TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Titus »

I am going to see if I can find xtoxm read of me. I don't recall it and I have been looking for my name.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by the worst »

Spoiler: for titus' convenience
In post 1211, Xtoxm wrote:i tr titus tring iv for sring her
In post 1212, the worst wrote:receipts?
In post 1215, the worst wrote:
In post 1079, Titus wrote:
In post 1077, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1076, Titus wrote:
In post 832, innocentvillager wrote:again multitasking which is why this took so long

Hopkirk is close to a townread but he is not at the level of unwnd or hercule for me. i get the feeling he's just a good player which makes me paranoid of his scumrange. honestly my eyes glaze over his posting (potentially not ideal) but the vibe I get is that it looks like he's being helpful and engaging everyone in an effort to understand what's going on. if he's establishing himself to push an agenda i have a feeling we'll see it later but im very okay having this slot around for now.

JacksonVirgo - mostly a tonal read. i don't love 526 or 533 but the posts i thought were +town are: 534, 597, 598, 599, 647, 648. it's hard to explain it beyond just being openly frustrated and utterly not giving a shit about his thread perception which i have found in practice (in my anecdotal experience) to be a towntell for him.

A50 - this is like exactly the same as A50 in this one towngame we played and not at all how he played in this scumgame we did (granted he replaced in, which is different). there are moments like , , , that ring eerily similar. "but it's just A50's playstyle!" you might say. okay sure maybe, that's why he's one of my weaker townleans i guess. also is a really weird thing to post as scum but i obliged him since someone on my team thinks he can read him ok.

Xtoxm - unprompted and unpostury/interesting notes from Auro are good, i liked for example. don't see an agenda from this slot, not postury, takes are pretty reasonable. other people townreading them too despite lack of content quantity which feels good. weaker townlean probably

TW - ill likely be revisiting this a lot bc im paranoid. here's the reasoning i gave earlier
In post 496, innocentvillager wrote:rn it's leantown i think with the engagement and with the hinting on Datisi scumreading me so early (inside thing where town!Datisi has tunneled early town!me for two games in a row, i like that Datisi gave the read and the worst mentioned it unprompted). his entrance felt forced but on reread it's not bad. could be some confbiasing going on there so im conflicted, idk, im gonna just like worsty be a slow burn read for me.
and i think with your recent interaction with me im townreading you even more. i think your disengagement from this game is fine in the context of being busy and maybe even +town in a vacuum. also i think it's easy for scum!you to try and pocket me and you've done everything but engage with me and pocket me.
I'm ok adding IV to my townblock
i dont think that's how townblocks work

iv is voting you
Haven't got there yet, but I'm ok with putting him in my never eliminate pile.
xtox my guy how did you get that from this

she was calling IV absolutely town (this is a near universal read atp), was called out for using "townblock" language when IV was voting her, then said it was ok he was voting her

all i'm seeing is a really safe townread on IV? oka's callout was kinda unproductive but how is her response towny?
In post 1217, Xtoxm wrote:scum a typically reluctant to hard tr a slot thats going for them
auro also feels titus recent content is towny
In post 1219, Xtoxm wrote:yeah
but she stuck to it and strengthened with the new information
In post 1220, OkaPoka wrote:how would it look if you decided to flip on your newfound townread solely because they voted you
In post 1221, Xtoxm wrote:i think it would have been really easy to just not make a comment there, or leave it at 'i havent got there yet'
In post 1222, the worst wrote:
In post 1217, Xtoxm wrote:scum a typically reluctant to hard tr a slot thats going for them
"going for them"? iv has the assertion of a damp napkin. what scum is afraid of townreading him?

can auro expand on that please?
In post 1223, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1221, Xtoxm wrote:i think it would have been really easy to just not make a comment there, or leave it at 'i havent got there yet'
basically what she did no?
In post 1224, the worst wrote:sorry iv no offense ilu
In post 1225, OkaPoka wrote:like never eliminate pile is a not an upgrade from town block

ive never heard of a someone offering their own town block to the chopping block
In post 1227, Xtoxm wrote:
"going for them"? iv has the assertion of a damp napkin. what scum is afraid of townreading him?

we havent discussed this specific interaction. its my own interpretation. auro said we liked her content on p44 a good amount. i'll see if he expands.
In post 1223, OkaPoka wrote:
basically what she did no?
no
In post 1228, the worst wrote:they're the same thing, i assumed "never elim" was a language clarification since they didn't mutually townread each other :/
In post 1229, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: xtoxm
In post 1230, the worst wrote:
In post 1227, Xtoxm wrote:

we havent discussed this specific interaction. its my own interpretation. auro said we liked her content on p44 a good amount. i'll see if he expands.
i'm only after your read on that interaction, i don't need your team's.

what scum is afraid of townreading IV here? what scum is afraid of doubling down on a townread on a widely townread, unharmful slot here?
more importantly: if you're talking about some scum who is nervous because they're under pressure and going to make conventional plays on what planet is titus that scum?

i don't understand how you've seen this post and made the connection that it's coming from a town mindset? frankly at all, but especially not for the reasons you're suggesting?
In post 1231, innocentvillager wrote:

hahahaha ilu too <3

it's accurate especially at this nebulous d1 stage where i don't have scumreads yet i don't take offense

i do agree that the "scum are afraid to hard TR someone 'pushing them'" seems like a bad take though, especially in the context you said where im getting more and more townread and am unconfidently sitting on the wagon. might be slightly +scum for Xtoxm

this is the convo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by Titus »

I read his ISO and it doesn't seem fake to me. Perhaps maybe it's me that's getting TRed there but I would townlean someone who townread most of the people pushing them.

What makes you think it's fake?

I'm more concerned it's the only thing in his ISO.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by the worst »

He seemed to pull a lot of confidence out of one of your posts which felt (no offense) pretty understated and like a very late/safe read. Townreading you for townreading IV for scumreading you in that format is a really strange reduction of the IV/you interaction imo. It also felt like your post he's referencing was just you clarifying a choice of language when Oka got confused about townblocking?

His reasoning afterwards also feels really half baked and underconsidered given it was a pretty spicy read at that point. I get the impression he wants to position himself on the pro-Titus side of the gamestate, but not the impression that he has read your iso and come out with a coherent read that you are aligned with the town.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1477, Titus wrote:I'm more concerned it's the only thing in his ISO
sure that's not great but it's fine for early D1 xtoxm; he gets spicier as the game gets spicier.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1478, the worst wrote:He seemed to pull a lot of confidence out of one of your posts which felt (no offense) pretty understated and like a very late/safe read. Townreading you for townreading IV for scumreading you in that format is a really strange reduction of the IV/you interaction imo. It also felt like your post he's referencing was just you clarifying a choice of language when Oka got confused about townblocking?

His reasoning afterwards also feels really half baked and underconsidered given it was a pretty spicy read at that point. I get the impression he wants to position himself on the pro-Titus side of the gamestate, but not the impression that he has read your iso and come out with a coherent read that you are aligned with the town.
not even strange - arguably wrong but he's sticking to it and seemingly auro was too so something is amiss that requires well, talking to us
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm not concerned that it's literally incorrect, I'm concerned that I feel like he thinks he's making a safe read but can't explain it when actually asked. I think we're of similar minds there tho.

It's kinda like if someone asked me about my Dunnstral townread right. Like I'd be like "idfk lol he just seems towny". I think xtoxm trying to solve Titus and coming around to town there probably acknowledges that there's a level of like gut or something - why does he feel compelled to try and make himself look like he's trying hard to solve Titus?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I CONCUR
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by the worst »

it all just feels

wait for it

are you ready? are you sitting down?

Spoiler:
PERFORMATIVE

like it's a read he wants to be seen to have but not a read he has
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

THE AVIAN CREW HAS SYNCED UP
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by the worst »

why are you around so late?

anything you want from me? - what's your read on abr? it's stressing me out that I have literally no read on him
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

pst and am student so my body still thinks time is human construct

i have no idea what to think of abr, ive heard this guy is a super domineering personality but here we have idk... a lurker?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1288, Hopkirk wrote:Ythan
Almost50
Cephrir
innocentvillager
Hopkirk
Dannflor
hercule
OkaPoka
Dunnstral

townreads in no specific order. i'll sort through all the isos on saturday
Why Ceph & Ythan? (Sell me these and I may have a solve)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

hello a50 can we take a peak at what you have so far
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1486, OkaPoka wrote:pst and am student so my body still thinks time is human construct

i have no idea what to think of abr, ive heard this guy is a super domineering personality but here we have idk... a lurker?
going by recent meta I think his reaction to new site meta is to just play really low-key unless he needs to but like. yeah. I don't think he's been stressed at all this game, I don't think he's really done anything AI, but he's showing up in town lists. I'm confused.

also fair, I seem to recall we used to share times online back in the day too. hope your sleep isn't too bad.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1489, the worst wrote:going by recent meta I think his reaction to new site meta is to just play really low-key unless he needs to but like. yeah. I don't think he's been stressed at all this game, I don't think he's really done anything AI, but he's showing up in town lists. I'm confused.
I agree. I have been treating ABR as town but that doesn't mean I townread him.

UNVOTE: the worst
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

my sleep habits are beyond human comprehension at this point

ABR is townread by Titus because she hates him and is compensating i think, Xtomx?, and unwnd i believe right?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by the worst »

why unvote me?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1378, unwnd wrote:Yeah my townlist looks like

Ceph
ABR
Oka
Hercule
(A50)
yeah you're right, unwnd's was the one that was eating the back of my brain.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i guess unwnd is going to explain that read later but this game is v confusing
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1492, the worst wrote:why unvote me?
Because I agree or at a minimum don't disagree your recent comments which indicates I should reset.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1488, OkaPoka wrote:hello a50 can we take a peak at what you have so far
In my next post

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1496, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1488, OkaPoka wrote:hello a50 can we take a peak at what you have so far
In my next post
ok

also winterflakes seems to have an ABR townread
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm interested in the reset - I think it I can get a better read on you this game would get real interesting real quick.

pedit: unwnd, flakes, abr, Titus solve, gg
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

man i know this sucks to use as a read but i wonder if jacksonvirgo's difficulty getting involved into this game could be potentially scumindicative? its worked as a tell in the past

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”