Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:35 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Plusjoyed
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:37 am

Post by BBmolla »

I’m gonna submit a Vig on Luca and hope that I’m secretly a vig and it goes through
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:38 am

Post by BBmolla »

Just letting you know scum if more of you hop on my wagon it will be blatant you are scum upon my flip and I don’t recommend
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:40 am

Post by BBmolla »

Scum are hiding in (Luca, Vax, Gamma, Plusjoyed, Hayker)
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 3322, chkflip wrote:I look forward to it.

Mom, Mini wasn't Koba but fair points.
In post 3323, chkflip wrote:Or rather Koba wasn't... Mini was... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WRONG SLOT
Pftttttt

It's 8AM here. Still, though. I'm trying to parse why the sudden backing down on plusjoyed and lucas scum-reads on easier to lynch slots.

Pedit: gamma could be another infiltrated town read but I'm pretty sure Hayker and Vax are town
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3326, BBmolla wrote:I’m gonna submit a Vig on Luca and hope that I’m secretly a vig and it goes through
Luca is town, so let's call it a "factional kill."
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:43 am

Post by chkflip »

PlusJOYED has more scum equity than BBmolla

PROVE ME WRONG
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:05 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 294, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 196, Andresvmb wrote:Last time we played, I could understand your POV. And you seemed more careful. Here you aren’t really being careful. I mean, you threw out a completely emotional reason to begin questioning my slot (based on literally faulty logic), and your focus seems overly narrow.

Whatever, just an early take. Some folks are already trying to sideline you by calling your approach superficial and what not. There’s probably something there, but you haven’t questioned it much.
andres putting more effort at the start here to make up for last game or because he's scum?
In post 1366, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1037, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Plusjoyed

Actually I want to see something from this slot.
you will not
In post 1367, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If i could vote both Hayker and Plusjoyed at the same time i probably would.
ur pfp is cute and cultured go hayker
In post 1369, PlusJOYED wrote:no one else scumreads titus huh
Scum equity posting.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who would most likely be alligned with Plusjoyed if they flip scum?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:29 am

Post by chkflip »

I really prefer to only focus on associating to flips I know, not the hundred "what-ifs" assigned to my assertation. Are you disputing the equity here, or...?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wanted to know if you had anything beyond issues with their posting.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:45 am

Post by chkflip »

I do want to know where Titus is getting "Plus!town = Andres!scum" exactly (I think I see it?) but it isn't usually a conversation I find myself getting heavily involved in. I don't solve with long lists of potential scum teams. It honestly boils down to something I have always and will always follow. If the conversation holds more WIFOM bullshit in it than fact, miss me on that one.

If I had a scum team's worth of associatives to Not_Mafia I'd say so. But would that be my solve? Fuck no, that's preposterous.

Pedit: With PlusJOYED? Yes, absolutely. VCA (sheep Titus), showed examples of an unwillingness to play the game they signed up for or replaced into or what the hell ever (I have meta as all alignments being against this shit), and it's fucking D4. If you aren't helping further the game then you need to go away, period.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3336, chkflip wrote:I do want to know where Titus is getting "Plus!town = Andres!scum"
The early part of the Plus wagon happened before the NM/Cheeky wagon. That ends with my vote. Only two votes occurred after. Andres and Bypass. If Plus is a counterwagon to scum (which is the plus town theory) scum have to come on after the cheeky/nm wagon formed. That's Andres or Bypass. Bypass is conftown.

Therefore if Plus town, Andres is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:40 am

Post by chkflip »

Eh. Plus' 296 adds some credence to that tangentially.

UNVOTE: PlusJOYED
VOTE: PlusJOYED

Does this bother you, Titus?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:42 am

Post by chkflip »

Sorry, 294. It's like four posts up I just quoted it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3338, chkflip wrote:Eh. Plus' 296 adds some credence to that tangentially.

UNVOTE: PlusJOYED
VOTE: PlusJOYED

Does this bother you, Titus?
Yes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PlusJoyed can you just come in here and selfvote if you are scum tnx.

- Bunno
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Don't be petty.

That actually applies to both of you. :lol:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well i certainly hope they didn't expect showers of praise and flower petals dancing in the air when their play is to literally just make 1 bad post and then leave.

- Bunno
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

I get it but it also skirts that "replace out" "play against your wincon" mentality. I'm being cheeky, mostly. Eight days is a good amount of time. From VC to now, we're currently at: BBmolla or PlusJOYED. Small wagon on Luca needs to get louder if it wants to be taken more seriously. There shouldn't be three people with their vote out of use at this stage.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Hayker »

My vote was accurate mod, the last few pagws havent cause my mind to change either. I'll tty to be more careful with the spelling
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 3343, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well i certainly hope they didn't expect showers of praise and flower petals dancing in the air when their play is to literally just make 1 bad post and then leave.

How many times have you seen suicidal scum comparwd to suicidal townie? Feels like a standard easy exdcution
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

It isn't suicidal. It's refusing to play which, again, for those taking notes, has been exhibited TWICE throughout the game. Completely different argument.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I started re-reading the entire game, because I really wanted to focus on a lot of the stuff I felt I missed about how the Cheeky wagon came about.

plus is a bad execution here. And @Titus I think you’re Town, but you tying plus’ flip to mine is giving Scum cover.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

My reads have been dreadful. I get it now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”