Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 4922, Toogeloo wrote:Ok... I can buy it I guess. Why in the hell did we have to have a 180+ page Day 1 if so much had been solved up to that point?
Because no one would just fucking join me on math for 60 pages even though I caught norway like over a hundred pages ago
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

We do. The question is is she scum for lying?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4923, Rei and Asuka wrote:nyla does have a mod provided vt fakeclaim which is redundant with the sample vt rolecard, so once you know scum have mod fakeclaims her reaction falls apart as town indicative
Then how's every actual vt confirmed then?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4925, Rei and Asuka wrote:
In post 4922, Toogeloo wrote:Ok... I can buy it I guess. Why in the hell did we have to have a 180+ page Day 1 if so much had been solved up to that point?
Because no one would just fucking join me on math for 60 pages even though I caught norway like over a hundred pages ago
You had a pretty strong wagon on Math.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4925, Rei and Asuka wrote:
Kinda sad when I was trying to get mis elimmed thinking I was negative utility and Norway shoulda just claimed then scum didn’t want me so I had to keep going since I missed my window as well.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

RA, you're pretty much trying to strongarm the game through lies and deceit. It's beyond frustrating at a minimum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4924, Titus wrote:But now we know RandA lied.
Town likes all the time, and I can't remember the last time Lynch all Liars was even enforced. I'm willing to take them up on their deal that if even one of their reads is wrong, we can speed lynch them. It seems legit like the game got broken open in one hood. It might be a rabbit hole worth pursuing.
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Because her reaction is too late, and because mom's play around her slot is obvious s/s, and because other than doing a very good pocket on me her play is scum

-A
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

EBWOP: Town lies* all the time
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

Great so both you fuc... people decided you wanted to die, lied to the thread, self-sabotaged and we wonder why day 1 was a clusterfuck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4931, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4924, Titus wrote:But now we know RandA lied.
Town likes all the time, and I can't remember the last time Lynch all Liars was even enforced. I'm willing to take them up on their deal that if even one of their reads is wrong, we can speed lynch them. It seems legit like the game got broken open in one hood. It might be a rabbit hole worth pursuing.
That seems fair to me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

I'll take RA's offer on the condition we start with scum first.

VOTE: Angel
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I think that's agreeable as well.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:52 am

Post by samantha97 »

can someone explain why angel is mafia like I'm 5
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4938, samantha97 wrote:can someone explain why angel is mafia like I'm 5
Do you really think scum have three bus drivers every night when most if not all our roles are gated x shots and weak?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 4930, Titus wrote:RA, you're pretty much trying to strongarm the game through lies and deceit. It's beyond frustrating at a minimum.
I was trying to let the game happen while still winning despite half the slots being spewed town. And after all scum did have counter-play because there was a sample vt card in their pt *with the hoods included* which is the part that fucked up the game, so they could *and did* manage to immitate the thought process, just too late

After unwnd and koba's insanely town indicative replace ours and gamma literally scumclaiming the entire game is solved

Let it die
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:55 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 4939, Titus wrote:Do you really think scum have three bus drivers every night when most if not all our roles are gated x shots and weak?
not a matter of think but rather "is it possible?"

that could explain why they targeted a suntouched fruit vendor, since their abilities are moonlit and they wouldn't be able to interfere with their fruit/protective(if one exists)
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:56 am

Post by samantha97 »

there also is the matter of rcenigma saying he got redirected
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4941, samantha97 wrote:
In post 4939, Titus wrote:Do you really think scum have three bus drivers every night when most if not all our roles are gated x shots and weak?
not a matter of think but rather "is it possible?"

that could explain why they targeted a suntouched fruit vendor, since their abilities are moonlit and they wouldn't be able to interfere with their fruit/protective(if one exists)
It also explains my existence and that I help figure out if something is redirected or not. I think every night is too much but every other works.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 4938, samantha97 wrote:can someone explain why angel is mafia like I'm 5
Gamma was going to fake a guilty, I called it, so they changed to an inno, and I caught the backpedal, and angel tried to change it back to a guilty even though by that point it meant angel had scumclaimed independently of gamma being scum because town never ever changes whether they received fruit 3 times in one day
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:58 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 4944, Rei and Asuka wrote:Gamma was going to fake a guilty, I called it, so they changed to an inno, and I caught the backpedal, and angel tried to change it back to a guilty even though by that point it meant angel had scumclaimed independently of gamma being scum because town never ever changes whether they received fruit 3 times in one day
did they do that in pt or in thread? I checked and I didn't see them ever say they received fruit
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 4942, samantha97 wrote:there also is the matter of rcenigma saying he got redirected
Because he was, scum do have a factional redirect, bus drive or something else. I guess if I'm wrong anywhere, it would be him, but I'm not because mom wanting to concede basically confirms I'm right about way more than scum is willing to accept

The setup is cool and the fakeclaims were good but there's just no way for scum to play around all the vts having thought they were scum at the start of the game, that is too weird and specific of a reaction.

And it was a bad thought process, but I error correct dumbshit logic by finding people town on play, which nyla is not
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Sam she literally has scumclaimed since then, she just openly admitted she wasn't town and has now shifted to trying to pretend to be jester because there is literally nothing else she can do to obfuscate the gamestate
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:04 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 4947, Rei and Asuka wrote:Sam she literally has scumclaimed since then, she just openly admitted she wasn't town and has now shifted to trying to pretend to be jester because there is literally nothing else she can do to obfuscate the gamestate
where? I sometimes feel like I'm reading a different thread lol
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 4862, Angel Warriors wrote:I apparently already did claim not town when I listed the first scum factional ability in their eyes

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”