Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1002, chkflip wrote:
In post 996, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay
How does NM compare to IKS in Guitarists?
S'pose it's similar, sure, the difference here being that I was vehemently wrong as the replacement who didn't like that wagon instead of being the guy that didn't have interest in the wagon's reason or purpose until an unbearablyyyyyfun player took up the slot.

Ask a more direct question next time, please, because that's a weighted and pointed question. Don't think I don't see you.
Is Gamma defending N_M?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:15 pm

In post 1011, Andresvmb wrote:@Nero Not_Mafia is making me reconsider my read of you. I don’t agree completely, but I am starting to wonder if I have just given you a pass over some reads I agreed with at the time that now I’m beginning to question. Like for example, your shade of Luca without really saying whether you thought Luca is Scummy or not. And your argument with Molla seems interesting. I know you put Molla in your POE. And you seemed to put them down rather aggressively in because they had a different view of the game and they called your reads bad. Can you tell me what you think of Molla now? What about the rest of the game?
In post 1012, Not_Mafia wrote:Nero Cain is pretty obvtown
In post 1013, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1012, Not_Mafia wrote:Nero Cain is pretty obvtown
So what the hell is your order above?

What is the deal with this exchange between Andres and N_M???????
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:17 pm

In post 1027, Hayker wrote:What on earth is this absolute garbage tier shit posting.

vote:not_mafia

Absolute rubbish. This is considered allowed play?
Hayker also town.

Andres may just be
N_M!scum naive
, as I read further into his posting.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:18 pm

In post 1035, Andresvmb wrote:You do know that Not_Mafia is completely willing to self-hammer right? Are you sure you want the day to end now?
Ugh, here is Andres protecting N_M again.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't know why PlusJoyed made that post asking to die but leaving that just after a scumflip is weird.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:20 pm

In post 1028, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia

E-1
In post 1037, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Plusjoyed

Actually I want to see something from this slot.
Puts N_M at E-1, someone says N_M might self-hammer, then Luca switches to PLUSJoyed. If Luca is N_M's scumpal... PLUSJoy is prob town.

quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by quiet »

The frustrating thing about how this went down is that some scum were 100% bussing NM. They knew for a fact that he gets flipped by the end of day3. Frankly, there’s a chance he gets flipped day2. The “I tracked Norfolk to Math” play is a trade.

So I’m not loving this analysis of how people interacted with the NM wagon as a way to determine townyness/scummyness. There’s probably stuff there, but it feels like NM caused enough chaos and has already dominated so much of this convo that I’m concerned about using it as gospel info. Seems easy enough for scum to jump into the thread RN and frame some people using interactions with a chaotic player.

It seems like the push on Nero is going to bear more fruit. I don’t know.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:21 pm

In post 1054, Luca Blight wrote:Can we at least consolidate onto the PlusJOYED wagon to breathe some life back into this day? It feels atm like we're going through the motions and Not_Mafia's elim is inevitable.
OH WOW

This is super bad.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:22 pm

In post 2781, quiet wrote:The frustrating thing about how this went down is that some scum were 100% bussing NM.
N_M was STRONGMAN.

quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by quiet »

I also think Hayker is town.

Plus, if you don’t want to play, ask for a replacement? I...get really sad when people ask to die. Like if you’re not having fun, you aren’t in any way obligated to play. I don’t mean this to be confrontational at all, just

if there’s anything I can do to make this more approachable, or whatever, just let me know.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 2783, DrippingGoofball wrote:N_M was STRONGMAN.
And??

They would have died day1 without a claim.

The claim put a timer on them. They were dying by day3.

Scum knew this.

They HAVE to bus.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:26 pm

In post 1103, quiet wrote:
In post 1060, NorwegianboyEE wrote:In post 1054, Luca Blight wrote:
Can we at least consolidate onto the PlusJOYED wagon to breathe some life back into this day? It feels atm like we're going through the motions and Not_Mafia's elim is inevitable.

Fair enough to me. I've got PlusJoyed/Not_Mafia/Hayker all in my PoE and could switch my vote to any if there is desire for it.
Could we do Hawker instead?
They’re here right now, and more scummy to me than plus atm.

VOTE: Hayker

I personally still feel comfortable with NM today, but that’s strictly holding the line the fact that I know I won’t be able to read NM and thought cheeky was scummy.

But I liked my nickname. PrimeFighter. It’s probably an insult that I don’t understand but it was nice anyway.
I can see why quiet doesn't want us to look how how N_M went down...

Having said that, I believe that some townies defended him.

quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by quiet »

Do you think there is any universe ever where NM lives longer than day3?

I don’t.

So scum has to prepare for this exact moment. Frankly, I bet he used his power night1 or night2.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:28 pm

In post 2785, quiet wrote:
In post 2783, DrippingGoofball wrote:N_M was STRONGMAN.
And??

They would have died day1 without a claim.

The claim put a timer on them. They were dying by day3.

Scum knew this.

They HAVE to bus.
N_M could have coasted on town cred until end game.

Scum would bus N_M, I agree. But I also think they would HESITATE, or wait until there is some town momentum for it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:29 pm

In post 2787, quiet wrote:Do you think there is any universe ever where NM lives longer than day3?
YES. We moved off him after his PR claim. There was definitely a way for him to live longer and use his power at a strategic moment.

Chances are that the town has powers where the scum having a strongman may become handy.

quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 2427, Rannygazoo wrote:I stand by what I said about Hayker, Luca, and chkflip being the solve. Hayker was in hot water and those two bailed him out. Norfolk fits in the mix just fine, which implicates Binatog as a possible fifth.
This and some fights with Norwegian were the latest RainyCat reads I could find. Didn’t see any breadcrumbs, not that it would particularly matter as my understanding is that it’s a protective role and people died each night.

Though the Hayker thing probably no longer stands up, I am more than happy to ship either Luca or chkflp today.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:33 pm

In post 1040, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Gamestate just declared not_mafia town. The fact hes at hammer distance this fast with no real cooperation between townies shows it.
Town are just voting bc of playstyle dislike and scum are piling on.
@quiet

What are your thoughts on this opinion of dead townie BC?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:34 pm

In post 1134, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1027, Hayker wrote:What on earth is this absolute garbage tier shit posting.

vote:not_mafia

Absolute rubbish. This is considered allowed play?
In post 1028, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia

E-1
these two are also going to be scrutinized if NM flips scum
I am going to want Gamma to explain this in detail.

quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 2789, DrippingGoofball wrote:YES. We moved off him after his PR claim. There was definitely a way for him to live longer and use his power at a strategic moment.

Chances are that the town has powers where the scum having a strongman may become handy.
Your right.

The way to keep NM alive would have been to successfully track or neighboruze or something and bus another scum night 3.

Then NM gets confirmed for days.

Instead, NM made a play day2 that is always a trade. So clearly, they didn’t choose that option, and had already pre-decided to bus him.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 2791, DrippingGoofball wrote:@quiet
What are your thoughts on this opinion of dead townie BC?
I don’t quite understand the question. The comment you pulled sorta highlights my point about townies getting pulled in by NM. If I recall correctly however, BC went back and forth on NM and eventually landed on scummy.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:37 pm

In post 1151, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1144, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am not voting N_M for play style, I want this to be very clear.

I actually enjoy his devil-may-care lightweight attitude.

But in this game, he rolled scum and I do not understand the itch that so players have to yeet someone else.
Since when are you so sure about an execution?

Look that last reads list Not_Mafia put out really made me feel bad because there was no reason to shuffle reads that dramatically in such a short period of time. So I don’t know maybe I’m being played. But still, I’m somewhat surprised by your certainty.
Andres didn't notice that N_M was posting randomized "reads" lists and that the reason between the shifts were the vagaries of the random number generator.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:38 pm

In post 1157, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1154, Rannygazoo wrote:Which read lists do you think are real?
The first one Not_Mafia put out, they said it was made with a random generator
so obviously not that one. But the second one, I took that one seriously. And then just a short while after there was a third reads list and well, I think that just obliterates any reason to think even the second one was serious. I mean Norwegian went from a SR to a strong TR in a matter of some posts. I just couldn’t make sense of it.
LOL actually... he knew.

Binatog13
Binatog13
Goon
Binatog13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Binatog13 »

Can I ask a question? Is Rolecop mafia or can be town too? Thanks!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:40 pm

In post 1170, Rannygazoo wrote:Ok, let’s take a look at the opposition besides Andres. Quiet tried to shift onto another wagon or two. I’ve never rolled scum here but that’s essentially what I would no as newbie scum. Not really go to bat and defend a partner, but try to shift the attention elsewhere. Worth looking at if NM flips scum.

As for the others, I think a few lurkers showed up and cast votes elsewhere. I don’t really have time to look into it now.
Oh look at what dead townie Rannygazoo is saying.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:42 pm

In post 2797, Binatog13 wrote:Can I ask a question? Is Rolecop mafia or can be town too? Thanks!
It can be town.

I'm finding that the site meta is to often give players roles that are more useful to the other faction.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”