Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nopoint ur confbiasing urself rn and notice how the lim is being rushed.

if u actually wanted to let me speak my part u would unvote.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1247, nopointinactingup wrote:And dk you do realize the people who you are calling scum (and conveniently is also pushing for you), I’ve called town in my first post of the day. If you’re not going to address my post then there’s 0 chance I will overturn my judgement on you. I think your strat right now is to scream as loud as possible in hopes that people will back off and derail a confirmed town read, and that is not a town perspective.

ok put urself in my shoes

u know ur a green PM

do you unironically think that there would be 0 ppl pushing on this slot rn that are scum?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1241, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 1154, tris wrote:
In post 1127, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 1122, tris wrote:koba is clearly town
Two confirmed town is calling him scum so do you mind outlining the reason why you think this is the case?
*them

here are some things that make me townread them.

the fight with esooa was at least very in character for town koba.
gives me the sense that cook knew that they were both town.

the mason fakeclaim i think is more likely to come from town.
and, generally, their progression on cook seems authentic.
The fight with esooa I agree, but it could very well be Cook cheering on a fight that he knows dkkoba will win.

There is nothing authentic about the progression. dk asked a question, cook said "one second" and never replied. It's a typical case of he's scum-partner so I don't need to convince him kinda thing.

The mason fakeclaim is null at best. Considering FL is dk's idol and FL fakeclaims all the time as scum I would even consider that to be a scummy sign. If you assume anybody who fakeclaims and admits to it is town then good scum is going to have a really easy time.
i dotn fucking idolize FL wtf are u on about fuck off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1244, nopointinactingup wrote:and yall need to understand that whatever dk overtly does is null at best. We can find town & scum only by looking for subtle town & scum intentions behind the move. Cook for example, had a misalignment of perspective of the game and thus no perspective that was town.
ur so fucking confbiased
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im actually happy that u die tonight cuz ur head is way too far up ur ass rn to solve correctly considering u think game is so easy that i have to be the associative.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not helping with shit unless im taken off of e-2 btw.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u can always revote but u cant take back a hammered vote.
retired
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Instead of yelling at me more, you should respond to my points or build a case
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:27 pm

UNVOTE:
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:31 pm

In post 903, DkKoba wrote:im heartened to be compared to FL cause thats my archetype of player lol
Justice will prevail
\m/
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well its clear how ur mindset works if ur extrapolating "idolize FL" from that post. its clear now when u dismantle ur case against me how u have extrapolated stuff in a similar manner.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 55, Cook wrote:
In post 52, DkKoba wrote:i am 12 and this is funny
Wait but your bio says double that

VOTE: DkKoba for lying about their age in the wrong way
In post 57, DkKoba wrote:why did u imply u wanted to push past RVS then revert right back to an RVS vote?
In post 58, DkKoba wrote:And also another question: why do you care who hasn't posted? Why ask?"
In post 59, Cook wrote:
In post 57, DkKoba wrote:why did u imply u wanted to push past RVS then revert right back to an RVS vote?
had to capitalize on the joke

NOW

UNVOTE: DkKoba

My votes from here on out will be intellectual and calculated for maximum chance of hitting scum
In post 60, Cook wrote:
In post 58, DkKoba wrote:And also another question: why do you care who hasn't posted? Why ask?"
Don't feel like checking myself.

Why ask? According to a personal theory with literally no statistical basis, in every group of Day One late posters, there is always one scum. Therefore, instead of taking wild guesses at each other for stuff we've done, instead, we can take wild guesses at a smaller population sample, and then we have evidence based on who hammered and can ISO dive them and scrutinize.

It's planning.
In post 61, Cook wrote:And before you say that doing that strategy will simply contradict my "intellectual votes" promise, it won't. Since it has a scientifically proven* basis behind it, we can be sure at least one of them is scum.

*asterisk provided free of charge by the Online Punctuation Board

uh nopoint do u think this is how someone interacts with a scumpartner cuz i think its like obv at least from my pov that cook was being very very careful around me and unvoted quickly cuz they were afraid of annoying me after i called them out abt the vote thing
retired
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:36 pm

I actually put effort in finding more evidence today I don’t know what you are talking about. Your yelling and pouting are AtE with no substance behind them And a whole lot of self-preservation
Justice will prevail
\m/
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 71, bugspray wrote:oh my god is cook caught scum on page 2?
bugspray will claim they cannot explain what their thought process was here but i dont like these kinds of posts in light of the flip, its the type of egging on that led nowhere from bugspray.

mind you that bugspray very typically has higher WIM when they roll scum. in our last 3? i think games ive seen this and when i hydra'd with pooky, pooky did agree with that assessment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1262, nopointinactingup wrote:I actually put effort in finding more evidence today I don’t know what you are talking about. Your yelling and pouting are AtE with no substance behind them And a whole lot of self-preservation
u are confbiased but its ok other town will win the game after my death ok?
retired
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:38 pm

I already talked about that point and what I thought of the unvote
Justice will prevail
\m/
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and what did u conclude.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cuz im like seeing bugspray/facebones/cook team here rereading i think the whole "notes pt" debacle was orchestrated by bugspray which is kinda in line with the type of strategy they would employ -> thus why cook was like "facebones immediately clear"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 87, Cook wrote:That's either a massive town slip or just someone who keeps a notes PT
In post 90, Cook wrote:
In post 88, bugspray wrote:I keep a lot of notes pts
Bugspray could have lied and apologized for a townslip but they didn't which even further increases my belief they are town
In post 94, Facebones wrote:
In post 54, DkKoba wrote:wait andres i just realized u never got nommed for rising star for 2020. actually makes me sad.
In post 81, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 52, DkKoba wrote:i am 12 and this is funny
Is it bad that I also thought that was funny? I don’t know what that says about me.
Buddying noted.
In post 99, Facebones wrote:I wasn't exactly sure how to get myself a notes PT, thanks for the advice. Should make life a bit easier
retired
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:41 pm

That’s my problem you don’t even care about the evidence I put forth to conclude that you’re scum and you’re like stop confbiasing. I actually had a headstart over everyone over the night because I already knew zuko was mason. Read my first post
Justice will prevail
\m/
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

amazing. the person who you're calling scum is disagreeing with you.

more at 2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what do u expect me to do? agree with you? LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 199, Cook wrote:
Andresvmb wrote:
In post 173, Cook wrote:
GOOD MORNING, MAFIASCUM! WE'VE GOT ANOTHER PRIZE BOUT BOILING ON MNTV – AND IT'S BETWEEN TWO CHAMPION FIGHTERS

IN THE RED CORNER, WE HAVE
Dk
Ko
b
a
!

AAAND IN THE BLUE CORNER, WE HAVE
ESOOA!

THIS ONE'S GONNA BE INTERESTING, LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES!

OUR REF, ANDRESVMB IS RUNNING OUT OF THE RING, AND *bell dings twice* THE FIGHT BEGINS!
Cook this is actually instigating a fight, I’m going to guess between Townies, and actually Scummy behavior. You have any comment on that?
Fight was being fought before I "instigated."

How do you know it's a T/T fight? Scummy. And in this case I don't think tu quoque applies, as scum must lie, so, therefore, their reasoning is incorrect.

VOTE: Andresvmb

Can we get a votecount?
again reminder that im spewed town ty ^^^^^^^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 217, bugspray wrote:VOTE: esooa
^^

this vote is egging on the 1v1 which is what cook was also doing

to lock it into me vs esooa for the day

bugspray played as scum where esooa/I got into a shitfight on d2 after i was not on scum wagon d1 cause i was convinced there was scum on the wagon and that the way she was approaching the PoE was scummy.

thus them instigating that further is hard to explain as town since last time they saw that it was TvT.

(also id like to note that bugspray has been posting elsewhere on site a little earlier and refused to post in this thread within this hour, idr when i just saw it)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think im also going to iso egix after i go thru all of d1 but im focusing mainly on how cook acts around facebones/bugspray etc. thats my working theory and i wanna mainly readi nto that
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”