Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

The only two explanations I can think of is either RA isn’t ascetic or Titus is scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Probably all the more reason to map out night 1 actions from all claims, maybe do the mass claim as Sam originally suggest, fill out resolutions, and see what adds up and what doesn't, but right now a lot of solves seem to be half game, half hood, and so I feel like I only get half the picture.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4897, Toogeloo wrote:@Titus, who is in your hood that told you to scan?
No one. I picked it myself. Hood gave zero commentary.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4898, MathBlade wrote:Can’t swap an ascetic. Ascetic players are untargetable by anything besides kills.
This is correct. Barring mod error, R and A is not ascetic.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Titus how much do I need to explain for you to just kill scum.

You rolecopped nyla. You already thought I was town. Nyla was vanilla, which confirmed she was not a mason. Since you thought I was town, you thought you had a guilty on nyla and are annoyed at me because you don't know why scum fakeclaimed masons with me. So you pretended to rolecop me as a reaction test since you know I'm not a mason with nyla. You think I slipped because you do not believe I figured out all that.

Can we get back to killing scum now?

-A
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4904, Rei and Asuka wrote:Titus how much do I need to explain for you to just kill scum.

You rolecopped nyla. You already thought I was town. Nyla was vanilla, which confirmed she was not a mason. Since you thought I was town, you thought you had a guilty on nyla and are annoyed at me because you don't know why scum fakeclaimed masons with me. So you pretended to rolecop me as a reaction test since you know I'm not a mason with nyla. You think I slipped because you do not believe I figured out all that.

-A
See the fucking hood please now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4904, Rei and Asuka wrote:Titus how much do I need to explain for you to just kill scum.

-A
No. I didn't lie here.

I rolecopped you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

So we have two set of conflicts that MUST be resolved today before a lim happens.

Gamma/Angel conflict
Titus/R&A conflict

I have been 100% town reading R&A, but Titus claim and result make no sense from a scum perspective. This should probably be priority.

PEdit: Why are you hand waving this away, R&A? I can't not follow this through until something assures me the resolution isn't just someone being stupid.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:33 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 4905, MathBlade wrote:See the fucking hood please now.
can this be in public pls
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4907, Toogeloo wrote:So we have two set of conflicts that MUST be resolved today before a lim happens.

Gamma/Angel conflict
Titus/R&A conflict

I have been 100% town reading R&A, but Titus claim and result make no sense from a scum perspective. This should probably be priority.

PEdit: Why are you hand waving this away, R&A? I can't not follow this through until something assures me the resolution isn't just someone being stupid.

The hood might have an answer for one of those. Shut up and let me drive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Or I'm wrong on like, one thing but the end result is the same because you are already insanely obvious town for faking a hammer on 3p when scum was at f-2 and the only counter-wagon.

Math is also trying to snow you

If I am ever wrong on literally a single read this game you have permission to flip me,until then please stop torturing scum by prolonging what is a clearly lost game for them

-A
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4908, samantha97 wrote:
In post 4905, MathBlade wrote:See the fucking hood please now.
can this be in public pls
Only if absolutely necessary. I don’t want scum to figure out what I am doing so maybe I can get more than one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Titus, of course I lied about being ascetic. I have literally played this entire game trying to get scum to kill me because so much of the town is oog spewed town that I wanted to give them a chance and to avoid bad feels. Math left me alive after I explicitly told him to kill me and I claimed ascetic to ensure no town protective would ever make the mistake of not letting me die.

-A
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

do you think I claim ascetic mason because I want to be alive at the end of the game titus?

I fakeclaimed ascetic because frankly this game should have been called as soon as boon realized he needed to make this post, one second
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

I am too tired and old for this shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

What the ever loving fuck?!?!?!?!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

*thinks about proposing something*

*checks time and realizes Math is at work*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 57, Boonskiies wrote:
In case anyone is confused, there is a Sample Role PM in the Chapter 1 post. If you have white text under the flavor, and are labeled as a Mythical Creature, you are the town equivalent.
This post had NOTHING to do with toog

This post is because boon accidentally spewed all the vts in the game as a masonry because vt rolecards makes the game look bastard

I'm vt, lunar is vt, our koba replacement is vt, and I have known all those roles and their alignment since 3 pages into the game because we all thought we rolled scum

Nyla played extremely well since norway explained the problem when he caught it but since boon didn't call the game since *technically* lunar and alisae did not break the rules, so norway tilt replaced out because frankly the scum just lost all their mislynches

I have been trying to die titus, and I guarantee my solve is 100% right and mom is absolutely right in just wanting to concede

-A
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Please stop torturing scum and let this already over game end
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4914, Titus wrote:I am too tired and old for this shit.
I hear this.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:44 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 4917, Rei and Asuka wrote:Nyla played extremely well since norway explained the problem when he caught it but since boon didn't call the game since *technically* lunar and alisae did not break the rules, so norway tilt replaced out because frankly the scum just lost all their mislynches

I have been trying to die titus, and I guarantee my solve is 100% right and mom is absolutely right in just wanting to concede

-A
can you explain this so it makes sense to someone not in your pt

also how is claiming ascetic for half of day 1, then claiming mason for like 5 minutes until taking it back trying to be nightkilled
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Me three

Inverted Moonlight Voyeur
I visited Titus last night and can confirm her check was unaltered.
That’s why I was like Titus is conf scum.

I am in the OP hence my resistance to claiming but it’s obvious now
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Ok... I can buy it I guess. Why in the hell did we have to have a 180+ page Day 1 if so much had been solved up to that point?
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

nyla does have a mod provided vt fakeclaim which is redundant with the sample vt rolecard, so once you know scum have mod fakeclaims her reaction falls apart as town indicative
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4921, MathBlade wrote:Me three

Inverted Moonlight Voyeur
I visited Titus last night and can confirm her check was unaltered.
That’s why I was like Titus is conf scum.

I am in the OP hence my resistance to claiming but it’s obvious now
But now we know RandA lied.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”