Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda just think its mom (out invest tomorrow) and ??? maybe it was Titus, maybe its molla, maybe Andres, maybe Ranny (or maybe he's a town pr wich is why he's playing differently u say)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

doc Not_mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

nth doc not mafia
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Titus is a ...

Spoiler: Titus's Role PM
Titus - Vanilla TownieYou are a
Vanilla Townie

Each day you may talk in the game thread and vote on who to eliminate.

You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive.

The game thread is here, please confirm your role and alignment via pm.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Rannygazoo has died. He was a
Town Odd Nights Rolestopper
. Please welcome him.

@MathBlade:
so, you wanted to know how your action failed night 1...
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wow the ppl i said to townblock 1 by 1 falling
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I hope to derail even in death
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why did I die? Mom scum? I don’t get it. But lol rolestop ping Andres.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Called it.

Quiet scumclaimed by allowing NM to self-hammer.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Irritating that I can’t call him out on it. Oh well. Out of my hands though.

Titus looks bad with the NM flip because killing MB implicates her, and NM might have acted out in order to take the attention off that. I was trying to get Titus to say it yesterday, but scum coordinated to end the day early.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 209, Rannygazoo wrote:Irritating that I can’t call him out on it. Oh well. Out of my hands though.

Titus looks bad with the NM flip because killing MB implicates her, and NM might have acted out in order to take the attention off that. I was trying to get Titus to say it yesterday, but scum coordinated to end the day early.
Titus is flipped town in the PT. I would advise reading the thread because we are still having fun trying to figure out the scum team. Each night/day we doc someone and rolecop someone. I thought Titus was scum too but I can’t for the life of me figure out why I was shot unless mom is scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Maybe it was just WIFOM like I said.

Pretty sure quiet is scum. Posturing that he wants a longer day while holding the door open for NM.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Yeah, flips in here the town doesn't have...

Spoiler: summary of flips
Luca Blight is VT
chkflip is Mafia Rolecop
Titus is VT
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 211, Rannygazoo wrote:Maybe it was just WIFOM like I said.

Pretty sure quiet is scum. Posturing that he wants a longer day while holding the door open for NM.
I agree with you but I am scared as my reads have been bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum are most definitely majority on the norfolk wagon
retired
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Looks like chkflip is winding up for a push on Titus. It makes sense that they would kill MathBlade so they would be able to do that down the line. I thought of that over the night and then forgot it.

FWIW I protected Andres both nights I was able. I’m not sure he’s town but it felt right at the time.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Given that mafia used Strongman night 1 and I was the target night 3, there was nothing I would really do this game except ruin investigation results.

I still think it’s funny that DGB picked up my rolestopper crumb as roleblocker, but it’s probably been long forgotten now.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I’m also leaning scum on Binatog. He knows scum has a rolecop. He asked if rolecop could be town or just mafia, but it’s not natural to assume that rolecop would be mafia.

Of course, I wouldn’t have this read if I weren’t already dead.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think mom is scum, not sure on who the 4th is. Would be funny if Noway is the 4th.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 215, Rannygazoo wrote:Looks like chkflip is winding up for a push on Titus. It makes sense that they would kill MathBlade so they would be able to do that down the line. I thought of that over the night and then forgot it.

FWIW I protected Andres both nights I was able. I’m not sure he’s town but it felt right at the time.
You ruined mine on the night I died. I expected Andres to die so I role watched him to try to get a scum role XD
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 218, Nero Cain wrote:i think mom is scum, not sure on who the 4th is. Would be funny if Noway is the 4th.
That’s where I am at.

If scum know the history between me and Titus then they also know I am bad (almost always) when Titus gets in my head. So they wouldn’t kill me more than likely so that’s why I am stuck in fear kill mode.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

In post 217, Rannygazoo wrote:I’m also leaning scum on Binatog. He knows scum has a rolecop. He asked if rolecop could be town or just mafia, but it’s not natural to assume that rolecop would be mafia.

Of course, I wouldn’t have this read if I weren’t already dead.
He's extremely new and most of his role knowledge will be based on the 3 set up options for newbie games and i'm sure one of those is s mafia rolecop, so he might of got it from there.

However, i'm plumshite at this game, so you're probably right.
Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:01 am

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

*have, not of. Good grief.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

rn i think its in mom, norway, quiet and molla.

my original thinking was that Quiet was scum since he was sheeping the dumb nero meta case and that made mom, chk, and norway not scum but since then we know chk is scum so I thought Quiet was just dumb town but now maybe that means nothing and he's just scum.

mom is just generally scummy and icky.

molla is maybe useless scum.

norway's reads are bad and he was basically actually pushing me for maintaining that NM was scum.

others could scum IG but right now and mom and norway scumteam that ran me up based on "meta" makes some sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

investigate Mom

everyone sheep me!

Return to “Completed Game Topics”