Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Super »

In post 2321, Autumn Leaves wrote:If me and mena are TvT, I'd expect scum to be sitting back and watching. I don't really think they'd care so much about wagoning me since none of them are in danger and they can just compromise at deadline or something. I'm gonna find where I said I TRed those three.

If mena is scum, I'm not sure why scum aren't voting me. Maybe they can't get enough traction?
you don't think my case on you is enough traction? lol I think scum would have definitely jumped on my push of you honestly which is why I'm so confused right now. I don't think scum are sitting back and watching at all so I do think this is probably a scum vs town scenario and if not town could very much be screwed later on
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:26 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Omg you guys every time I leave there's 20 more pages. The whole family is home now so my time should free up a lil
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Super »

I was thinking and a world that me, Mena and Autumn are town is if Koba is scum because any other scumteam would rationally take sides or fencesit, whereas I think Koba would tell his team to push me/Mena here always.

I don't see a scum!mena and town!autumn world because Mena would have one of his partners likely take my side here to deflect attention and I also think Mena would have used my case more against Autumn than he has (Mena would buddy my read and validate it whereas they have kinda pushed my case aside and have their own reasoning for why Leafy is scum).
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Super »

(like if Mena was scum I'd see him getting their partner to take my side and push Autumn with me to create a super vs autumn scenario not a oush where Mena has created an autumn vs mena scenario)

like of Autumn and Mena are town I'd be deeply reconsidering my read on Koba because why tf haven't mafia been pushing Autumn at all ?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

and theres the setup to miselim me lmao
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Firebringer »

Super ur too narrowly focused and should take 100 feet back to see the mountains. Ur in the brush.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 385, Autumn Leaves wrote:They feel messier than they usually are as scum, and I can feel them trying to keep scum on their toes. I also think they would approach me more cautiously as scum, and I liked some of their early vibes.
This is still true for koba + they've been re-evaluating their reads at random times which doesn't feel agenda-y
In post 1303, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 1284, Auro wrote:viewtopic.php?f=54&t=82824 @AL: I'm not saying her play is similar but it's a nice read.
She has a lot less passion/drive/something here. I guess one of the towniest things about lilith's play to me was that you could see how her annoyance about being SRed while she was away showed in her scumhunting. She started SRing you, auro, and the way she's not letting it go also felt very towny to me. Anyway, I think it's very towny behavior in a vacuum, and in the absence of evidence that scum!lilith behaves similarly, I think lilith is just town.
In post 2254, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 2191, Super wrote:can you explain your townread fully on Chen to me Autumn? I want to know where it comes from and if you can go deeper on it
Besides the mindmeld stuff, I have no idea what he's doing here as scum. He seems to be putting a lot of effort into thinking about the game, but not in a way that's likely to get townread (he's not coming to a lot of solid conclusions/not obviously being "solvy") and he's not taking control of the game in spots where (imo) scum could've come in and taken control since a lot of people were unsure about reads.
These are why my TRs are what they are, if you want me to elaborate I can try.

I feel like I'm getting a little deep into pre-flip associative territory, but I agree that I'm not sure what scum are doing if mena is scum. If you're town and scum isn't bussing, flopz/johnny are the most likely partners. I feel like scum!fire could get away with voting me if he was scum with mena. So the most likely teams fmpov are:

mena, super, flopz/johnny/auro
mena, flopz, johnny
3 of flopz/johnny/auro/fire
Team mafia alt of Infinity 324
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Super »

not at all, I think you're town. I just don't know why scum haven't jumped on voting Autumn at all here - I could be complete wrong on Mena's slot but at this point I don't think I am
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 2330, Firebringer wrote:Super ur too narrowly focused and should take 100 feet back to see the mountains. Ur in the brush.
Is super dragging me into the brush with her?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

I don't think scum are at all concerned with U vs Autumn.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2333, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 2330, Firebringer wrote:Super ur too narrowly focused and should take 100 feet back to see the mountains. Ur in the brush.
Is super dragging me into the brush with her?
She is trying to drag us all into it and say this is the correct interpretation and lens to view the game and i think she is missing a great deal of detail by focusing in on this.
Show

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

theres already 2 scum votes on infinity -solved it for everyone
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Super »

you really think Mena and I are partners here? why would we buddy so hard ? have you properly read our interactions without conf bias Koba?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Firebringer »

theres plenty of reason why scum don't want to jump on autumn.
1) they could want ot save him for miselim later
2) they don't think they could move on this person without making themselves look sus
3) they want to disrupt townblocks more not reinforce (pretty sure voting autumn would strengthen town blocks going on esp with super)
Show

Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In a mena/super world, scum cannot get any traction on any townie. I actually think flopz is a very likely partner because otherwise why doesn't scum push flopz? In a mena!town world, flopz is scum for fencesitting on the 1v1. In a mena!scum super!town world, flopz is scum by PoE.

Does this make sense to anyone else?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Super »

Koba you said Autumn was scum right before I cased and voted them, then you immediately didn't want to vote with me and instead said I was scum and now you're conf biased in that mindset. can you see why I can't take you seriously this game? it feels like your entire read on me is a grudge vote and not you genuinely solving the game and I don't think we will ever agree here unfortunately
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2339, Autumn Leaves wrote:In a mena/super world, scum cannot get any traction on any townie. I actually think flopz is a very likely partner because otherwise why doesn't scum push flopz? In a mena!town world, flopz is scum for fencesitting on the 1v1. In a mena!scum super!town world, flopz is scum by PoE.

i think this makes sense but i also think it makes sense with chennisden too? Well not really as much but think it could still work.
idk don't think super/mena is very likely and this is a little out there theory.
Show

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2339, Autumn Leaves wrote:In a mena/super world, scum cannot get any traction on any townie. I actually think flopz is a very likely partner because otherwise why doesn't scum push flopz? In a mena!town world, flopz is scum for fencesitting on the 1v1. In a mena!scum super!town world, flopz is scum by PoE.

Yes.

I think mena->super->flopz->johnny->chenn wins this game assuming one of mena/super flips scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'll draw out the case but ive been mentally keeping track of how super has been adjusting positioning in a way that is convenient to herself
retired
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:45 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Before I read up from page *checks notes* 75.... I'll say my quick off the dome takes on everyone

Mena - effort and logic both good, unwilling to vote
Lili - seems more solvey than most anyone from my recollection. Unwilling to vote
Koba - in no way is this kobas scum game. Would rather not vote, but I do think the game gets easier with them gone so like I wouldn't hate if we limmed them anyway
Infin - got that LHF property a bit. Seems like everyone's down to lim. Would rather not vote
Auro - honestly my eyes kinda glaze over at Auros posts. Might vote pending case/conversation
Super - high effort, high anxiety. Reaction tests and bad blood with koba make it hard for me to parse what they're thinking even if they make outright statements. Would vote
Firebringer - annoying on purpose, not outside scum range from what I've heard but i'm trusting my gut here, would not vote
Flopz - did that meta dive on em, unwilling to vote
Chenny - manic nervous energy. Like they got called out early and have struggled to act natural for the rest of the game. Would vote
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

this latest development is a way for her to save face and not setup a poe that causes her and her team to lose.
retired
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Firebringer »

koba why r u reading infinity as town again?
Show

Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Super »

Jess (staypositivefriend) is reading through my game and quoted this and says it pings her: viewtopic.php?p=12533476#p12533476

she thinks the language just feels so focused on appeasing me and kind of having it both ways. she thinks autumn is getting away with a confident sr on me with no reasoning while also going "I'm not really sure though".

jess thinks it is just an incredibly uncomfortable post.

but she says she wouldn't die on the same hill gira and shady have for sring autumn but autumn's scummy posts and the lack of meaningful momentum on them does indicate that they're more likely to flip scum than not

love u jess
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

Like infinity this makes sense better from ur pov if you're town cause you would have a green check on yourself basically and know this push is BS.
im honestly just tired of dealing with this toxic gamestate rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2346, Firebringer wrote:koba why r u reading infinity as town again?
Bc infinity cannot be scum with super/mena
retired

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”