Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Super »

Johnny you say everyone is down to elim Autumn??? huh? it's literally just Mena and I right now
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2344, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Infin - got that LHF property a bit. Seems like everyone's down to lim. Would rather not vote
Run me through how this is in any way true when there are 2.5 slots willing to vote infinity in the entire PL
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

VOTE: flopz let's try this

@Super my SR on you isn't very confident tbh
Team mafia alt of Infinity 324
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2350, Super wrote:Johnny you say everyone is down to elim Autumn??? huh? it's literally just Mena and I right now
God I fuckin love that you’re here
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Super »

@Koba, if you're just gonna vote me after mena flips town I want you to vote me today so you can at least sheep shady and spf's reads afterwards
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:53 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I mean it seems that way from what I remember. Maybe y'all are just loud :lol:
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

i want to see who jumps here
VOTE: Flopz
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'll vote it to hammer it since its in my poe but id rather get my top scumread first.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

scumreads*
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

consider my vote there in spirit
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Super »

Johnny where did your progression on your read on me come from? my partner just searched my name in your iso and you were tring me and now your read is like "would vote super"

jess thinks your progression was basically "super is town, super is def town, is super doing anything scummy? this one thing kinda bothers me from super, I'm cool with voting super"
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:57 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2237, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2191, Super wrote:the same could be said for Johnny though, right? what's your read on Johnny?

Flopz is in my PoE and honestly could see them partnered with Autumn but this is a hot take that has no backing and I'd need to ISO the slots interactions
Ok if you need it spelled out, the difference is I’ve been baiting a flopz wagon since Monday and have gotten nothing, which is crazy because (if flopz is town) I set up a miselim for scum on a silver platter and nobody cared
In post 2241, lilith2013 wrote:I have intel that say this is probably just town!flopz, which is just like, disappointing and incongruous with my previous read of the gamestate which is why I went down to 0 townreads
In post 2243, lilith2013 wrote:you/me/koba all voting flopz in short succession - this should contain at least 2 town
I think the fact that no one else joined means that scum already had plans in motion for who they wanted to be the D1 elim and it wasn’t flopz.

Unfortunately the timing makes it kind of difficult to determine what the scumplan is/was, because in the same time frame, super started pushing infinity, mena replaced in, and we tried to wagon flopz. - is it that scum knew mena was going to replace into their partner slot and so were prepping to push {infinity??}? is it that scum knew mena was replacing into a townslot and wanted him dead before he could do damage? is it that super and her scum team had already decided on an infinity push and didn’t want to deviate from the plan?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:57 am

Post by lilith2013 »

why did yall pick now of all times to vote flopz when I was trying to wagon them yesterday
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Super »

I don't want Flopz
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 2362, lilith2013 wrote:why did yall pick now of all times to vote flopz when I was trying to wagon them yesterday
I, uh

I changed my mind
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: flopz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2363, Super wrote:I don't want Flopz
Why i changed my mind ^
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Super »

In post 2353, Menalque wrote:
In post 2350, Super wrote:Johnny you say everyone is down to elim Autumn??? huh? it's literally just Mena and I right now
God I fuckin love that you’re here
what do you think of Johnny? their post was so bad idk whether they're bad town or scummy as fuck
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Super »

In post 2366, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2363, Super wrote:I don't want Flopz
Why i changed my mind ^

lol the way Flopz and I talking last night would make you see we are never partnered but ok koba nice solving!!!!!!!

maybe if i tr autumn youll vote them...
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:02 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 2284, lilith2013 wrote:It is
incredibly
unpleasant to be in a game where everyone has this attitude of “I’m not talking to unless you agree with me that x is scum,” “if you vote x then you’re scum,” “if you dare to not agree with me then you’re scum and I’m not listening to you.” This is incredibly unproductive. I’m here because I want to figure things out as a TEAM. If everyone has this attitude then we get NOTHING done and guess what? mafia have already won because no one was willing to talk and we had no cohesion.
This
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Super »

anyways I'm going now :) will be back tonight. I still want an Autumn vote at this point in the game unless Autumn does something incredibly towny to sway me otherwise
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:04 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 2289, Super wrote:
In post 2263, chennisden wrote:lets just say i think menalque is town but also id be surprised if he was
this is such a fence sitty post like wtf? you think mena is town but would be surprised if he was????
what
is
this
there's a very simple explanation for the second half: the "omg im so frustrated with town just kill me/super and listen to the other after we die" shit is so anti-town I'd be surprised if he were

I'm also going to say the same to you

Stop raging at town and try to play the game or we are going to LOSE and we are going to DESERVE IT.
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

@chenn, lilith, koba What are your PoEs looking like?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2152, lilith2013 wrote:@mena I think it bears repeating that I'm working probably 12-15 hour days 6 days a week right now and have zero mental energy to parse anything like what you and infinity posted at each other today. I will get to it when I have time/brainpower. once I feel comfortable actually being in a place in this game I will, like, put myself on a wagon or add my momentum somewhere. telling me to blindly sheep isn't going to convince me to do anything. sorry if you feel frustrated but like that is not who I am. I'll stop there.

@auro see above. no.

for what it's worth I have been working on multiple theories of why this game is turning out the way it is but again, minimal brainpower available.
In post 2155, lilith2013 wrote:actually, no, I think this is also worth saying:

you've just told me that I'm not someone you can successfully work with but tbh I feel like you've just expected me to say "okay!" and cave and do whatever you want - and you're more interested in making what
you
want happen than in actually working together. and that's representative of your entire attitude this game. you're not the town leader just because you said so. if you actually want me/people to work with you then you can't demand everyone obey and expect that we will.
Okay, so I think there are two things I’d like to address here regarding you @lili

Firstly, the frustration. The post I wanted to make could basically have been summed up as “I’m finding this game very frustrating because I think there is obvscum present, I think I’ve tried to be reasonable and to explain why, I’ve checked that I’m not being biased by running it past my team who also think infinity is just terrible terrible terrible this game, and nobody will support my push on scum despite the reasons for /not/ doing so being incredibly weak — added to this, I think I’ve been very towny, I don’t think anything I’m doing makes much sense for me to do as scum unless you think my scumgame is literally purely bluffing (which it’s demonstrably not from previous examples) and if I were scum there are almost certainly paths of less resistance for me to take”.

I know you haven’t really been able to get into the game, and that’s partly why I’m frustrated — it felt like you were being resistant to TRing me for reasons that I don’t get, and on top of that you weren’t willing to give me a chance by sheeping me even to the point of being the third vote on a wagon I was and am very confident is on scum. Generally, when I want people to work with me, that doesn’t mean I want to be blind sheeped — but when I’m actively asking someone to help me apply pressure somewhere, they’re not voting elsewhere, and they’re saying they think X is scummy then I find it very frustrating when I don’t get material support. Especially when I was attempting to offer you a deal in the form of backing flopz tomorrow if you helped me with infinity today.

I don’t think I just expect people to obey when I say something. But I do think I’ve given strong reasons for why infinity is scum, nobody has given a good refutation of those reasons, nobody is willing to vote him despite that, and I think that the lack of ability for him to pick up votes is also very scum!indicative given that if only 2 town can not identify scum (and I’m confident that we have one who is unable to do so, aka koba) then only one other town needs to be wrong, provided scum won’t bus, and it becomes impossible to elim scum.
In post 2173, lilith2013 wrote:to try to collect some of my thoughts into coherent sentences:

I don’t think it’s fair for mena to take potshots at people who aren’t doing what he wants. I saw he apologized but I feel like his post was supposed to make me feel guilty that I wasn’t trying hard enough to please him or something. I really dislike feeling guilt tripped.
I wanted to address this separately — it wasn’t an attempt to make you guilty. It was a very earnest frustration which I think I’ve explained the reasons for above. I’m still finding it annoying, but my intention wasn’t to make you feel bad or to manipulate you into supporting what I want. I wouldn’t do that, and I’m sorry you think I would. I’d yell at you maybe, if I was scum and wanted to get you to do a thing, but I wouldn’t try to guilt you into it. I’m aware you probably can’t trust this but I’ll repeat it postgame, guilt is not my style.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:06 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 2372, Autumn Leaves wrote:@chenn, lilith, koba What are your PoEs looking like?
Menalque Johnny Auro at this point

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”