DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:09 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

A voyeur would only know what role targeted a player, not the identity of the player that targeted the target.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:09 am

Post by chkflip »

If he's claiming NorwEE was role copped, I'd like to know a) when, b) previous targets, and only tangentially c) why NorwEE?

I think we can reverse engineer this somehow, we just need all the puzzle pieces.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it'd be better if Binatog just claimed what their role is and results so far because this is just going to be confusing otherwise.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Obviously it's bad that they had to claim, but it's not really our fault when he already did by his own voalition.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:14 am

Post by chkflip »

Mmmm I'd like there to be some ambiguity so we're not handing the keys off so to speak. As long as Bin can confirm role cop -> NorwEE on night X is all that's really needed to start. Or no?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:16 am

Post by chkflip »

Like yes Bin confirming probably some convoluted version of a voyeur would ease any doubt, but I don't think it's required is what I mean. As long as the information is confirmed, that's the important part. Unless you think I'm getting too noodly?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3102, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think it'd be better if Binatog just claimed what their role is and results so far because this is just going to be confusing otherwise.
+1
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2831, Binatog13 wrote:
In post 2821, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2819, Binatog13 wrote:His posts are towny for me. Aside from that, that probably fits my read and actions. I'll post my gathered info if you want, but this might be beneficial to scum.
You seemed to be claiming a mechanical result. That’s why I wanted clarification. If it’s entirely reads based, then no I’m not particularly interested in following though helping explain where you’re coming from could be helpful to others.
That's why I am asking some possible alignment from a role. I'll post my logs if you want. It might be too early, but it helps both teams I guess.
what does role spec have to do with your reads?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:40 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2893, DrippingGoofball wrote:Nero Cain (11): NorwegianboyEE, chkflip, quiet, Bypasser Catcher, Luca Blight, Momrangal, Norfolk Boy1, Binatog13, Nero Cain, BBMolla, Not_Mafia [E-0]
Hayker (5): Rannygazoo, Titus, Andresvmb, Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia (2): MiniMegabyte, DrippingGoofball
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
MiniMegabyte (1): Vaxkiller
Not Voting (1): Hayker
I'm still waiting for the "pay dirt" from a Hayker flip, Titus?

And what did you mean earlier when you were talking about the night kills fucking with that?

Do you think -maybe- this alleged role cop might have something to do with that?

My VCA opinion (good shout quiet, I did kinda not do this didn't I): Gamma Emerald flipping red here would heavily implicate a bus. I heavily doubt DGB busses D1 and doesn't help hem up Nero instead. I also don't see but can understand the perception that molla alley-ooped N_M for the hammer.

GAMMA BABY TALK TO ME
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2873, Andresvmb wrote:I might be too focused on how Nero Cain developed, not too focused on giving credit about Cheeky.

@Norwegian, Luca however shades Cheeky but doesn’t vote there, and is happy with going through with Nero.
yeah I think I saw the same/similar things from luca
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:48 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh you're hella behind. Hurry up ho.

Where's Joy or Hayker? How has neither amassed more than a single prod between them? That's fucking wild.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3108, chkflip wrote:
In post 2893, DrippingGoofball wrote:Nero Cain (11): NorwegianboyEE, chkflip, quiet, Bypasser Catcher, Luca Blight, Momrangal, Norfolk Boy1, Binatog13, Nero Cain, BBMolla, Not_Mafia [E-0]
Hayker (5): Rannygazoo, Titus, Andresvmb, Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia (2): MiniMegabyte, DrippingGoofball
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
MiniMegabyte (1): Vaxkiller
Not Voting (1): Hayker
I'm still waiting for the "pay dirt" from a Hayker flip, Titus?

And what did you mean earlier when you were talking about the night kills fucking with that?

Do you think -maybe- this alleged role cop might have something to do with that?

My VCA opinion (good shout quiet, I did kinda not do this didn't I): Gamma Emerald flipping red here would heavily implicate a bus. I heavily doubt DGB busses D1 and doesn't help hem up Nero instead. I also don't see but can understand the perception that molla alley-ooped N_M for the hammer.

GAMMA BABY TALK TO ME
Do you think I'm scum? If so, I would like to understand why because I feel like you're a little off-track if you're looking at my vote at EoD1 as a reason I'm scum. Otherwise, not sure what exactly you wanna talk about, I do think it kinda looks like BB set up that hammer, but it could also be coincidental. The thing is, that's not exactly why I'm homing in on BB, I personally feel like his claims, early posting, and the fact he called the cheeky wagon "boring" of all things are the greatest points against him.
On that last point, tbh I think I'm being pretty linear in how I'm applying the boring tell, because it's obviously not that it's 100% a scum thing. But it is a convenient way to avoid having to bus, because it's a simple reason people can't really challenge directly and avoids actually having to fake reasons to TR your buddy. Just because it's a "bad tell" doesn't mean it can't still catch scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2883, Momrangal wrote:I'm not in the best mindspace for mafia but like, its basically associatives between norwee and NM/cheeky
except imo they don't come off like you're presenting them, and also norway is probtown for other reasons I feel
<Embrace The Void>

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:51 am

Post by chkflip »

Tickle my asshole while you're at it buddy damn.

UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald

Okay, well you've been more right then me (technically). What do you think of Titus claiming Hayker is the way to go instead?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3108, chkflip wrote:I'm still waiting for the "pay dirt" from a Hayker flip, Titus?

Look at his wagon? Who is scum there? Scum have been actively shooting people on the counterwagons which means we had S v S wagons or scum had a way of determining who PRs are or both. My money is on S v S wagons because I think everyone wagoning Hayker and PlusJoyed was town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

Of course, then there's EE with his fake argument of Titus scum because her brother died wifom. The kill could be due to that but I think scum let me and math fight unless the kill on Math had separate utility for them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3115, Titus wrote:unless the kill on Math had separate utility for them.
It was night 1 so unless scum team somehow was informed then it doesn't make much sense for the slot to be killed. Unless specifically it was done for the WIFOM of implicating you. (which i know isn't true because nobody other than me brought it up or probably would even know about the history. And i certainly didn't plan the kill)
It was a really odd kill and i don't know who else would do it and for what reason.

- Bunno
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3114, Titus wrote:
In post 3108, chkflip wrote:I'm still waiting for the "pay dirt" from a Hayker flip, Titus?

Look at his wagon? Who is scum there?
Scum have been actively shooting people on the counterwagons which means we had S v S wagons
or scum had a way of determining who PRs are or both. My money is on S v S wagons because I think everyone wagoning Hayker and PlusJoyed was town.
OH yeah? I'm interested, can you show me how this works?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

:lol:

Stole the words right out of my mouth.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3111, Gamma Emerald wrote:Just because it's a "bad tell" doesn't mean it can't still catch scum.
that is exactly what that means
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Not_Mafia (6): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1,
Rannygazoo [E-5]

PlusJOYED (5): Luca Blight, DrippingGoofball, Titus, Andresvmb,
Bypasser Catcher

Not_Mafia (5): Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, MiniMegabyte, Binatog13, DrippingGoofball [E-6]
Hayker (5):
Rannygazoo,
Andresvmb, BBMolla,
Bypasser Catcher,
Titus [E-6]
Nero Cain (4): NorwegianboyEE, Gamma Emerald, chkflip, quiet

Both NKs after Math have been on Hayker. Why pick off the very people reading the game wrong? They would have to know they are PRs. So either scum knew they were PRs or we had S v S wagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by quiet »

The only alternate theroy to SvS that I can give is that Bypasser kept soft claiming/baiting a PR, and Ranny actually was a PR.
They also killed Mini/Math day1, which was a PR. No idea how they knew that, but I'm getting informed vibes. Scum seems to be PR hunting pretty hard to me.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by quiet »

No results from the Chkflp pressure, so I’m moving on for now. They woke up today, it seems, and I’m decently liking what I see. Can revisit later maybe.

Is there anyone besides Hayker/PlusJOY that is on the table for elimination today rn? I don't scumread BBMola, but they also seem on the table.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Quiet, do you think either Hayker or Plusjoyed could be scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 3120, Titus wrote:Both NKs after Math have been on Hayker. Why pick off the very people reading the game wrong? They would have to know they are PRs. So either scum knew they were PRs or we had S v S wagons.
You literally said this, sorry, don't know how I missed it.
How likely do you think it is that scum knew?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”