunneling and following that meta trash case. Had I been calmer and a little less heated then sure maybe I talk my way out of it but I still hold that it wasn't as much as my fault as you are trying to claim.
In post 158, DkKoba wrote:and i dont see you mentioning that you made any sort of mistake here nero
I did so
In post 5, Nero Cain wrote:At best, my elimination was an 80/20 split although I think it was more like 90/10 and the only thing that I did was "scummy" was get frustrated and self-voted.
you're part of the reason that we didn't eliminate scum d1. Stop blaming me and get over yourself.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, maybe Andres and Titus are scum but that means that Ranny and Mom both aren't scum so we'll so follow Math tonight and investigate sister and do mom tomorrow.

we rolecop titus
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think every town member will agree with me lmao
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

How about don’t tear each other to shit when we’re supposed to cooperate? How about you each go look at what you saw that was wrong so you can fix it next time.

Sure Titus is fine mom is fine

I would say doc Andres but that seems to be a disagreement so doc whoever

I agree to literally whatever

I have to go and won’t have time further til tonight
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

After talking with implosion...

Not_Mafia, a
Mafia 1-Shot Strongman
now has access, please welcome him
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Greetings one and all
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

hello clodpod
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Wanna tell us if you used your strongman?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah I did the Strongman kill N1

I picked Norfolk because he was quiet so he would make a believable tracker guilty and cos I knew he was in UK timezone so I could build a wagon before he woke up

Koba kill was a mix of mason suspicion and general towniness, Koba was the original N1 kill before Math subbed in
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why’d y’all kill me? I am notoriously bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Andres woulda been a waaaay better kill
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

why kill ur own teammates?
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 186, DkKoba wrote:why kill ur own teammates?
Damn it Koba I was reaction testing. I wanted to see if NM would spew Andres town. Slow down a little and let things happen.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait are we in a subgame?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mizzy
didnt make me an actual mason
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

We are in a subgame that has no effect on the real one. We’re just using parts for lulls. It’s a way to try to keep engagement up after death.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

alright can we rand roles and start a subgame in here marathon style???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

huhu :3
retired
Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

In post 183, Not_Mafia wrote: I picked Norfolk because he was quiet so he would make a believable tracker guilty and cos I knew he was in UK timezone so I could build a wagon before he woke up
You're an evil genius. :lol:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 193, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:
In post 183, Not_Mafia wrote: I picked Norfolk because he was quiet so he would make a believable tracker guilty and cos I knew he was in UK timezone so I could build a wagon before he woke up
You're an evil genius. :lol:
Probably coached. Long day I am beat. Sorry y’all will read later.

Go dead town go!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

here's a theory:

Norway and Andres are the last 2 scum (assuming no traitor) Andres and Norway both coordinated in the mafia PT to call me out for continuing to push NM and town Titus thinks them pushing me @ the same time means they are town. You were killed, not b/c it was a fear kill, but b/c a NM flip spells u as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ofc if that were true then Mom isn't scum and wow...

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

at the moment I'm revealing Titus's card to all of you at daybreak

who is being protected, I feel like I missed that?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t think we agreed. I kinda wanna doc Andres I don’t think he’s scum but Nero does.

And yeah Titus is the reveal if I follow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im not real sure if he's scum but I could see him as scum that sligtly protested my wagon for a small amount of town cred. Its DK that thinks he's confirmed scum.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”