BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2949, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m open to that as well
I need to get my thoughts in order before I vote there though.
why before voting there but fine voting me before getting thoughts in order?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because I wanted to bring up something I wanted to make sure wasn’t forgotten
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 1027, Hayker wrote:What on earth is this absolute garbage tier shit posting.

vote:not_mafia

Absolute rubbish. This is considered allowed play?
Hayker’s iso is mostly NM shade.

You are saying this is distancing? All of it?
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 2560, Hayker wrote:What on earth do you mean NM is not under any pressure. NM has been trolling around all day long yesterday, making up one bullcrap statement after another, with an obvious claim to simply get people off. I'm going to post a full list of my thoughts in a bit, but I know I will forget comments and things like this if I don't start quoting as I go. NM's ...what second claim? would have resolved tonight, and now they have switched their claim to tracker again? This sounds like complete bullocks

I really dislike how fast people are willing the end this day. This smells of gambit territory. I admit yesterday I was annoyed and frustrated by NM's posting. But cheeky was drawing a lot of ire from people before NM, and the more I read Nm the more I hear alarm bells of trolling scum.

Norfolk, if you are town, please just claim and don't be a cocky asshat. I understand mafia is a frustrating game at times, but don't look at Nero's actions yesterday as what to do when being voted.
This reads legit to me.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by quiet »

I’m open to being convinced of it, I thought they were scummy, but the NM flip and how they interacted with NM has me townleaning Hayker.

Hayker, I kinda need some content from you when you have the time. Some reads on other players. You are really hard to sort as is.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're gonna have to walk the peanut gallery through how this works, exactly, because there's no way we were like a handful of votes away (several times) from eliminating two different scums and still only got one by D4 because Not_Mafia, is there?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2945, Titus wrote:Join the Hayker wagon. All the fedora wearing cool kids are.
In post 2948, Titus wrote:Gamma, let's wagon Hawker again. I get a feeling from my VCA that it hits paydirt.
If that’s your strongest lead i’ll ISO them and see what i think.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1045, Hayker wrote:
In post 1031, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1027, Hayker wrote:What on earth is this absolute garbage tier shit posting.

vote:not_mafia

Absolute rubbish. This is considered allowed play?
Also, you’re like completely absent until now?
I really joined this game a bit prematurely. I just moved the other week and have been stupidly busy ever since. It's finally dying down at this point thankfully. Perhaps I should have issued a V/LA.

unvote

I agree we shouldn't let him self hammer. Though with all the posts that have occurred since I started this I don't think at e-1 anymore anyways.

Moving my vote onto an immensely distracting spot is scummy?
Dislike this post. Could be rolling on an excuse to not condemn his scum partner.
"I agree we shouldn’t let him self hammer" is an artificial thought that looks especially bad with the flip.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2560, Hayker wrote:I really dislike how fast people are willing the end this day. This smells of gambit territory. I admit yesterday I was annoyed and frustrated by NM's posting. But cheeky was drawing a lot of ire from people before NM, and the more I read Nm the more I hear alarm bells of trolling scum.

Norfolk, if you are town, please just claim and don't be a cocky asshat. I understand mafia is a frustrating game at times, but don't look at Nero's actions yesterday as what to do when being voted.

I ned to sleep because my head is swimming but more thoughts comming
Then again.
This pings me as townie.
Why go out of your way to ask Norfolk to play correctly if he know N_M is pulling a gambit here and wants it to succeed?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Hayker is town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Titus

Reason:
A: Mathblade kill points to Titus
B: Their VCA is bad and they are pushing the vote on likely town.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 265, Titus wrote:
In post 263, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 257, Titus wrote:
In post 238, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: cheeky teeky
Town
Because of who I'm voting, or because I jumped off the wagon, or are you calling cheeky town? I have a good reason to suspect cheeky.

Samantha just finished rolling scum in Booneytunes. She peaced out rather than play scum again. #angleshoot
In post 460, Titus wrote:
In post 411, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh hell no VOTE: nopoweroverme
Ok, yeah Cheeky is scum too. NPOM is pretty obvtown.

Titus gets some Townie points for pointing out this angle-shooting stuff. It's interesting/strange how she never really follows up on it, though; she always prefers an elim on someone else and never really pushes for an elim on this slot.

Do you think Titus would make the 'angle-shooting' against her scum partner?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2961, Luca Blight wrote:Titus gets some Townie points for pointing out this angle-shooting stuff. It's interesting/strange how she never really follows up on it, though; she always prefers an elim on someone else and never really pushes for an elim on this slot.
Yeah i don't think it's very town indicative, seems to me they are putting suspicion on the slot in a way that doesn't really show a whole lot of reflection or thought behind it.
Could easily just be an distancing act.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Norwegian, can you consider BBMolla?

ISO him and his stance towards the Cheeky/NM slot. He soft defends it and pushes other easy slots like Hayker/Mini and then a late Nero vote despite TR'ing him. His general play looks like scum coasting through the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 534, BBmolla wrote:
In post 505, NorwegianboyEE wrote:heybbmolla heybbmolla heybbmolla
hello

the Cheeky votes are boring
In post 566, BBmolla wrote:
In post 538, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 534, BBmolla wrote:
In post 505, NorwegianboyEE wrote:heybbmolla heybbmolla heybbmolla
hello

the Cheeky votes are boring
If one of them flips scum, both are scum.
she might be scum for the samantha replacement info, but other than that they're still boring votes. we know cheeky will post more content, there are loads more lurkfucks to sift through.

what's the boring tell cause I can probably disprove it, if not now then I will post game lel
In post 2250, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

I think Nero is town but I want day to end so whatever

E-1

This seems disingenuous on BBMolla's part. He dislikes the Cheeky votes because she'll post more content (he doesn't even specify a TR on her) and prefers to elim a lurker, but then goes right ahead and E-1's Nero when not only does the same apply to him, as Nero will also post more content and be easier to read as the game progresses, but BBMolla already TR him.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler: BBMolla's D1 votes
In post 129, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: MiniMegabyte
In post 378, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Binatog13
In post 588, BBmolla wrote:ah nvm that is scum, your reads are good sans your read of me nero

VOTE: MiniMegabyte
In post 1240, BBmolla wrote:Tbh I kind of just want this day to end so I can do my night action

VOTE: Hayker
In post 2250, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

I think Nero is town but I want day to end so whatever

E-1

Literally all votes on easy, LHF, before swooping in opportunistically and putting his supposed TR to E-1.

Interesting that he never voted PlusJOYED, however, in case this flips red.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2761, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Plusjoyed
Although he's voting him today lol.

A continuing trend of taking the path of least resistance, anyway.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2769, PlusJOYED wrote:please let me die
I thought you were waiting for an Elim? There's been 3 already, as well as 3 NK's.

If you don't want to play then replace-out.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 52, Momrangal wrote:Imo, let molla play. His alignment will be clear later on and hes a solidnhunter, boon for town if town
We've let molla play, has his alignment become clear?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What are your general reads at Luca? Who do you think'd be the other scum if BBMolla flips red?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've been thinking about my reads and i think i've got too many town, or it's too good to be true.
I only really have suspicions on Titus and Plusjoyed for just giving up and not choosing to contribute at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Vaxkiller and Momrangal are the slots i'm back and forth on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fairly sure Binatog is town.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Right now, without having reviewed most players, I'd say the remaining scum are in:

BBMolla, Momrangal, PlusJOYED, Titus, Chkflip, Hayker.

I agree that Hayker has more chance of being town out of most in this list, but I don't feel comfortable clearing him yet.

Chkflip I'm almost completely null on, but leaning more towards being scum due to PoE.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 904, Mizzytastic wrote:Not_Mafia (6): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo
[E-5]

PlusJOYED (5): Luca Blight, DrippingGoofball, Titus, Andresvmb, Bypasser Catcher
MiniMegabyte (2): BBMolla, Vaxkiller
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
DrippingGoofball (1): MiniMegabyte
NorwegianboyEE (1): Not_Mafia
Andresvmb (1): Momrangal

Not Voting (3): Hayker*, Binatog13, chkflip
This is an interesting VC, because everyone on the NM wagon is probably Town here, and the PlusJOYED wagon fmpov was pretty Townie (only one I'm unsure of is Titus) and that wagon couldn't pick up any further momentum and died out, while the Not_Mafia wagon rolled unopposed to E-1 from here. It's quite possible both scum were wagoned, which would have explained the game state lacking any spark despite scum being wagoned. I think the NM slot was written off by scum early on after the two replace-outs.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”