They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tris is litearlly clear based off esooa slot
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 789, geraintm wrote:
In post 777, Flea The Magician wrote:Lets start getting something substantive on you.

Give me your hottest take and why.
I also want you coldest take and why.
Who is this directed at?

If me: hottest take is we should not eliminate anyone today.
Coldest...no idea
In post 860, geraintm wrote:@cook
The problem with the entire post you've made is the assumptions on odds on hitting scum/town
Scum can drive wagons away from scum. The odds aren't 3/13, but way less than that. Has anyone ever actually done a study on day 1 scum eliminations in games? My guess would be 5%.
So why throw away a town slot day 1 for free?
I also think this is objectively terrible.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Hmmm... well that's certainly an interesting turn of events...

Zuko you're breaking my lil fae heart tho :( </3

I need to do a reread of some bits of D1, preferably not when I'm trying to last minute roll a 5e character just to fuck with a rules lawyer player. (Gotta love when your DM friends know you're good for this stuff)
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: DkKoba

This hurts to do, but I think it’s the right call. I just went through the ISO and I think there’s a moment there that Koba realizes that Cook is going to sink them, and they jump ship. It’s the same thing I’m criticizing Egix for. There’s too many arguments of how Cook is being SR’ed for play style, or so obviously Town (when they weren’t), and a consistent push onto Jim at a key time, that I can’t look away.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1127, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 1122, tris wrote:koba is clearly town
Two confirmed town is calling him scum so do you mind outlining the reason why you think this is the case?
*them

here are some things that make me townread them.

the fight with esooa was at least very in character for town koba.
gives me the sense that cook knew that they were both town.

the mason fakeclaim i think is more likely to come from town.
and, generally, their progression on cook seems authentic.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I also have a feeling that Koba starting arguing forcefully for me as Town (to Cook) in thread because they felt it would be far more beneficial for them if Cook pushed something else, potentially to get me to focus less on them (after all, part of my analysis did have to do with their bad vote on my slot).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

^started arguing forcefully*
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1154, tris wrote:
Two confirmed town is calling him scum so do you mind outlining the reason why you think this is the case?
*them

I don’t have any sense as to why you seem to think that the switch onto Cook is authentic. It happened when momentum was clearly moving against Cook. There’s a very clear self-interest there to avoid looking like you were against a Scum execution the whole time. If anything, I think Town!Koba probably persists with that Read until the end of the day, instead of flipping at a convenient time.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

But that’s just my personal view, which I concede could very well be wrong.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres i dont reconsider there as scum...... get real .. i make it harder to build a wagon on cook there.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres ur trying to bait me into tanking any of my remaining towncred into pushing u and i can tell.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1157, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1154, tris wrote:
*them

I don’t have any sense as to why you seem to think that the switch onto Cook is authentic. It happened when momentum was clearly moving against Cook. There’s a very clear self-interest there to avoid looking like you were against a Scum execution the whole time. If anything, I think Town!Koba probably persists with that Read until the end of the day, instead of flipping at a convenient time.
i was the momentum shift that sealed cook's fate but ok bud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

did u not notice there were no other major wagons happening?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

crazy how first place u look is the person who literally both pushed on cook at 1 point and then helped eliminate them before they could fakeclaim a PR (which i 100% would have made sure they did as scum)

daytalk is confirmed as per the OP so dont even try.

u are trying to say i played like an absolute fucking dunce
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1160, DkKoba wrote:andres ur trying to bait me into tanking any of my remaining towncred into pushing u and i can tell.
You’re not going to succeed with this, just so you know. Like I think I’m obvious Town here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but theres something really wrong with the way ur pushing me here and i cant put my finger on it
retired
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1137, bugspray wrote:so you don't have credibility?
does that make them not town?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1165, DkKoba wrote:ok but theres something really wrong with the way ur pushing me here and i cant put my finger on it
this and previous posts like it is also town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk why everyone off the fucking wagon get a pass why do i need to be held to these ridiculous standards every fucking game im town
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1163, DkKoba wrote:u are trying to say i played like an absolute fucking dunce
And no I’m not trying to say this at all. I would have tried to defend Cook as a Partner there actually. I don’t think it has anything to do with your play - I think Cook was terrible Scum. They couldn’t throw out a believable view of the game to save their life. I think at least at first I would have tried to defend and then after realizing it wasn’t possible I would have bussed. But you did try very strongly to move it away and I can’t just ignore all of that.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 1168, DkKoba wrote:idk why everyone off the fucking wagon get a pass why do i need to be held to these ridiculous standards every fucking game im town
When did anyone say this? There's almost always at least one scum on a scum elim d1 so it makes sense to Poe either people on the wagon or people off the wagon and right now we have an unconscious consensus that we can more easily find the scum on in the wagon
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1169, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1163, DkKoba wrote:u are trying to say i played like an absolute fucking dunce
And no I’m not trying to say this at all. I would have tried to defend Cook as a Partner there actually. I don’t think it has anything to do with your play - I think Cook was terrible Scum. They couldn’t throw out a believable view of the game to save their life. I think at least at first I would have tried to defend and then after realizing it wasn’t possible I would have bussed. But you did try very strongly to move it away and I can’t just ignore all of that.
the tone ur approaching me with is so fucking complacent i dont believe ur heart is really in this
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1171, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1169, Andresvmb wrote:
the tone ur approaching me with is so fucking complacent i dont believe ur heart is really in this
It’s never fun for me to vote for you. You know this. It has nothing to do with where my heart is. I think I understand that even if this is wrong, I would do this against a slot with a lot of swagger and sway in a game that had played D1 like you did.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1155, Andresvmb wrote:I also have a feeling that Koba starting arguing forcefully for me as Town (to Cook) in thread because they felt it would be far more beneficial for them if Cook pushed something else, potentially to get me to focus less on them (after all, part of my analysis did have to do with their bad vote on my slot).
couldn't this be done in a scum pt?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think bugspray is scum here.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”