Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 619, Spring Breeze wrote:uncrowned also started reading the game and said he felt the same pings on midway early on and that hard push would probably be what he did if he was here.
In post 729, Spring Breeze wrote: ydrasse also dropped in and told me omgus'ing/townreading people feels like town!noraa energy. i feel good about that too
In post 961, Spring Breeze wrote: infinity just said he agrees with me on the read that he doesn't know what scum!pooky is doing here. his play is a bit like one night stand (our last game with all three of us) now that i think of it

infinity also said i haven't expressed his opinions in the way they should be, and he sees noraa's towny soul. he feels good about it
In post 979, Spring Breeze wrote: i asked infinity about his noraa soulread and he said something like scum!noraa does things specifically to get townread while town!noraa probably spews whatever even if it might not look good. this in particular is pretty heartsong, as isis would say
In post 1214, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 1061, Noraa wrote:Kanna just sucks at reading me generally so I'm weirded out that she's right but I'm waiting on her reply to that atm.
not sure what you want me to reply to? my teammates think you're town and after discussing with them, i agreed.
In post 1622, Spring Breeze wrote: - noraa i think is town. she's actually playing very similar to a game i hard scumread her in and she was town. this is also one of the reads infinity feels really good about so i am locking in
- spf; my teammate infinity says he mindmelds with her a lot, and i agree she's had good takes, but i don't think she's towntold enough for a townread.
- murdersunny; i have seen murdercat in other games though and he generally has a lot to say. the fact he's popped in a few times and said he's had nothing to say/nothing is happening feels strange because i almost feel like he wouldn't be able to contain his opinions as town if he's town. the change in playstyle is leantown, but it also lets him get away with not offering opinions. i'm fully open to looking at his case though
This are all quotes about her teammates making her reads instead of her own, after the "point of inflection". The read about SPF is atrociously fencesitty. The funny thing is, and that's why I'm leaving it there, her read on murdersunny is based on her own read of the game, when she relied on infinity's read on him all the time. That's not hers', that's inifinity's job and she's taking the credit now that she has established something meaningful.
In post 1622, Spring Breeze wrote: my team hasn't been around for this game
Also I wanted to end the
The Last Dance
section with this quote but I forgot, thanks for the second opportunity.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Pink Ball »

There you go, sorry. Oh and with a pagetop! This time wasn't on purpose
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:51 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2172, SirCakez wrote:Maria/Jingle/SB/Pooky?
I'm wilding out here.
How do Gypyx and SS fit into this puzzle?
Do you normally post solves D1. This feels a bit forced
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2174, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Exactly. 6 overlapping convos is confusing.
So pick one.

How do you feel about the Murder Cakez interactions, for example?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2175, Pink Ball wrote:The Last Dance
No, that's Kanna, not Mary Jane.
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2163, Jingle wrote: On, the other hand, Now that we're done talking about PB for a moment, I'd like to focus on J.
Smooth transition.

I've tried to lure Elsa into hydraing with me with no avail
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:54 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2168, SirCakez wrote:These are just some examples, I don't want to make a massive wall. But there ya go.
Again, I'm looking for some reasoning here. What in these posts seem town indicative to you? What parts can't be faked?
alt of MURDERCAT
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2164, SirCakez wrote:Isn't there some kind of wiki thing that says this kind of post is usually from scum?
Either way I'm calling it scummy. Kinda LAMIST in that it's like "oh I'm here and so confused!"
Gamma is sliding towards nullscum.
Hrmm.
This is a Parachute.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

And this
In post 2047, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 2039, SirCakez wrote:I said this earlier to SPF but I tend to not overtly explain reads unless someone asks about them. So yeah you can say there's no "substance" but you cannot argue I'm not being clear with why I'm scumreading people.
Can you sum up each of your scum reads in a single sentence? Not just pointing out things that make them scummy but actually reasoning showing they are scum?

For example, I'm not interested in "Cake switched reads on Kanna and that's scummy" I'm interested in "Cake switched reads on Kanna because they are partners together and he didn't want to push her too hard."

A lot of your statements are like the first sentence and not like the second sentence. Here's what I would say for you:

Cake has too many scum reads because he wants to distance from his partners while trying to push for a miselim and it's being passive instead of actively pushing a case because he wants to see where the wind is blowing before committing to a single wagon.
Maria's play this game is designed to avoid antagonizing anyone while trying to accumulate townreads for her playstyle.
Something_Smart was coasting for most of the game up until I started pushing him recently (at which point I feel the argument we got in pointed to him being scum trying to get me off of him), and during that coasting ~80% of his posts were not progressing any sort of scumhunting and instead seemed like activeposting.
Jingle's posting has a lot of sub-surface scum intention behind it where he is trying to redirect wagons towards certain players that I feel are town and also setting himself up to be clear of blame for when those players flip town.
I am sheeping SPF somewhat on Gypyx but but I also feel he has been rather defensive this game and seems to be playing pretty survivalistically as opposed to putting himself out there on reads.
Pooky's play seems to be way too reliant on friendly xD type posting, buddying, and going along with wagons other people make for him.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2180, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2163, Jingle wrote: On, the other hand, Now that we're done talking about PB for a moment, I'd like to focus on J.
Smooth transition.

I've tried to lure Elsa into hydraing with me with no avail
Have you tried leaving a trail of candies on the ground that leads into a cardboard box held up by a stick?
This is a Parachute.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2177, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2172, SirCakez wrote:Maria/Jingle/SB/Pooky?
I'm wilding out here.
How do Gypyx and SS fit into this puzzle?
Do you normally post solves D1. This feels a bit forced
Sometimes? I do it when I feel like it.
Specifically here my scumreads don't fit together so I must be wrong somewhere so I was sort of looking for help.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:57 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2183, SirCakez wrote:I am sheeping SPF somewhat on Gypyx but but I also feel he has been rather defensive this game and seems to be playing pretty survivalistically as opposed to putting himself out there on reads.
Are you sheeping SPF or is Gypyx your strongest SR, as you said earlier?
alt of MURDERCAT
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2181, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 2168, SirCakez wrote:These are just some examples, I don't want to make a massive wall. But there ya go.
Again, I'm looking for some reasoning here. What in these posts seem town indicative to you? What parts can't be faked?
I feel like we're going in circles here. I already said I liked it when Spring Breeze showed up and started scumhunting. I liked how she pried into Cheet and Zaiden at a point where they were being pretty feisty. It would be a dangerous move to make as scum. She took some risks on where she was pushing.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2183, SirCakez wrote:Jingle's posting has a lot of sub-surface scum intention behind it where he is trying to redirect wagons towards certain players that I feel are town and also setting himself up to be clear of blame for when those players flip town.
Jingle's playstyle as either alignment:

This is a Parachute.
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Zaiden »

Yeah mb just saw the TENET stuff after I posted and can agree it was a different game. In that case, are there any other games you can reference where Pooky shows a similar scum meta?
In post 2090, Zaiden wrote:With S_S, I also don't think scum would outright admit 'This is how I would act as scum'. And I don't think scum would readily admit to that or rail so hard against Cakez in such a public way. I'm townleaning S_S here.
Why not[/quote]

Upon re-reading that interaction and realising it was a response to MWB, I suppose S_S can't deny 'This is how I would react as scum' because they would get called out for lying. And as for railing hard against you, I think it was Cheetory who essentially asked both of you to 1v1 so it wasn't a case made out of nowhere of their own initiative. In hindsight, that post definitely seems a bit too prepared since Cheetory literally asked on a short notice, as if S_S hoped the game would go in that direction. I think it's more the fact I would have expected scum!S_S to sit back, play some defence and let you dig yourself into a hole or for the rest of the wagon to do the dirty work (considering how the game's been flowing) rather than proactively bury you with that string of meta reads.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2186, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 2183, SirCakez wrote:I am sheeping SPF somewhat on Gypyx but but I also feel he has been rather defensive this game and seems to be playing pretty survivalistically as opposed to putting himself out there on reads.
Are you sheeping SPF or is Gypyx your strongest SR, as you said earlier?
Why can't it be both?
Like if you made a diagram of my Gypyx scumread sheeping SPF would be 33% but then the other 66% would be the original reasoning on my own that I've pointed out.
I find SPF to be quite town so her approval of Gypyx scum makes me feel more confident.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Zaiden »

Fak I effed up my post formatting. Can someone mod edit correct it for me? Thanks.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Jingle »

Really not liking Cakez defending SB before she even responds to the case, btw, especially after I just said lets wait for SB to respond to the case.

Hint Hint.
This is a Parachute.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2192, Jingle wrote:Really not liking Cakez defending SB before she even responds to the case, btw, especially after I just said lets wait for SB to respond to the case.

Hint Hint.
????????????????????
Murder is asking me why I nulltown-ed Spring Breeze earlier on so I am explaining that. This is not in any way a response to the PB case.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

See that is the kind of misrep that is making me scumbin Jingle.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

Murder I really feel like you are overestimating how much thought goes into my play. I don't tend to deeply analyze things and have deep content behind my reads. I kind of just go with what I see and feel.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2191, Zaiden wrote:Fak I effed up my post formatting. Can someone mod edit correct it for me? Thanks.
Only UT is allowed and I don't think he ever fixes tags in his games. Technically the other LMods could, but it would be an abuse of power. If you think it's unreadable, you can repost like PB did, or you can just leave it be (which is fine here).
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2194, SirCakez wrote:See that is the kind of misrep that is making me scumbin Jingle.
Let me be less subtle.

SB hasn't posted content since her reads list, which was 23 pages ago. Shut up about her until she responds so we have a chance of reading the low content slots too, mkay?
This is a Parachute.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:05 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2161, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah actually. Have the two of Pooky/Kanna played a game where they were different alignments? What happened?
in SS2: Menagarie, I was scum and Kanna voted me out on D1 because Isis wrote some things that were so beautiful that it made me cry and Kanna has it in her signature now.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Zaiden »

In post 2196, Jingle wrote:
In post 2191, Zaiden wrote:Fak I effed up my post formatting. Can someone mod edit correct it for me? Thanks.
Only UT is allowed and I don't think he ever fixes tags in his games. Technically the other LMods could, but it would be an abuse of power. If you think it's unreadable, you can repost like PB did, or you can just leave it be (which is fine here).
How come everyone else get to edit but I can't?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”