Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3213, quiet wrote:Same to BB I guess
they're scum or dumb in my eyes so a good elim
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Babies are the most therapeutical things ever.

First thing I'd like to do is apologize to quiet. You didn't do anything wrong, I misread a post and took out some rage on you. That was out of line, and why people shouldn't play mafia when stressed the fuck out
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 3065, BBmolla wrote:I’m probably content to sheep Andres and Mom

Mom why are you so convinced on Nor?
Not as convinced as I thought. I don't like the fact that they are trying to be the big voice, and not listening to anyone else who has an opposing opinion on them.

However, I am more than sure that Luca is scum here, and I'm very certain that the interactions between them and Luca are not indicative of partners. What it's more indicative of, is Luca making an attempted to pocket norwees slot.

Similarly, despite how much I feel that Quiets IIOA makes him feel like scum here, I don't see newb scum openly defending their buddy and asking people what they think about him, and his play
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by Momrangal »

My current Hero solve is

Luca/plus/???

Third slot was Quiet but like.... Unlikely for reasons outlined.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2867, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m sorry if i’ve hurt your feelings in my desire to win this game, but when i have a hunch of a scumread i will fight for it @Momrangal
It isn't about my feelings here. It's about the fact that, by taking a leadership slot, you can outright manipulate the town and, I don't think you deserve such a position. I'm also not the only one who has brought this up when it comes to your scum equity this game
In post 2884, Vaxkiller wrote:
Rethinking mini.
Vax moves from null-scum to null-town. Post rings genuine in ways that can't be described in words
In post 2902, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2846, Momrangal wrote:Hey Luca, instead of diverting the focus, why don't you look at norwee and state how he isn't scum trying to ride on some kind of town cred he should have for bussing NM
Norwegian is well out of his scum range imo.
Well ok. Why are your reads so shallow? Why is your first thought, regarding this post is "look at mara deflecting off her partner!" When it should be "why is she not Interested in molla and more interested in Norwee"

Also, molla is low hanging fruit at this point in the game. What benefit would I get from blatant redirection?

Also to the point, why are you far more interested in pushing the easy slots and town-reading the more active slots. Even at this point in time, you haven't expressed much of a scum read on me until I took the V/La
quote="In post 2913 , Andresvmb"]VOTE: Titus

I don’t think we’ve pressured here enough, and I think this could also be Scum. There’s a lot of promises of work but nothing that’s actually done, and an admission that Not_Mafia’s flip makes them look bad.[/quote]
If I were to be looking for an infiltration in my town reads, I would go for Titus first but I don't think I am at that point yet

In post 2960, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Titus

Reason:
A: Mathblade kill points to Titus
B: Their VCA is bad and they are pushing the vote on likely town.
This was brought up D2. I know Titus and math are twins, I'm pretty sure a fair amount of this playlist do as well. Just because you're the only one who's voiced it, doesn't mean others haven't been thinking it. I thought math was a Titus frame, and if scum wanted to follow through with the Titus frame this would be the first post I would make
In post 2997, Luca Blight wrote:With the VC having NM at 6 votes and PlusJOYED at 5, Momrangal comes out with a classic soft partner defence:
In post 955, Momrangal wrote:The points against NM is fair though, and I'm aware of cheekys preferences and NMs disposition to games but I would hate to lynch on policy, which is what it does kinda feel like to me
In post 2998, Luca Blight wrote:Here it also seems that she is trying to push the attention away from Not_Mafia post-claim.
In post 1202, Momrangal wrote:More likely than not, NM wouldn't have been pushed to L-1 and even if he did, there were just enough people giving him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't even need to claim.

I feel like the claim drop was a means to make people stop focusing on him which, overall helps the game state because the game is more than just NM so...

Let's do that?
This is just about all Momrangal had to say about the NM slot D1.
In post 2999, Luca Blight wrote:I just realised BBMolla also changed from PlusJOYED to Hayker for no apparent reason:
In post 2761, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Plusjoyed
In post 2946, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Hayker
What happened to cause this change in vote, when both have barely posted since D1? It seems as though he just wanted a cheap bit of distancing, further supporting my BBMolla/Momrangal/PlusJOYED theory.
I would need to look back to see if Luca was one of the pushers of plus because if he isn't, than this push here would make sense if he is partnered with plus

They are pairing me with them and pushing me first. When I flip town, it would give scum!Luca enough doubt to not make a push on scum buddy plusjoyed the next day.
In post 3006, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm not one to complain about being townread, but why is Momrangal slamming other players for "bus'ing" when I think I "bus'sed" N_M the hardest?
You do realize, I sniffed out scum-dbg a mile away in yellow stone.
In post 3009, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3007, quiet wrote:Also @anyone, stealing a question from Gamma.

Are today’s posts within Luca’s scumrange? Do scum frame people using prev quotes like this with much frequency, or is this as towny as it’s starting to seem to me?
Luca is pretty good as scum, but i do believe his level of effort is pretty townie here. As scum he can be consistent and political, but hus level of effort isn’t up to par. So yes i’m quite ready to lock Luca as town by this point.
Yeah, Norwee is very likely a Luca-pocket

Oh hey two pages of back and forth between Molla and Luca. Molla hard TRs me but we're still buddies togethe good times.
In post 3057, quiet wrote:@mom
Again, I apologise for my reaction for this entire wall. I don't remember even asking for your opinion on (chk?) Though. What prompted this?
In post 3075, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3058, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3053, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2975, Luca Blight wrote:My guess right now would be BBMolla, Momrangal, PlusJOYED scumteam, presuming there's four in total.
Wow
Did I hit the jackpot?
DING DING DING
Ur a troll wrap b4 ppl take this for srs
In post 3171, Andresvmb wrote:Also, we really should have executed Hayker. How is that player not Scum again? Molla just seems like Town to me based on today.
How can we be mind-melding one moment and the next we're like oil and water? My experience with you is like a rollercoaster. I'm more than sure that Hayker is town here

In post 3176, Luca Blight wrote:If there’s a Town rolecop who visited Momrangal N3 then they should claim - because if there isn’t then she is Town.
Hot take!

Rolefishing disguised in a pro-town manner. I would bet that, if Luca is scum as I suspect, there is a town RC this game and Luca wants to know who they are so they can take them out
In post 3190, Titus wrote:
In post 3149, Momrangal wrote:I made it clear that I am not in the best fucking mindspace for mafia and you go and decide that it's fucking ok to make an attack based on that fact, like what the fuck type of human being are you
Makes me think quiet might be scum given similar rationale was used on Nero why not try it again?
With Norwee at the head of the nero lynch that would mean He and Quiet would be scum together for Quiets push on Chk.

It would also mean they are scum with Luca for his push on the lurker slots, and what he perceived to hear slot that wouldn't push back. What I think is more likely is the scum team here saw town make such a push so they might be copying that
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Binatog’s information confirms Momrangal as town.
Thank god, now i can ignore the slot safely.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want to figure out what is going on with this one.
VOTE: PlusJoyed
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3230, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Binatog’s information confirms Momrangal as town.
Thank god, now i can ignore the slot safely.
Well, confirmed as long as a Town Rolecop didn't target her.

Until such time as there's a Rolecop claim, I will assume Momrangal is Town.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If a town rolecop target her then it will be clear at some point so even if we're not laying it down as 100% proof it's at least enough to leave the slot alone until the period where it might or might not be confirmed if the one that target her was scum aligned or not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Mod
Can we get a VC?

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If there's a Town rolecop in the game that didn't target her, they should at least crumb the fact, if not reveal it outright. There could possibly be a rolecop on both teams.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:14 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm gonna have to review again, but I'm Ok with this for now:

VOTE: plusJOYED
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I still think BBMolla/plusJOYED are likely to be partners.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I think it was telling how BBMolla pushed the idea of a lurker elim consistently D1 but ignored plusJOYED, and as soon as the Hayker wagon overtook the Not_Mafia and PlusJOYED wagons BBMolla jumped on it and was suddenly impatient to end the day.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Consider also that Binatog revealed a lazy roleblocker. Which is most likely a town role. So that makes it even more likely that the rolecop is a scum alligned role.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Town pile:

Norwegian
Quiet
Gamma
Vax
Momrangal
DGB
Binatog
----
Andres, Hayker

Suspects:

BBMolla
plusJOYED
chkflip
Titus

That's where I'm at right now. I'll have to review the Andres slot again as I haven't really liked his recent posts.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Binatog13 and Momrangal are confirmed town now. I highly doubt Binatog would be able to pull some form of gambit where he fakes his role here as scum. (And definitely not in the way he did)
As for Momrangal one should always assume that a player targeted by a scum investigative role is town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 0, Mizzytastic wrote:MathBlade,
Town Role Watcher
, killed night 1
Rannygazoo,
Town Odd Nights Rolestopper
, killed night 3
According to Binatog's claim (which i believe 100%)
Town has together with the ones above:
Town Voyeur

And a
Town Lazy Roleblocker

It doesn't make sense for us to also have a rolecop. Town would be too stacked.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:14 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Yes, I agree that Binatog is conftown and Momrangal almost conftown.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If BBMolla is scum, as I believe, then Hayker is Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I think BBMolla/plus are likely partners, but I could also see a world where it's something like BBMolla, Titus, Andres/chkflip. Titus and Andres both did a little pushing on Plus instead of the NM wagon D1, so I'm not entirely comfortable that wagon was pure. It really bothers me how BBMolla ignored the plus wagon, while also showing no interest in voting the NM slot, though.

VOTE: BBMolla

This is what feels right.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How many votes are they on?
I miiiiiight consider going there.

- Bunno
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Mizzytastic »