Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

As you may know already, I'm scumreading SpringBreeze, and I've said a couple of times that I not only have a case on her, but also that I will get her eliminated today. Hello everyone, I'm Pink Ball, and welcome to my Ted Talk:
In post 610, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: Spring Breeze
This naked vote, I call it the "point of inflection". There's a before and after this vote and it was essential to make this whole thing happen. Everything that happened
before
this vote was enough to make clear that SpringBreeze shouldn't be welcomed to our humble community, but of course, this is mafiascum dot net, so even if someone posted their scum role PM in the main thread and said "whoops", there would be some degree of skepticism. That's why the point of inflection is so important, 'cause everything that goes
after
it is what will get this wagon to destiny.

Let's begin with the before!

To infinity, and beyond:

At first, I just passed through SpringBreeze's posts 'cause they seemed to be just fluff with Pooky and not much game related content. And I wasn't wrong, but because almost every single insights she was giving weren't hers, but from her teammates:
Spoiler: every post where infinity or other teammate is quoted
In post 432, Spring Breeze wrote:murder, infinity wants to you start obvtowning so he can townlock you!

speaking of infinity, i just read our discord chat and he said he found the “it makes sense in my head” sequence lamist, which i am happy about
In post 449, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 276, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 57, Spring Breeze wrote:i sincerely hope you are town with me <3

By all the light between the stars, show me your townie heart and I will weave a heartsong that will brighten the skies above.

Let's dance Kanna !

oh mister bear, my townie heart will shine so bright, you won't be able to miss it! i shall be the lighthouse you see on the stormy sea; you will see none other than me...

are you good mister bear? my teammate says you had "empty posting at the start of d1 which is rand>scum." i hope from the bottom of my heart that isn't true @_@

yours truly,
kanna
In post 470, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 466, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 432, Spring Breeze wrote:murder, infinity wants to you start obvtowning so he can townlock you!
I'm just chillin til Titus tells me who the scum are tbh
better be fast! infinity machine will beat you to it!

zaiden/cheetory are the worst votes on me; would still like to hear from zaiden about it if he hasn't forgotten about me! cheetory's feels like plain omgus and terrible, but i must admit i have a lot of emotions right now with that &_&
In post 471, Spring Breeze wrote:murder, murder! infinity is pouting at you
In post 540, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 479, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 471, Spring Breeze wrote:murder, murder! infinity is pouting at you
Infinity knows me well enough to know I'll obv town when I'm good and ready and not a minute earlier
infinity says you're right, but sometimes you never do and it makes him sad

p-edit: i did ask them about it.
In post 557, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 553, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 540, Spring Breeze wrote:infinity says you're right, but sometimes you never do and it makes him sad
Like when?
woah, infinity must be looking over my shoulder or something!

he said for example in death curse, not until the very end

The great thing about using someone else's insights is that you can be easily absolved of any consequences. This is the kind of thing that is really annoying about hydras, the dissonance between what I think and what my partner thinks, so we can't be judged. SpringBreeze, at this point of the game, is unjudgable, 'cause there's nothing that is of her own.

"But Pink Ball, you didn't quote some other posts where she wasn't quoting her teammates and was talking by her own!". Well thank you, that's my next point.

Follower instead of pioneer
/
It's blank

SpringBreeze has no original insights. Not being proactive in any ways. The way she approaches the game is by throwing an empty statement that makes you believe that she's working on her reads, and follows up by using someone else's insights to position herself as the original insight was of her own/create an insight based on someone else's. There's only one post where SpringBreeze shows us what she's thinking about the game instead of her teammates, and I have decomposed it to show you what's going on:
In post 536, Spring Breeze wrote:i really like spf so far; her deductions have been really good. unless i need to rethink, i think she's just town. agree with the noraa read and jake read.
"her deductions have been really good". Why? Why do you agree with her reads? Are they your reads now? Thank you SPF, thank you for your job, now I have my own reads, I'm townreading you because of this. Nope, doesn't work like that. This is a blank statement that positions SB like she has been sorting out things when she clearly hasn't.
In post 536, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 477, staypositivefriend wrote:i got the opposite impression from this exchange - it stood out to me that above all else, cheetory's primary concern was making sure that his reasoning was properly understood. i feel like people playing from a scum mindset are more likely to capitulate to people criticizing their reasoning, but cheetory's main reaction was just to get genuinely frustrated that their reasoning was being misinterperted and misframed.

this type of emotional concern over the particulars of their reasoning is town!indicative, imo. gth i don't think that scum has that level of emotional investment into having their specific reasoning validated
disagree here though, cheetory's posts felt pretty out of place with gypyx's responses. feels like he was putting on a show. disagree about scum not caring enough to be understood as well, everyone wants to be understood, don't they? and scum never want to be caught out for the wrong reasons.

This is somewhat of an insight, but again, the root of the insight is something that SPF said and SB took it to get something to say. If you felt that cheet's posts felt pretty out of place, why did you wait until SPF said something about it instead of pushing it before? This is because you don't want to push anyone so hard at this stage of the game 'cause SPF doesn't want to face the consequences; remember, this is all based on the fact that SB is hiding behind someone else so she can't be judged.
In post 503, SirCakez wrote:
In post 496, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 495, SirCakez wrote:Spring breeze's posting is still pretty scummy
in what way?
On reread they don't look as bad but they look fakeable in light of the bad entrance
not liking this progression
you must've read my posts and something must've pinged you for you to say this. what happened to that? and i'm curious what you think is bad about my opening posts in your own words
She doesn't say why she doesn't like the progression, she just says it to force a reply from SirCakez; SB needs someone to provide her content to interact with, and she's baiting Cakez to give her what she wants and needs.
In post 489, Cheetory6 wrote:
@spring

can I get a read on PrivateI from you?
their line on me was the worst thing they posted, but other than that, nullish. i'm curious to see how they'll respond!
So cheet asks SB directly for a read, and her reply is... wait, is this a trend? Is she saying something like it is a well known fact with no explanation whatsoever ("their line on me was the worst thing they posted"), gives nothing ("nullish") and then waits for more content to rely on?

Pocketing Pooky with playful posting

The very first interaction with the thread is going to the so called mason soulread. Now to be fair, the one who started this was Pooky, but it's not about who started it, but how SB posts towards Pooky say a lot about what she's trying to accomplish: making Pooky feel like he has to townread her.
Spoiler: 2Pooky2Furious
In post 57, Spring Breeze wrote: dear romeo,

have the gods answered my prayers? are we truly fated? the fact that we can meet again so soon brings me such joy. but as it is, this new meeting is at the cost of new life. i sincerely hope you are town with me <3

VOTE: zaiden !
In post 449, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 276, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

By all the light between the stars, show me your townie heart and I will weave a heartsong that will brighten the skies above.

Let's dance Kanna !

oh mister bear, my townie heart will shine so bright, you won't be able to miss it! i shall be the lighthouse you see on the stormy sea; you will see none other than me...

are you good mister bear? my teammate says you had "empty posting at the start of d1 which is rand>scum." i hope from the bottom of my heart that isn't true @_@

yours truly,
kanna

These are both posts I'm referring to, but mainly on this two particular quotes:
In post 449, Spring Breeze wrote: are you good mister bear? my teammate says you had "empty posting at the start of d1 which is rand>scum." i hope from the bottom of my heart that isn't true @_@
In both quotes, the way she's choosing to interact with Pooky can be depicted as Pooky will have to prove his town status to her so she can trust her. This is a subtle manipulation towards Pooky, 'cause it starts from the basis that SB is town. In other words, "YOU have to prove ME that you're town in order to make this romance work". A town mindset would be much more oriented on just being playful like Pooky was, not mixing it up with how you read me or how I read you. She wants to be townread by Pooky, she's looking for something out of this interaction, it's not fluff for her, it's getting an ally.

So we have three distinctive things that make SB scum: she's making herself unjudgable, she has no stances/insights of her own and she's trying to pocket an adorable bear.

What next?

You know, the point of inflection. The naked vote. The lack of explanation. The paranoia. What's worse than being scumread as scum? Being scumread and not knowing why. You convince yourself that you're doing something wrong, but you don't know why. You have based your game on not being judged, yet someone is doing it. You have no real insights to give and the guy who's scumreading you isn't giving you his own insights to reply to. What will you do, SpringBreeze?

Your beloved Pink Ball didn't know the answer. I won't act like I did, I was curious of what was going to happen. I expected a lot of things and nothing at the same time. But one thing was sure: things would change for SpringBreeze from this point, 'cause if I was so sure about her being scum, she must have been doing that was pinging me and she had to do something about it.

*15 minutes coffee break*

And she did, she did a lot. She started giving us her own insights finally, and now SpringBreeze has become someone judgable, and that's what we do now, we judge her.

There are a couple of progressions that I don't believe are genuine: cheetory's and Zaiden's. Both have something in common: they started as big scumreads that, after some thoughts, became her strongest townreads. She reconsidered cheetory because she likes "his good faith to her". To me, it looks like the key of this is in the word "reconsider". SpringBreeze is not really reconsidering anything, she only wants to say that she's reconsidering someone 'cause reconsidering is something that only town does. She took the first thing that could be used as "worthy to reconsider", but "good faith" is something really weak to something so powerful like reconsidering. Realizing you're wrong about something is not an easy task and it will take something really evident to make you change your mind like that. In other words, she changed her mind about cheet too quickly, for the sake of having a town trait.

Zaiden, on the other hand, became a pretty hard push after his frustration post (you know the one I'm talking about), so SpringBreeze had no other choice, she had to stop pushing him 'cause it would take her nowhere. First reaction of everyone was townread that post, so she townreads the post. But wait, what happens later? In her readlist, Zaiden has now become a townlean/null, because she thinks she's putting too much stock into the emotional read. Pretty convenient that SPF and me had a conversation like 30 posts ago about how Zaiden's frustration could come from scum too, right? What we last knew about SB's read on Zaiden is that she's "pretty happy to call him town" after reading his posts in detail, 'cause there's "a lot of genuine solving there" (post #1233). SB is evidently opening her options for the future, in case a wagon on Zaiden's builds up. By the way, SB's vote was still on Zaiden on post #1233, where she was calling Zaiden town. But of course, where would her vote go? That leads us to our next section.

The new indie pop/rock band, Avoiding Wagons

SpringBreeze's early game could be perfectly be defined as fencesitting, 'cause as you can remember from the first section of this post, she had no stances of her own. Well, even with more content on her bag, the fencesitting continued. Let's take a look on Votecounts 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8:
Spoiler: I'm getting tired not gonna lie
In post 1100, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Votecount 1.6Cheetory6
Gamma Emerald - 1 (Jake)
Gypyx - 2 (staypositivefriend, SirCakez)
Jake The Wolfie - 2 (Zaiden, midwaybear)
Jingle - 1 (noraa)
MURDERSUNNY
MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet
noraa - 4 (PrivateI, Jingle, MURDERSUNNY, Pink Ball)
Pink Ball
PookyTheMagicalBear
PrivateI
SirCakez - 1 (Pooky)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
staypositivefriend
Zaiden - 5 (MariaR, Cheetory6, Spring Breeze, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 2 (Morning Tweet, Something_Smart)

Day 1 ends on January 29th at 8PM EST. With 18 alive, it takes 10 to ask someone politely to leave.

If I make a mistake in the Votecount, please PM me or message me on Discord to let me know. Do not clutter the thread with posts about it.
In post 1203, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Votecount 1.7Cheetory6
Gamma Emerald - 1 (Jake)
Gypyx - 3 (staypositivefriend, SirCakez, Zaiden)
Jake The Wolfie - 1 (midwaybear)
Jingle - 2 (noraa, MariaR)
MURDERSUNNY
MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet
noraa - 3 (PrivateI, MURDERSUNNY, Pink Ball)
Pink Ball
PookyTheMagicalBear
PrivateI
SirCakez - 1 (Pooky)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
staypositivefriend
Zaiden - 5 (Cheetory6, Jingle, Spring Breeze, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Day 1 ends on January 29th at 8PM EST. With 18 alive, it takes 10 to ask someone politely to leave.

If I make a mistake in the Votecount, please PM me or message me on Discord to let me know. Do not clutter the thread with posts about it.
In post 1404, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Votecount 1.8Cheetory6
Gamma Emerald - 1 (Jake)
Gypyx - 3 (staypositivefriend, SirCakez, Zaiden)
Jake The Wolfie - 1 (midwaybear)
Jingle - 3 (noraa, MariaR, Spring Breeze)
MURDERSUNNY
MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet
noraa - 3 (PrivateI, MURDERSUNNY, Pink Ball)
Pink Ball
PookyTheMagicalBear
PrivateI
SirCakez - 1 (Pooky)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
staypositivefriend
Zaiden - 4 (Cheetory6, Jingle, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

There's a story behind this progression of votes. In 1.6, we see that now there's a wagon building on Noraa. SpringBreeze showed concern after Murder's vote 'cause infinity thinks Noraa is towny (hello again, infinity), and because
Jingle's case was pretty bad
. SpringBreeze's vote is still on Zaiden tho. In 1.7, we see now that Maria, the powerhouse, has joined Noraa and voted Jingle. After this votecount, SpringBreeze defended her townread on Noraa 'cause Noraa wasn't having it. SB thinks that Noraa looks bad because the more scumread she gets, the more she digs into a contradictory hole, and then says "I don't know who's the scum pushing her 'cause I see town pushing her too"; basically, SpringBreeze is showing indecision on who she should vote (even when any vote would make more sense than her vote on her townread, Zaiden). In 1.8, however, we see that SpringBreeze finally came to terms and voted Jingle. What's her thoughts behind that vote?
In post 1251, Spring Breeze wrote:VOTE: jingle
You guessed it: nothing. She said it before, Jingle's case was pretty bad. She said it way before this blank vote came in. She waited and waited until voting Jingle was safe. She could have started the wagon on Jingle, but she didn't, 'cause that would put her in a bad spot. And it is based on a townread on Noraa that is not even hers:
In post 1234, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 1216, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1214, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 1061, Noraa wrote:Kanna just sucks at reading me generally so I'm weirded out that she's right but I'm waiting on her reply to that atm.
not sure what you want me to reply to? my teammates think you're town and after discussing with them, i agreed. i just read your catch up though and i had an epiphany that you're town by myself. i really see what infinity means by the spew whatever even if it looks bad = town!noraa now

i wouldn't say the "kanna can't read me" thing is accurate as well, i can point out to why i ended up reading you wrong in every one of those games and i think they were just unfortunate
Could you show us how exactly the conversation with your team wrt to Noraa was?
- infinity says she's town
- ydrasse pops in at some point to read noraa
- i express that in thread
- infinity says no, you don't understand how much i townread noraa
- i ask him for reasons
- he points me to the reasons and i elaborate in
So we come back to our starting point: SpringBreeze keeps making herself unjudgable hiding behind her teammates/other players' back, and her vote on Jingle has no insight at all other than "the case was bad".

The Last Dance

And this is the signal I was waiting for making this huge ass post:
In post 1622, Spring Breeze wrote:it's true i don't think i've been super on ball with the game so i combed back through and i think these takes are a lot truer to my heart.
She realized what was wrong about herself and tried to change it as if nothing happened before. Fresh start, this is real, this is me, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. Well let me tell you something, Demi Lovato, you SUCK. Wait I lost track. Oh yeah, the readlist: I can nitpick some particular reads that pretty much confirms everything I have said until now, but the ones that resonated the most to me were, again, the one where she now has Zaiden as townlean/null; and her read on yours trully:
In post 1622, Spring Breeze wrote: - pink ball, i'm pretty self conscious that i'm an attractive push for scum, but i don't think i can in good faith call that a scum push. otherwise content is a lot of asking questions and short comments which is pretty null.
I invite everyone in this thread to read a quarter of my ISO and tell me if you agree with miss SpringBreeze. This is, and I can't stress this enough, a preemptive discredit, ladies and gentleman. I, Pink Ball, have no content. Nothing, just questions, no actual insights on the game.

I wanna thank the acad- ok enough it's late.

VOTE: SpringBreeze[/quote]
staypositivefriend
staypositivefriend
Goon
staypositivefriend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by staypositivefriend »

VOTE: SpringBreeze
staypositivefriend
staypositivefriend
Goon
staypositivefriend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by staypositivefriend »

i noticed a slight inconsistency in your case (you said that SB wasn't pushing on cheetory before i brought up that something they did was towny - but their push on cheetory actually came before that point), but i vibe w/several of the other points that you made.

to piggyback off of the case that you made, something that pinged me about spring breeze this morning was the list of reads that she outed on #1622. i hinted at the stuff that was bothering me in my follow-up post, and i'll quote it for posterity:
In post 1745, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1622, Spring Breeze wrote: - spf; my teammate infinity says he mindmelds with her a lot, and i agree she's had good takes, but i don't think she's towntold enough for a townread. this maria post () still pings me; i still think is too logic leapy, and she expresses a townread on mariar for it which i think is unwarranted. i don't *think* i'm misunderstanding the point, or at least am too far off

- jake is lhf, but should absolutely not be townread by any stretch of the imagination

- gypx, i think is town. he's low effort solving, but still solving

- pink ball, i'm pretty self conscious that i'm an attractive push for scum, but i don't think i can in good faith call that a scum push. otherwise content is a lot of asking questions and short comments which is pretty null.
1. is this read on me not directly contradictory with your position here?
In post 536, Spring Breeze wrote:i really like spf so far; her deductions have been really good. unless i need to rethink, i think she's just town. agree with the noraa read and jake read.
you characterize me as town because my "deductions have been good", but in this post, you're saying that the deductions i've posted haven't been towny enough to warrant a townread. ....so, which one is it?

2. do you mind taking a more firm stance on jake here? we know that he's LHF - but does that mean that you scumread him? is jake a good hit today? i wanna hear your thought process about him

3. would you mind pointing me in the direction of some solving you've seen from gypx? the thing that's pinged me about him is a perceived lack of solving in his game

4. you characterized pink ball's treatment/push on you as "unfair" earlier in the game - how does pink ball treating you unfairly contrast with the idea that you think pink's push is in good faith? isn't it usually one or the other?

i know these are a lot of questions to throw at you, but i had some concerns w/some of the wording and the reads you outed in that post
several of the positions that SB took in her wallpost felt directly contradictory to the positions she took earlier in the game, and the way that she positioned her read on jake and pink ball in particular felt like she was trying to have it both ways - shading the players without directly confronting or pushing on them.

it also bothered me that spring characterized PB's push on her as being in "good faith", when she said that she thought pink ball was treating her unfairly just a day or two ago. it felt like she made that point about pink ball in the hopes of getting him off her back.

i think the SB slot needs a lot more pressure
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I saw her very first post about cheetory and left it out on purpose 'cause she said cheetory was overplaying transparency and quoted a bunch of cheet's post. But I talked about Spring's read on cheetory in her progression on him which is way more relevant than that first post.

Agree with what you say about the wallpost, but I got too tired to disect every single read and there are reads like "Gypyx town because he's doing nothing but scumhunting at the same time" that are not worth analyzing until we get SpringBreeze dismissed.

And I think the SB slot got the most pressure it can have with what I just did lol
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 1824, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1823, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 1803, SirCakez wrote:Murder is the meta your whole case on me or is there something else?
You don't have any real SRs from my POV
Did you read my readslist
Ok let's take a look
In post 1488, SirCakez wrote:y'all get to see something rare. a sircakez readslist!

town - pink ball, morning tweet, spf
nulltown - spring breeze, jake, midwaybear
null - murdersunny, spring breeze, gamma
???/halp me/ever so slightly edging on scum - noraa, cheet, zaiden
nullscum - pooky, jingle
scum - something_smart, maria, gypyx
Spoiler: everything you've said about Pooky
In post 1480, SirCakez wrote:I am disliking Pooky's entrance here even if you completely separate his wonky push on me
my teammates also think Pink Ball is obvious town btw and I 75% agree
*snip*
In post 1312, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1025, Noraa wrote:im comfortable calling cake scum at this point. wtf is with all the wagon hopping.
PRAISE JEEBUS
pooky ur gonna go into the scumbin if you sheep this literally proven to be a lie Noraa post
*snip*
In post 1370, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I keep reading cakez comments that feel like they r just echoing somebody else in the thread and agreeing with them - it's like he's a mirror and not actually pushing something that he's thinking about.
scum have used this exact logic to push me before
*snip*
In post 1485, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1443, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1412, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Cake and Maria are scum together

VOTE: Cake
FLAREON FRIEND ROLLED TOWN REJOICE ~!!!!!
this seems faked

Did I miss anything or was it just these two posts?

Spoiler: Everything about Jingle
In post 844, SirCakez wrote:
In post 840, Jingle wrote:
In post 835, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Why wouldn't you choose to go after someone who's been a little less contentful (like Clidd/Morning Tweet, for example.)
I don't know how I feel about being left out of {lowpostingexamples} while you included someone who's not actually in this game.
Yo this seems very LAMIST
In post 845, SirCakez wrote:I already didn't like Jingles opening
In post 848, SirCakez wrote:*snip*
I was keeping this in my pocket but this wall seems so fake
In post 1005, SirCakez wrote:
In post 992, Noraa wrote:VOTE: Jingle

Pretty obvious scum tbh. That vote on me is actually like absolute crap. I expect better from jingle.
Jingle is scummy but this OMGUS is shit
In post 1124, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1121, MariaR wrote:Also unwnd and me both agree Jingle has openly tried to pocket people like Cakez (and is doing it successfully)

Honestly, just take a glance at Jingles iso and read it slowly. I have it written another way in my notes but my teammates is funnier so:
'Everything Jingle types looks like a scummy cars saleman trying to sell me a rip off on words alone'
i still think Jingle is scummy
In post 1220, SirCakez wrote:I think I want to stick to the gyp wagon despite my suspicions of jingle and noraa
I have a good feeeling about it
In post 1485, SirCakez wrote:*snip*
In post 1449, Jingle wrote:*snip*
if Zaiden is indeed scum it is definitely with Jingle I think
*snip*

You're just kind of calling him scummy, no substance.

Spoiler: SS
In post 1485, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1387, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1321, Noraa wrote:Currently what I think is that jingle thinks I'm a pr and that's why he's pushing me.
Right, because nothing's easier to mis-exe than a PR.
In post 1388, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1338, Noraa wrote:I think he said to stop crumbing because that's a townie thing to say.
But the fact that he then goes after someone that he apparently thinks crumbed is just weird?
You know, I actually vibe with this reasoning. I would like to see Jingle address this.
In post 1389, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1352, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why is every post you make a snipey one-liner? :3
Because concision is a virtue.
S_S is making a lot of nothingburger posts like these
where is the content S_S?
*snip*
sure but also what are your reads tho?
In post 1476, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1471, MariaR wrote: Check out S_S for me thanks. I haven't been wrong on this read and I'm pretty sure he's a wolf again
Ah jeez S_S has been a hot topic on our team. xtoxm agrees with you
ok S_S is officially in the scum pile thx

Not a lot here either?

Spoiler: Maria
In post 1221, SirCakez wrote:Creature thinks Gamma, Gyp and Maria are suspiciously
In post 1235, SirCakez wrote:Yeah good call on Maria SB
Creature raised some good points against her in our PT
Cheet's desire to sheep her is suspicious
In post 1237, SirCakez wrote:I think it's weird that Maria has been townread by many for seemingly little reason yes
In post 1474, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1264, Noraa wrote:I don't really know what my read on Maria is but at least she's not SRing me for shit reasons is kinda my opinion on it.
Noraa this is such garbage and you know it
even if you are town you need to seriously rework whatever it is you're doing here
In post 1269, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 1243, SirCakez wrote:Yeah but why go to her immediately?
Townblocking, I'm following my gut on Maria because it's been marginally okay on reading her previously, I think Maria's a good townplayer/was confident about her read and Zaiden was not a townread.
do you TR Maria here now?
In post 1271, MariaR wrote:Imagine getting called sus cause 2 people townread each other and want to sheep/bounce reads off each other. Wild
this is a nasty mischaracterization
In post 1478, SirCakez wrote:*snip*
In post 1291, MariaR wrote:It's very amusing to hear that kind of argument since you couldn't get further from my personality if you tried. Anyway it's not like I'm going to be the day 1 fade. I can care less if you TR me or have me at null branch off me to more important matters unless you really find this so pressing.
really hate this post

*snip*

Noticing a pattern here...

Spoiler: gypyx
In post 1478, SirCakez wrote:*snip*
In post 1275, staypositivefriend wrote:i got 2 of my teammates (petapan & hercule) to ISO gypx for me, and they both came out of it agreeing that he's a slot that warrants more pressure/pushes. petapan thought that he was living up to his scum meta by not appearing to actually gamesolve & by going through the motions
noting this as a reason to keep on Gypyx
In post 1286, Gypyx wrote:*snip*
there's like two votes on you. this is not very good reasoning.
*snip*
In post 1480, SirCakez wrote:*snip*
In post 1307, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1276, Gypyx wrote:hey all, sorry for the recent inactivity, i'll be able to catchup soon

no i'm not pulling a Silent Star 3 i swear, got actual life issues lol

pedit : that ain't my scum meta lol
This feels like a town post.
I disagree its null at best
*snip*

None of these reads seem developed at all? Quote anything I missed (from pre-readlist) though.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Catching up tomorrow
alt of MURDERCAT
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

VOTE: Spring Breeze
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1975, Pink Ball wrote:snip
You know, I'm getting the strangest sense of deja vu here. It's like somebody already posted this somewhere. Was it Punk Bill? Are you just sheeping Punk Bill? Not cool man.

Still kinda waiting on PI to come back and unwilling to end the day before then.
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1982, Jingle wrote:
In post 1975, Pink Ball wrote:snip
You know, I'm getting the strangest sense of deja vu here. It's like somebody already posted this somewhere. Was it Punk Bill? Are you just sheeping Punk Bill? Not cool man.

Still kinda waiting on PI to come back and unwilling to end the day before then.
This is how it felt posting (and reposting) that:
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i have lost the battle against Calculus I and Calculus-based physics

You guys dont have to do anything else but id appreciate extra time if possible

my cureent townlist is midway, PB, Zaiden, Cheet, Noraa, and SFP with possibly midway slightly lower in case his scumgame has improved / it is good and i missed it. Zaiden and Cheet especially i townread from their exchange, and Noraa from hers with me. I think it is likely there is no more than 1 scum im reading wrong if any
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:50 pm

That is a work of art
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh days last longer than i thought nevermind that
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1793, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1790, Gypyx wrote:uh fine, really quick though as i really have to sleep

town : cheet / SPF / MWB / gamma?

scum : MariaR / Cakez / Pooky??? (need to read)

Noraa : Noraa

also have a read on murder that i'm not willing to disclose until future events

pedit : ty noraa, very cool
kk thanks, i'd like to hear u expand on some of these reads when u have the time
say right now who you want me to develop for when i got time
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1802, SirCakez wrote:I have not been trying here tbh so I will try to step up
I will note Gypyx's shift onto me looks awful considering I've been on him most of the game
i was on you since quite some time though, why didn't you point this out before?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1808, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1610, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1607, SirCakez wrote:now that TENET is over I can say I think Gypyx is playing to his scum meta from that game
<3 thanks for playing Gyp
y'know, the reason i was playing like that is cuz that's my actual town meta
You can't just say "my scum game was my town meta" tho
That's not how meta works
thing is, i was really playing as hard as I could to my town playstyle, did you even compared my 2 most recent games?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1842, Something_Smart wrote:For the record I think every time Cakez has been this annoying he's been town. I haven't played with scum-him in a hot minute, but like, I'm not sure if he would be able to replicate his irritating tunnels on me that accurately.
doubt it, like, tunnels are more of a personality clash, so unless cakez changes personailty with alignement, he'd still tunnel u

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1858, Noraa wrote:He's approached me in such bad faith this whole time. It's like ew.
Noraa, at some point you gotta explain how you differentiate like, peeps who push you cuz they are bad and peeps who push you cuz they are scum

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Gypyx »

anyways that was all for my semi-catchup, gtg

bottom text
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1987, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1790, Gypyx wrote:uh fine, really quick though as i really have to sleep

kk thanks, i'd like to hear u expand on some of these reads when u have the time
Wallcase Maria. Do it for the memes.
This is a Parachute.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:11 pm

In post 1990, Gypyx wrote:tunnels are more of a personality clash
Not usually. In this case, maybe, but that doesn't mean that he'd see me the same way if he were informed about my alignment.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1994, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1990, Gypyx wrote:tunnels are more of a personality clash
Not usually. In this case, maybe, but that doesn't mean that he'd see me the same way if he were informed about my alignment.
how confident are you on that?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1993, Jingle wrote:
In post 1987, Gypyx wrote:

Wallcase Maria. Do it for the memes.
alright, maria wallcase when i can

bottom text

bottom text
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:16 pm

75% maybe?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

everyone can expect my 6000 word essay analyzing every single word choice from gamma emerald in this game sometime in the next 4-6 day cycles.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1997, Something_Smart wrote:75% maybe?
i see, i'll think about that then

bottom text

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”