TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:34 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2493, Hopkirk wrote:Herc/Agar/WF would any of you put your vote down on one of the other people in that group of 3?
how have you gone to soliciting votes on me before I even responded to your misunderstanding
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:35 am

Post by AGar »

In post 2485, Hopkirk wrote:i said 'everything i post is for a reason' in an exaggerated manner then made a post immediately afterwards saying 'a good reason' as a joke that the second post wasn't being made with a good reason. that one may not have landed, but not all my jokes do. some of them just become satellites

based on my general tone, from what you've observed this game do you think i hadn't actually read your entire post, or was i saying i hadn't in a somewhat jokey way while having read the post- wanting to see how you took the comment?
Homie if your jokes continue to not land you should stop making them.
In post 2493, Hopkirk wrote:Herc/Agar/WF would any of you put your vote down on one of the other people in that group of 3?
At this juncture, no.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:36 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2496, Titus wrote:
In post 2317, unwnd wrote:You know what

Before mastina gets back

VOTE: Xtoxm
This is frustrating as fuck. I am literally on the same wavelength as mastina and likely am stuck with my vote now.
can you explain what you mean by being on the same wavelength?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2397, Albert B. Rampage wrote:AGAR WAS INSTANTLY AT L-2 AND HE WAS TOWN
XTOXM AT L-1
ME AT 8 VOTES

THERE IS NO LEGIT BANDWAGON TO TEST REACTIONS ITS JUST THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE ALL VOTING TOGETHER FOR TOWN AND THEN ASKING ME WHOS SCUM

YOU ARE SCUM
Did someone call for wagonomics?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:36 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2481, AGar wrote:
In post 2475, Hopkirk wrote:maybe it's because i didn't read the entire post, but this felt commentary and idk why that makes Mastina scum?
Come again?

[...]fucking [...] fucking[...]fucking [...] fucking [...]. Jesus christ, [...] infuriating [...] screaming into the void [...] fucking [...] ENTIRE FUCKING POST.[...] FUCKING [...] fucking wallposting.
Simmer down, please. This is a game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2502, hercule wrote:

Before mastina gets back

This is frustrating as fuck. I am literally on the same wavelength as mastina and likely am stuck with my vote now.
I agree with almost everything she has posted.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2500, hercule wrote:
how have you gone to soliciting votes on me before I even responded to your misunderstanding
because i'm asking three people i'm clearly speculating i feel could be aligned how they feel about each other. isn't this obvious from the last few pages where i'm saying my reads on you/agar/WF are all feeling off right now?

i'm not soliciting votes on you, i very clearly want votes on WF. you in?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:37 am

In post 2483, Ythan wrote:Page 100 gang
OH LOOK WHO'S HERE
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:38 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2505, Titus wrote:

Before mastina gets back

ooh does that mean you agree with her thought process on the xtoxm thing? I'll engage you on it
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2406, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DrippingGoofball. Hercules. You Hopkirk. I have very little influence in this game because the ones running the show decide where the action is and I'm relegated to the sidelines like a crazy homeless person. It's not up to me to change the course of the game, it's up to those that everyone townreads and follows to wake up and make better bandwagons. My entire scumhunting technique is to run people up and look at their reactions. Xtoxm is ineffective because he's doesn't do jack shit. AGar I've assessed is town. Now we need to keep going. KEEP PUSHING.
You assessed Agar incorrectly, but as of now, I'll likely be voting Hercule in a bit to help you out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2508, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2505, Titus wrote:

Before mastina gets back

ooh does that mean you agree with her thought process on the xtoxm thing? I'll engage you on it
Let me catch up first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2506, Hopkirk wrote:
because i'm asking three people i'm clearly speculating i feel could be aligned how they feel about each other. isn't this obvious from the last few pages where i'm saying my reads on you/agar/WF are all feeling off right now?

or as it can otherwise be known - reaching out to see if people i'm sus of will give a very solid read on each other/interact more with each other
if they interact and it feels svt it helps sort. same if it feels tvt or svs. i don't see how interaction between susreads can ever be bad to see because it's usually less natural vibing
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2439, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There must be debate. You can't just have me nominating someone and then 8 votes come swinging like you've done the past 3 wagons. The point is in the taking sides, if we all agree then either the entire scum team is bussing or they are laughing at us for both voting wrong and also keeping their hands completely clean effortlessly.
This. I need my counterwagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Hopkirk »

roughly where i'm at

townpool that i don't see myself reisoing anytime soon as strong TRs and/or uncontroversial TRs with the rest of the townpool: Dann/Oka/Ceph/A50/Dunn/IV/Unwnd
people i think i townread that i don't think reisoing will help me develop my read on: Mastina, ABR
people i think i townread that i should really reiso because of my other TRs reads on them: Ythan, DGB
people i barely remember who i should definitely reread: Titus, Xtoxm
New paranoia: Herc
Person I scumread who i should reiso because i don't think any of my TRs SR them: The Worst
PEople I don't think I like: Winter, Agar
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:43 am

In post 2486, Titus wrote:
In post 2277, unwnd wrote:AGar coming in and saying 'this mastina nonsense' is actually scummy and like my heart wants to believe it

But I'm not sure if the brain agrees..
Join me in feeling Agar is scummy
Just when I'm starting to think AGar is town.

Mastina's posts were objectively nonsense, I can't see why that would be a controversial opinion.

hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:44 am

Post by hercule »

honestly, just scanned their ISO, sure. I would vote them. I don't think they're scummier than Ythan or Xtoxm though so I don't feel incredibly inclined to
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2512, Titus wrote:
In post 2439, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There must be debate. You can't just have me nominating someone and then 8 votes come swinging like you've done the past 3 wagons. The point is in the taking sides, if we all agree then either the entire scum team is bussing or they are laughing at us for both voting wrong and also keeping their hands completely clean effortlessly.
This. I need my counterwagons.
a little after i voted ABR yesterday i was actually thinking of you lol/this. there haven't been enough wagons tbh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2491, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2479, Titus wrote:
In post 2102, hercule wrote:Xtoxm is never escaping the POE this game. ABR is being actively scummy, in the thread, right now. I'm fine if they are the competing wagons, people should just vote who they think is mafia
You are probably scum if this is t v t.
What?

How could anyone think that Ythan isn't escaping POE, or that ABR is not being at least deserving of re-examination?

Did you have your wisdom teeth extracted this morning? LOL
Those are both factually correct statements scum can make to fuel competing t v t wagons without making a stance on either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:45 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2513, Hopkirk wrote:roughly where i'm at

townpool that i don't see myself reisoing anytime soon as strong TRs and/or uncontroversial TRs with the rest of the townpool: Dann/Oka/Ceph/A50/Dunn/IV/Unwnd
people i think i townread that i don't think reisoing will help me develop my read on: Mastina, ABR
people i think i townread that i should really reiso because of my other TRs reads on them: Ythan, DGB
Person I scumread who i should reiso because i don't think any of my TRs SR them: The Worst
not really understanding your paranoia, it's like you're doing pre-flip associatives on my positioning w.r.t to Winter, which is fairly straightforward to understand
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:46 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2517, Titus wrote:
In post 2102, hercule wrote:Xtoxm is never escaping the POE this game. ABR is being actively scummy, in the thread, right now. I'm fine if they are the competing wagons, people should just vote who they think is mafia
What?

How could anyone think that Ythan isn't escaping POE, or that ABR is not being at least deserving of re-examination?

Those are both factually correct statements scum can make to fuel competing t v t wagons without making a stance on either.
I have made a stance on pretty much every wagon that has come up the last 24 hours though
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:47 am

In post 2517, Titus wrote:
What?

Town can make it too...

Stating an objective truth isn't AI.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:48 am

In post 2518, hercule wrote:pre-flip associatives
These need to go in the same trash bin as meta.

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:49 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: xtoxm

feel like this is distracting im going sit here a while
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:49 am

VOTE: Ythan

He is here and chooses to fluff post instead of engaging.

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2515, hercule wrote:

honestly, just scanned their ISO, sure. I would vote them. I don't think they're scummier than Ythan or Xtoxm though so I don't feel incredibly inclined to
how do you partners currently feel about WF and the related gamestate?
In post 2518, hercule wrote:
In post 2513, Hopkirk wrote:roughly where i'm at

not really understanding your paranoia, it's like you're doing pre-flip associatives on my positioning w.r.t to Winter, which is fairly straightforward to understand
i'm paranoiaing on you more on gut that anything super specific you've done lately. i know i've pointed to things, but the read paranoia is mostly like 'is this the kind of vibe that i mistownread' because i feel like your posting style is the kind of thing i'm townreading you for and i'm not paying enough attention to your content & i feel like i'm TRing your style more than anything else which is a townread idk if it feels right? also a bunch of people started bringing you up and i can't point to a specific thing that made me sort you as town so i feel like i really need to review you. the associative are something that's useful to hear about because if you're town or scum it still helps me develop my reads across the board

any other thoughts on my recent stuff/who and what you think i should be focusing on tonight & tomorrow?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”