Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 949, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And this guy just pops in 2 days later with a naked vote.
It's not naked, it's just time-delayed OMGUS.

We're just 1v1ing at a speed too slow for the rest of you to follow.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ah.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 946, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Iconeum just lay down in your grave and pray.
She comin to spank u now boi
niiice i usually pay good $$ for that
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 947, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Akarin doesn’t feel scummy to me btw, not sure about this wagon.
In post 949, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 915, Ramcius wrote:Let's summon Akarin back to this thread, guys

VOTE: Akarin
And this guy just pops in 2 days later with a naked vote.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 921, Iconeum wrote:Nancy Drew 39 more like Nancy Scum 39 amiright
No. So let me get this straight. You sus me for not voting Akarin and now you suss me for voting her.

VOTE: Iconeum
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 922, Flavor Leaf wrote:you're toast, lol

even if she is scum here, you're so toast. :lol:
I’m obviously not. I’m not buying this bs 180 from Ico. He comes in here claiming to lose his his tr on him for not sheeping him on Akarin, then he votes me for voting her. I think maybe he knows Akarin is town and was attempting to set me up because his 180 makes 0 sense on me otherwise.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 923, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 904, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:When someone is totally confibiased on me, it makes it extremely difficult for me to parse them accurately. The recent posts aren’t bad. My main issue with you is that you’re wrongly deathtunnelled on me and refuse to reacess.

I initially didn’t have a problem with it but I think I’m pretty damned obviously town now and you not re-evaluating your read despite being wrong on me twice really bothers me. Plus, FL seems pretty confident on you and I feel pretty confident he’s town because both Koba and Pine have townlocked him pretty much. So if you’re town and you don’t give me something more to work with regarding your approach to my slot, I don’t see why I should move my vote?
i'm leanscum on you at absolute worst, and you're representing that as a confbiased deathtunnel because you're obvtown, somehow. i genuinely do not understand this... what? how is this in any way a deathtunnel?
You just seemed to be confibiased on me but I was having doubts but Ico’s 180 on me was super scummy after trying to manipulate me to do exactly what he wanted: vote Akarin and as soon as I do, bam! he instavotes me. How does that ever make sense from Ico town?

Scum!FL pulled this shit on me in PA, so when Ico claimed to be losing his tr on me because I didn’t autovote Akarin, it majorly pinged me but because I hard tr both FL and molla, I decided to sheep them but yeah, Iconeum is now my #1 scumread. His vote on me is the scumliest vote on me by far.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 926, Iconeum wrote:oh no someone save me

i made a vote on someone and therefore i'm gonna die

help

someone
Because it’s a super scummy vote. You tried to manipulate me into voting Akarin because I didn’t autosheep you on it but when I sheep FL and Molla - two players I hard tr on her - you insta vote me. In what world does that mindset ever come from town? You really think I’m that much of an idiot here that I can’t see an obvious scummy setup? You don’t push me to vote a slot you claim to sr, then instavote me for doing just that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 930, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: akarin

i'll stick to my prime scumread today, and if they flip scum i'll have confirmation about town!nancy

otherwise i can pick up on day 2 where i left this right now :)
Scumread intensifying
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 945, Akarin wrote:So yeah, my lim pool is basically down to {Ram, DEB, Molla} I think.

There's like no way that's just the team but everyone else seems towny for one reason or another and I'd rather execute one of the ones who isn't and reevaluate later.
I think Molla’s town. Sorry I voted you but I feel strongly now that Ico’s scum. He’s trying to chainsaw both of us.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 872, Iconeum wrote:
In post 869, Thestatusquo wrote:Please fix the coffee part and then talk to me about your reads because a bunch has happened since we last spoke.
i'm increasingly townreading FL

i'm no longer as sure about town!Nancy as i was earlier this day. She was quick on townreading me, but hasn't really engaged with me over anything really and i'd kinda expect the people who townread me to do that ESPECIALLY when they were smearing stuff like 'oh ico i think ur such a good player i'd better listend to your reads this game' or smt like that

I don't wanna flip Pine. I don't really scumread Zor, but at this point it just wouldn't be a loss for town to flip him. Which is why I think scum might be pushing this for the easy day 1 flip.

I've got no clue as to TSQ's allignment. I'm willing to give this more time and see what happens.

DEB same story basicly. I'm reading them and… there's like no real thoughts popping up in my head.

I don't really like the TGP wagon, but that might change if someone bothered to talk to me about it. I've had experience with them where they 'look scummy' as town, which gives me the same vibes this game. Probably dont wanna flip him either.
In post 920, Iconeum wrote:
In post 878, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 869, Thestatusquo wrote:Please fix the coffee part and then talk to me about your reads because a bunch has happened since we last spoke.

i'm no longer as sure about town!Nancy as i was earlier this day. She was quick on townreading me, but hasn't really engaged with me over anything really and i'd kinda expect the people who townread me to do that ESPECIALLY when they were smearing stuff like 'oh ico i think ur such a good player i'd better listend to your reads this game' or smt like that

I don't wanna flip Pine. I don't really scumread Zor, but at this point it just wouldn't be a loss for town to flip him. Which is why I think scum might be pushing this for the easy day 1 flip.

I've got no clue as to TSQ's allignment. I'm willing to give this more time and see what happens.

DEB same story basicly. I'm reading them and… there's like no real thoughts popping up in my head.

I don't really like the TGP wagon, but that might change if someone bothered to talk to me about it. I've had experience with them where they 'look scummy' as town, which gives me the same vibes this game. Probably dont wanna flip him either.
What is it you don’t feel I’ve engaged with you on? I read your Akarin case and I don’t know. I need a lot more for her, so I really don’t know why you think this?

Yes I definitely agree with you on FL. So I really don’t understand what you’re asking of me here?
In post 913, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 693, Akarin wrote:I sort of instinctively want to defend Zor because that wagon came up so fast, but I really don't see anything towny from them, and looking at the claim I don't like it. Debating hammering.
Actually don’t really like this post. We still have a lot of time left.
In post 914, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Akarin
so you went from casting my case on Akarin aside, to voting her because? the current popular wagon ran out and ur going to the next one?
akarin posted literally nothing in between so if you genuinely didn't like that post, you probably would have mentioned it before or at least would have gone 'yeah i like your akarin case, this particular post stands out to me' instead of 'i don't know'.

I'm stepping out of the townblock created by Nancy btw.

VOTE: Nancy
How does this make sense from town!Ico?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 958, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

i'll stick to my prime scumread today, and if they flip scum i'll have confirmation about town!nancy

Scumread intensifying
Hows 958 not a chainsaw?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:31 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I donno what the ankarin wagon is at but I'm happy they are deciding to play now

I kind of think I want Zoraster to fully claim their abilities, thoughts?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 961, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 958, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Scumread intensifying
Hows 958 not a chainsaw?
930 obviously.

If I’m wrong here Ico, you had better have a really good fucking explanation for this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:31 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I feel like one of Ico/Ank is scum, not sure which
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 962, BBmolla wrote:I donno what the ankarin wagon is at but I'm happy they are deciding to play now

I kind of think I want Zoraster to fully claim their abilities, thoughts?
I’m not opposed. What is your current read on Ico? I read 930 as a really obvious chainsaw on me and Akarin. Town!Ico should never have voted me here. I don’t see anything townie about his pushing me to vote Akarin, viting me when I actually do just that, then doing what looks to me to be a really obvious chainsaw on both of us.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

maybe?

sorry it's too late for me to make a sound judgement there but definite maybe
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 964, BBmolla wrote:I feel like one of Ico/Ank is scum, not sure which
I’m leaning Ico. I got scumpings when he suddenly claimed to be losing his townread on me for not sheeping him on Akarin. Then he votes me after I vote his alleged top sr. Then he revotes her and claims her supposed scumflip will confitown me. Then Akarin asks the obvious question which is what will his read be on me if she flips town? So that totally smacks of a chainsaw to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 920, Iconeum wrote:
In post 878, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

What is it you don’t feel I’ve engaged with you on? I read your Akarin case and I don’t know. I need a lot more for her, so I really don’t know why you think this?

Yes I definitely agree with you on FL. So I really don’t understand what you’re asking of me here?
In post 913, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 693, Akarin wrote:I sort of instinctively want to defend Zor because that wagon came up so fast, but I really don't see anything towny from them, and looking at the claim I don't like it. Debating hammering.
Actually don’t really like this post. We still have a lot of time left.
In post 914, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Akarin
so you went from casting my case on Akarin aside, to voting her because? the current popular wagon ran out and ur going to the next one?
akarin posted literally nothing in between so if you genuinely didn't like that post, you probably would have mentioned it before or at least would have gone 'yeah i like your akarin case, this particular post stands out to me' instead of 'i don't know'.

I'm stepping out of the townblock created by Nancy btw.

VOTE: Nancy
In post 921, Iconeum wrote:Nancy Drew 39 more like Nancy Scum 39 amiright

In post 936, Iconeum wrote:
In post 934, Akarin wrote:
In post 930, Iconeum wrote:i'll stick to my prime scumread today, and if they flip scum i'll have confirmation about town!nancy
When I flip town Nancy will still be Town though.
it's very much possible Nancy is town, but the latest progression i've seen there didn't sit well with me and i'd have no problem having a good 1v1 with her to sort that out
In post 943, Iconeum wrote:
In post 942, Akarin wrote:
In post 926, Iconeum wrote:oh no someone save me

i made a vote on someone and therefore i'm gonna die

help

someone
RIP.

Shouldn't have gone rolefishing with that vote. It's not too late though, repeat after me

"This is my town meta!"
In post 944, Iconeum wrote:there's literally not a single piece of sense in that post lol

i'm sorry to have to ask this but it's a meme post right?
Ico scum, Akarin town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Nancy, in the world where i am scum and you are town

what exactly is my motivation to burn the bridge that is your townread on me for?? gain?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by Iconeum »

i totally get your omgus reaction on me, but don't act like it's a scummy vote and especially don't misrep me here like ur doing
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 967, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 964, BBmolla wrote:I feel like one of Ico/Ank is scum, not sure which
I’m leaning Ico. I got scumpings when he suddenly claimed to be losing his townread on me for not sheeping him on Akarin. Then he votes me after I vote his alleged top sr. Then he revotes her and claims her supposed scumflip will confitown me. Then Akarin asks the obvious question which is what will his read be on me if she flips town? So that totally smacks of a chainsaw to me.
I did not ask you to sheep me on akarin. I asked your thoughts on my case on her. I questioned your earlier statement where you said you were probably gonna 'listen to my reads which you consider good', and then cast my case on her aside because 'not enough seen from her'. And later you just switch and go like 'oh yeah i don't like this about her lets vote there', which is information that was available to you at the time of your 'i haven't seen enough of her'.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Thinking this is Ico!scumplay is just… bad thinking on your part if it's larger then a simple OMGUS.

There is literally no value for scum!Ico to vote you there, at that point. Literally nothing that I can think of. I'd like to hear your reasoning there :
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 969, Iconeum wrote:Nancy, in the world where i am scum and you are town

what exactly is my motivation to burn the bridge that is your townread on me for?? gain?
To chain miselims on me and Akarin. Scum!Isis did this to me in a recent game. She said if Infinity flips town, you’re clear. We were both town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 970, Iconeum wrote:i totally get your omgus reaction on me, but don't act like it's a scummy vote and especially don't misrep me here like ur doing
How am I misrepping you? What you did was super scummy. You tried to push me to vote Akarin and I didn’t see it but when both FL and Molla also voted, I thought maybe but then you voted me, set up a completely inexplicable 1v1 between me and Akarin and revoted her. In what world is this town?

Your positioning this situation that one of us has to be scum. God only knows why you try to pit me and Akarin together if you’re town and then you pull this same crap on me scum!Isis did. Well I do think you’re scum and I’m not touching Akarin wagon with a freaking 10 ft. pole.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”