Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Spring Breeze »

In post 1448, Pink Ball wrote:2. I'm holding my reasoning 'cause, as I said, I'll get Spring eliminated today. And timing is crusial for that purpose. She's scum, that's all we need to know. You're right, I'm not trying to have a reaction out of her, I don't need that. You won't need that either. And I am poking reactions around Spring. But the less we talk about this, the better. You're asking yourself if my approach is effective or not without enough information.
are you scum?
Kanna of The Four Seasons.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

2. I mean there's the possibility that you're just mafia not wanting to rock the boat until end of cycle with this Spring Breeze case while getting to coast through on eventually presenting it, is my big concern.
I feel like the cat was out of the bag the moment you voted Spring and said you had a big case, but like if you want to hold it and face 10x scrutiny from me later in the cycle then that's fine.

3. Do you think Dann is better at reading you than Jingle?

p-edit: I don't particularly want to case Zaiden again tbh.
I will say that there is a certain dodginess in terms of his interaction that feels really off and I'm honestly like.. really surprised nobody else has pointed out just how much Zaiden is selectively choosing what he does and does not respond to.
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:29 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Please vote cake, don't make me come in here and post any reasoning whatsoever cuz I'll do it.
alt of MURDERCAT
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

But I'd much rather eventually vote someone else when I'm a little more grounded again, (admittedly partially because I would prefer not be shitted on for pursuing a read, especially when everyone seems to be townreading him for being emotional).

p-edit: oh no don't threaten me with something good think of the children.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:30 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1447, Jingle wrote:
In post 1440, MariaR wrote:
In post 1432, Jingle wrote:What's the logic, and is it invertible?
I think Cakez is V regardless of your Align but it becomes self-evident on a W you flip. Is there a world where you're town? Sure, I'm waiting for a certain line of play. I don't mind going back to Zaiden or even putting my next wolf read on the table. But with the game state as it is atm I'm content just sitting here.
To be clear, you are saying that Jtown does not imply Cakezscum, but that it does weaken your read.

I kinda care less about your reasoning in that case.
I'm saying that Cakez is V regardless of whatever you flip.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1442, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 1429, Cheetory6 wrote:I feel like you can ask Spring about things related to your reasoning without casing her in a way that would be a lot more productive than this.
Like, you've already put Spring under a microscope by voting for her and telling her you have a huge case on her.
Wouldn't it have been better to have not said anything about your read to see what happens
or to be pressuring them at this point because they're already going to be being careful?
also yeah, i wasn’t sure how I was supposed to respond to you with this, pink ball, but it’ll be a lot more productive if you could just engage with me. i am town and if you’re town, this would be very beneficial to you !

I don’t believe there’s a reason you can’t reconsider me either
It would be more productive if you focused in the game instead of 1 out of 17 players stating a scumread on you
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:32 am

Post by MariaR »

As the queen of ate I can help point pure ate from legit but do I want to get into a wall war with Zaiden? It sounds kinda fun given how bland this game has been. But then people will start asking me to read my notes and that's a Y A W N.
VOTE: Zaiden
La la la
pedit: Preach
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Spring Breeze »

i feel like you’re treating me very unfairly pink ball and it’s a little unpleasant
Kanna of The Four Seasons.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1451, Cheetory6 wrote:2. I mean there's the possibility that you're just mafia not wanting to rock the boat until end of cycle with this Spring Breeze case while getting to coast through on eventually presenting it, is my big concern.
I feel like the cat was out of the bag the moment you voted Spring and said you had a big case, but like if you want to hold it and face 10x scrutiny from me later in the cycle then that's fine.

3. Do you think Dann is better at reading you than Jingle?

p-edit: I don't particularly want to case Zaiden again tbh.
I will say that there is a certain dodginess in terms of his interaction that feels really off and I'm honestly like.. really surprised nobody else has pointed out just how much Zaiden is selectively choosing what he does and does not respond to.
2. Do you think I've been coasting through? I stated who's my biggest scumread and I've focused on the rest of the game 'cause I already caught one scum.

3. No, but I think that town!Jingle would ask for Dann's advice for any difficult read. And I am a difficult read.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1457, Spring Breeze wrote:i feel like you’re treating me very unfairly pink ball and it’s a little unpleasant
Is scumreading you being unfair with you? Don't play the victim, I have stated a scumread on you, that I'm very confident on it and nothing else. My job will be to convince everyone that you're scum, and your job will be to convince everyone that you're not, and that's about it. That's not unfair, I'm not being an asshole to you or treating you poorly or nothing. If you want to focus on one player who is scumreading you that's on you, I have my rights to keep my reasoning to myself until I think it's more convenient to share it.
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:39 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 1456, MariaR wrote:As the queen of ate I can help point pure ate from legit but do I want to get into a wall war with Zaiden? It sounds kinda fun given how bland this game has been. But then people will start asking me to read my notes and that's a Y A W N.
La la la
this is just spooky
alt of MURDERCAT
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1449, Jingle wrote:Eh. A lot of Zaiden's posts have just made my eyes gloss over and not acknowledging that doesn't lead to him addressing that issue. It doesn't mean that he's wrong or that he's bad or that he's lesser, but it does give him an indication that trying to format his posts differently might lead to more effective communication.
I agree. But despite that, we still owe him the effort of trying to parse what he's saying.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1221, SirCakez wrote:Creature
quick correction this was DGB not Creature
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:42 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1458, Pink Ball wrote:I've focused on the rest of the game 'cause I already caught one scum.
Last night, you didn't seem so confident.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also just like a thing I've been keeping close to chest because it's kind of eh but
I just don't really believe the whole big curated anger post thing when he's shown he's comfortable posting small too.

Like, if I'm angry and I'm getting into it with someone, I'm not going to wait a day and a half to respond to someone when they respond to something I've said.
This post indicates that he's willing to get into it:
In post 808, Zaiden wrote:@cheetory7, you can't have it both ways. Being an asshole to others and trying to make them crumble then pretending it's too much to take and pretending to be a victim here. Some people actually fight back when you try to invalidate their efforts and break down their self esteem. Don't think for a second I'm an easy target to pick on.
Which makes me think that him subsequently disengaging and not addressing anything I've posted since just feels... very off to me and I don't really believe any of his posts calling me mafia.

I really think that someone in that position should instead still be very mad at me and responding.
It just does not feel like a real timeline of someone who is seethingly mad at someone for something.

Hectic is literally obligated to townread me here and I'm still waiting for the Hopkirk stuff to pick apart so that's where I'm at.

I could case this like 100x harder but I frankly don't really want to deal with whatever he's going to spew back at me by potentially misinterpreting me again (whether intentionally or not?) and I'd rather read and recenter at this point than just spend the entire game getting into it with someone who people aren't really choosing to engage me on.

p-edit:
Pink Ball wrote:2. Do you think I've been coasting through? I stated who's my biggest scumread and I've focused on the rest of the game 'cause I already caught one scum.
I think scumhunting is the hardest thing for mafia to fake, so, it's very difficult for me to get a gauge of your play when you're unwilling to actively push a scumread.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1463, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1458, Pink Ball wrote:I've focused on the rest of the game 'cause I already caught one scum.
Last night, you didn't seem so confident.
What gave you that impression?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm all flustered again. Zzzz.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1460, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 1456, MariaR wrote:As the queen of ate I can help point pure ate from legit but do I want to get into a wall war with Zaiden? It sounds kinda fun given how bland this game has been. But then people will start asking me to read my notes and that's a Y A W N.
La la la
this is just spooky
I have been called a scary player before.
Pedit: Wanna debate my new hot wolf read with me Cheet?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I can add another ISOdive to my pile of awful for after midwaybear if you'd like to trade notes eventually.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:46 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1465, Pink Ball wrote:What gave you that impression?
You had a pool of three scum, but said that you were confident that at least one was scum. I might have misinterpreted you though. I thought you were talking about your pool in general. Was Spring the reason that you were confident in one scum?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

reading now whee
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Hahaha isoing midwaybear gl with that sure.

Give me a player and I'll give you a cliff of my notes and an iso if desired.

Check out S_S for me thanks. I haven't been wrong on this read and I'm pretty sure he's a wolf again
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Morning everyone.
Even though it's 5 in the afternoon
Wheeeeeee!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1464, Cheetory6 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:2. Do you think I've been coasting through? I stated who's my biggest scumread and I've focused on the rest of the game 'cause I already caught one scum.
I think scumhunting is the hardest thing for mafia to fake, so, it's very difficult for me to get a gauge of your play when you're unwilling to actively push a scumread.
I didn't know where you were coming from, I get it now. Townhunting is much harder in my opinion, and I've been pretty transparent about my townreads and my insights around them. If you want to see my scumhunting process, you're welcome to read my interactions with Noraa early on. Long story short, you'll see me scumhunt when I'm sorting someone, not when I'm already convinced. If by scumhunting you mean pushing a scumread or reading how I process information, I think that's not how I would apply the concept. But if that's the case, again, see how I pushed Noraa and my insights if you want to have a better read on me.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1264, Noraa wrote:I don't really know what my read on Maria is but at least she's not SRing me for shit reasons is kinda my opinion on it.
Noraa this is such garbage and you know it
even if you are town you need to seriously rework whatever it is you're doing here
In post 1268, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 1235, SirCakez wrote:Cheet's desire to sheep her is suspicious
I'm imagining myself popping an inno child and you still somehow having doubts about me somehow masterminding this game. Lol.
don't worry it's just healthy paranoia <3
In post 1269, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 1243, SirCakez wrote:Yeah but why go to her immediately?
Townblocking, I'm following my gut on Maria because it's been marginally okay on reading her previously, I think Maria's a good townplayer/was confident about her read and Zaiden was not a townread.
do you TR Maria here now?
In post 1271, MariaR wrote:Imagine getting called sus cause 2 people townread each other and want to sheep/bounce reads off each other. Wild
this is a nasty mischaracterization
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”