Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Thank you unwnd.

I am now going into lurk mode until like, Nyla gets on or something.

If you guys must post, maybe you can consider slowing down your posts by *forcing* yourself to find a catgif to share in the thread first. If you aren't willing to find a catgif to share with the thread before you post, consider whether the thread really needs your post right now. Thank you for coming to my CatTedTalk

-A
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Special BROvert Ops »

In post 3740, Rei and Asuka wrote:Yeah RCE's claim could plausibly be scum, I think he's town for how he's treated Sam but there's worlds where I'm wrong. I think we should table him for today though. If I actively hated his play I would flip him through claim but I don't.

Can we get some more votes on the BROS?

And Koba promise me you have at least had a full glass of water.

-A
Asuka you're officially at the point where you need to explain your read on me. I have an idea of who you are and if I'm right that makes your read on me not great.

-Henry
Two guys, one team, not a single logical plan between them.

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by samantha97 »

lady lambdadelta?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3751, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 3740, Rei and Asuka wrote:Yeah RCE's claim could plausibly be scum, I think he's town for how he's treated Sam but there's worlds where I'm wrong. I think we should table him for today though. If I actively hated his play I would flip him through claim but I don't.

-A
Asuka you're officially at the point where you need to explain your read on me. I have an idea of who you are and if I'm right that makes your read on me not great.

-Henry
Cat gifs=ydrasse
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:25 pm

When I said Asuka I meant the Asuka head

-Henry

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

Why are we phasing out the person who is here despite being v/la and the person who like, attempted to force town cohesion?
Norangal
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3735, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3729, RCEnigma wrote:I don't get what you mean by too limiting?
You target one person one time.
You or them have to be target for investigation.
---what qualifies? Cop only? Role Cop?
Any investigation at all on either you or your symbiote allows you to claim IC in your Hood.
---Are you just in the one hood?
---How do you get to claim it? Quote your Role PM, or does the Mod do it for you?
What good does being an IC do in just your hood?
---Why would you NOT want to claim on Day 1 when your hood is at it's fullest?
---How many of the people in your thread can you even trust?
I couldn't get mod clarification on what counts as an investigation but I doubt it's cop only

I am in only 1 hood
When investigated I'm informed by the mod that I can activate the ability and mod will confirm my alignment in my hood.

It's functionally still an IC unless you think a 5 man scumteam is in play. Or 4 scum and a 3p ended up in the same hood.

I guess it loses value with less hood members i.e is easier to fake OR is less believable with less hood members but I did want to wait for a possible variant claim.

Symbiote being claimed in thread loses the potency of the possible check on a link target since scum can manipulate a result or non result. It's already not super reliable with modifiers designed to give false checks but it's less so if scum know it's in play.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 3402, Titus wrote:
In post 3400, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3394, Titus wrote:
In post 3387, MURDERCAT wrote:I just want D1 to end. I will solve the game eventually if we get ANY flip today. We have enough info. Titus you can pick anyone and I'll vote there. If a wagon gets to E-1 I'm hammering. I don't care anymore.
Brovert
Titus help me out, why BROvert? The BROvert slot is posting. In the scum games I have had with Gamma he’s a lurk sac. Granted he looks lurk sacky due to the hyperposting but I don’t see this. Can you explain it?
I perceive him as a lurksack but for pressure. The longer this goes on, the less confident I become in any of my reads. I am just going to let my night actions and VCA solve things. Lord knows we have enough wagons and claims for me to make a move tonight.
Given how many wagons there have been, why aren't you doing VCA now?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3751, Special BROvert Ops wrote:

-A

-Henry
Is asuka not just ausuka? I thought it was just a cheeky alt
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 3410, MathBlade wrote:I agree with this.

The way we can’t consolidate on anyone has to be deliberate imho.

@Gamma I will have to get back to you when I know what is up. I tend to be moonlogicky and I feel this game I must be doing it somewhere and so I want time tonight to read what I missed and think.
Or it's because everyone has a ridiculous amount of ADHD and can't leave a vote in place for 24 hours. By the time I sign on wagons will have formed and then disappeared.
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

I might feel bad if you're town, Henry, but A50 seems a little scummy and I can see a world where you're scum. My PoE pool is a bit narrow at the moment. You can review the other wagons, or you could do something spicy like push Titus or something. Since my wall got pagebottom'd, you might want to find my recent wall going over my current reads if you missed that. I actually felt pretty good when you first found me town but ultimately my reasons for townreading you are a bit worse than my reasons for townreading several other people. I do value you as a player, I know that sometimes your reads can be quite good, and I'm not like, super enthusiastic about this since I can see a potential town motivation in trying to find town leaders earlier. I also think the only likely scum in the 4 names you gave earlier was yourself, which is not how I'd have expected you to play with that initial list of names. Basically scum has to exist in the game and you are not obvious town at this point, you are welcome to town up with a super great bus though.

If you are scum, I strongly encourage you to 'town up' with a good old fashioned cat bus! Who's the scum? :3

-A

pedit:
It's functionally still an IC unless you think a 5 man scumteam is in play. Or 4 scum and a 3p ended up in the same hood.

oh shit RCE getting ready to claim scum with his WHOLE team /s
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 3489, unwnd wrote:RCE I think I'm gonna hammer

If you fooled me as scum wellplayed

If you die as town, I hope town realizes a few things and the next day is much better

Godspeed, friend

VOTE: RCEnigma
Why in the world would you hammer someone after declaring them Town?

VOTE: BROvert Ops

I want Titus to tell me the specific moment I realized this was the vote I wanted to make.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2685, MathBlade wrote:
Something came up I am V/LA until tomorrow after work.

If you have questions I will catch up after work but until then it’s spot posting and reacting as I can.
Literally over 1000 posts to catch up with minus the few snipes that I was able to do during work today. That’s like approximately the third of the game. What exactly was so important?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Special Bro Ops

---

Vote Count 1.11

Special BROvert Ops [6]:
Murdercat, Rei and Asuka, Titus, Unwnd, Lunar Martian, Toogeloo,
Sequence [5]:
Dkkoba, Angel Warriors, RCEnigma, Special BROvert Ops, SirCakez,
RCEnigma [2]:
Flea the Magician, Mathblade,
DkKoba [1]:
Samantha97,
Mathblade [1]:
Nylaathria,

Not Voting [1]:
Sequence,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
(expired on 2021-01-28 12:00:00)
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
Gamma Emerald of Special BROvert Ops is VLA until 1/25.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm out for the night.

I'm looking forward to page 200 tomorrow.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3765, Toogeloo wrote:I'm out for the night.

I'm looking forward to page 200 tomorrow.
dream more ambitiously, like 300
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:47 pm

here's the thing Asuka, I'm not hell-bent on not getting limmed. I just think it being for activity reasons is absolutely insulting to the time and mental work I've put into this game. So if someone's being unclear about why they're pushing me I'm going to ride the hell out of them to justify the read. It's kinda similar to how I was pushing for reasons on the Vaxkiller wagon in the last game.

-Henry

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

OK, catching up...

Spoiler: Mater Mater Mater deiua, Mater Mater uoretontipe, Mater benoulati epon, Mater Mater rigani reidonti.
In post 3390, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 3012, samantha97 wrote:also VOTE: special brovert opts

he said enough platitudes to remove the chance of being lynched and bounced
You can suck shit. I had excruciating back pain last night and trying to FOS me off that makes my blood boil.

-Henry
But can't scum use IRL circumstances to manipulate the game state so they're ignored?

We're not salty at all...

In post 3499, Toogeloo wrote:RCENIGMA IS AT L-1
How is there like 10 more pages after this?
In post 3504, Nylaathria wrote:I just remembered about Angel's early PGO claim. They're very likely town based on claiming that while thinking it was legal.
Buddies noted.
In post 3514, SirCakez wrote:Angel is town we've established this
Disagree.
In post 3597, RCEnigma wrote:Titus why did you being a rolecop make outing the hood a better play than just... Being in the hood?
Fucking.. this.
In post 3605, Titus wrote:
In post 3597, RCEnigma wrote:Titus why did you being a rolecop make outing the hood a better play than just... Being in the hood?
Because the number of hoods and the data of those hoods would naturally show in a rolecop claim. Sam was right in arguing I couldn't insist on what I was unwilling to claim myself. The hood likely isn't pure so revealing was low risk higher reward.
So you just fuck me over.. cheers.
In post 3622, DkKoba wrote:But hey let it be known on the record that titus is a MASSIVE COWARD and can't answer my reasonable questions about their scumcase on me.
This is policy territory for me. Personal attackers belong in the bin. This is also their 458th post... 13% of posts have been Koba at this point. We should have much less than 10% each so that's hella spammy :/
In post 3709, Special BROvert Ops wrote:I'm not using that against you here currently, so if that's why you're so upset then simmer down.
Let me explain how I have done it in the past, to let you know "no I'm not an exception, and it's not something I wholly condemn". In an offsite game I consistently wasn't on site around deadline, which resulted in several failed elimination attempts. I used this as scum to project a fake townie mindset of getting increasingly frustrated about failing to eliminate my scumread who was just shy of getting hammered. I think using your IRL circumstances to augment your scumgame is fair, the problem is lying about them to gain an advantage.

-Henry
I just lost a lot of respect for you. Why the fuck would I use my IRL circumstances to enhance my scum game and fuck over my town game in equal measure? Surely this would fall under a trust tell?
In post 3728, RCEnigma wrote:My hood is myself, koba, Titus, murdercat, flea
In post 3730, unwnd wrote:Koba is in my hood as well

I only have one hood btw
Yes lets let scum make a hood map...
There are more hoods than viable scum. Some may well be pure.
In post 3759, Lunar Martian wrote:Or it's because everyone has a ridiculous amount of ADHD and can't leave a vote in place for 24 hours. By the time I sign on wagons will have formed and then disappeared.
We have ADHD.... I think we've made the fewest votes in this game of the relatively active players :P

2 fucking hours...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

2 hours.... 10 pages... that's all I've got to comment on...oy...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2706, Lunar Martian wrote:See now I ask Koba a question and they disappear too. I feel very ignored :(
We need to stop this shit right here. (I am picking on this example because I just saw it this is not alignment indicative I think) This game is not an IRC game. Well done things take a while to brew and simmer. If you think you’re the hero who has solved the game and are denying wagons solo you’re being counter intuitive. We learn so much from seeing what the narrative is. I know with whatever flips I am going to have to drag myself to do VCA (assuming I am not miselimmed) to try to do it. Because nearly everyone is posting rapid fire stuff that is enlightening is getting buried. If someone is scum and they make a super obvious scum post wait at least an hour then highlight it. It gives you time to write through your logic and see if you agree and disagree.

Rapid fire answers aren’t productive because you’re not going into tier two thought and are easily manipulated.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

I'll happily vote Koba to end the day, but I see that everyone else unvoted.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3771, Lunar Martian wrote:I'll happily vote Koba to end the day, but I see that everyone else unvoted.
why did you post this?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Henry, you are not being pushed for activity in my mind. Right now in the PoE and in wagons, you are up against Sequence, who you are voting.

Right now about ~60% of my hesitation on Sequence wagon is that this:
In post 1146, Sequence wrote:There's actually a lot I can't talk about.

Since it has to do with role speculation.

I guess at the most basic level,
I think you, Sam, Murder, and toogooloo are likely town.

I think Rce is scum.

I don't know whether Noraa is scum or not. But I do know that they probably won't let this go unless they decide to change their mindset.

I have a weakish town lean on Cakez. Just because it's kind of inexplicable for him to actually respond to the "no ur wrng" that way as scum.

I'm not sure if Koba is serious with their sam scum read given...basic common sense. I also don't know what they gain as scum by hard arguing that they're scum when from a scum player's point of view they have a short shelf life. It's a short turn discred that comes back on themselves.

I can't get a handle on everyone. But I hope this gives you a rough approximation of where my head is at.
-Bell.

could plausibly to me be a town reads list. So you can either convince me that is a scum reads list, or that Sequence is scum and therefore a better lim than you for other reasons.

-A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im honestly just sick of all these fucking snipes at me fucking engage me instead of shade me theres been more players making these shitpushy snipes than there is reasonable scum so its extremely upsetting to me that i have to curl up in defense like my PoV is useless and im policyable when my track record clearly speaks otherwise im sickj of this game and the way people are approaching it so casually to the point of ignoring logic because someone said something aggressive.

when time and time again i make VALID points and i am completely ignored and no one just talks me through it it doesnt feel worth to try or even play.

if you want to evaluate my slot litearlly just stop assuming im acting in bad faith bc its literally like upsetting me irl to the point where im actually upset over this game where im afraid to open thread bc im wondering what next misrepresentation i need to deal with because someone didnt care to consider what I was saying and just skipped to mindlessly binning me as useless.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”