TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1697, hercule wrote:
In post 1695, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1691, Dannflor wrote:abr, why is xtoxm scum

and for brownie points why is he a better flip than any other flip
As far as I'm concerned he's done little and less to help the town. Spending most of the day not voting is innacptable, and his iso is sparse and underwhelming. Not a slot I'd be sorry to see go.
which slots would you be sorry to see go
Innocentvillager and Hopkirk.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1698, Hopkirk wrote:so it's very difficult to respond to a case that doesn't get specific because i can't really respond to those with anything other than: 'no? does not reflect reality.' which is what i did. the other points i responded to amazingly

you needed to know my life schedule because it felt funny to post that tbh. i've played with someone who posted their uni timetable before to 'prove' their alignment and it was hilarious
I mean I just think it's easy to say 'this is not a specific case' because I didn't attribute actual posts of yours

At this rate I'm not getting anywhere, you did nothing wrong and I shitpushed you but at the same time you just happened to be sprung into action because of it

I very very much doubt it, but I'm not fighting against the crowd who at this point is just taking (funny) potshots at both of us. What do you think of the current xtoxm wagon? I'm null on him
Stop
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 1699, the worst wrote:
In post 1698, Hopkirk wrote:ffs, not you too. flopz was asking me if i'd had three meals today. just because i only had one meal on saturday. i'm concerned i've put on a little weight over the lockdown. how am i supposed to address that except skipping meals when i don't like how i look in the mirror?!?
my opinion of flopz just skyrocketed
i hope you're doing ok & i'm sure you're fine -- the entire human race put on weight during lockdown, just make sure you're feeling ok!
mine too but for a different reason
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1665, Hopkirk wrote:it's irrelevant to my read on unwnd, it's relevant to my earlier mindset before i realized it wasn't his 'whole team'. vaguely relevant to other stuff after that, but not meaningfully
then i don't really get why you are now in the present using it as a point against him
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 1700, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1697, hercule wrote:
In post 1695, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1691, Dannflor wrote:abr, why is xtoxm scum

and for brownie points why is he a better flip than any other flip
As far as I'm concerned he's done little and less to help the town. Spending most of the day not voting is innacptable, and his iso is sparse and underwhelming. Not a slot I'd be sorry to see go.
which slots would you be sorry to see go
Innocentvillager and Hopkirk.
acknowledging your response, not that juicy though
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1696, the worst wrote:
In post 1693, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1688, the worst wrote:@unwnd i made a visual guide for you:
what is hopkirk doing now?

i had to make some assumptions but i sincerely hope this clears up any confusion about hopkirk's availability so that you can resume sorting him for AI things
this is how ellibereth played mafia
i know i'm a bit late with this compliment but your last like, 10 posts have been fantastic
I think it's the painkillers speaking

jingle wanted to ask you to out your scum team for us btw, he'll buy you two loaves of bread and he'll even spring for the "fancy ass shit"

I don't think he actually scum reads you but if you are scum what do you say? :]
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by the worst »

jingle makes me wish i was scum :c
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1674, hercule wrote:
In post 1672, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1661, Hopkirk wrote:7pm-12pm+ on tuesday/thursday - playing mafia/social deception games/other games with friends
plays mafia for 17 hours but cant be here for all of them?

eliminate all liars
um he clearly said 7pm-12pm, thats 5 hours, why are you being willfully ignorant of his schedule? scumclaiming?
it should have been 12am yeah. i think dann was counting the hours i said i spent on MS playing this game (6 hours weekend, though there were more i think, and an hour in an evening. not a misrep from dann which is nice :] )
In post 1679, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Need 2 more votes to end the day
serious talk, i really want to read up over the weekend. i'm not currently a fan of X and considered voting them until i realized it was L2 because i want to read up on a few slots (especially The Worst & Uncrowned)
In post 1686, unwnd wrote:The point of my 'case' on you was never to indict you and make you serve sentence. It was to let people know where I was at and in turn see if anyone agreed

So far, the active majority does not.
I don't believe in dragging arguments to 10 pages
over pettiness
. It seems you were upset about me ignoring your question, but to me that question is baseless. Even now, Mena says he's confused about your approach. I am too. I care not about your meta and I will never consider someone's meta as an absolute tell for their alignment. Why is that the first thing you focused on when it came to what I said about you? You didn't mention how I was wrong about you pocketing hercule or feeling like that what you said earlier mattered.
if you didn't want ridiculously petty and other the top arguments you picked the wrong person to start a toxic 1v1 with :cool:
(note - i call every 1v1 a toxic 1v1 because it's
hilarious
. i think i said that earlier in the thread)

In post 1688, the worst wrote:@unwnd i made a visual guide for you:
what is hopkirk doing now?

i had to make some assumptions but i sincerely hope this clears up any confusion about hopkirk's availability so that you can resume sorting him for AI things
nice. i'll show this to flopz next time he says i don't eat breakfast enough
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1698, Hopkirk wrote:video mafia with friends. used to be in person pre covid. not mafiascum or forum mafia so this point doesn't really stand. i think i've addressed it reasonably well
you have addressed your schedule commendably

I was just worried about the disease of substituting sleep for mafia that befalls so many of us keybaord warriors
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1708, Dannflor wrote:I was just worried about the disease of substituting sleep for mafia that befalls so many of us keybaord warriors
wait I reversed this unintentionally
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1698, Hopkirk wrote:how am i supposed to address that except skipping meals when i don't like how i look in the mirror?!?
im under the impression this doesnt actually work and will just make you miserable
Bartleby the Scrivener
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by hercule »

just wanted to say I have a very important case to make. everyone stop what you're doing and read

Spoiler: 4/4 scum team solve
lol page 69
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by the worst »

how am i meant to decide between eliminating xtoxm, eliminating abr, and policying hercule
this game is impossible
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 1712, the worst wrote:how am i meant to decide between eliminating xtoxm, eliminating abr, and policying hercule
this game is impossible
:P had to do it to em
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1709, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1708, Dannflor wrote:I was just worried about the disease of substituting sleep for mafia that befalls so many of us keybaord warriors
wait I reversed this unintentionally
i like it as is
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Cephrir »

very here for shitposter dannflor, keep up the good work
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1699, the worst wrote:
In post 1698, Hopkirk wrote:ffs, not you too. flopz was asking me if i'd had three meals today. just because i only had one meal on saturday. i'm concerned i've put on a little weight over the lockdown. how am i supposed to address that except skipping meals when i don't like how i look in the mirror?!?
my opinion of flopz just skyrocketed
i hope you're doing ok & i'm sure you're fine -- the entire human race put on weight during lockdown, just make sure you're feeling ok!
thanks.
flopz is a nice guy. he's always looking out for hectic and me. neither of the Hs had eaten more than one meal that day for reference.
In post 1701, unwnd wrote:
In post 1698, Hopkirk wrote:so it's very difficult to respond to a case that doesn't get specific because i can't really respond to those with anything other than: 'no? does not reflect reality.' which is what i did. the other points i responded to amazingly

you needed to know my life schedule because it felt funny to post that tbh. i've played with someone who posted their uni timetable before to 'prove' their alignment and it was hilarious
I mean I just think it's easy to say 'this is not a specific case' because I didn't attribute actual posts of yours

At this rate I'm not getting anywhere, you did nothing wrong and I shitpushed you but at the same time you just happened to be sprung into action because of it

I very very much doubt it, but I'm not fighting against the crowd who at this point is just taking (funny) potshots at both of us. What do you think of the current xtoxm wagon? I'm null on him
i feel like you were pushing with intent of a response about things which boil down to 'theories/vibes' then?
xtoxm is in my POE leaning towards the side of 'i have no townpings from them' which is what i like to call the scummy side of the POE. i want to get through my whole poe's isos when i can do it all in one go. i considered an xtoxm vote because it feels like their presence is essentially null and it didn't townping in any way i can remember
In post 1703, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1665, Hopkirk wrote:it's irrelevant to my read on unwnd, it's relevant to my earlier mindset before i realized it wasn't his 'whole team'. vaguely relevant to other stuff after that, but not meaningfully
then i don't really get why you are now in the present using it as a point against him
i mean i'm currently leaning town on him?
i presented it as a point against his initial stuff and i think i've gotten the tenses mized up somewhere during a later-night posting.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1716, Hopkirk wrote:i feel like you were pushing with intent of a response about things which boil down to 'theories/vibes' then?
xtoxm is in my POE leaning towards the side of 'i have no townpings from them' which is what i like to call the scummy side of the POE. i want to get through my whole poe's isos when i can do it all in one go. i considered an xtoxm vote because it feels like their presence is essentially null and it didn't townping in any way i can remember
Yeah I mean it's D1. I'm never gonna assume I have the answers. I almost responded to the 'toxic 1v1' thing and just wanted to say I hate those. I'm a bleeding heart and I almost always wanna find reasons to townread someone or just have misunderstanding, because I see too many games where scum just watch town rip each other apart lol
Stop
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1708, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1698, Hopkirk wrote:video mafia with friends. used to be in person pre covid. not mafiascum or forum mafia so this point doesn't really stand. i think i've addressed it reasonably well
you have addressed your schedule commendably

I was just worried about the disease of substituting sleep for mafia that befalls so many of us keybaord warriors
this subtle hint that i should be going to sleep now is appreciated
In post 1710, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1698, Hopkirk wrote:how am i supposed to address that except skipping meals when i don't like how i look in the mirror?!?
im under the impression this doesnt actually work and will just make you miserable
damn
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1717, unwnd wrote:
In post 1716, Hopkirk wrote:i feel like you were pushing with intent of a response about things which boil down to 'theories/vibes' then?
Yeah I mean it's D1. I'm never gonna assume I have the answers. I almost responded to the 'toxic 1v1' thing and just wanted to say I hate those. I'm a bleeding heart and I almost always wanna find reasons to townread someone or just have misunderstanding, because I see too many games where scum just watch town rip each other apart lol
some of my comments were a bit much actually and i'd like to apologize. i was frustrated, and apparently being in a mindset where i'm going to do jokey anger fairly easily leads into actual annoyance.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1712, the worst wrote:how am i meant to decide between eliminating xtoxm, eliminating abr, and policying hercule
this game is impossible
this is how a noble man becomes shellyc
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

I know a lot of you probably think that Flopz was whispering in my ear the whole time telling me to make personal attacks. He wasn't. Not for
everything
. Ceph, i'm especially sorry to you. Unwnd too.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1715, Cephrir wrote:very here for shitposter dannflor, keep up the good work
Spoiler:
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1719, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1717, unwnd wrote:
some of my comments were a bit much actually and i'd like to apologize. i was frustrated, and apparently being in a mindset where i'm going to do jokey anger fairly easily leads into actual annoyance.
I was jabbing you back calling you King Hopkirk and everything so no worries

I think this interaction makes me put you in a 'sorta null and dont wanna confbias you' position and just generally the whole

Not wanting to make the thread about myself
Stop
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

this game is impossible
It's easy, one is at L-2 and the other two aren't.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”