TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #81 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Agar

If you think Dann's scummy, why aren't you voting him?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #115 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 105, Almost50 wrote:Oh, I should also warn you all that I will try to make a good impression early on then lurk it out to eternity

@Titus, the worst & Dunn: We all know you guys voting me is inevitable, so let's get it over with. :lol:
*refuses the power of the inevitable*

*looks at ABR*

*doubles down on that*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #260 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 177, Winter Flakes wrote:Hi. Uncrowned here.

Ythan is Town.

ABR is probably Town.

Dunnstral is probably Town.

Hopkirk's reasoning on JV's intro is reasonable, but I believe it is NAI for JV given the history between them, myself and The Worst.

I don't think a teammate reading the game is indicative of anything, but I guess I get the sentiment?

I don't think The Worst has been that awkward, I think that's just how he be sometimes.

Can you either post on the Uncrowned account or officially sub in on this one? Doing what you're doing now might seriously fuck up my VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #262 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 182, innocentvillager wrote:town: hercule, Dannflor, AGar

conflicted: the worst/Daddisi hydra

scum: VOTE: unwnd
How is Agar town?

Daddisi hydra? This is a normal and team mafia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #265 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 238, Winter Flakes wrote:FWIW I think it's worth mentioning that that game isn't a great representation of my town-game, at least in my opinion.
In post 239, Winter Flakes wrote:So just looking back through my ISO of that game, I was actually hard TRing ABR for most of it.
In post 240, Winter Flakes wrote:In fact, I was TRing him so hard that he thought I was attempting to buddy him, and thus he put a SR on me for it.
In post 241, Winter Flakes wrote:Towards the end of the game my opinion was definitely swaying on him though, which is more representative of that tossing and turning mentality you were talking about.

These four posts could easily be one. Please try to watch the post count guys.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #267 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 243, unwnd wrote:IV

You still have nervous energy

The best way I would further describe what seems to be wrong with you is that you believe solving to be a catch-all towntell, but it's like

Page 10? What necessity is there to solve on page 10. Changing your mind or seeming like 'oh man, I'm just so worried about everything!' does not make you town

If you are town, stop forcing yourself to do things thanks
Town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #567 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 548, AGar wrote:No, my reaction to Titus was perfectly appropriate. I didn't realize Titus was on the playerlist during signups. I do not feel Titus takes a single thing I say in good faith and she proved that. I simply called that how I see it. That's called history. But jump to that defense there!
Just what post of yours did I "not take in good faith" and what does it mean to take that post in "good faith"?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #569 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Agar, also if we have baggage, it's news to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #586 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

ABR, do you get the feeling scum Agar just wants us to turn on each other?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #589 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 584, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 582, Cephrir wrote:
In post 579, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 511, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: AGar
In post 512, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: agar
In post 513, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: agar
There's almost 100% scum in this three
Why?
Speedwagons are almost never purely Town
Any wagon is almost never purely town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #590 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 588, OkaPoka wrote:couldnt you say wagons in general are usually not purely town
Town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #605 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 600, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 586, Titus wrote:ABR, do you get the feeling scum Agar just wants us to turn on each other?
Yes
Then why move?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #790 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

Still waiting on Agar to respond to my question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1048 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll be reading up tomorrow but I have a solid TR on ABR based on his wagon placement here. If I wasn't voting Agar, I would be voting the worst.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1074 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1050, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1048, Titus wrote:I would be voting the worst.
can you elaborate on where this read comes from?

or is it all in the mystical Titus VCA
Wagonomics. VCA requires flips.

If Agar is scum, the worst vote is sheepy onto a counterwagon.
If Agar is town, the worst perpetuates a t v t.

So it's a decent vote if uncertain over Agar's alignment.

Catching up now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1075 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 810, the worst wrote:I still think AGar is net towny
I struggle to see how anyone could feel Agar was townie without an informed perspective. The only things he's done so far are over react to my voye on him and OMGUS Cephrir.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1076 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 832, innocentvillager wrote:again multitasking which is why this took so long

Hopkirk is close to a townread but he is not at the level of unwnd or hercule for me. i get the feeling he's just a good player which makes me paranoid of his scumrange. honestly my eyes glaze over his posting (potentially not ideal) but the vibe I get is that it looks like he's being helpful and engaging everyone in an effort to understand what's going on. if he's establishing himself to push an agenda i have a feeling we'll see it later but im very okay having this slot around for now.

JacksonVirgo - mostly a tonal read. i don't love 526 or 533 but the posts i thought were +town are: 534, 597, 598, 599, 647, 648. it's hard to explain it beyond just being openly frustrated and utterly not giving a shit about his thread perception which i have found in practice (in my anecdotal experience) to be a towntell for him.

A50 - this is like exactly the same as A50 in this one towngame we played and not at all how he played in this scumgame we did (granted he replaced in, which is different). there are moments like , , , that ring eerily similar. "but it's just A50's playstyle!" you might say. okay sure maybe, that's why he's one of my weaker townleans i guess. also is a really weird thing to post as scum but i obliged him since someone on my team thinks he can read him ok.

Xtoxm - unprompted and unpostury/interesting notes from Auro are good, i liked for example. don't see an agenda from this slot, not postury, takes are pretty reasonable. other people townreading them too despite lack of content quantity which feels good. weaker townlean probably

TW - ill likely be revisiting this a lot bc im paranoid. here's the reasoning i gave earlier
In post 496, innocentvillager wrote:rn it's leantown i think with the engagement and with the hinting on Datisi scumreading me so early (inside thing where town!Datisi has tunneled early town!me for two games in a row, i like that Datisi gave the read and the worst mentioned it unprompted). his entrance felt forced but on reread it's not bad. could be some confbiasing going on there so im conflicted, idk, im gonna just like worsty be a slow burn read for me.
and i think with your recent interaction with me im townreading you even more. i think your disengagement from this game is fine in the context of being busy and maybe even +town in a vacuum. also i think it's easy for scum!you to try and pocket me and you've done everything but engage with me and pocket me.
I'm ok adding IV to my townblock
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1078 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 845, unwnd wrote:The unfortunate part is that AGar you're not one of the newblood so I have to actually read your posts instead of just guessing your alignment based on much you seemingly care

Newmeta players just typically hate being scum and won't even try
Yeah. Agar is basically just whining in a lot of words. At first he calls my vote baggage, and then he OMGUSes Cephrir, then he whines I locked onto him and calling the same behavior scummy when I was clearly giving him a chance to explain himself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1079 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1077, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1076, Titus wrote:
In post 832, innocentvillager wrote:again multitasking which is why this took so long

Hopkirk is close to a townread but he is not at the level of unwnd or hercule for me. i get the feeling he's just a good player which makes me paranoid of his scumrange. honestly my eyes glaze over his posting (potentially not ideal) but the vibe I get is that it looks like he's being helpful and engaging everyone in an effort to understand what's going on. if he's establishing himself to push an agenda i have a feeling we'll see it later but im very okay having this slot around for now.

JacksonVirgo - mostly a tonal read. i don't love 526 or 533 but the posts i thought were +town are: 534, 597, 598, 599, 647, 648. it's hard to explain it beyond just being openly frustrated and utterly not giving a shit about his thread perception which i have found in practice (in my anecdotal experience) to be a towntell for him.

A50 - this is like exactly the same as A50 in this one towngame we played and not at all how he played in this scumgame we did (granted he replaced in, which is different). there are moments like , , , that ring eerily similar. "but it's just A50's playstyle!" you might say. okay sure maybe, that's why he's one of my weaker townleans i guess. also is a really weird thing to post as scum but i obliged him since someone on my team thinks he can read him ok.

Xtoxm - unprompted and unpostury/interesting notes from Auro are good, i liked for example. don't see an agenda from this slot, not postury, takes are pretty reasonable. other people townreading them too despite lack of content quantity which feels good. weaker townlean probably

TW - ill likely be revisiting this a lot bc im paranoid. here's the reasoning i gave earlier
In post 496, innocentvillager wrote:rn it's leantown i think with the engagement and with the hinting on Datisi scumreading me so early (inside thing where town!Datisi has tunneled early town!me for two games in a row, i like that Datisi gave the read and the worst mentioned it unprompted). his entrance felt forced but on reread it's not bad. could be some confbiasing going on there so im conflicted, idk, im gonna just like worsty be a slow burn read for me.
and i think with your recent interaction with me im townreading you even more. i think your disengagement from this game is fine in the context of being busy and maybe even +town in a vacuum. also i think it's easy for scum!you to try and pocket me and you've done everything but engage with me and pocket me.
I'm ok adding IV to my townblock
i dont think that's how townblocks work

iv is voting you
Haven't got there yet, but I'm ok with putting him in my never eliminate pile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1080 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 848, Almost50 wrote:@Oka: Are you going to play MAFIA or are you going to criticize ppl's moves and antagonize them? I'd rather you just simply ask your team for individual reads on me and be done with it. I have my own reasons to ask everyone to channel their individual team members reads on me at this point. Thank you
Well, I think my team is rather behind. I know that doesn't help at all but if you have a specific question, I could flag my team.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1081 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 850, Cephrir wrote:
In post 840, AGar wrote:586 from Titus is weird. At no point did I suggest Titus and ABR in any connection. Very weird extrapolation to pull from any of my posts that I specifically wanted them to "turn on each other." I tried to get some votes on ABR, but didn't opine to Titus for those, and I strictly took one shot at Titus because of history. Again, never appealed to ABR to vote Titus (which would've been weird as I was voting him).
This is weird, I'll give you that.

I can iso her with this stuff in mind later.
ABR and I have history. It's pretty common to those who play with us. Let's just say I can determine who isn't scum with ABR once he flips scum. It's a pretty obvious tell due to some parts of his personality I hope changed. I didn't get a chance to blacklist due to subbing in for Alisae after the blacklists were submitted. ABR would have been on it.

Agar's team would inform him of that as scum if he didn't know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1083 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 859, Almost50 wrote:@Titus: Yours & chenn's reads on me have more weight that MC's. Mystis I don't even know bit it's always nice to learn how I'm being perceived by a total stranger
I'll ask Chenn to read you. I have a gtmh town read since you seem to have an agenda coming out which I should be able to sort if it's a town or scum one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1085 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1082, Cephrir wrote:I see. I think the only game I've played with both of you you were both on my scumteam and busted the shit out of each other.
Yes. We had hydraed that game to try and sort our issues. It showed me fundamental issues with ABR's play that I just didn't like playing with. That baggage has persisted.

He made an offer to bury the hatchet prior to Team Mafia, which is why I didn't subout.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1086 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 865, OkaPoka wrote:am i antagonizing you a50? if so im sorry
Chenn's only read mentioned so far is that you're town. So I'll try to work with you for now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1087 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 867, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: titus

ok i dont mind voting here and agar made a cool post
Fml
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1088 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 890, Cephrir wrote:yeah reading titus up to this point leaves me pretty unimpressed but i don't feel the need to vote it right this second
I'm not exactly impressive at this moment unless you agree with my conviction that Agar is scum. I hadn't done much. I was focusing on other games because I am overgamed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1089 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 961, the worst wrote:I'd contest that isn't a read but I kinda agree a lot of the more vocal disagreements don't feel particularly manipulative (agar/Titus feels like it has the strongest chance of red atm)

how about like actual player reads? townreads can be hot too
Why does me v agar have the strongest chance of a red flip? If so, why did you wait for a wagon to vote me given your TR of Agar?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1090 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 969, OkaPoka wrote:personally:

i have lean scums on like abr, a50, ceph, titus

and lean towns on <REDACTED INDIVIDUALS> i think i mentioned hopkirk before tho

why do you ask for my reads
Why are you redacting your TRs?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1091 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1015, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1006, OkaPoka wrote:its a culture war between boomer and zoomer energies

only one thing unites both cultures and that is cute anime girl
I am on team zoomer energy
Since when?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1092 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1024, Winter Flakes wrote:@JV

I think you're ignoring the fact that I'm not the type of player who delves into deep reasoning for all my reads. You acting like this is a qualifier for me being town is just plain wrong. Towncrowned can 100% be blunt like that and I've done that multiple times since coming back from my hiatus.Yhe reasoning behind this SR is still bad.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say I feel more of a need to justify my reads and go in depth as scum than I would as town, but sure. Apparently I'm a mega analytical player in every game which multiple people in this plist and on other teams should be able to vouch that I most definitely am not anyone who played in Guns and Roses V & in One Night Stand should at least be somewhat aware of this.
This post feels contradictory but a sloppy kind of town contradictory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1093 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1036, OkaPoka wrote:gamestate/sanity check

for 42 pages, wagon movement has been awfully slow hasn't it?
That's par for the course for site meta and it makes people hard to read. Soon the thread should jump to massive wagon shifts that the mod can't keep up with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1094 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1046, Dannflor wrote:Is it just me or is Agar being performative this game :thinking:
Yes. Agar and I never have had the baggage he acts like it exists. Even if there was, we haven't played together in ages. I think it's true since my divorce.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1096 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1061, hercule wrote:Titus - null-leaning-scum, but don't think pressure would serve us much yet. They indicated they would be around in a more engaging manner Tomorrow. They should be allowed to engage the game properly then and we can go from there
This is a fair enough stance given your townread on Agar doesn't appear to be fabricated (looked at the surface level detail but haven't engaged the content to verify).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1097 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1063, Cephrir wrote:can you explain what you mean by abr's wagon placement - just that he is not on a relevant wagon? does that diverge from your expectations of his scum game? why would you be voting the worst?
i'm kind of worried you might be scum. this is me trying to engage with you even though engagement is not usually my thing, sorry in advance if it becomes too much pressure
Answered in a reply to Dann.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1098 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1095, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1090, Titus wrote:

games are always more interesting with a little cageyness and also im insecure about my townreads
The problem is this makes it harder to work with you. I don't agree with any of your scumreads either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1100 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1099, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1098, Titus wrote:
In post 1095, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1090, Titus wrote:

games are always more interesting with a little cageyness and also im insecure about my townreads
The problem is this makes it harder to work with you. I don't agree with any of your scumreads either.
that's fine, im not confident enough on townreads to establish a frame of reference/poe to work off of yet
What can I do to help that? Because one of us (if you're town) is reading this game seriously wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1111 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1108, AGar wrote:@Titus Keely would like to point out that you made a big deal out of wanting an answer from me to your question though now that an answer has been provided you don't actually seem to care about that answer. Shea suggests you look at the multiple breakdowns from players in the game that have found me to be town if you are having that hard of a time comprehending people finding me to be town. Suggests Hercule as a recent example who went through ISOs.
I intend to look at those when I have time tbh. The number of people townreading you can't all be fake, yet your agression towards me seems completely divorced from reality and forced.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1143 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1134, hercule wrote:I think it's kind of funny that Titus started posting a lot after I was like "let's let them contribute some"

at least they acknowledge they were unimpressive leading up to this point
Yes. The situation is that I am flat out overgamed. I am going to do the best I can in each one, but I am giving less of my attentipn to the slower moving ones because I can catch up easier.

I haven't even touched the other teammates games.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1205 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Chennis thoughts paraphrased
You may or may not want to include this disclaimer, but I haven't played for like 6 months and have forgotten meta on almost everyone

Is Agar's meta to take copious notes as scum? It's a SWEATY iso.

The insistence of A50 that people read him as town is mildly town indicative

OkaPoka is town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1244 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

Vla today
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1321 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1250, unwnd wrote:Maybe it's my own impatience but I've mulling over my vote on AGar and came to my own conclusion he isn't going to respond. The game has changed and so too is the way I read most players. Back in the day I'd come through their words to spot contradictions but I find scum nowadays don't really give a shit about making convincing arguments, no, it's more about the presentation. Something that makes townies go 'well, by effort and substantiation he must be town!' because people have gotten so traumatized by a red PM these days and believe scum just won't effort as much as town that it's almost bordering ridiculous. I am against this mindset because it assumes that people enjoy losing, which I'm pretty sure if you're playing any game the objective is to win.

This vote is something almost all of my team agree on. I don't really bode well with (post) (post) (post) analysis and instead giving a general description of what I see. As for what I see? I sorta let it slide but there was a moment where Hopkirk responded to me saying 'i kinda like to work list up and then down first, getting townreads'. This is fine in practice, yet he remained quite passive-aggressive. I also think that line alone is disingenuous but is playing a part of his style right now, which all seems quite excessive to me. I think Hopkirk in that instance only responded that way because it sounded good, not that he really believed it. If his MO was to look for townies and form townblocks, then what is his explanation of splintered ridicule throughout the ISO. The shift in dynamic doesn't bode with his own words. Go look at the way he silver tongues Hercule then ridicules others. This is not paraphrasing but this man really said 'don't like it when there's consequence for your actions, huh?' It's all based on
proving a point
which is both petty and scummy.

It'd be really easy and really lazy to say 'he is being LAMISTy' but seriously that's boring and using umbrella terms like that caution back to the days where people would do things like Why me = Fry me. Mafia Jargon doesn't make someone scum guys, and I actually think scum are more prone to be lazy about their reads because it's pretty difficult to try and convince people.
I am confused.

You say scum don't give up, but they don't try and convince people. This is contradictory. Can you clarify?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1323 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1288, Hopkirk wrote:Ythan
Almost50
Cephrir
innocentvillager
Hopkirk
Dannflor
hercule
OkaPoka
Dunnstral

townreads in no specific order. i'll sort through all the isos on saturday
I can agree with IV Dannflor Hercule A50 and OkaPoka (based on Chennisden). Maybe Dunnstral and Cephir but weaker there.

It seems to be a good list overall.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1326 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: The worst

While I don't townread ABR, I have decided to treat him as town for the day due to my own personal bias unless a teammate expresses a scumread (which is unlikely).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1330 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Titus »

@unwnd, Can you link your case? I didn't see a case, which may be due to life. I'm inclined to disagree because I like his reads though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1342 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1332, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1250, unwnd wrote:Maybe it's my own impatience but I've mulling over my vote on AGar and came to my own conclusion he isn't going to respond. The game has changed and so too is the way I read most players. Back in the day I'd come through their words to spot contradictions but I find scum nowadays don't really give a shit about making convincing arguments, no, it's more about the presentation. Something that makes townies go 'well, by effort and substantiation he must be town!' because people have gotten so traumatized by a red PM these days and believe scum just won't effort as much as town that it's almost bordering ridiculous. I am against this mindset because it assumes that people enjoy losing, which I'm pretty sure if you're playing any game the objective is to win.

This vote is something almost all of my team agree on. I don't really bode well with (post) (post) (post) analysis and instead giving a general description of what I see.
As for what I see? I sorta let it slide but there was a moment where Hopkirk responded to me saying 'i kinda like to work list up and then down first, getting townreads'. This is fine in practice, yet he remained quite passive-aggressive. I also think that line alone is disingenuous but is playing a part of his style right now, which all seems quite excessive to me. I think Hopkirk in that instance only responded that way because it sounded good, not that he really believed it. If his MO was to look for townies and form townblocks, then what is his explanation of splintered ridicule throughout the ISO. The shift in dynamic doesn't bode with his own words. Go look at the way he silver tongues Hercule then ridicules others. This is not paraphrasing but this man really said 'don't like it when there's consequence for your actions, huh?' It's all based on
proving a point
which is both petty and scummy.

It'd be really easy and really lazy to say 'he is being LAMISTy' but seriously that's boring and using umbrella terms like that caution back to the days where people would do things like Why me = Fry me. Mafia Jargon doesn't make someone scum guys, and I actually think scum are more prone to be lazy about their reads because it's pretty difficult to try and convince people.

@titus this is it i am speeding this up hopefully i dont interfere with your methods

@okapoka, I have no plan right now. I'm too unfocused right now and I am having trouble seeing people's agendas.

You can always try to assist me. I'll tell you if not helping.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1345 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1343, hercule wrote:
In post 1340, OkaPoka wrote:im actually somewhat comfortable with inviting ceph in as well and we both mutually townread him too

okapok, hercule, unwnd, hopkirk, ceph what are the odds any of us are scum
lmao i saw this post in the pre-edit phase right as i was submitting but i submitted too fast, epic
I wouldn't mind calling that a townblock today. I wish I was in it but I get why I am not. Just trying to get some reads going.

I just don’t have any SRs that are posting beyond Agar and the worst but there has to be more scum than that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1463 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1366, OkaPoka wrote:okay so let's form the read unwnd committee

dunnstral, titus, innocent villager are the members of this committee
Ok
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1464 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1395, DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum would bus AGar Day 1. Those wagons will be a gold mine.
You're speaking to my heart this game but my brain is paranoid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1466 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1405, the worst wrote:We have time and I don't think anyone feels super urgent about sorting Hopkirk. Drop your case when you can - worst case scenario he's sorted later in the game when it's more pressing.
This is pretty icky. We can decide who we want to sort at anytime. It can and does change on a dime. Having a concise case dropped on anyone at anytime is aok. It reveals agenda which reveals alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1469 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1437, the worst wrote:a D1 wagon on Titus is generally not very helpful for finding scum!Titus but my god do people read fascinating stuff into her posts.
Then why vote me at all?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1472 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1450, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1449, Cephrir wrote:*convenes*

what are we convening about
Tenet just ended, does this affect anything?

I guess you were scum so you knew everything anyway. Also that game is a good reason for me to have you at null and not a townread right now (which is honestly where I have you anyway, because while I like reading your posts I'm not seeing anything that is out of range for scum)
I didn't read Tenet after I died. I hated the mechanic that I couldn't execute any of my SRs so I was left with my weakest one to push which was wrong. Brian's role was proscum though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1473 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1471, the worst wrote:
In post 1469, Titus wrote:
In post 1437, the worst wrote:a D1 wagon on Titus is generally not very helpful for finding scum!Titus but my god do people read fascinating stuff into her posts.
Then why vote me at all?
of everyone on this plist I think you are the most capable of working that out :P
I am way behind everywhere and don't have time for guessing games.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1475 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Titus »

I am going to see if I can find xtoxm read of me. I don't recall it and I have been looking for my name.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1477 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by Titus »

I read his ISO and it doesn't seem fake to me. Perhaps maybe it's me that's getting TRed there but I would townlean someone who townread most of the people pushing them.

What makes you think it's fake?

I'm more concerned it's the only thing in his ISO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1490 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1489, the worst wrote:going by recent meta I think his reaction to new site meta is to just play really low-key unless he needs to but like. yeah. I don't think he's been stressed at all this game, I don't think he's really done anything AI, but he's showing up in town lists. I'm confused.
I agree. I have been treating ABR as town but that doesn't mean I townread him.

UNVOTE: the worst
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1495 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1492, the worst wrote:why unvote me?
Because I agree or at a minimum don't disagree your recent comments which indicates I should reset.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1503 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1499, OkaPoka wrote:man i know this sucks to use as a read but i wonder if jacksonvirgo's difficulty getting involved into this game could be potentially scumindicative? its worked as a tell in the past
Can we remove the real life variable to ensure the theory is right or wrong?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1505 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1501, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1497, OkaPoka wrote:also winterflakes seems to have an ABR townread
I do too
Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1584 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1525, unwnd wrote:I'm not coming back with just the Hopkirk read (just yet) because I want to be honest and say that this gamestate confuses me. I have a lot of uncomfortable nulls and I feel no closer to sorting them. AGar's wagon was the biggest movement I've seen thus far, and even then the votes seemed to fizzle out. People gained priority elsewhere and our doing their own thing. I believe the biggest shift of movement is on xtoxm, which is one of my nulls I want to sort. This is fine, but I thought a wagon of that caliber would at least..get some sort of buzz? The reception to AGar was mostly of compliance. It felt like scum looked at it and said 'jee that's a big wagon' then went on with their day. This confuses me especially if AGar is scum, because if my mate is run up that far I would at least bring attention to it or pretend to care. There are like two votes left in (Ythan, Dannflor) whose reasoning to vote there in the first place was pretty much just them following a trend.

I really didn't like AGar's response to Ceph. I haven't given him proper attention with that very post, but I do note the things he is saying to me. Playstyle difference is just the equilvalent of throwing my hands up and saying 'ok.' It puts me in a position where he's probably right. Spending time to interact with another will probably serve no purpose. I'm relying on the room to sort him at this point or even my own team, but we're not there anymore therefore this pretty much me saying we agree to disagree at this point.
I subscribe to this service.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1585 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

@A50, I feel that I can check things out for your reads with time or maybe I will just go bananas. I partially think that you might be detecting things that don't exist but then I go to the bakery and change my mind.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1621 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

@unwnd, Do you think xtoxm is scum? We can only get one scum per day. We know your position on Hopkirk. It would help to know your position on Xtoxm.

VOTE: Xtoxm
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1624 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1623, unwnd wrote:
In post 1621, Titus wrote:@unwnd, Do you think xtoxm is scum? We can only get one scum per day. We know your position on Hopkirk. It would help to know your position on Xtoxm.

I think he's very null right now, I made a minor stance about him earlier
So what are you going to do to sort him? Does the wagon give you impressions of his alignment? Do you have hope a wagon will sort him?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1662 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

I have stopped reading H v U.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1866 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Team mafia is an odd beast of a game
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1884 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1881, Almost50 wrote:How come you oprwd ro vote the one of the two that had no votes on them?
Can you translate this for this old woman?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1933 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

@mastina, Welcome. Didn't see you sub in there. Can you talk about your Hercule scumread? I also didn't read his Agar defense but it seems like a lot of detail to be a fake read, particularly on a partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1934 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1925, the worst wrote:if we were voting to kill i think agar is like, a gloriously good wagon
What happened between you voting me and now to make you think Agar is a good wagon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1945 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

Skinny chefs aren't scummy. Fat chefs are spammers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2006 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

I want to townread the amount of frustration that caused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2008 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't get why an ABR wagon sprang up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2479 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2102, hercule wrote:Xtoxm is never escaping the POE this game. ABR is being actively scummy, in the thread, right now. I'm fine if they are the competing wagons, people should just vote who they think is mafia
You are probably scum if this is t v t.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2482 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2151, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2143, Dannflor wrote:he's scummy but like ??? it's day 1 in a large if either of you flipped town I would be frustrated but not surprised
ABR popping in to say xtoxm is town right before the elim is probably not scum-scum
Agreed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2486 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2277, unwnd wrote:AGar coming in and saying 'this mastina nonsense' is actually scummy and like my heart wants to believe it

But I'm not sure if the brain agrees..
Join me in feeling Agar is scummy
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2489 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2278, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2265, hercule wrote:honestly I'm vibing with Agar, I can't really align my brain with mastina at all and I would want to give her a pass and say she's not caught up, but at this point everyone has told her that and she is willfully ignoring it. Sometimes you just gotta vote scummy people and not make excuses for them. I feel the same way about ABR, I feel the same way about Xtoxm, I think they both reacted poorly to their wagons. I'll vote any of those three. I'll vote Ythan as well. That's where I'm at. If this day continues I will just keep sorting, I am not really in a hurry to end it but it seems to have intensified, so that's the four people I would vote in atm.
This is a town post

Winter flakes doesn't look scummy to me from the past few pages. I guess this is a difference in tone reading.
Hercule may just be scum with Agar and Ythan or Agar might be his pocket.

Mastina's scumreads have all started to attack and scumread her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2496 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2317, unwnd wrote:You know what

Before mastina gets back

This is frustrating as fuck. I am literally on the same wavelength as mastina and likely am stuck with my vote now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2503 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2397, Albert B. Rampage wrote:AGAR WAS INSTANTLY AT L-2 AND HE WAS TOWN
XTOXM AT L-1
ME AT 8 VOTES

THERE IS NO LEGIT BANDWAGON TO TEST REACTIONS ITS JUST THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE ALL VOTING TOGETHER FOR TOWN AND THEN ASKING ME WHOS SCUM

YOU ARE SCUM
Did someone call for wagonomics?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2505 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2502, hercule wrote:
In post 2496, Titus wrote:

Before mastina gets back

This is frustrating as fuck. I am literally on the same wavelength as mastina and likely am stuck with my vote now.
can you explain what you mean by being on the same wavelength?
I agree with almost everything she has posted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2509 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2406, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DrippingGoofball. Hercules. You Hopkirk. I have very little influence in this game because the ones running the show decide where the action is and I'm relegated to the sidelines like a crazy homeless person. It's not up to me to change the course of the game, it's up to those that everyone townreads and follows to wake up and make better bandwagons. My entire scumhunting technique is to run people up and look at their reactions. Xtoxm is ineffective because he's doesn't do jack shit. AGar I've assessed is town. Now we need to keep going. KEEP PUSHING.
You assessed Agar incorrectly, but as of now, I'll likely be voting Hercule in a bit to help you out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2510 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2508, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2505, Titus wrote:
In post 2502, hercule wrote:
In post 2496, Titus wrote:

Before mastina gets back

can you explain what you mean by being on the same wavelength?
I agree with almost everything she has posted.
ooh does that mean you agree with her thought process on the xtoxm thing? I'll engage you on it
Let me catch up first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2512 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2439, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There must be debate. You can't just have me nominating someone and then 8 votes come swinging like you've done the past 3 wagons. The point is in the taking sides, if we all agree then either the entire scum team is bussing or they are laughing at us for both voting wrong and also keeping their hands completely clean effortlessly.
This. I need my counterwagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2517 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2491, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2479, Titus wrote:
In post 2102, hercule wrote:Xtoxm is never escaping the POE this game. ABR is being actively scummy, in the thread, right now. I'm fine if they are the competing wagons, people should just vote who they think is mafia
You are probably scum if this is t v t.
What?

How could anyone think that Ythan isn't escaping POE, or that ABR is not being at least deserving of re-examination?

Did you have your wisdom teeth extracted this morning? LOL
Those are both factually correct statements scum can make to fuel competing t v t wagons without making a stance on either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2525 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

@Hopkirk, a good iso of Ythan is in order given he's a wagon.

I feel so lost. We had traction on scum but we lost it. I feel a good chunk of the scumteam is in Ceph/Agar/Hercule/Winter Flakes

Town just argues amongst ourselves. I'm not sure how much influence I have given I am perpetually behind.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2526 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Hercules
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2528 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2527, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2522, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: xtoxm

feel like this is distracting im going sit here a while
you sure i can't interest you in a quick Winter Flakes pivot?
VOTE: Winter Flakes
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2533 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

@Hopkirk

Reads not ranked in tiers

Titus
IV, mastina, Okapoka, A50
Dannfloor, unwnd
Hopkirk, ABR
Xotxm, Ythan, Dunn
Null - DGB
The worst, Winter Flakes

Hercule, cephrir
Agar
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2549 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2535, Hopkirk wrote:have you been talking to your partners much herc & what have they been saying about this game/players?

i'm going to start off with the ythan iso which could take a little while

pedit - woah, i'm surprisingly low on that for someone who shares 4/5 of your lowest reads as 4/4 of my (currently i guess) lowest reads
My reads aren't based on agreement. You could pocket me but you haven't seemed to be. I have no interest in limming you today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2580 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2542, Cephrir wrote:titus can i get some words on why you're scumreading me?

VOTE: winter flakes
Your wagon positioning and a feeling you're just sheeping whatever comes along rather than putting your own thoughts in the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2631 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Titus »

ABR, you make it real hard not to hammer you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2656 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2638, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I already claimed vote me if you need to so I can focus on my team's games. With Titus who rep in I was never going to be a dominant force anyway.
Are you trying to piss me off? I did nothing to harm you at all. You're here of your own making.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2742 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2739, Almost50 wrote:One question: How the freak are you all counting Titus' activity separately from JV's? Titus replaced JV, so her posts and his should be added together. I mean, if I replaced into a game on D3 I'd have less posts than anyone who got eliminated on D1 still simply because I was not there to begin with.
mastina replaced JV.

I replaced Alisae pregame.

My activity level comes from RL and being overgamed. Speaking of which I VLA Saturdays.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2831 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

VLA this weekend
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2948 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Hot take DGB might be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2951 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Cephrir

I feel better about this than Agar. This or DGB.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3089 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Titus »

I want to hear from Mathblade since it was promised.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3108 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3105, OkaPoka wrote:Mathblade is fairly confident that Mastina/Xtoxm is scum. For somewhat independent reasons as well. He thinks Ceph is town and Ducky is town. Uncomfortable by hercule. There's a lot of explanation and such if we want to go deeper. I don't know if I agree with everything he says, but he brings up an interesting perspective.
I disagree with most of his reads, but I owe it to him to hear him out. Can you ask him about DGB?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3314 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

*angry, disappointed but not scumreading glares at 3313 by ABR*

VOTE: DGB
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”