TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1820, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1816, OkaPoka wrote:Do you mean that the team should townread you, is the read the issue at that moment? What's the issue and why?
The issue is the way he is reading me is not consistent with his team looking at this game with him being town, and also doesn't feel like what he does on his own

How does he go from null to scum with no explanation (it is later explained that this is because of eldritch signs and star constellations, and also because somebody else townread me)
In post 1821, unwnd wrote:Why can't i just have a read i want to express in the thread to see how others feel about it lol
okay unwnd what is your explanation of null -> scum transition?

and dunn what do you mean by the team looking at the game with him being town, what would you expect if he is town? again why is unwnd obligated to explain the read change 1000 posts through?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

ok

Most of my thoughts around 1397 are probably bad

I want to focus on unwnd's reasons to call me scum now (other people's reads on me).

I'm saying that that is preflip (assuming other people are scum, so I must be scum because of interactions between us (even minimal interactions like naked reads list on their side))

And then Unwnd thinking I'm weird but not wanting to or not being able to explain how in ANY capacity at all, instead it feels like he's redirecting to talking about 1397 and how meta reads are bad
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1825, OkaPoka wrote:again why is unwnd obligated to explain the read change 1000 posts through?
Is this like, a philosophical question?

It's a mafia game so when you get questioned on something reasonable why not just answer
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1823, unwnd wrote:This only came to fruition cause you confronted me, man

I'm just explaining my thought process
You popped in and said I was scum unprompted right as I started posting, and you had no explanations, and then your explanation was wacky
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1735, AGar wrote: I do not understand the wagon on xtoxm nor how it has come about. Could've missed reasoning, but don't think I have? Composition feels like it sucks, would need a VC to confirm but I've seen some names I don't like on it.
This got ignored at the time but should get an explanation
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we can go there next but i want to explore the mentality because clearly, you felt that unwnd and his team (because of their relationship to you) had to treat you differently than they would with other slots right? i mean I don't find that an unreasonable ask... i just want to know the nature of the relationship you expect from a town!unwnd and thus town!maria beeboy amph etc.

i mean you didn't really question them at the point of 1397, it seemed like it was more of a "well they just did scummy thing here comment"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

A lot of the playerlist seems content to point to a very vague scum team and sort of say 'look at how these people are manipulating the game state/making us vote xtoxm'

But I'm not hearing names. Who is doing that?

These are people who should be under heavy scrutiny if xtoxm flips scum. It's fake concern, it's something to say when you don't want to just hop on to xtoxm
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1830, OkaPoka wrote:we can go there next but i want to explore the mentality because clearly, you felt that unwnd and his team (because of their relationship to you) had to treat you differently than they would with other slots right? i mean I don't find that an unreasonable ask... i just want to know the nature of the relationship you expect from a town!unwnd and thus town!maria beeboy amph etc.

i mean you didn't really question them at the point of 1397, it seemed like it was more of a "well they just did scummy thing here comment"
Kind of?

I'm not asking for much, you make it sound like I want preferential treatment but really ignoring me all game and then calling me scum unexplained was worth commenting on
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1829, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1735, AGar wrote: I do not understand the wagon on xtoxm nor how it has come about. Could've missed reasoning, but don't think I have? Composition feels like it sucks, would need a VC to confirm but I've seen some names I don't like on it.
This got ignored at the time but should get an explanation
again the xtoxm wagon is purely because xtoxm

1) had a townread on titus for townreading iv for scumreading her
2) but this reasoning was demonstrably false because titus had townread iv before iv scumread her
3) and xtoxm rather than backing up, doubled down on a faulty premise and also included auro backing himself up

so the argument is xtoxm and auro have decided that they want to townread titus (don't know why) and invented a reason as to why.

me n the worst are voting xtoxm presumably for this reason because it was us two who were quesitoning xtoxm. hercule mentioned xtoxm was in the lhf null scum poe. idk for others.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It should get an explanation from AGar, I mean.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1832, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1830, OkaPoka wrote:we can go there next but i want to explore the mentality because clearly, you felt that unwnd and his team (because of their relationship to you) had to treat you differently than they would with other slots right? i mean I don't find that an unreasonable ask... i just want to know the nature of the relationship you expect from a town!unwnd and thus town!maria beeboy amph etc.

Kind of?

I'm not asking for much, you make it sound like I want preferential treatment but really ignoring me all game and then calling me scum unexplained was worth commenting on
the way you worded it made it seem like your comment was only applicable in that case specifically because it was unwnd and team, am i wrong in saying that?

as in, if i did what unwnd did or the worst did what unwnd, that +++++scumequity would not be applicable
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1835, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1832, Dunnstral wrote:

Kind of?

the way you worded it made it seem like your comment was only applicable in that case specifically because it was unwnd and team, am i wrong in saying that?

as in, if i did what unwnd did or the worst did what unwnd, that +++++scumequity would not be applicable
Correct

Also, I've given separate reasons for voting xtoxm
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

okay i am glad we established that at least

so the issue i presume then you have with unwnd has to do with the fact that you would think unwnd and friends would explain their scumread on you because you are dunnstral? or because they would explain any read progression?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i.e. would you have a problem with unwnd if they went from null to scum without explanation on a slot say... okapoka
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1824, unwnd wrote:No....?

Dunn this is insane
Your read lacks nuance

People you scumread townread me, so I'm scum

It fails to consider that hey, maybe they're scum but I'm town and they're townreading me for a plethora of other reasons

If you want to say townreads on me are undeserved, that's fine, but that doesn't make me scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1838, OkaPoka wrote:i.e. would you have a problem with unwnd if they went from null to scum without explanation on a slot say... okapoka
If they gave the same explanation, then yes.

I might be less likely to notice the read shift immediately, or think that it's significant
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1837, OkaPoka wrote:okay i am glad we established that at least

so the issue i presume then you have with unwnd has to do with the fact that you would think unwnd and friends would explain their scumread on you because you are dunnstral? or because they would explain any read progression?
No. That's my explanation for 1397. My actual issue with him is something completely different, and the only reason I'm referencing 1397 is because you keep asking me about it.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1840, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1838, OkaPoka wrote:i.e. would you have a problem with unwnd if they went from null to scum without explanation on a slot say... okapoka
If they gave the same explanation, then yes.

I might be less likely to notice the read shift immediately, or think that it's significant
okay im glad we cleared that up (:

I've played with maria and know she frustratingly refuses to explain anything. is unwnd!town a vocal train of though-ter?

pedit: mmk
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The thing is that Unwnd explained his thoughts kind of, but they don't really make sense and it feels like we're arguing in circles trying to pull something out of him
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

be a pal and sum up your grievances with unwnd after 1397? quotes would be nice, ill be back in a few minutes

but uh pretend im 5 and don't know a single thing about how unwnd plays or how you play, so you can also leave cute little notes about what you think unwnd should be doing as town in the scenarios where unwnd is being scummy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Once again, his read being based on other people townreading me, and me being weird but not wanting to/not able to explain it
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1845, Dunnstral wrote:Once again, his read being based on other people townreading me, and me being weird but not wanting to/not able to explain it
Unwnd do you agree with the premise that dunn is scum because of certain people tring him?

Also what is the weird stuff dunn is doing?

Again im 5
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1823, unwnd wrote:This only came to fruition cause you confronted me, man

I'm just explaining my thought process
In post 1821, unwnd wrote:Why can't i just have a read i want to express in the thread to see how others feel about it lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

This will forever be my response to anything Dunn is doing right now
Stop
Dunnstral