TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: abr
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: ABR
Stop
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1935, Albert B. Rampage wrote:MASTINA !! HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE AFTER YOU TURN THE INVITATION TO OUR TEAM DOWN!
I'M SORRY, AT THE TIME I WAS TAKEN. :(
In post 1939, Albert B. Rampage wrote:this is going to be a long game for you then
Not if I inevitably end up as an early nightkill. :P
In post 1932, hercule wrote:(I'm assuming you have access to the discord?)
I had access to neither, until today. (I now have access to both.) Me having the same scumreads as my predecessor is legit just coincidence, tho I suppose it's a sign that I'm as good of a replacement as could possibly be since I got the same reads without isoing my predecessor and without the discord and without the team PT, just developing them on my own. :P
In post 1929, Winter Flakes wrote:so why is the Titus wagon worse than the AGar wagon besides just saying it is?
Aside from the players on it, there's also the fact that it's a wagon on Titus rather than a wagon on AGar. :P
In post 1933, Titus wrote:Can you talk about your Hercule scumread?
I wish, but all I really got is that hercule's posts look like scum through and through. I don't really have objective reasoning for why. Everything from hercule just feels forced and fake, and looks like scum that doesn't know how to be town in a playerlist filled to the brim with greats. I just don't see anything town in hercule at all, and the few stances I've seen from hercule feel slimy.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1959, Cephrir wrote:i completely missed that xtoxm checked in, what a lame post
Cephrir's prior posts I wasn't going to call scum; this one however I feel I have every right to. :P

Plus, I was Xtoxm's teammate last year. This was him as scum; he had no reliance on teammates that year at all, it was pretty much all him.

I do genuinely believe that Auro having an investment in this game is good evidence for him being town, and his content this game just feels different from last time where he was scum.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by unwnd »

mastina, could you give me a deeper look on Hercule and why you think it's scum? I might've wrote him off too soon
Stop
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Choo choo
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

I want to townread the amount of frustration that caused.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 2002, mastina wrote: I wish, but all I really got is that hercule's posts look like scum through and through. I don't really have objective reasoning for why. Everything from hercule just feels forced and fake, and looks like scum that doesn't know how to be town in a playerlist filled to the brim with greats. I just don't see anything town in hercule at all, and the few stances I've seen from hercule feel slimy.
what the fuck is this? this might possibly be the most made-up garbage read I've seen the entire game, and that's saying something considering Ythan accused me of lying about some real mundane shit. "scum that doesn't know how to be town in a playerlist filled with greats" ??????? i don't even know a single person at the table. imagine trying to metaread me and not even knowing basic facts about me
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't get why an ABR wagon sprang up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

hm, i'll definitely do isos on (agar/the worst/uncrowned/ABR/Mastina+their replacee) tomorrow. g'night
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 2008, Titus wrote:I don't get why an ABR wagon sprang up.
me neither, I've had about zero patience with that slot the entire game but everyone else seemed to be meta townreading him so idk why it dissipated rapidly
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by hercule »

I don't think xtoxm has given any reason to be unvoted
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:05 pm

In post 2008, Titus wrote:I don't get why an ABR wagon sprang up.
Vibes
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 2007, hercule wrote:
In post 2002, mastina wrote: I wish, but all I really got is that hercule's posts look like scum through and through. I don't really have objective reasoning for why. Everything from hercule just feels forced and fake, and looks like scum that doesn't know how to be town in a playerlist filled to the brim with greats. I just don't see anything town in hercule at all, and the few stances I've seen from hercule feel slimy.
what the fuck is this? this might possibly be the most made-up garbage read I've seen the entire game, and that's saying something considering Ythan accused me of lying about some real mundane shit. "scum that doesn't know how to be town in a playerlist filled with greats" ??????? i don't even know a single person at the table. imagine trying to metaread me and not even knowing basic facts about me
I'm so triggered by this. Slimy? bitch where
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:06 pm

In post 1996, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: ABR
This one is disappointing
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't meta townread him

I think his slot is disgustingly null so even on a redlfip you only gain +1 worth of days to sort the rest of scum who would just be letting him die
Stop
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 2013, hercule wrote:
In post 2007, hercule wrote:
I'm so triggered by this. Slimy? bitch where
like tell me this isn't just verbatim the shit Jackson was saying about being "subtly manipulative" as if that holds water
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by unwnd »

What is it with people not handling being scumread? Like ABR of all fucking people had the most level-headed response lol
Stop
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 2015, unwnd wrote:I don't meta townread him

I think his slot is disgustingly null so even on a redlfip you only gain +1 worth of days to sort the rest of scum who would just be letting him die
is this in regards to ABR? that's about how I feel about the slot. It's just a bit jarring to me to see momentum on them appear from thin air
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

Nah was at xtoxm

ABR probably slips into null just based on this page and page before though
Stop
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1971, Dannflor wrote:It's strange how confident she is in her reads list based off the the first 15 pages in a near 80 page game.
?
Dann...you've...played with me before???
In post 1971, Dannflor wrote:Also, I'm not a don corleone level scum player.
I disagree. :P
In post 1971, Dannflor wrote:But I think mastina gets more readable as her trajectories become clearer, and she hasn't had time to form trajectories yet.
I've had 15 pages' worth, that's plenty. I've got a working rudimentary solve, one which feels more than sufficient for D1.

The early pages feel like a literal goldmine of information in terms of getting good initial reads. Are they going to be perfect reads? Hell no, of course not. But are they going to be good enough reads for D1? I legit think so. I'm awake now so I can read the following 60ish pages I didn't last night, but if you're expecting major shifts in my reads, I'm telling you now: barring some extreme situation in those pages, I just don't think much is going to change.

I may get slightly refined reads on lesser townreads, might get major flux-reads more locked down into a far more definitive placement. But I'm not expecting any serious turn-the-world-upside-down reevaluation; the first 15 pages just
feel
like enough to have, mostly, gotten the game down on lock, at least good enough of a lock for D1.

(I'm holding off from evaluating ABR and the likes of Cephrir from your readslist because I wanna evaluate that content myself with context to see if I agree with it or not.)
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by hercule »

I would say that xtoxm is Objectively Scummy. I suppose the flip here is predicated on ABR having TMI'd xtoxm as town? I think it's a bit of a stretch but possible
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by hercule »

Xtoxm's reaction to being wagoned with intent was to basically not even blink and just out their teammate's reads into the thread and then tab out
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by unwnd »

Here's my take on xtoxm and why I think he's null

You have to put yourself in a suspension of disbelief that xtoxm (along with his partners) see he's at E-2 whatever and not have some sort of reaction to it? If that's a gameplan and he's just going down for the towncred, who the hell is bussing him? There is slanker scum, I'm not denying that possibility. It's just that I think even the most feeble scum could see the town rallying to kill him and at least want to do some FUD before they're out the door
Stop
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by hercule »

what is FUD?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”