MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:17 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Do you think I'm drowning the thread? Because I intentionally tried to do nothing for the first 70 pages of the game. Or do you just mean you only have 1 strong TR?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:19 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2249, SirCakez wrote:Who is Monty?
Monty is PrivateI.
alt of MURDERCAT
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Votecount 1.10Cheetory6
Gamma Emerald - 1 (Jake)
Gypyx
Jake The Wolfie - 1 (Jingle)
Jingle - 3 (Spring Breeze, noraa, Zaiden)
MURDERSUNNY
MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet
noraa - 1 (PrivateI)
Pink Ball
PookyTheMagicalBear
PrivateI
SirCakez - 3 (Pooky, MURDERSUNNY, Gypyx)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze - 4 (Pink Ball, staypositivefriend, Something_Smart, SirCakez)
staypositivefriend
Zaiden - 2 (Gamma Emerald, MariaR)

Not Voting - 3 (Cheetory6, midwaybear, Morning Tweet)

Day 1 ends on January 29th at 8PM EST. With 18 alive, it takes 10 to ask someone politely to leave.

If I make a mistake in the Votecount, please PM me or message me on Discord to let me know. Do not clutter the thread with posts about it.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2250, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Do you think I'm drowning the thread? Because I intentionally tried to do nothing for the first 70 pages of the game. Or do you just mean you only have 1 strong TR?
I don't think there's an individual leading the charge, and I deserve my fair share of the blame. I do think the thread itself is in a state where:
In post 2174, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 2163, Jingle wrote:Jake, what particularly don't you understand about what's happening? There's like 6 different conversations right now and I find it odd that you're not interested in weighing in on any of them. Well, not odd, really. More annoying.
Exactly. 6 overlapping convos is confusing.
being the closest Jake has come to content in 2 days isn't necessarily a red flag, and I'd like to calm it down so that I have some semblance of ability to read into whether it should be or not.
This is a Parachute.
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:40 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Fair enough, I am happy to focus on SB when she returns.
alt of MURDERCAT
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 2178, Jingle wrote:
In post 2174, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Exactly. 6 overlapping convos is confusing.
So pick one.

How do you feel about the Murder Cakez interactions, for example?
Bleh.

I haven't read it.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Thank you, [MODERATOR]
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2255, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 2178, Jingle wrote:
In post 2174, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Exactly. 6 overlapping convos is confusing.
So pick one.

How do you feel about the Murder Cakez interactions, for example?
Bleh.

I haven't read it.
Then do it
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Zaiden »

In post 2202, Jingle wrote:
In post 2199, Zaiden wrote:How come everyone else get to edit but I can't?
Inside a game topic only Listmods and players marked as moderators for that game topic can edit.

In GD, everyone should be able to edit their own posts I think.

In PT's, the PT owner can give editing powers.

Anything that says PEdit stands for preview edit.
Oh right I took PEdit to be some sort of edit. Thanks for clarifying!
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Zaiden »

Also I just noticed something. Does one of Gamma or MariaR have a double vote for me? Or is that a Vote Count mistake?
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Zaiden »

Oh wait I was meant to PM that. Sry.
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:07 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2255, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Bleh.

I haven't read it.
I will sum it up for you. I think Cake is being passive and I don't think there is substance behind his reads. I think that he has had reads change throughout the game more for convenience than due to actual game events. What do you think about that take?
alt of MURDERCAT
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

>mfw Murder just repeats the same thing about me despite me spending a bunch of time trying to explain my thought process and answering questions

I don't care if you scumread me but why even bother with all of those questions when you're just going to keep repeating contrary to what I've explained?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:21 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I'm summing up the point of the interaction for Jake.
alt of MURDERCAT
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Zaiden »

In post 2213, MariaR wrote:Feeling sick will try and get to this tomorrow
Btw, you might have declared a Wall War on me but I'm sorry to hear you're feeling sick. Take care and hope you feel better tomorrow!
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:33 am

Post by PrivateI »

do i have a negative covid test? not yet. do i have spicy takes? not really.

Zaiden, how are ya feeling about Pooky yourself lately?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Gypyx »

alright so, i'm here, todo :
explain the read on pook
try to make a clean wallcase on maria
find out why i had gamma!town
try to sort zaiden / maybe noraa
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (9/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Gypyx »

Okay so for Mr.Pooky P. Pookster

basically, i find that pooky's focus on kanna is more likely to come from scum, as he just goes around claiming that kanna is obvtown cuz relations, which isn't that strong of a reason from an outside PoV, and yet, even with such a tr on her, i don't see any posts where he actually tries to cooperate or anything (sorry if that's actually not the case)

plus he's not being very pushy, which is relatively fine on it's own but it's too the point of over friendliness, which might just be how he is now that i think about it

basically feels like he's just stalling around trying to avoid making waves and getting the town onto him
In post 1901, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1876, SirCakez wrote:Scum Pooky was very much laid-back and not controlling in TENET recently. He seems to be playing to that meta here.
because the entire game state was being controlled by Cabd and LLD so I had no need to take control at any point except D1 when I kind of did it for lulz.

and you kind of know this since you were in the scum discord with us that I was deferring to cabd pretty much the entire game so kinda mis-reppy for you to use that to meta me here?
by the way, you're dodging the more interesting question here, why would you do that as town?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (9/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Spring Breeze »

i might take a bit but WILL catch up eventually and address everything, please give me some time

re
In post 1970, Pink Ball wrote:The great thing about using someone else's insights is that you can be easily absolved of any consequences. This is the kind of thing that is really annoying about hydras, the dissonance between what I think and what my partner thinks, so we can't be judged. SpringBreeze, at this point of the game, is unjudgable, 'cause there's nothing that is of her own.
except i'm not using hydra dissonance to my advantage because i've never tried to i have never tried to skirt responsibility for anything my teammates have said. also i looked back and the post before that was me thinking cheetory's posts were lamist and then saying infinity agreed with me. and then after that, i was gave my opinion on the votes on me () so why did you miss this?
In post 1970, Pink Ball wrote:SpringBreeze has no original insights. Not being proactive in any ways.
well, in the same post, right under it, i gave my opinion, which is the first thing i saw. i will give you the not being proactive, but i think that applies a lot more people than just me. this to me is a game commitment issue, why is it i'm expected of this specifically?
In post 1970, Pink Ball wrote:"her deductions have been really good". Why? Why do you agree with her reads? Are they your reads now?
i don't know what else you want me to say to something like that. i liked her thinking processes and thought they were towny. i agreed with the conclusions she made. is that really scummy to point out?
In post 1970, Pink Ball wrote:This is somewhat of an insight, but again, the root of the insight is something that SPF said and SB took it to get something to say. If you felt that cheet's posts felt pretty out of place, why did you wait until SPF said something about it instead of pushing it before? This is because you don't want to push anyone so hard at this stage of the game 'cause SPF doesn't want to face the consequences; remember, this is all based on the fact that SB is hiding behind someone else so she can't be judged.
what do you constitute as pushing? i said my opinion on how he was trying too hard to be transparent, and that was a push to me. if you expect me to deathtunnel him for that string, that's not happening nor i think you should expect me to do. how am i hiding behind spf?
In post 1970, Pink Ball wrote:She doesn't say why she doesn't like the progression, she just says it to force a reply from SirCakez; SB needs someone to provide her content to interact with, and she's baiting Cakez to give her what she wants and needs.
i explained i didn't like this progression because in my mind it was pretty obviously a disconnect if you read inbetween the lines. post 1 sircakez said he doesn't like my latest posts implying he's read them, but then when asked about why (which he should have a reason because he just said he didn't like them), he says he looked back and says "they're not that bad" without anything happening inbetween. it looked like he wanted to shade me but didn't think it though. i did give him something to interact with, i asked him to talk me through his thought process from 1 > 2. speaking of, i kind of would like to still know, but the ship is too far sailed. what am i baiting him to do and what do you think i want/need? i don't know what this means
In post 1970, Pink Ball wrote:So cheet asks SB directly for a read, and her reply is... wait, is this a trend? Is she saying something like it is a well known fact with no explanation whatsoever ("their line on me was the worst thing they posted"), gives nothing ("nullish") and then waits for more content to rely on?
?? this was me answering the question? if my lack of explaining things mattes this much then you could have asked me to say more, but to me, it's pretty clear what i'm trying to say. i didn't think they were scummy for the things they said, i thought those probably looked worse than they actually were, although the line with me saying "i don't like her, but it's fine" is the worst. it's also obvious to me why it is the worst, because it doesn't make sense why they would be ok with it and i prodded that right after. i don't get what your argument is here
In post 1970, Pink Ball wrote:she's trying to pocket an adorable bear.
i most definitely am. i mean, have you read our last game? i would do this as either alignment though.

at this point, i'm very aware you're picking on me because i'm not as articulate in my reasonings so i am trying harder, but i also don't know why you didn't ask questions earlier on/pointed this out and instead waited until now so you had enough to spin a case on me. unless you're scum ofc.

also, i'm just going to disagree with votes always needing to match up with where you are exactly. you should know this isn't a good point.
In post 1970, Pink Ball wrote:You guessed it: nothing. She said it before, Jingle's case was pretty bad.
i did actually explain this in , do you want to misrep me some more? i thought his case was based on nitpick and inconsistencies rather than actual reasons why she was *scum* and he shouldn't be confident in a case that like at all. that looked very fake to me > scummy. i don't know if he actually thought the case was going to catch on or was intentionally making a bold but bad case to look brave (gut says the latter). oh i suppose the BoP read still confuses me a lot, but i'll get to that another time
In post 1970, Pink Ball wrote:And it is based on a townread on Noraa that is not even hers:
i was lightly townleaning her for showing good faith earlier but that was a weak read. infinity said he townread her, i asked for his reasons, thought they were good, and i trusted him cause he was my teammate. it's interesting you pulled that quote up especially after you asked me that question. what constitutes as a town answer to you or is there none and you just wanted evidence for your case? what was the point of your question if you were "solving me"?
In post 1970, Pink Ball wrote:She realized what was wrong about herself and tried to change it as if nothing happened before. Fresh start, this is real, this is me, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. Well let me tell you something, Demi Lovato, you SUCK.
don't you dare bring up demi lovato, she seems like a lovely person. yes, i admit i saw some people that were unsatisfied with my posting so i decided to post that. that isn't scummy, it's giving my opinions and that's what you're supposed to do this game. you didn't even criticise content in the readlist. that's a very low blow.
Kanna of The Four Seasons.
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Zaiden »

In post 2265, PrivateI wrote:do i have a negative covid test? not yet. do i have spicy takes? not really.

Zaiden, how are ya feeling about Pooky yourself lately?
I just don't believe someone who's got so much experience playing with this specific person wouldn't notice all the things Pink Ball pointed out. I know that people are claiming Spring Breeze subtly manipulated Pooky. But Pooky doesn't strike me as someone who gets subtly manipulated that easily. For Pink Ball's point about Pooky helping out Spring Breeze more if they were scum buddies, I think that makes sense only if scum has day chat which they don't always have.
Spring Breeze
Spring Breeze
Townie
Spring Breeze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Spring Breeze »

i still have yet to catch up on everything, but i struggle to see how that case was in good faith
Kanna of The Four Seasons.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2267, Gypyx wrote:basically, i find that pooky's focus on kanna is more likely to come from scum, as he just goes around claiming that kanna is obvtown cuz relations, which isn't that strong of a reason from an outside PoV, and yet, even with such a tr on her, i don't see any posts where he actually tries to cooperate or anything (sorry if that's actually not the case)
Why can't Pooky just strongly believe in this read?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:03 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2267, Gypyx wrote:basically, i find that pooky's focus on kanna is more likely to come from scum
Skim this: viewtopic.php?t=85481&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Do you feel the same way?
alt of MURDERCAT
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@SB
My point about your Jingle vote is that you explained why you disliked Jingle's case on Noraa but didn't vote Jingle; you waited like 400 posts to vote him and the vote was a naked vote without any explanation, like 400 posts never happened
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

Get ninjaed Murder
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”